Only for btm?

bbpigbtm

Do think we are born to be cumdumps? I remember as a little guy, i finger myself and live it. Them the working the nipples for yrs, and pulling my big balls hard. I think i was always this way, scorpio & jo freak, and try not be gay. Was top, now with husband a total fuck hole. I think 🤔 it was always me, regret not being a cumdump before i found husband, but my desire for mire cock lives, anyone else feel same

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

This is a great topic. I don't know if I was born to be a cumdump, but I know I'm naturally submissive and couldn't picture myself topping anyone else. I crave cock over anything else and am obviously gay. I don't advertise it and consider myself someone who presents as masculine thanks to my love of working somewhat dirty jobs. Need your engine rebuilt? I can help with that. Need a tree cut down in your yard? I'll bring my chainsaw over and take care of it. Need a trench dug in your backyard? I'll put my work boots on, grab a shovel and get it done by myself.

But pretty much everyone I know says they didn't even have to wonder if I was a top or bottom, much less if I was gay or straight. Even my mom just assumed I was a bottom before I confirmed it because I'm so passive.

• Piggy 1

I was about 5 when I knew I was QUEER...had my first man at 17 and that afternoon, we did all of the vanilla basics and I knew I was vers, thoroughly enjoying all aspects of bottoming and topping.  If being a cumdump feels right for you, embrace it and own it and don't worry what others think.

• Piggy 1

Since forever I was attracted to men, despite trying to pretend or force myself to pretend I was into women.  I quickly realized i was gay and not long after always identify more with a btm role.  Though I'm pretty assertive at work and in certain social situations, I took to being a submissive around men and sexually, felt natural and easy for me.  I felt early on i was destined to be a btm, now I also feel like it was inevitable for me too become a dump.  I don't know if I ever had a interest in topping if I did i was super young.  I luv being a sub bttm, comfortable with it, and proud of it and don't let what others who don't like me or that fact bother me.  The number of people that don't have a problem with it out weigh the number of people that do.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, bbpigbtm said:

Do think we are born to be cumdumps?

I don't think so. Long ago I realized that I could enjoy sex better if I didn't shoot my load and instead I bottom and swallow loads or get bred. Until AIDS showed up and everyone started wearing condoms. After a few years with condoms  I was stealth at which point a dropped condoms for ever and began to bareback for anonymous guys at the sauna and parks. That's when I became a cumdump because there we not too many BB bottoms at the time.

You probably made your post hoping for enthusiastic statements by men proclaiming their cumdump pedigrees as a celebration of sluttery. Apologies in advance.

I don’t think you can read too much into the fact that as a child you took pleasure in anal stimulation. Anal stimulation is pleasurable by biological design in all humans - if it were not, it would be a disincentive to defecate, and that’s something we must do. In the wild, in some species mother animals will lick the anus of their young to stimulate defecation until the young learn to self-regulate.

That doesn’t mean that you weren’t born to be a cumdump. The question of whether any of us is born predestined to become anything is a matter of philosophy and begs the question of free will and the existence of a higher power with intent toward us individually. Which, if it were true, further begs the question of why a higher intent would select an individual to have a role on Earth as a cumdump. The more you brain over it, the more difficult it becomes to rationally justify a claim that one is born for the purpose of being a cumdump.

I work very hard on adhering to rational thinking.

Which is why it is somewhat frustrating that I am fairly well convinced that I was born to be a cumdump.

The problem is, I am one, and having tried alternatives, appear suited for nothing else. Add to this that, by all of the feedback given to me by men who have used me, my ass is exceptionally good for the purpose - and there has been no commentary to the contrary to counterbalance this. In addition, in the course of my six years of training fir sexual service, I proved particularly susceptible to suggestion that I should serve in the way I do. I have to also apply the rational why to these facts as well; why was I born with a good ass for cumdumping? Why was I born with a disposition so sexually submissive that Topping is unfeasible? Why does it feel simply right and proper to sexually submit to other males?

I cannot ignore the possibility that I may not have been born with some of these traits, that nurture rather than nature could be involved. But I can point to no childhood trauma, no abuse, no molestation, indeed no sexual encounter of any kind that would have altered the course of my development, so I am forced to turn back toward innate tendency.

Reason suggests that the fact that I happen to possess exactly the set of ideal traits for service as a submissive cumdump points to intent - the more such ideal traits for the purpose I have, the less the probability is that it is simply due to chance. If I dismiss the notion of predestination and intent altogether, then I must simply accept that chance is the factor, and I am a winner of the Cumdump Lottery.

But two things get in the way of that simple, rational explanation for me. First, it’s true that I don’t have to do this. Its not an implacable destiny, it’s a choice. But I don’t really have an alternate choice because of how my sexuality is wired. Second, I can say to myself, You are a faggot cumdump for men. You have a cunt and your duty is to provide breeding service to every man who desires it. And my heat will answer, Yes I am. Because it is true. I cannot remember a time when it has not been true, and my heart believes it absolutely.

(My heart and my rational mind don’t get along, by the way. At all.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/13/2022 at 11:25 AM, bbpigbtm said:

Do think we are born to be cumdumps? 

i can see two ways to phrase this question: "Do you think we are born to be a cumdump" or "do you think we are born cumdump."   i see a difference, one involves volition to me, the other not. Either way, i think the question is just a more specific rendering of the age old question of nature vs nurture.  To me, a more important question is "why do we ask?"  i came up in a religious culture that taught that gays should not be, that men having sex with men is a 'sin' against nature, or how we were "created" to be. That it's part of the "fallen" nature, etc..  

Once i left that way of thinking, the question didn't matter anymore. The more important thing for me is discovering what is and learning how to live well with reality, not spend my life trying to conform to someone else's ideas of who and what i 'should' be. 

That said, i cannot remember a time when i did not want to be a receptacle for a Mans need to breed,  pleasure, orgasm, seed. They're all connected to me, and they represent a more complete way of connecting and bonding.  To me, "cumpdump" is a sort of hyper expression of all of that. i've also wondered if it is a manifestation of the natural drive to procreate, a form of being in heat? No evidence of this, it's all speculative, but i can imagine over time, the mix of genes and possible predispositions one might have gets mixed and changed all the time each time a new person is born. It makes sense to me that gay guys have some of the components of women along with their male components.  Maybe those who need seed have some of the components and drive a woman has to receive? Idk. To me it feels like i have the female need to reproduce as a receptacle, fused by the testosterone and male need to reproduce.  

It seems common notion that most guys have a high sex drive. It's enough for me to know i want/need a Man and, so much of what goes with that, inside of me... i don't need to know why in order to live that out. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Which, if it were true, further begs the question of why a higher intent would select an individual to have a role on Earth as a cumdump. The more you brain over it, the more difficult it becomes to rationally justify a claim that one is born for the purpose of being a cumdump.

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i see a difference, one involves volition to me, the other not.

Both of you are highly intelligent men, and reside on the other end of the T/b spectrum respective to me.  That said, here's my perspective:

Yes, I do believe that we are innately possessed of the desire to share sex with other similarly-oriented men.  But that's not the crux of the issue.  I think we are who we are, and the issue is whether we accept it, enlarge upon it, consider it, wonder over it, use our intellect to find out where exactly we "fit in" on the wide and spectacularly magnificent spectrum. 

Having gone through the same O.R. bullshit as our tall slim wonderboy out West, I can relate how destructive to our nature that mess is.  It takes a lot of intellectual work to overcome that insidious crock of shit.  Our electrified Eros may or may not have experienced this particular ball and chain, but he has clearly devoted much energy to the issue of his calling.

As I have written before, I happen to hold a man who has accepted his calling to Service (herein referred to as cumdumpery) in the highest regard.  It indicates a very substantial investment of his intellect to arrive at such a magnificent realization, and the courage to act upon that realization.  

Thus, the question actually becomes, do we have the inner fortitude to reject what we find to be untrue, despite having cultural (and religious) bullshit drummed into us?  Many do not bother to examine these truths, buried deeply within our minds.  It takes guts to tell the world (or what we've been taught what the world is) to go to hell, and take the attempts at cultural control with it.  But, for the man that does have that refined ability, the world becomes a better, more satisfying, more sensible place.  Accepting the furthest reaches of our nature, whether T or b, is key to living a mentally healthy, productive life.  

If we agree that sexuality (g/s) is indeed part of our inborn nature*, then how we practice our innate needs becomes the only issue.  Either or both of you can judge me, but I have arrived, after no small amount of reflection many years ago, that my sexuality is gift of nature, and that - like any gift - it's only valid when it's shared - given away freely to every man that needs/wants it.  The drive to Breed many, many men is, in fact, a natural instinct, and, for men like me,  it's not only a joyful act to share our Sperm with as many men as possible, it's one of the keys to living a productive life.  Obviously not the only one, but an important one among numerous others.  Religio/cultural strictures forbid our straight brothers from the freedom we enjoy, and that's to the gene-pool's sorrow.  Fortunately for us, those strictures are so outrageously anti-anything like gay-accepting, we're able to celebrate our sexuality to the fullest (if on the fringes of society), and our lives are the better for that freedom.  

So yes, I agree that we're born with the requirement to share sex amongst our own gender, and with as many as we need to.  It's the intellectual effort, the introspection, the searching for answers to deeper questions that results in the very special men who answer the call to cumdumpery.  When we accomplish that, we're yin to each other's yang - we fit together, in our multitudes, absolutely perfectly. Or, as some idiot on BZ often puts it, we're "connected" !!! And what's more beautiful that that ??? 

*I remember reading somewhere that the "gay" gene (or is it chromosome?) is passed from the mother to the child, while the father determines gender.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, hntnhole said:

If we agree that sexuality (g/s) is indeed part of our inborn nature*, then how we practice our innate needs becomes the only issue.  Either or both of you can judge me, but I have arrived, after no small amount of reflection many years ago, that my sexuality is gift of nature, and that - like any gift - it's only valid when it's shared - given away freely to every man that needs/wants it.  The drive to Breed many, many men is, in fact, a natural instinct...

i 'judge" you and where you have "arrived," but in a totally positive way.  To me, the fact that you have spent time, emotion and intellect on who and how you are is very sexy.  It literally turns me on. Which i think is kinda interesting because it follows a line of reasoning that our mating can be motivated by certain qualities that we find valuable in the other person, and in humans i think that can get complex, even if it's not always a conscious factor.  I.e., i will receive any Man, cock and seed that needs/wants me, but the connection/s is/are different and individual with each fuck and breed.  There's a connection with all, but the quality and extent of connection is unique with each. 

i too think of my sexuality as a 'gift' of sorts from nature, or whatever it is that determines such things. i honestly cannot conclude if there is intelligent design or we are a random roll of the genes, or some combination of both. But i do feel gratitude that i express... often to the ether. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the kind and interesting reply.  It seems that our only potential divergence is, I don't 'always' feel that sense of connection, probably because of the places I go for sex aren't very conducive to intellectual/emotional intimacy, I find a gang of men, all fucking each other about as exciting as it gets, on a purely sexual level.  So, if/when that purely carnal barrier gets broken through by some very special guy, it's all the more thrilling.  

As to the "intelligent design", I know I've managed to scrub enough bullshit out of my head to fill a train-full of tanker cars.  That doesn't mean I've ditched it all though.  It's a life-long process, as far as I can tell.  There is no "end" of that journey, other than the obvious one.  That's part of the fun of exploration though.  

One last thing:  you are aware that I'm in MPX jail for another couple of weeks, right?  The end of your second sentence isn't helping .......... 😬                                                                   

😉

• Like 1

I think you can be born a bottom, like from the beginning you just know you're meant to take dick and you do it the best...but you have to become a cum dump. That takes time, and effort and loads. Lots of loads. When your hole becomes insatiable, and you have to be filled up regularly. That's when you become a cum dump.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know I was born to bottom, I love having something inside my ass, have since I was young. When I was married to my dearly departed wife, which we both swung both ways, she would always find a guy that wanted to breed me, she use to love watching the men drill me. I ware a butt plug all the time, seems to turn most guys I meet on and want to fuck me harder.