Loosing Virginity

ScubaSex

I am loosing my virginity to a guy I have hung out with at a bar a few times .  This evening I am a total virgin no intercourses with woman .  He has been trying to talk me into it for a while .  I have finally agreed to do it .  I at first told him we had to use a condom .  Over a few weeks he wore me down and I agreed to do it bare .  He was telling me how much better it would be more   lubercation .  I know at the end of the day he just wants to bread the virgin .  He has been fingering me for a minute and he has commented on how tight I am .  My thoughts and breathing are telling me it’s time to finally loose my virginity .  I am an extremely emotional person .  I have been thinking about this day for a while .  

is there anything you guys recommend .  I know I am probably just a piece of ass to him .  I am fine with being his bitch as that is my place .  

• Like 5

I hope you can relax and enjoy. Just take deep breaths as he enters and you ease through the inevitable pain. Poppers will help. 

If you have loss of virginity regret or remorse, before or after, talk with a friend you can trust to help you listen to yourself deeply 

• Like 1

Hey - good luck- I hope it goes well

hot that you have accepted that you are maybe just a piece of ass - and that this is not the beginning of a beautiful relationship

but a assure you that even if this is just casual- your top is probably looking forward to taking your virginity as you are eagerly looking forward to loosing it

i hope you will report back as to how it goes  

Just try to relax and enjoy your first fucking. If he really knows what he is doing and not just gonna pound and squirt...he will go slow  enough for you to get used to it a bit before really getting into a good rhythm. After that, it's 50/50 chance he might go into pound the cherry or use steady rhythm that tight hole loose.

Own the experience though. If you like it, make sure your body is rocking to the rhythm too. The noises you make will turn him on too. Plus if you tighten your ass ring at the right time, you will drive him wild.

Good boy. enjoy your first fucking. As the other guys said, relax and breathe steady and you'll have a great time. It's natural to be a bit nervous as well as fukking horny. Your buddy may see you as a piece of meat but guaranteed he's looking forward to breeding your virgin ass. As the more experienced he'll know to ease his hard cock inside you and give your hole time to get used to being stretched over his meat before he starts to fuck you. You're gunna love feeling his load fill your ass - first of many.

How was it?  Hope it went well, didn't hurt (too much) and it wasn't only being an ass but the enjoyable sensation it can be.
If you didn't, perhaps the dick didn't know what he was doing. 😉 

Why did you tell him over the last weeks you wanted to use condoms first, while a month ago (July 20) you're also posting your first posts on BreedingZone - a website about barebacking - about being fucked for the first time and apparently wanting it to be bareback...

Just playing coy?

Edited by Guest

Well it did not go as bad as I was expecting .  Bare is the way to go !!!!  I was on cloud nine .  It did hurt a little when he first started but the pain turned to pleasure very quickly .  He got me turned in my talking dirty .  The fresh meat comments really got me going .  He did take his time fingering me for about 20 minutes  and rimming me , which just relaxed me .  He slowly put his dick in but not just pushing it all the way in .  When I moaned he went a little faster .  By the end the pleasure was out of this world .  He told me when he was going to cum.  It felt so good .  I probably got some still in .  My state of mind is I will do it again .  Probably the best sex I have ever had .  

• Like 5

GREAT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ANOTHER virgin ass is introduced to the infinite  pleasures of learning how to please a man with your lovely ass!!!  SO- don't spend ANY TIME beating yourself up for waiting so long- just relax and enjoy your new-found freedom to become the total bottom you have probably been thinking about for almost as long as you knew you were into sex-with-men!!  Hopefully you will be able to meet again soon and have an even more exciting experience! And even if he was only into you just to get your virginity- sounds like you are well on your way to understanding AND enjoying the pleasures of anal sex!!!  CONGRATS and keep us posted on IF you have a repeat performance OR if you decide to start enjoying other men who have cocks that will give you intense pleasure and hours of enjoyment!  CHEERS!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HardaddyMA said:

GREAT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ANOTHER virgin ass is introduced to the infinite  pleasures of learning how to please a man with your lovely ass!!!  SO- don't spend ANY TIME beating yourself up for waiting so long- just relax and enjoy your new-found freedom to become the total bottom you have probably been thinking about for almost as long as you knew you were into sex-with-men!!  Hopefully you will be able to meet again soon and have an even more exciting experience! And even if he was only into you just to get your virginity- sounds like you are well on your way to understanding AND enjoying the pleasures of anal sex!!!  CONGRATS and keep us posted on IF you have a repeat performance OR if you decide to start enjoying other men who have cocks that will give you intense pleasure and hours of enjoyment!  CHEERS!!

I have had sex with several woman in my life .  The pleasure I got out of this oh my I did not want it to stop .  I do not ever intend on using my dick again for fucking .  Man on man is wear it’s at .  After we were done he put a condom on just so I could feel the difference .  I was like take that same thing off .  If I got a dick in me it’s going to be BB .  He is coming over tonight again .  I called him and asked he said well if course.  I love dick .   

• Like 2

On 8/21/2022 at 12:36 AM, ScubaSex said:

Well it did not go as bad as I was expecting .  Bare is the way to go !!!!  I was on cloud nine .  It did hurt a little when he first started but the pain turned to pleasure very quickly .  He got me turned in my talking dirty .  The fresh meat comments really got me going .  He did take his time fingering me for about 20 minutes  and rimming me , which just relaxed me .  He slowly put his dick in but not just pushing it all the way in .  When I moaned he went a little faster .  By the end the pleasure was out of this world .  He told me when he was going to cum.  It felt so good .  I probably got some still in .  My state of mind is I will do it again .  Probably the best sex I have ever had .  

Excellent for you!

Now, you can go forward proud of never having a condom inside you. Always take it bare, always take the loads.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very hot! Now comes your cock journey, find other hot men who want to get off with your ass.   Experiment with different cocks, shapes, and sizes.  Having a hung thick cock that turns your hole into a personal cum dump and makes you almost cry trying to take it will amaze you.    You now know your true place