smooth or hairy

what do you prefer a smooth or hairy partner ; i am totally smooth since many years now  but i can rim a hairy ass and suck hairy balls and cock:  i like being fucked by bears , they are so naughty and brutal ; love this

ba.jpg

I prefer a hairy partner (and there is no such thing as too hairy). But I'm also fine with naturally smooth guys. If a manscaped guy manscapes because he hates his body hair, that's one thing and I would being understanding and accepting even if I didn't like it.  But if he manscapes because he thinks that's what other people want, I would do my best to convince him that I really like it and let him make his own decision.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/16/2022 at 4:15 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I prefer a hairy partner (and there is no such thing as too hairy). But I'm also fine with naturally smooth guys. If a manscaped guy manscapes because he hates his body hair, that's one thing and I would being understanding and accepting even if I didn't like it.  But if he manscapes because he thinks that's what other people want, I would do my best to convince him that I really like it and let him make his own decision.

I know I've talked about learning to embrace my hairiness, so I love this response. I think it can be hard to do that when most of us grew up with smooth guys being the standard of beauty for so long. Fortunately that seems to be changing.

I also prefer a hairy partner now though, but I'm not gonna discriminate against those smooth guys either 😉

2 minutes ago, on2thenxt87 said:

I know I've talked about learning to embrace my hairiness, so I love this response. I think it can be hard to do that when most of us grew up with smooth guys being the standard of beauty for so long. Fortunately that seems to be changing.

I also prefer a hairy partner now though, but I'm not gonna discriminate against those smooth guys either 😉

I'm a contrarian by nature and tend to do the opposite of what the majority does. So the male standard of beauty has little to do with what I find beautiful. Ripped and built like a brick shithouse is fine to look at. I have less interest in playing with it though. Give me a natural build over a gym bod every day of the week! And I absolutely love a (Winnie the) Pooh belly over a 6 pack!

I have hairs on my chest (as in I could count them if I were really bored).... I can only guess that it's that whole "opposites attract" thing to explain why I'm so 😍😍😍 about hairy men! Even though we're in the same state, we could easily be many hundreds of miles apart. But if we're close enough, I'd love the opportunity for you to see and enjoy your hairiness through my eyes (and lips and tongue and mouth and teeth and fingers and hands. If that's even a possibility, we should probably take that conversation to DM.)

I like fucking hairy men best - li like to see the hair round their hole matted with my sperm or my load in their beard but I had a real good fuck with a young. guy - hairless body and totally smooth crack and pink asshole - I enjoyed breeding him. 

• Like 1