Sweat/Sweaty men

Ieatcumholes

Did a search of this forum and didn't find any other threads about this topic, although there were individual posts in other threads about it. Last Friday I hooked up with a guy who warned me ahead of time that he sweats when he's having sex. A LOT! I was like, Cool! He showed up with his own towel! He did not undersell how much he sweats, and I was LIVING for it! It's been a good 2-3 decades since I've been with a guy who sweat that much! He was reticent to lay on top of me and kiss me cause that makes him sweat even more. (It also allowed me to play with his hole, which he liked.) Sweat dripped off of him onto me multiple times. And I wasย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย every time it happened!

My pillow cover was drenched. My makeshift playsheet was drenched. And every time sweat dripped off of him onto me, I was in heaven! I had forgotten what it felt like to have another man's sweat drop onto me. (I probably was a bottom the last time that happened). And I had forgotton how much I enjoy that! I even gave him a tongue bath over most of his body!ย ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…

We experienced coitus interruptus cause he got a text that sent him home. But he left the towel behind on purpose, so I know we'll see each other again sooner or later.

Anyone else get off on sweaty men? On having another man's sweat drip on you? On giving a sweaty man a tongue bath?

• Like 3

I love a sweaty top breeder as getting marked with their scent inside and out is a huge turn on for me. I'm also into long-haul fucking and breeding so that's going to end up generating some sweat.

I've had a couple of breeding tops who were really putting in the work on my ass who drip sweat on me and get embarrassed. I tell them that I love it and not to worry on my account. I love smelling like a man's just fucked me down and impregnated me with his seed.

I have a few breeders who love to mount up after I've just worked out and am sweaty and smelling like I've been working hard. My sweaty pit scent seems to really turn some breeders on hard, and I love that. They smell and taste my sweat as they fuck and I love that primal vibe.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Since there's no rating option, ***** is my way of doing this.ย  Even before I was with a man, I was attracted to the look/stink of a sweaty man.ย  There was an advantage to being on the subway in the heat of summer with the a/c on the fritz.ย  I met my first man on a QUEER/nude beach.ย  He was a hairy beast and when I asked if I could sniff and lick his wet pits, he obliged and I wallowed.ย  I've been with my share of men who sweat profusely and I love getting drenched with mansweat.ย  There are pheromones in sweat that attract sexual interest and I like having them spread on me.ย  Let me add one thing, the stink of sweaty pubes is particularly strong and at least to me, more potent than poppers.

• Like 2

A stinky armpit is the best smell in the world. Ideally some fresh wet sweat on the top and lots of stale musky old stink underneath. I prefer it to groin or arse stink. And i would rather a man push my face into his pits than kiss me.

• 2 weeks later...

A sweaty guy isn't a big turn on for me, I'm turned on when we got sweaty together doing something non-sexual.

I used to run with a guy that became a fuck-buddy and we would be tearing each other's clothes off at the end of the individual run. I'm guessing it helped build my love for hot messy sex. Haven't ran with anyone into gay sex since, sad to say.

I need to join a gym...

Also love getting worked up and sweaty in the clubs and bathhouse...it's so hot to be playing and fucking, working up a sweat down my chest and balls. Feeling on some sweaty ass with my hands when getting sucked then rubbing my dick in wet crack and hole before deep fucking and getting more hot and sweaty is so piggy and so damn fun! Not to mention the sounds and smells it gnerates...gets me hard all nightย 

• Like 2