Fall Semester is already hot

PigBoyDallas

Classes started this week at UTD which means horny college guys looking to fuck and get fucked. I was on campus and wanted to see how things were going in the more notoriously cruisy bathrooms. You can get anything from a quick handjob to full on fucking there depending on who's looking, so I was checking out the guys and seeing what pops up on the apps. And took a quick load off a guy this morning I'm always down to get fucked or to fuck a guy. I went to one of the more notorious ones as sometimes guys will stand at the urinals and jerk to see if anyone's interested. Typically, it can be busy, so you take it to one of the stalls, but if its slow you can jack off at the stall. I could see a guy was in one of the stalls, so I decided to go into the stall next to him and check the apps. As I was sitting there it sounded pretty obvious the guy next to me might be jacking off as his leg had a certain rhythm going. So, I figured I'd take my chances and tap my foot, hoping he'd take the hint. He tapped his fingers understall and I asked if he was looking and heard him say "yeah". By now my shorts were down around my ankles and I saw him angle to slide his cock under the divider, a nice long cut white one. I started jerking him as I dropped down to my knees to suck him knowing I should probably suggest moving to the bigger handicap stall but didn't want to spook him. He was clearly enjoying it and started throwing off tasty precum. I was sucking him for a bit and the precum really started flowing and I decided to go for broke and back my ass up on his cock and take it. Worse case it'd be a dealbreaker, but best case he busts a load in my ass. Since I'd been fucked earlier, I knew I'd have no problem taking him dry and I slid my ass down on his cock, hearing a delighted "oh fuck yeah" out of him. He was bucking his hips thrusting his cock in me as much as he could, and I was wishing I could get him balls deep as he had to be pretty hung. He was clearly building to an orgasm, and I heard him whisper "you want the load?" I said yeah and in a couple moments I could hear him groan and felt him go off inside me. I whispered for him not to pull out as his thrusts slowed and I could feel his cock soften and slide out of me. I'd been jacking and figured I'd go for broke and slide my cock under the divider for him. As I did, I could see a puddle of the cum that had leaked out my ass. He started stroking my cock and then to my surprise I could feel his ass working down on my cock too. I was stunned this guy was as big a slut as I am, taking an anon load raw understall in bathroom. I know guys like him as I'm just like him and I'm certainly not the first guy he's taken this way. He's probably taken more than a few loads like this and going to be getting a lot more as the semester goes on. I wonder what he looks like and when he got fucked last and I'm working myself up to an orgasm except I'm not going to ask him, I'm just going to cum in his ass. Raw is my law and any hole is the goal. If he doesn't want my load he shouldn't be taking me raw, and within moments I'm blasting a huge load in his ass whether he wanted it or not. He hasn't eased off my cock but isn't saying anything either. There's no way he could have missed my orgasm as I was shaking and shuddering as I came. It was clear he wanted it as his ass was still firmly backed up on my cock, which slowly went limp and slid out of him.

I could see him stand up and pull his shorts back up and hear him flush the toilet. I stood up and did the same, keeping an eye on the door to see if I could see him as he left the stall. He was wasting no time in getting going and as he passed by, I could see he was a little taller than me, a pale white kid with a mop of black hair. I stepped out of the stall and went to the sink next to him to wash my hands. I smirked at him, and he smiled back, weakly offering a "thanks". He was really good looking, and I can't imagine he has a tough time finding guys to play with, but who knows what his story is or why he did what he did. He was probably thinking the same thing of me. I decided to go for broke and asked if he wanted to do it again sometime and he said yeah and we swapped Snap IDs. He headed out, but I lingered as I'd got a message from a Latino guy on campus who wanted to hook up. I quick ducked into the handicap stall to wash off my cock and clean my ass out as best I could in case he wanted to fuck. We chatted as I washed up and it turned out he wanted me to come by his dorm so he could rawdog me real quick. He had a long slender dark uncut cock and loved that I wanted it raw and assured me he wouldn't disappoint. No face pic but I didn't care. I knew where his dorm was and headed over and up to his room. I gently knocked on the door and opened it and quickly ushered me in, locking the door behind him. He was super hot and he told me to pull my shorts down and bend over the bed. He said he didn't have a lot of time and I could hear his shorts hit the floor as he started jerking his cock. I couldn't help turning around to watch him stroke that monster and he grabbed some lube out of his backpack and lubed up my ass and his cock, followed by him forcing it in me roughly. I nearly screamed as he was pretty forceful and going faster than I'd wanted. I hadn't asked him his status, but it's not like I cared or cared earlier when I let the guy at the gym, or the bathroom breed me raw. I wanted their loads regardless. He was giving me a really strong intense pounding and I wished I could get verbal and he could take his time. I'd started moaning and he covered my mouth and shushed me, never slowing down his intense deep strokes. I was just starting to enjoy how rough it was and him covering my mouth when he came, giving me a deep intense thrust as he shot a massive load in me. More deep thrusts followed as I could feel his cum flooding my guts. I loved that I'd be carrying his seed deep in me for a while, and he wasn't kidding, I was satisfied. It was the kind of deep breeding I love, want, and need. I was a shame it had to be a dump and run and soon enough he pulled out of me and said I needed to get dressed and go. He pulled his shorts back up and I quickly dressed. He ushered me back to the door and I quickly told him any time he wanted to fuck me to message me. He let out a terse "yeah" unlocked the door and I quickly left as he closed it behind me. I walked down the hall past several really hot guys passing by and smirked to myself as none of them knew I had the kid's load still inside me, and that I would gladly take any of their loads as well. They all have so many opportunities to fuck and get fucked and my guess is a lot of them will be taking advantage of it, and so will I. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1