Cheating

Rawhole-Danny

I’ve been in a long term relationship for a while now. I have always stayed faithful until a recent event occurred. I was round my fiancés brothers house one evening and he was telling me how his marriage was struggling and the sex had dried up after having kids. I was giving him tips on how to spice things up a little and reassure him that everything would be good when he made a pass at me. I went with it and I ended up sucking him off and getting railed on the sofa. He didn’t last long but it was the best sex I’ve had in ages and it felt good to have been bred by another man other than my fiancé. I felt enormous guild afterwards and was planning on telling him but when I got home he was all over me and horny and I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I ended up getting fucked by him only hours after his brother. He kept telling me how hot and nice my wet hole felt and I told I had played with toys earlier that day as I often do. He came hard in me and the whole time I was thinking about his brother again. Not really sure what to do about the whole situation. They are a very close family so I can’t possibly tell him. Any advice? I think a bit turn on is having another man’s cum in me again. I use to have annon sex all the time before this relationship and I think I’ve realised I miss it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, Havemenow said:

The saying goes “don’t crap on your own doorstep. You will get caught either with your fiancées brother or someone else. If you want a more open relationship then  you need to speak with your other half. 

Yeah I guess. He’s not in to the whole open relationship. We some a couple of threesomes a few years back but nothing else and always safe.

18 minutes ago, RoundBooty4loads said:

On my opinion - just enjoy it and don’t say crap to anyone about it.  I love my partner but to deal with his theatrics of being a drama queen are too much for me to handle.

take all the dudes loads he offers and ENJOY!  doesn’t mean you care about your partner any less.  

That’s true! I need to get out my own head and live in the moment. 

I’ve cheated on my ex before and when I told him, because I felt that was the right thing to do, it completely destroyed him. I would advise not to tell him about it even though that is morally not right. You will most probably do it again though so you’ll have to convince him to go open or express your need to have sex with others but still love him. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Philip said:

You will most probably do it again though

This bit is so true. No one should make any decisions - about whether to cheat, whether to tell your partner, or whether to forgive a cheater - without accepting this.

On 8/22/2022 at 2:47 PM, Philip said:

I’ve cheated on my ex before and when I told him, because I felt that was the right thing to do, it completely destroyed him. I would advise not to tell him about it even though that is morally not right. You will most probably do it again though so you’ll have to convince him to go open or express your need to have sex with others but still love him. 

Yeah I’m not going to tell him… after a conversation today he doesn’t want it ‘open’ but said what he don’t know won’t hurt him so gives me the green light really lol 

• Upvote 1

On 8/23/2022 at 5:45 PM, danny---danny said:

Yeah I’m not going to tell him… after a conversation today he doesn’t want it ‘open’ but said what he don’t know won’t hurt him so gives me the green light really lol 

Have you talked to the brother since?  Has he hinted at any repeats?

On 8/23/2022 at 5:45 PM, danny---danny said:

but said what he don’t know won’t hurt him so gives me the green light really

I think that's about as close as you're going to get as far as permission.  I would only caution you to watch for other, non-overt signs or signals that he's not happy with it.  Small changes in how he reacts to other activities, interests you and he share, which could signal that you may have decisions to make in the future.  

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 6:43 PM, barebackbro said:

This bit is so true. No one should make any decisions - about whether to cheat, whether to tell your partner, or whether to forgive a cheater - without accepting this.

Agreed. It blows my mind for people to think that we "magically" no longer are sexual beings just because we couple up. Everyone I know wants to "tame some strange" regardless of whether you have coupled up or not.

Accepting that we are social animals, why do we make things so complicated about getting off?

So while there are significant benefits to being a couple, it's impractical to think that your partner only wants sex with you...

but these are our current social norms. So, what can you do other than navigate it one on one with your partner (or not and deal with whatever the consequence).

• Upvote 1

I think things change as we age -- I used to be crazy jealous, but now I celebrate it when my top hubby gets sucked off at the gym or he breeds a boy in the parking garage or brings one home for us to share. While secrets can be hot, I think of sport sex as something that enriches our lives and marriages. 😈

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1