Enjoy being sadist

Cbt until I am begging and pleading to do what he wants. 
my hole belted until it’s swollen and sore to the touch, facing a mirror and watching him and a few friends put a little lube on their cocks before taking turns shoving their cocks in my swollen and sore hole painfully fucking me, as long as they want, as many times as they want. 
or belting my hole to make it swollen and sore as I have to fuck his hand into me, as many times as he wants

• Piggy 1

I would love to meet a true sadist! I am masochist, and it is quite difficult to find someone that can give me the pain i need! I hopebto find one here 😈

11 hours ago, tallpitchersf said:

I am.  Does nothing for me without whipping and flogging until object is screaming itself horse.  Once it's used and worn out, breed it, plug it and keep it caged until the next round.

good on you - need lots more guys who really get hard inflicting pain for hours and hours

People - Read the question. The OP is asking for comment from Sadists, NOT from masochists wanting to gush about how much they want a Sadist to hurt them.

To the OP: Although I am not myself a Sadist, I was owned and trained by one for six years, and believe I can reliably speak to your question on his behalf to an extent. His practices on me were exclusively sexual in nature, sometimes overtly, sometimes subtly, but always demonstrating his access to my intimate, vulnerable center. He delighted in things that reached deep inside me where he couldn’t physically reach, like electro, or deep sounding with irritating lubes, or CBT that ached rather than stung. He spent long amounts of time stretching out tortures so that he could enjoy watching my face and the reactions in my body as he gradually flattened my balls in a press, or whipped my cock with a thin cane or used a device to slowly drive a foot-long dildo up my ass. One of his favorite pastimes was needles, which he used on my cock, and ultimately through each of my nuts.

But the thing that he seemed to most relish was his efforts at shaping my mind to his will, which is what all of his sexual torture of me was aimed at. His ultimate goal was to debase me into a being so sexually submissive to men that any man could manipulate me intimately at will. He focused his effort at last on being able to force me to have a dry orgasm whenever he said “Cum”. He succeeded completely, and would say it sometimes 20 times in quick succession, until I was begging him in tears not to make me cum again. And then he would, because he could.

By the end, he told me simply, “Your sex is public property.” He proved it by letting other people fuck me, and torture me sexually in public demonstrations. The thing was, though, and this one thing I cannot properly explain about his Sadism, is that he himself, over all that time, only fucked me three times; it may be that each of those times was only to cement a sense of his control in my mind, not because he was satisfying a sexual desire of his own.

In that sense, he was a pure Sadist, who took pleasure not just in my suffering, but through the exquisite suffering that he could only achieve by his wholesale, thorough, systematic deconstruction of my intimate sex. And he took pleasure in that suffering for its own sake.

He could be as kind as he was mercilessly cruel, and he was brilliant. I have never met anyone else like him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Well to quote Bill Clinton- it depends on the definition of “is” is

pre Covid I would have confidently answered this as a Dominant Top - as Covid and now Monkey Pox has lengthened my celibacy… what I phantasize about  most now is getting fucked (but as a bottom I am definitely not a Masochist)

But - after getting that first fuck - I assume (hope) I will return to being a top

when I top I am a sadist (I was not in my younger days- it grew in me over time)

It is just a huge turn on for me for a bottom to submit to me - to let me inflict pain hearing him whimper- moan - even asking me to stop (when he knows I won’t) just makes my dick really hard 

two conditions-

I prefer my bottoms not to be partying- a little drunk maybe- but it turns me on to know that “He” is submitting to me - it is not the drugs that are allowing him submit - he can’t do the old … “oh I was so drunk last night I don’t remember what happened“ - I want him to remember- to know that he allowed be to do what I did 

which brings me to the second condition - I am not really into bondage- I want it so that while he is whimpering and saying “no” I know he doesn’t really mean “no” - because if he really wants it to stop - he can stop it -  he can get out of the bed or turn the tables and throw me off 

With those conditions- I have discovered I prefer a more tactile form of sadism - while I have a really nice flog - and one time a sub brought me some cains to use on him - it didn’t do much for me 

I prefer using my hands and my teeth- slapping- biting- sucking (especially nips) til it slowly slips from being very pleasurable to very painful 

although….. clothespins are really fun too - on nips - sides of torso- cock and balls - leaving them on for a long time - and then slowly- slowly taking them off while I fuck him (knowing that they almost hurt more coming off than they did going on) and just tge sounds he makes - the look in his eyes…..(my dick gets really hard)

well, that is my over view of why I get off on sadism - it is just the bottoms ultimate proof that he is a total submissive to me 

not sure why - but that is a huge turn on for me

• Like 1

The man ErosWired is describing is quite rare.  From his depiction, I can sense that he is/was capable of many, many control devices, both seen and unseen.  I know how to conduct a Bd/Sm scene rather successfully, but I have never become anything like EW's Master in the arts of Sadism.  The fact that he recognized in EW the ability to serve in that capacity has benefitted many, many men, and while I could not bring myself to come anywhere near to that man's talent, I can definitely respect him.  

To the question though, one need not be an actual Sadist (as above) to use sadistic techniques to get into a sub's mind.  A sub approaches a Dom for a purpose, that usually being to be taught the arts of submission.  Enabling a guy to practice what's already there in his heart and mind, trying to get out, isn't all that difficult.  Instilling the sense of Service may be more difficult, but we work with what's already there, right? 

To be clear, there's a world of difference between full-on Sadism and inflicting distress to reorient the perception of that distress.  I rather doubt that there are very many "real" Sadists or "real" masochists sniffing around this site.  They're quite a rare breed, pardon the usage.

37 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

To be clear, there's a world of difference between full-on Sadism and inflicting distress to reorient the perception of that distress. 

Well said - I will admit I need the sub to be “enjoying” himself for me to enjoy it (understanding that we are “enjoying” it in very different ways)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, onlyraw said:

Well to quote Bill Clinton- it depends on the definition of “is” is

pre Covid I would have confidently answered this as a Dominant Top - as Covid and now Monkey Pox has lengthened my celibacy… what I phantasize about  most now is getting fucked (but as a bottom I am definitely not a Masochist)

But - after getting that first fuck - I assume (hope) I will return to being a top

when I top I am a sadist (I was not in my younger days- it grew in me over time)

It is just a huge turn on for me for a bottom to submit to me - to let me inflict pain hearing him whimper- moan - even asking me to stop (when he knows I won’t) just makes my dick really hard 

two conditions-

I prefer my bottoms not to be partying- a little drunk maybe- but it turns me on to know that “He” is submitting to me - it is not the drugs that are allowing him submit - he can’t do the old … “oh I was so drunk last night I don’t remember what happened“ - I want him to remember- to know that he allowed be to do what I did 

which brings me to the second condition - I am not really into bondage- I want it so that while he is whimpering and saying “no” I know he doesn’t really mean “no” - because if he really wants it to stop - he can stop it -  he can get out of the bed or turn the tables and throw me off 

With those conditions- I have discovered I prefer a more tactile form of sadism - while I have a really nice flog - and one time a sub brought me some cains to use on him - it didn’t do much for me 

I prefer using my hands and my teeth- slapping- biting- sucking (especially nips) til it slowly slips from being very pleasurable to very painful 

although….. clothespins are really fun too - on nips - sides of torso- cock and balls - leaving them on for a long time - and then slowly- slowly taking them off while I fuck him (knowing that they almost hurt more coming off than they did going on) and just tge sounds he makes - the look in his eyes…..(my dick gets really hard)

well, that is my over view of why I get off on sadism - it is just the bottoms ultimate proof that he is a total submissive to me 

not sure why - but that is a huge turn on for me

It's primal just lile there are DOMS there are subs. i don't always like what's happenning to me while it's being done but later on when i see the makrs and bruising healing i know i please a REAL MAN and it fuels me to want more. ive been talking to a local DOM that says he wants to own my hole and says i ll be subject to whippings..i told HIM today that HE needs to whip my hole during the session. Me i wouldnt hurt a fly!  Reading comments like this make my dick hard which reinforces to me that it's right for me. Hard to find MEN like YOU that take what YOU want. Haven't cum in three weeks but every lash i take replaces having an orgasm to get my stress out and put me at peace with myself

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I enjoy watching the object slowly submit to my will. I love watching the object suffer and scream, sob and cry, beg for clemency and, eventually, beg for more. Nothing hotter than watching a guy dissolve into a worthless object and going further than even they knew they could go.

I always play consensually - subs can stop whenever they want to - but it's astounding to me how few ever choose to stop. I once had a cunt at a thousand lashes and he was still begging for more. My fucking arm was falling off!