Bullwhips or snake whips

tranny-trixie

As a very kinky sissy bitch I love being hung by my wrists and thrashed. 6/8/10/12 ft bull or snake whips turn me on and  scares me  at the same time. The swish as they cut the air, the crack as they hit my back and the stinging pain it leaves. But the pity is not many like to lash a tranny for fun. Why is that ?

• 1 month later...

Not many employ a single-tail whip to begin with - it requires a level of skill that a flogger does not because of its potential to inflict injury. I have tolerated a number of different kinds of flogging and impact devices in the past, including fire floggers (as in burning flame), but I would never consent to the single-tail. Similarly, certain types of raw rubber floggers were out of the question, as were any with metal on the tips (!).

And even flogging needs a certain amount of skill if you are going to use any force (that is the great thing about a leather flog is that it can be erotic just being grazed against the skin- and then - if the top knows what they are doing- all the way up to full force)

but yes - a single whip can cause real damage with an unskilled top

i would look in the leather community- and maybe the big annual gathering in Chicago- you should find some skilled tops there- maybe even on doing classes and looking for some subs to be used for demonstrations

Interesting discussion.  I'm gratified that so many respondents know and share how dangerous this particular type of SM play can be, particularly when administered by inexperienced men who think it's some simple, easily acquired skill.  

I agree with onlyraw, in that a guy who's interested in exploring this level of submission should absolutely give serious consideration to limiting his quest to known, talented Leathermen who are active in their area as SM Masters.  As mentioned above, IML is a good resource, as is Chicago Hellfire Club, which has (or perhaps had?)* their own excellent facility over on Leavitt.  I did hear that they moved a few blocks away, and am not familiar with the new venue (if there is one), so I can't comment.  Even today though, there is  some of the OG network still active, and new guys interested in "the life" should absolutely seek guidance within that community.  Once, years ago at IML, some beginner went down to the Leather Mart, bought a 10-fall rubber flogger, came to my room and haughtily said "use this on me".  I already knew he had just stepped out of a restrictive "relationship", wanted nothing more than to open a very sweet Hole to every raw Cock available, and had no idea of what that flogger could do to him.  Of course I didn't.  More, I know better than to even entertain the subject of singletailing, because I don't have the experience to deliver it responsibly.  I own some lovely floggers, various fall numbers, hide-types, lengths, etc, and I know how to use them.  But I also know and respect my limits, as any serious Leatherman would.  

If a guy is interested in exploring this area of sexuality, then go to your nearest Leatherbar (I mean a real one), and ask the bartenders who they might recommend.  Pick up the local gay press and look for organizations focused on this corner of our universe, and contact them.  If a guy decides to apply to attend an SM function and is accepted, follow the instructions of the Red Vests, and do so instantly.  They are there to insure that no guy gets in over his head, injured, or seriously harmed.  And, obviously, arrange the required negotiation in advance of any planned Scene.  

Finally, if a novice sub (or even a more advanced SM sub, for that matter) enters into an agreement to meet a new SM Top for a scene, during the required negotiation the Top must be respectfully informed that some third party (acting as advocate for the sub) will call the Top's phone at a pre-specified time, and be allowed to speak to the sub.  Any experienced, self-respecting SM Master will gladly offer the required information, knowing that he's negotiating serious play with a serious sub.  This is for the sub's protection as well as the Top's.  Sadly, men die fairly regularly because they neglect to see to their safety in advance.  There are sick sadist's out there that don't have a clue how to conduct a serious SM Scene.  When I lived in Chicago, there were 2 or 3 men found dead in their homes annually because they limited their plans to thinking with the little head, and not with the bigger one.  Play joyfully and responsibly, so you can do it all over and over and over again !!

A well-planned SM Scene can leave each man in a sweat-soaked state of Nirvana, each grinning at the other completely sated and spent.  To those who hear the call, by all means answer it, submerse yourselves in it, and come out the other side a better man.  Just take the necessary precautions before you no longer can.  Finally, if any of you are contemplating this kind of interaction, and have questions about any of the above, please contact any of us here on BZ that can help you with any of the above suggestions, either via the threads or private messages.  

*I heard some time ago that they moved over to Sheffield at some point?

I like the fact so many have serious understanding of this type of play. I take precautions to make it safe and fun for both. I always wear a leather corset for a whipping with a bullwhip. It stops getting cut to ribbons but still let's me feel each blow and the guy can let me have it to satisfy his urges too. X

12 hours ago, tranny-trixie said:

You want to make love to me with it someday. Make me dance and moan as it kisses my back. 

yes, the sounds of whips and moans all thru out the dungeon

you wont need the corset, I promise to only leave the smallest whip marks

• Like 2

I'm regularly dressing as a st trinian for spanking and caning by a very good at it retired guy. My bottom is very red and wealt covered after his visits. He always tells me I'm wearing the wrong panties and that is his excuse to let me have it. Punishments need to be earned to be fun. X

• Like 1