Kissing

Bottom Jim

10 minutes ago, DeviantLust said:

Kissing connects me with a guy more than fucking. Not kissing is an automatic and instant deal breaker for me.

I agree about the connection.

I love kissing, it's the strongest and fastest path to establishing a connection and complete arousal for me. Great kissing and making out can make my hole open fast and really pumps up my need to be fucked and impregnated by them. I'm horny and receptive without it, but with it there's an extra dimension.

• Like 4

I always leave it up to the top, but I crave deep kissing and makeout sessions. One of my hottest hookups was in my first semester at college. I found a guy on grindr and we madeout in my car until I had to get to my next class. I would have loved to get laid, but just being able to have him dominate me by pinning me against the door and shoving his tongue in my mouth was insanely satisfying.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bluedragon said:

I still can't quite get over guys who want me to put my bare dick inside them and shoot my load up their arse but literally flinch if you try and kiss them.

But hey, I'll work around it.

Kissing and everything else is 100% the Tops choice for me.  But if I’m kissed the it will get a very passionate response in return 😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The way I see it, kissing is part of that elusive "connection" that happens only occasionally.  I mean deep, tongue-down-the-throat kissing.  It's another way of demonstrating that the guy isn't just another Hole to rut in, there's  a deeper interaction available. 

Kissing - at least for me - is a metaphor:  my tongue in your mouth is directly akin to my Cock up your gut.  It implies a deeper connection than the physical mating.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nowadays I only have sex with fuckbuddies. We have a connection (and as @hntnhole said here and many times elsewhere on this forum that is better sex) and we kiss a lot. We may not become life partners but we are sexual partners for a while.

But in the days when I was still a bubblebutt youngster it was all about cock. And cock. And more cock. I could not be into the guy but I could very well be into his cock. I didn't want those guys to kiss me. Just fuck me and get the job done. Shoot your load in my ass and go. 

I very much prefer the way I have sex now. Quality over quantity.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, hntnhole said:

The way I see it, kissing is part of that elusive "connection" that happens only occasionally.  I mean deep, tongue-down-the-throat kissing.  It's another way of demonstrating that the guy isn't just another Hole to rut in, there's  a deeper interaction available. 

Kissing - at least for me - is a metaphor:  my tongue in your mouth is directly akin to my Cock up your gut.  It implies a deeper connection than the physical mating.  

I, for one, cannot understand guys who'll take your cock in their mouth but get wigged out over your tongue there. If I'd meet anyone outside of a dark room situation, not kissing is a deal breaker and I lose interest. Shove your tongue in my mouth and have fun with that, and my hands will be finding their way around the rest of you.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

I, for one, cannot understand guys who'll take your cock in their mouth but get wigged out over your tongue there.

Simple.  For some guys, it's two completely different acts, not different parts of the same act.

Vive la difference, right?  

It's neither a requirement or a deal breaker for me if we are having sex. While I have absolutely no interest in hooking up and just having a make out session, if I'm fucking you or getting fucked by you, I'm more than happy to exchange a little tongue.

I will say, that if we felch you and/or suck the cock clean after we have bred, I am a little disappointed if the guy doesn't want me to share the taste of our fuck with each other.

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I will say, that if we felch you and/or suck the cock clean after we have bred, I am a little disappointed if the guy doesn't want me to share the taste of our fuck with each other.

And I would agree.  I know felching/snowballing isn't for every guy, but I happen to consider felching a prelude and a postlude to Breeding.  If the guy isn't into snowballing, fine - more for me.  If he is, sharing it part of the whole ball of cum ... er .... wax - yeah, that's it .... ball of wax.  Can you tell that I'm still on the mpx time-out, counting down the waiting period ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...