Visiting in September! I want Sex in a park or on a balcony

BlkBttm4fun

One of my goals is to experience having sex in a park (kinda sexier and thriller that it’s legal) and being watched and having others kiss me, let me suck, rim, and kiss them. Even better if more than one tops me.

also I heard sex on a balcony is legal too so I want to experience that too!

Have any suggestions on parks and time of day or night?
If There are any tops or vers or guys that enjoy making out or just  want me to orally satisfy them, send message or post here or daydreamer87 at ICloud dot c0m or we can use discord WhatsApp or Reddit 

There are a lot of parks where you can go cruising in Berlin. Best known are Tiergarten, Hasenheide, Volkspark Friedrichshain, and Grunewald. Have a look at the following guides for descriptions and even more suggestions. There should be something for everyone's taste.

in English : [think before following links] https://awesomeberlin.net/berlin-gay-cruising-guide/

in German, but due to user comments more up to date (FYI "Klappe" means cottage in British English or tearoom in American English): [think before following links] https://gay-szene.net/gay-cruising-in-berlin/25/17/rubrik.html

As to the legality of sex outdoors in a park or on a balcony, it's a bit more complicated than you stated. German law knows the misdemeanor "Erregung öffentlichen Ärgernisses" which translates as indecent behaviour or scandalisation.

Basically if the people having sex are intending to be seen and are seen by the public they commit this offense. If however they take care of hiding away from prying eyes, for example in bushes or by having sex on a balcony at night, they should be safe, if no-one else is disturbed.

That said, Berlin is pretty tolerant and most Cruising spots are well known. Fellow cruisers are more likely to join in than report you to the authorities. On some festivals, e.g. Folsom Europe, the mores might be a bit loser than the rest of the year. Use some common sense: stay safe and sane. The days where police used to entrap or hunt for cruisers are gone in Berlin. But you would be ill-advised to fuck in front of the Brandenburg Gate or on the top of the Reichstag in the middle of the day.

@EuroMusk76 thank you so much for the link. I’ll read about it and pick a park or 2 to try out.

thanks for clarifying public sex policies. I mainly (if lucky) was hoping to suck and be fucked within the Folsom festival crowd happening on  Saturday. As long as that is okay I’ll do it but if that’s changed and suggested not to do it on the street within the festival I won’t  

Take a look at the guys around you at Folsom. If they are all prim and proper (yeah, I know, what are the chances of that) and a genuine police officer stands close by, you probably shouldn't try to suck and fuck. If they are a raunchy bunch, well go for it, but don't try to overdo it, be circumspect.

Go for your goals.

Another simple rule: If you can be seen by children: don't do it!

So if there are children around during Folsom (who knows) it's better to look for another location.

If you go to the tabletennis plates in Tiergarten (they are near a playground and are well known and visited spot for public sex) in the late evening hours, then it will be ok.

• Upvote 2