Bullwhips or snake whips

tranny-trixie

As a total submisive bitch i crave more and more the desire of being dominated, whipped feeling of pain of the whip of a dominant. I often say I want to feel the power of a dominant person, their domination and breaking me into their submissive bitch. I often fantasise the desire of being hung by my feet legs wide open and feel the whip of a master breaking me into his full control and decipline, being broken into by him making me further his total slave submissive. But certainly would not want a single tail whip that would leave me permanent marks, certainly temporary marks are okay as they will heal but I am open to all with the limits of not being permanently damaged or marked for life, like permanent whip marks or branding or needles that can leave lasting damages or permanent marks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About 25 years ago, I went home with a guy I met at Club Dallas. I was wasted, as usual. Heavily using poppers, as usual. When we got to his place, he pulled out a single tail whip and started lashing. I was just on the bed and not tied up. It was incredibly exciting. He would land a strike as I was rolling around in the bed trying to dodge the impact. So hot!  Have longed fantasized repeating the scene. However, this thread makes me realize how lucky I was to escape uninjured. 

3 hours ago, DallasPozzible said:

However, this thread makes me realize how lucky I was to escape uninjured. 

You were indeed lucky.  The best part of your response though, is the implication that in the future, you'll negotiate that particularly delicious kind of play well before entering into it.  I've gone into how to do this (the negotiation) in previous threads elsewhere on BZ, so I won't go into it all over again.  Not all that many men love this kind of play, so consider yourself a little bit "specially gifted".  

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Love the whips in your pics. Just the right tools for  bitch like me. I do wear leather corsets so the dom can really let fly as he wishes. The corset stops me getting cut to bits but does nothing to dull the pain of each strike. So we both get what we want from a whipping session. But my bum cheeks do get it at times as I'm only in a satin thong. X

VideoCapture_20230416-225443.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 8:29 PM, Lucienblack88 said:

At full strength it’s absolutely brutal.

For a beginner, I would suggest one of deerskin, and fairly short - 2, maybe 3' lengths.  A 16 or 18 fall flogger would be a good place for beginner to start.  And, never consider an SM scene like this without the required negotiation.  

• Like 1

More than just feeling the pain, it’s really luring for the bottom to test how far he’s willing to accomplish his purpose of totally submitting to the top, including to let the top unilaterally make the decision of which whip to use and with what force to use it without any discussion.

A 4ft whip is the perfect size, quick to learn and easy to use. A room 10ft by 10ft to 25ft by 30ft as most rooms are now it can be wielded in. It's all about getting that last 6in to 12in of the tail to strike the back and bottom.