Great story, intense writing and you really capture the feeling of a young man losing his anal virginity to an experienced and somehow menacing man!  Can't wait to find out what our naive dancer-friend got besides a well-opened pair of anal lips!  PLEASE SIR- MAY WE HAVE MORE??????

Here's the last part of the first chapter -- I know it is long, but I wanted to lay the ground work of who Logan is and why he decides to do what he will in later chapters. Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, encouragement, etc. on this post or drop me a message. I love hearing from you all! Enjoy!

After scurrying around getting things ready (and more than one peculiar look from my roommate when I ran upstairs to grab a fresh water bottle and brush my teeth) the excitement of last night combined with the excitement that today I would be flying! Rehearsal for a musical is a lot of mundane and repetitive work, so new experiences are treasured. Since Johnny was the flight director, it meant we would be seeing a lot of each other the next few days — something I can’t say I was disappointed in.

The chatter in the cast van over to the theatre was fun and we all seemed to be in god spirits. My face was stretched into a stupid grin, thinking about how so much had changed and a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I let the insane chatter continue around me as I thought about how the rest of my day would continue. . .

My first flight sequence was pretty straightforward. I had some time to get backstage, strip out of my costume, get into the first harness, dress, and have plenty of time to be hoisted into the air before I soared across the stage. Johnny was there waiting to help me into the harness. I noticed his kilt bulging out more than a bit in the front as I walked up, and I added a little extra swish to my hips as I turned my back to him.

“Logan, you have no idea what you do to me,” he growled in my ear as I shucked off my shirt and lowered my pants. “I hope you know how much time we have before your last flight.” I began thinking about the end of the show. It was true, I had a good twenty minutes between when I went offstage the first time and returned to perform some aerial maneuvers. I turned around and started to step into the harness he was holding outstretched. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked. He looked at my wicked grin and grabbed my ass while he was strapping me in. “Sweet cheeks, our lives just got a lot more fun.”

I hurried to get my costume back on while he tested the various wires and ropes to make sure I would be secure. When he hoisted me up, I fixed an appropriate expression on my face and began my elegant soar over the set and to the other side before dashing back onstage to continue the show.

The second lift was pressed for time, so there was just some desperate groping and teasing on both our parts while we managed to get everything set and I finished the second flight flawlessly. It was the last flight of the day when I knew I had time to take things to the next level.

This time when I ran back to the flight corner, Johnny was waiting with his kilt hiked up around his impressive shaft, already gleaming with precum. His sparkling Prince Albert glittered under the dim radiance of the stage lights spilling backstage and he made me shiver. When I stripped this time, I intentionally stuck out my still-plugged ass for him to get a good look. With a quiet pop he released the plug from my hole and began to immediately wet me with his tongue. Being eaten out by a man with experience changes you, or at least it did me. I can’t believe how I was made to feel. Desperately horny to take his cock again and each lick diving into me and making me submit even harder. My breathing was shaky and gasping from his skill by the time he straightened and pushed my shoulders down. “Okay kid, here I go. Just remember to be quiet.”
With one sharp jab he impaled me on his cock. Thank god the chorus onstage began singing at full voice in the same moment, because a half-groan-half-cry escaped my lips as I felt him tear into my hole and claim what he owned. He drilled me with everything he had. I could smell his musk and the vague scent of sex from my position with my head forced down in his surprisingly strong grip for a man who looked like he was withering away. He continued to pulverize my hole and pound the air from my lungs while I gave myself over to the ecstasy of surrender. This man had changed my life and I was loving it! Finally his tense, stabbing motions told me he was close, and I tried to massage his dick with my ass muscles. A swift grunt and warmth spreading out from within told me that he was unloading and I sighed. My own cum already coating the stage deck from when I came hands-free after his prostate stimulation. He pulled out swiftly and before I could mourn the filled feeling his dick had given me, the plug was swiftly pushed back in, now feeling significantly smaller than it had when it had been removed.

Patting my ass affectionately, he scrambled to grab my costume pieces and prepare the elaborate harness for my final glorious stint in the sky. As I turned to him to ask how I looked, he just smiled and said, “perfect.” I got into position and from behind he whispered, “I know you’re not an idiot, but I don’t think you really know what all is happening. Kid, I wasn’t joking when I said you were going to be mine and I was giving you something. . .” — the music was swelling and I was seconds away from my dramatic entrance — “You’re my son now. You’ve sprayed your last neg load uselessly on the stage. Congrats on becoming an HIV pig, boy.” The chorus raised their voices in an awesome chord as I was flown into the air to thunderous applause in the front of house. It was as if the entire cast and creative team knew what had happened and was approving. I completed my routine in the air, but by the time I was lowered gently back down to the stage, it was the two seconds when I was unhooked that I came undone. I fled to a dressing room and locked myself into a bathroom.

It took me an hour to pull myself together, and after telling the director that I missed the notes session after the run ended because of a stomach bug, he seemed to understand and allowed me to head back to the hotel early.

My room was messy from my earlier whirlwind trying to get ready and I started putting it back together when there was a knock at the door.  Johnny had found me. “Can I come in?” I silently motioned him inside and he went and sat on the chair next to the desk. I walked silently to my bed and sat down, half facing him, half looking toward the window.

“I know that you’re feeling a lot right now, but I think we need to talk?” I resolutely stared ahead but nodded an affirmative. He silently reached out to put his hand on my shoulder. “Logan, I know that you’re surprised and probably feel good and bad things — I know that I did when I was gifted, but I want you to know that you have some options.” I turned and stared at him mutely as he went on, “HIV is not deadly unless you want to be; you can take some medication to control it. I’ve been working in entertainment for a long time and you’ve got talent that is only once or twice in a generation. You’ll be employed and can afford the medication. But that will come at another cost as well.” Johnny continued to look at me while he reached out and gently took my chin in his hands, “you have been given a gift and you can choose to share that gift with other boys and men. You can honor the DNA that is now in your system and add to it, change it. You can create your own family.”

He gently let go of my face and got up from the chair to sit down next to me. “I’ve been spreading my seed since I was 18 and had my first Master. He was a cruel man but he taught me many things about loyalty, giving, taking, and power. He died only a year and a half after I met him, then I started working on tours. I was 20 and met one boy for each tour I have taken part in. I have a family of 23 boys, you’re my 24th. I’ve had a good life, but I wasn’t kind to myself when I was young. You can make a few different changes and be stronger — I hate to stop sharing my seed like this, but it is time that I get serious about meds and take myself off the market.” I turned my head and looked at him. Staring into his eyes I knew that even after the shock wore off, I would never feel the same again. The power I now felt coursing through my veins and the knowledge that I could build a family of boys and men was overpowering.

I was silent for a long time, just looking at him. Breaking the silence I said, “you will have to teach me a lot — I’ve never topped anyone and I don’t know all that I need to, but I want to expand a family of my own. After all, you deserve grandsons if you are looking to retire.”

Without any hesitation I closed the gap between our faces and kissed Johnny with all the passion I could muster. I wanted him to understand that my answer was, “I will honor your gift and share it with as many people as I can.” He responded with a kiss that I could only interpret as, “let me show you how.”

That first fuck after I knew Johnny’s status was magical. He urged me on to take him deeper and explained scorpion tattoo. He told me how hot I was and how he would be there to see me through the flu that I was bound to get. He then asked me to follow him back to his room and fuck him with my last negative load. I was very eager and came within about two minutes of penetrating his ass. He proudly showed off the biohazard marking tattooed around his hole as he squeezed my load out and told me to lap it up. We shared my last load between us as we lay in a tangle of limbs on his bed. Totally spent and totally happy.

True to his word, a few weeks later on the first night we were performing for a paying audience I felt like hell. I had a high fever, swollen glands, and was sweating profusely. The stage manager gave me one look and said I couldn’t go on except to fly since there was no backup. I sat backstage and watched the show with Johnny, his kilt hiding the fact that I was impaled on his. He gave me the fevered ride of my life that night as I was caught up in the adrenaline of opening, the rush knowing I was converting, and the pleasure of giving another man a great time.

During our first stop in Oklahoma City, we went shopping on our day off for a few things. I suddenly had to expand my collection of underwear to include dozens of jockstraps — anything from sporty to sleek and fashionable, we picked out a series of plugs for me to wear of ever-increasing width in case I wanted to keep in a load. He even took me to a piercing shop to get a Prince Albert like his.

After that first tryout, it became a tradition during my last flight that we would fuck every show. With eight shows a week on a fifty week contract, we got in plenty of action with each other. After my PA healed, he would let me fuck him every third or fourth show, providing guidance on how to best use my tool to open up another man and show them a good time. We continued to fall into each other’s arms after every show and I all but ignored my other castmates except to be polite when I talked with them. But I spent most of my time away from the theatre exploring cities across the country with Johnny.

At the end of the tour with just one more performance to go Johnny asked me what I would like as a going away present. “I want a scorpion tattoo on my dick,” was my response. He chuckled, “you’re a kinky little fucker aren’t you?” “I take after my dad,” I replied.

We went out just before the final show to a nearby tattoo parlor. I got my scorpion tattooed to the underside of my dick. “So you can only see it if I want you to,” I explained. “I’m sure there is no shortage of boys who won’t know what they’re doing and totally miss it.” We both laughed as we walked back to the theatre to do the show one last time.

There was an extra charge in the air that night. Maybe I was emotional because I was completing my first professional contract. Maybe it was the thought that I would no longer have Johnny there to give me what I craved every day. Whatever it was, we passionately made love before my final flight that night. He penetrated me with long an hard strokes just to keep me on the edge of orgasm. He fucked me missionary up against the set, kissing me while I sprayed the underside of his kilt with my toxic load. It was the best performance I had ever given in my life, and it was all for him.

We created a text chain that night so that we could stay in touch. He was retiring to a farm in Colorado and I was heading back to couch surf in New York for a few weeks while I auditioned for another job and searched for an apartment. After exchanging a hug and promising to keep in touch, I walked to the train station with a few misty tears threatening to roll down my cheeks. I didn’t see his message until the train was pulling out of the station and heading to my new life.

It was the privilege of my life to bring you into my family. I know you will do me proud professionally and personally. Just remember to be who you are and share yourself with the world. In every capacity. Until we meet again, stay hard, stay horny, and stay humble.
-Johnny

As the train rolled on, I straightened in my seat. I could make my dreams come true and show the world what Logan Ball is made of, and my resolution starts now. A young conductor came over at that moment and asked, “ticket please?” I handed this boy my ticket. “Looks like you’ll be with us for awhile.” He scribbled some information on a little pad he had with his scanner. “If there is anything that you need don’t hesitate to let us know.” He handed back my ticket and a piece of paper. He bustled down the train to the next people waiting with their tickets out. I glanced down at the paper and it read: Please ask for anything — and request Mason. I’d love to serve you however I can.

I smiled and leaned back in my seat. This new life was going to be fucking brilliant.

Looking forward to share all that will happen going forward! Thanks for reading up to this point, hope you come back for more!

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2

Great last chapter of “this” story 

I hope that some time you are inspired to write about Logan’s next adventures

(love that he got his tattoo on the underside of his cock - and wondering who the first boy will be on his knees to see it…….)

I promise I had planned on taking a longer hiatus to work on some things, but a combination of a couple days of not much to do and feeling terribly horny brought my publishing schedule forward a bit. Hopefully you enjoy this next installment when Logan gets to have his first son. More to follow eventually as we explore some kinks, some hot and horny boys, and maybe go on an unexpected journey or two.

Chapter Two - Denver

The first tour had done wonders for me in the personal and professional realms. Not only was I able to blossom onstage and show wha I could do, I got to explore my sexual side with Johnny. After we wrapped up and I moved back to New York I couldn’t believe how fast the turnaround was — I was in my new Hell’s Kitchen apartment for two weeks before I won another national tour. This time, instead of simply being an ensemble member, I would be a featured comedic actor with a couple of duets and a solo song! My first call after I got out of Pearl was to Johnny. He picked up on the second ring and I rushed in before he could even say hello.

“I got another booking!”

“Great kid, when do you start?”

I stopped on the sidewalk and started digging around in my backpack for the tour itinerary. “Looks like we do two weeks here in the city and then move to Denver to open the tour. How far out are you from Denver?”

His response sounded a bit excited, “only a couple of hours. I would love to stop by and use your sweet hole a couple of times when your roommate is out.”
“You won’t have to wait long,” I responded, “and we can take all night — I don’t have to share this time!” Johnny chuckled at that. “Anyway, I will be in touch here in a few weeks to iron out the details. Gotta call my friends and make plans to go out tonight!”

Johnny laughed openly at my exuberance, “go have fun, my son and keep me posted. We’ll talk soon.”

The two weeks working on the show flew by and next thing I know I am headed for Denver. The flight crew were excited to have a Broadway tour cast onboard and we indulged them with a couple of numbers from the show. The feeling of celebration in the air was palpable and we all had a great time. By the time I was in my hotel room, though, I was ready to crash. Johnny was on his way in and I had left a key card for him at the desk. I started to change out of my travel outfit into something that would be more fitting for a night out of town, but halfway through undressing I gave up. I plopped down on my bed with my pants around my ankles and ass framed by a yellow jockstrap. Sleep washed over me before I was even aware I was shutting down. I must have been out of it because it was only the rhythmic grinding and low grunting that finally woke me. I groaned in pleasure and exquisite pain as I arched my back to meet the cock that turned me poz.

Johnny continued to rhythmically thrust into my ass before unloading deep in my guts. As busy as I had been, I hadn’t been able to get any real action the last few weeks. After I sucked off the train attendant on the way home, he was called to wait on demanding guests so our dalliance never had a chance to get started. I had bought a few silicone “friends” to help me stay loose and work on my need for depth, but nothing could replace a real cock on a man. Johnny left his cock in to shrink before pulling out, dragging his heavy PA out of my hole. “Thought we had dinner plans, but I decided I liked this better.” I could hear his grin even though my head was still planted in my pillows.

“Thank you for that, I missed getting fucked for the last month. Going from 2-3 screws a day for a year to none is a real shock to the system.” I laughed a bit giddily as I stretched and sat up next to him. We had never really been affectionate, but here we just hugged each other and enjoyed our presence. “I hope you can stay in town for a couple of days. I need someone to show me around the city.”

Johnny stepped around me and walked to the window, unashamed of his slightly frail-looking body. “I have a couple of days, but not too long. I wanted to show you one or two things, but I don’t know how much we’ll have to leave the room for that.” He turned back to me, “you need to know how to work on these tours, and I think this will be the perfect training ground.”

That made me cock my head to one side, intrigued. “Tell me more!”

Johnny walked back over to me and sat down on the bed. “Well, I am here for two reasons, actually. Or I had been planning to come to Denver this week anyway. You being here is just an added bonus.” My face must have given away a bit of my disappointment. “Don’t worry,” Johnny said quickly, “I am so happy that you’re here, but I had another purpose.” I could tell that he was working up to tell me something. “I know I pozed you without asking, which we call stealthing. There is another kind of guy called a chaser who wants to be pozed, but hasn’t been given the gift yet.” I thought I could see where this was going. “I was in touch with a young guy who wanted my gift, and we had made plans to meet up in Denver for a week of rough fucking and hopefully it would stick.”

I smiled at him encouragingly, “that sounds super hot!”

“It is,” he assured me. “The guy just turned eighteen a month or so ago and this would be his first dalliance with an older guy. I’m not convinced, though, that he would like a guy like me. I’m pretty sure he only wants the bug, and lacking an attraction can be unsatisfying when you are trying to psych yourself up to take it hard.” Johnny started grinning, “when you told me about starting in Denver and it happened to be this week, I couldn’t help but think that YOU could be his gifter.”

Even though I was expecting it, hearing it laid out so starkly for me made me gasp. “You would trust me with a job like that?”

“Of course!” Johnny responded enthusiastically. “You need to learn what it is like to be a good top to a neg bottom. I know you’ve fucked me a time or two, but it isn’t the same breaking in a hole and dealing with the mind games. I want you to take this boy and make him a man, just as I did for you.” He continued, “pozing is something of an art form when done right. Any idiot can get knocked up with the virus and just spread it around. If you want to create your family you have to learn to be choosy. You need to learn how to control your animal urges and mix the right amount of aggression, compassion, and even love when needed to get the desired results. It isn’t about controlling your partner as much as it is about controlling the experience of sex and gifting.”

As he continued talking, I soaked up every word. He spoke of the responsibilities of the gifter to make sure the boy was taken care of, to ensure they knew the awesome gift they had been given and how they could use it. After hours of talking HIV theory I was a feeling a bit overwhelmed.

“Don’t worry too much — I know I threw a lot of information at you tonight, but I believe in you and will be here to show you the way. Besides, you don’t need to worry about anything until you finish the show tomorrow!”

With his reassurances ringing in my ear we laid back on the bed and I opened my hole to him. With only a couple of days to learn how to top, I wanted to get in at least one more bottoming experience with Johnny before he went back home.

After the show the next night, still feeling the performance high from the opening night crowd, I did my requisite turn around the cast party. We made a few toasts to each other and shared a slice of cake before I felt I could make my excuses and walk the six blocks back to the hotel. Something about the physical exertion of performing made me feel invincible. . . and very horny. When I finally burst into my hotel room, the sight of a young man’s ass beckoning me to the bed greeted my eyes. He was completely naked, legs splayed to give me the greatest view of his slowly pulsing hole. His perfectly round, deeply tanned cheeks were perfectly unblemished. No hair apart from his beautiful black locks hiding his face was visible. I licked my lips.

“He’s all yours. I explained to him our history and he is terribly excited to get to be fucked by a true theatre star.” Johnny sat on the desk chair, fully clothed facing me and the boy. “Show him what you can do.”

As if his words removed all barriers, I dropped to my knees and began to attack his hole with my tongue. His moans of appreciation started immediately as I lapped around his perfectly formed sphincter. He can’t have had much penetration, he was incredibly tight and with the smoothest skin I had ever felt. His slightly musky and salty taste was exactly what I had been craving as I probed his hole open with my tongue. We continued this way with my tongue slowly getting deeper as my hands pulled his cheeks farther apart. Once I could feel my tongue past his ring of muscle, I withdrew my mouth and started in with one finger. He hissed as my relatively dry finger plunged into the inviting warmth of his hole. I knew that we had a couple of days and I didn’t want to completely destroy his ass with just one fuck, so I didn’t do much scraping of his anal walls. Time enough for that later, and a dry fuck would cause enough friction to get this beautiful twink used to the pain of the stretch. I kept working my fingers in, one at a time until I could feel his hole yield. My cock had been dripping precum since I started walking home and it was time to unleash my beast. Keeping half my hand inside this boy, I used the other to drop my pants and underwear. My cock immediately sprang out and pointed at this boy’s quivering entrance like a compass points north. Beads of precum were dripping out of my slit and around my PA jewelry. I could feel myself aching to be inside this boy.

Without warning him, I sharply withdrew my hand. As he gasped at the pain and sudden vacating of his entrance, I plunged my cock back into him, knocking the wind from him and driving his ass into the bed. I said I didn’t scratch his insides, I never mentioned that I took it easy on him. There were some shuddering exclamations and tight contractions as his hole was penetrated, but after a few minutes we found our rhythm. I used the spring of the bed to bounce him down on my cock and thrust up to meet him at the same time. My piercing kept getting tossed around inside him as his muscles were in hyperdrive. He was gurgling and panting as I used the power of my dick to short circuit his nervous system from the inside out.

I kept bringing myself close to the edge and backing off, trying to give this boy a fuck he would remember for the rest of his life. After what had to have been forty minutes of pounding this boy mercilessly, I could feel myself tip over the edge where I couldn’t control myself anymore. My heart rate began to race, my hips jerking into this boy completely out of control — I reached to his neck and yanked him into a sitting position, forcing his back down on my cock and bringing his right ear to my mouth. “Take my gift, you gorgeous faggot.” I deftly licked behind his ear as I let myself remodel his guts with a bath of my toxic cum.

The entire weekend was more of the same. I found out that the twink (Owen) was graduating high school that year with the lofty life ambitions to become a lawyer and we spent some quality time together outside the bedroom. After that first fuck when I had tucked Owen into bed, Johnny gave me a hug and simply said, “my work here is done. Keep me updated with the boys who get joined to us. I’ll add them to my family tree,” and he walked out of the hotel room. Our last day before Owen was to return home we walked around and talked for a long time. He had a bit of difficulty walking, as my cock had thoroughly bruised his hole, but we mentioned how much fun we had together and I hoped we would be in touch. He promised to share his test results when he went for his next STI checkup in about six weeks. Our last night together he used his own fingernails to fuck up his hole which glistened red as I let him slowly sit on my rigid dick. I was sure he would be my first son and the first guy I would get to share my seed. After I had made my deposit, I requested that he not have sex with anyone else until after his results and that he should fuck me just the once. He jackrabbited into my hole so fucking fast, cumming in less than three minutes.

“Mmm,” I moaned, “I hope that I’m the lucky man who gets to let your last neg load travel around with me.” I popped in a plug of mine and pulled him close to me. We napped for half an hour before he had to hit the road. He kissed me tenderly as he got up and I pulled myself awake long enough to see him to the door and give him the stained and sweaty jock I had been wearing during my rehearsals and first few shows of this tour as a souvenir. This kid was special, and I allowed myself to have a moment of bliss before I slipped back under the covers to recover before the show the next day.

Thanks for reading! Please feel free to drop me a line or leave a comment here. . . I read every single one!

• Like 18
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1