The Kid gets Pimped out

Hotrawbutt4u

On 8/28/2022 at 7:03 PM, Hotcumrod said:

This story is again super hot. Glad to see you have fond the inspiration to start again. Can't wait to read the next chapter 

Thank you, working on it. Some of the chapters are small, others will be longer. The feed back I got seemed that a lot of guys don't like very long chapters . I use MS word to compose them, keep each chapter about one page long. Some are short, others a bit longer. I get going and can't stop typing....

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 3

The Kid started coughing and was trying to get fresh air into his lungs. At the same time he felt the guy in his ass pull back a little and ram his cock up the Kid’s fuck chute as far as he could get, he wiggled to make sure the root had plugged the spasming hole wrapped around his cock. He let loose with a torrent of cum into the Kid’s ass

The guy pulled his cock out of the Kid and the other guy got behind the Kid. He thought he was going to get fucked again but was surprised when the guy squeezed his cheeks and spread them open, then the guy stared sucking on the Kids gaping hole. The feelings were great to the Kid and he cooed and stated to relax. The heat in his groin was in total control of him now. He remembered this feeling and love letting this part of him go. The Guy stopped and the Kid was disappointed as it felt really great. The Guy took a hit on the Pipe and then went back to the Kid’s ass and Blew that smoke in the Kid’s rectum. He felt it go n and it really felt strange. The guy held the Kid’s cheeks together so it would stay in. The Guy took a second hit and then blew that in the Kids ass. He felt it this time even more, probably because of the Volume. The Guy squeezed the Kid’s cheeks together again and said “ That is really strong stuff ”. The guy opened the Kid’s cheeks and put his mouth on his hole. He stared sucking the white cloud out of the Kid. Between the two hits and the guy had and the heat of the moment he was extremely aggressive with his ass eating. After he got the smoke out he wanted more and began using his teeth to try to open the hole more. The Kid was saying that it hurt and was begging to go easier. The guy didn’t go easy, in fact he bit down on the Kid’s sensitive rectum and the Kid yelled. The pain was intense but in a perverted was it was mixed with extreme pleasure. The totally confused the Kid. He had never felt like pain was the path to pleasure before. He remembered feeling pain when playing in the past but never the intense feeling of satisfaction and pleasure at the same time.

The first guy to fuck him was sitting next to him and patted his cock which was now a full staff and ready for another go. The guy looked over and over and said “ Why don’t you come over here and sit on this “ . The Kid got up and turned around and squatted over the cock that was pointing straight up. One of the guys moved it and aimed it at the Kid’s now tender asshole. The Kid started to lower him self down on it when the Guy grabbed his hips and forcefully pulled the Kid down in one swift move. This took the Kid’s breath away at the sudden intrusion. Even though it wasn’t a huge cock he felt as if he was a puppet impaled on a pole. They put the Pipe back to the Kid’s mouth and told him to suck. He did as he was told and before long his head was spinning and he was really enjoying the cock imbedded in his ass.

One of the guys there were now watching the Kid get his ass probed deeper than before said “ How old is this Kid. He can’t be legal “. There he was , sitting on this pole grinding his now over heated ass to get more in him, with a nice hard on and no hair from his face down , He looked like a teenager. One of the guys said “ I think we have a really young one to mess up tonight. Little did they know that the Kid was in his early 20s and was out of college already. A guy got om each side and lifted the Kid up and then dropped him back down on the cock. Each time the Kid made a different sound. He also said “ This feels so good. I want more”. It didn’t take long for the guy to say he was about to cum again. He said that this was not normal but this Kid was so hot inside he couldn’t resist giving him more in his sloppy cunt.  As he started to cum in this Kid’s ass one of the guys knelt down and started sucking the Kid’s cock. It was long until the Kid erupted into the guy’s mouth. The guy with his cock up the Kids as felt the ring of fire in the kid to start contracting on his cock, it was as if the Kid had a magical cock the could suck like any mouth could. The guy said “ Christ, this kid’s ass is trying to suck my nuts not him “. The two were connected more than most would ever get. About the time the guy was done shooting in the Kid’s ow very sloppy ass the Kid was done shooting his cum down the guy’s throat. There was a very relaxed and feeling between the two of them. He hadn’t felt this connection to anyone for a while.

The Guy stared to move, and the Kid started to get off but the guy held him down, he had other ideas. He kept his cock up the Kid’s ass and stood up. This gave the Kid’s ass a strange feeling as he never moved around with anything up his ass. He decided he liked this new feeling

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

Chapter 4

The Guy stared to move, and the Kid started to get off but the guy held him down, he had other ideas. He kept his cock up the Kid’s ass and stood up. This gave the Kid’s ass a strange feeling as he never moved around with anything up his ass. He decided he liked this new feeling

The Guy bent the Kid over and said “ I have a little more for you “. The guy pushed the Kid over to where his head was almost between his knees. The other guys helped support the Kid in this  new position. With that the guy stared to empty his bladder in the kid once again. The Kid cold feel the warmth and fullness that immediately overtook him. The Guy said “ Here is your second load of chem piss tonight. It should be stronger than the last. I want to see your young body wasted “. I plan on making some money on you tonight. The Kid wasn’t sure the meaning of what the guy was saying. In this position the chem filled blood was rushing to his head getting him spun back up and the piss that was now deep in his guts would be boosting that effect. Apparently, this guy knew one of the other ones and told him to give him his phone out of his pants pocket. The kid realized that the guy took off his shorts and was now naked from the waist down. The other guy got the ones phone and handed it to him. The guy asked the Kid how he was feeling, the Kid replied “ I am a little dizzy and getting really hot bent over “. All three guys smiled at this. They knew what was going on. The guys cock wasn’t hard any more but was still big enough to keep it logged in the Kids tight ass. The guy said to let the kid up. The Kid started to stand up and the guy said “ Take it slow, you don’t want me to slide out and let all that nice juice out, do you “ ? the Kid said a week “ No “ and straightened up. The guy pulled the kid tight and sat down again with his cock still firmly imbedded in the Kid’s rectum. With this movement the cum and piss was starting to gurgle in the Kid’s bowels and everyone heard it.

The guy handed his phone to the one guy and told him to take some Pics. He told the guy to not show any faces just this youngster sitting on his lap with a cock in his ass. The guy took several pics from different angles and then handed the phone back to the guy. The guy looked thru them and then sad “ These will do fine, after all, you need to have pics of your merchandise your selling ”. the guy chuckled. The Kid wasn’t paying attention as to what the guy was saying, all he knew is he was really feeling good and the dizzy feeling wasn’t going away. He told the one guy he knew to go to his car and get his bag out of the back of it. while the guy was gone the one that the Kid was sitting on stared doing stuff with his phone. The other guy stared playing with the Kid’s cock that was showing signs of life again and commented on it. the other guy said that this Kid was a real treasure. He told the guy to grab the Kid’s nuts and give them a squeeze. The kid jerked when he felt his nuts getting worked and his ass instinctively contracted. The guy that as in his ass said “ Oh fuck. This isn’t the first time he got used “. He also said that he would make enough to get favors for the rest of the month.

The Kid had no idea as to what the guy had planned, but by the end of the night his life would have new meanings.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

1 hour ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

With the long weekend I will be out of town. both visiting friends and hopefully having some fun. I will try to get the next chapter when I get back

Enjoy yourself- hell, you might even live out in real time the next 5 chapters of the kids story ( I certain am hoping you get that lucky ! LOL)

4 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Enjoy yourself- hell, you might even live out in real time the next 5 chapters of the kids story ( I certain am hoping you get that lucky ! LOL)

Probably no chems this weekend, I do hope I get loaded on Saturday night but Sunday I will be at the drag strip all day, in the heat and sun so I really don't want to be recovering in that environment. I will be taking any anon loads. It has been so long since I played with Tina that the internal drive that remains after has faded and it doesn't try to get me again. Not sure if you know what I mean. Maybe I will open a discussion on that subject in the enhanced section

Chapter 5

The Kid had no idea as to what the guy had planned, but by the end of the night his life would have new meanings.

The Kid could hear the guy’s phone blowing up. The guy was busy replying to messages on it. The other guy came back with a black bag. The guy whom the Kid was sitting on pushed the kid forward and said “ Get off me you Cunt “. The Kid attempted to stand up but in the position he was in couldn’t get a good footing. The guys watched as the Kid was trying to get up but looked more like a floundering fish. He was able to finally stand up. Cum and what cum piss that wasn’t absorbed came flooding out and down his legs. One of the guys took the Kid’s shirt and said “ Here, use this to get cleaned up. You got to look presentable for our customers “. The Kid stared wiping his crotch and legs of the mess. He was wondering what the guy meant my ‘ customers ‘. The Guy that was up his ass with what seemed a few minutes ago was busy on his phone replying to all the messages he had. He commented that he was really going to make out tonight. He said for a Thursday it was going to be great. The Kid was Horney as hell and his mid-section had a very familiar yearning for something. Luckly the feeling was starting to subside, and he was able to talk around. He even noticed that he was naked but couldn’t remember taking all his clothes off. All he had on were his shoes. Until that moment the Kid hadn’t noticed that it was getting dark and that he started thinking about heading home. The guy that was on the Phone saw the Kid looking around and figure that the Chem piss was starting to wear off. He told one of the guys to get in his bag and pull out a baggie with the crystal in it. He reached over to the Kid and wiggled a finger in the Kid’s ass. The Kid instinctively started to gyrate on the Finger. The guy asked the Kid if he wanted more up his ass. The Kid thought he meant more fingers or wanted him to continue this great feeling. His mid-section was finally getting what it demanded and he said “ Yes please, I need more “. The guy holding the bag asked what size he wanted. The other guy said “ Get me the Big one, I was planning on breaking it up because of the size but I think the Kid needs it”. The guy with the baggie as holding it and said “ You sure. This looks like over half a gram “. The guy looked at the Kid and asked “ You ready to feel better “? He had been fingering the Kid’s ass and the Kid was in heat with the action and said “ Yes, I need it bad “. The Chems and the Kid’s over heated ass were taking over now. The Guy fingering the Kid told the other two to bend him over spread his cheeks and push this up the Kid’s ass. He also said that if he had a point he would give the Kid a big boost. He had plans for this Kid and wanted him ready for anything, he wanted the Kid Spun and out of control. He had done this before an the bottoms were spun enough that the drugs were controlling the bottom. With this Kid guys would be standing in line to get someone this young. He had seduced twinks before but none hat were hairless and looked this young.

One of the guys bent the Kid over and spread his cheeks. The guy with the phone said “ Push it in slow. Let it cut and burn him “. The guy with the shard said “ Here it goes “ He asked the Kid “ Are you ready for this enormous shard punk “ ?  The Kid said “ Yes “. The Kid remembered how great this would feel and he desperately needed it.

The guy pushed it halfway in and held it there. He knew that all the Lube he had was from the Cum and piss and that would not insulate the tender walls from this piece of hell that was about to change the Kid.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2022 at 1:53 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Thank you, working on it. Some of the chapters are small, others will be longer. The feed back I got seemed that a lot of guys don't like very long chapters . I use MS word to compose them, keep each chapter about one page long. Some are short, others a bit longer. I get going and can't stop typing....

I can understand that some guys don't like long chapters. For me it all depends on the content of chapter. If the build up and the action is hot then I don't mind longer chapters, but when it seems that the chapter dragging along then it's hurts the stories. 

When I read your stories about the kid I can totally visualize myself in that position that is the main reason I read these stories

• Like 1

Chapter 6

The guy pushed it halfway in and held it there. He knew that all the Lube he had was from the Cum and piss and that would not insulate the tender walls from this piece of hell that was about to change the Kid.

The Kid’s eyes opened up and he said “ Oh shit ! That is really burning “. One of the guys asked “ You like that Kid “?  With his mind wrapped around the intense blazing fire in his rectum all he could say was “ not sure. Maybe “ . When he said that the guy that was holding the shard n his ass pushed it finger deep up the Kids burning canal.  They all knew that once all that shard melted the Kid would be flying high and be in heat for any and everything he could get.

About that time someone came through the brush into the clearing and said “ This is the Kid you advertised “ ? The one guy said “ Yes, what’s your pleasure “ ? The new guy said “ I want his mouth”.  The other guy smiled and said “ You know the Price “. The new guy handed him some rolled up bills and stepped up and unbuckled his pants. The guy that had assumed ownership for the Kid said “ Stop “. He looked at the Kid who by now was starting to feel the heat in his ass start spreading to all parts of his body. The Guy told the Kid “ Get on your knees, Open his pants and lick his meat”. The Kid hesitated for a moment and then reached up and unzipped the guys pants and pulled then down. The guys cock came out and the Kid looked at it. It was on the smaller size and the Kid thought that this wasn’t going to be to bad to suck it. The Kid got closer and started to smell the stink on the guy’s cock. It had been up and ass and wasn’t cleaned off at all. The Kid hesitated when he smelled it but the guy standing in front of him had paid for the Kid’s mouth and wasn’t going to be denied. He grabbed the Kid’s head and pulled him forward to his crotch and rubbed the Kid’s face around. The guy that was selling the Kid said “ open your mouth and please the client “. The Kid suddenly realized what he was talking about. He was going to sell the kid all night. The Kid was horrified at first of the thought but except for the money this wasn’t anything he hadn’t done before. He opened his mouth and let the dirty cock in his mouth. He didn’t like this very much but realized if he could spit a lot on it the taste wasn’t to bad. That and the Heat that was radiating in his groin had him on cloud nine and he was feeling really good and that deep desire was really getting stronger. The guy was impatient and started fucking the Kid’s mouth. The Kid’s slobber was dripping off his chin while the guy used the mouth in front of him. The Guy wasn’t much over six inches so the Kid had no problems accepting him. The guy got close to shooting and pulled back. The Kid had a disappointed look on his face and the guy ordered the Kid to lich his nuts. The Kid stared licking and cleaning the Guys sack with his tongue and mouth. The guy said “ Oh man, this Kid really knows how to take care of my needs. I just might have to go a second time “. The Kids handler said “ That will cost you another entrance fee “. The guy said “ It is worth it ”. The guy Pulled back long enough for the Kid to open his mouth and engulf the cock in front of him. The guy stared working his cock at a frenzied pace. Everyone knew the Kid was bout to taste the guys cum. The guy groaned and held the Kids head firmly against his groin. The Kid could taste the guys cum. It tasted extra strong, like he hadn’t cum in a while. There was a lot of cum but it was enough to get the Kid’s mouth tasting of cum. During the Guys climax he farted a couple times, the second fart sounded really wet. One of the guy reached behind the guy and felt t, It didn’t smell but was definitely a lot of cum. The guy said I think he has been having fun. The guy that had just shot off said he hadn’t cum for a while and really needed it. He also said that the cum in his ass was from a couple POZ guys up the hill that paid him to take both their toxic loads. He said this was the best night in a while. Hot his trunk filled and sucked off and still have gas money.

One of the guys that was there from the start pulled the Kid up and wanted to get in his ass again but the handler said to wait a few. He asked the Kid if he was thirsty after that. The Kid only replied “ I’m parched “. The guy got in his bag and got out a bottle of Gatorade and offered it to the Kid. He said that it wasn’t cold but it was wet. The Kid gladly took it and drank over half or it in no time. The Handler said “ Finish it off, you don’t want to get dehydrated, do you?” The said “ no Sir “.

The handler smiled and thought to himself. The Gatorade was dosed with G and it would be working on the Kid. With that and the Shard he got shoved in his ass, He figured the Kid was his for the night, and he had plans for the night with this Kid

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

6 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Chapter 6

The Kid’s eyes opened up and he said “ Oh shit ! That is really burning “. One of the guys asked “ You like that Kid “?  With his mind wrapped around the intense blazing fire in his rectum all he could say was “ not sure. Maybe “ . When he said that the guy that was holding the shard n his ass pushed it finger deep up the Kids burning canal.  They all knew that once all that shard melted the Kid would be flying high and be in heat for any and everything he could get.

About that time someone came through the brush into the clearing and said “ This is the Kid you advertised “ ? The one guy said “ Yes, what’s your pleasure “ ? The new guy said “ I want his mouth”.  The other guy smiled and said “ You know the Price “. The new guy handed him some rolled up bills and stepped up and unbuckled his pants. The guy that had assumed ownership for the Kid said “ Stop “. He looked at the Kid who by now was starting to feel the heat in his ass start spreading to all parts of his body. The Guy told the Kid “ Get on your knees, Open his pants and lick his meat”. The Kid hesitated for a moment and then reached up and unzipped the guys pants and pulled then down. The guys cock came out and the Kid looked at it. It was on the smaller size and the Kid thought that this wasn’t going to be to bad to suck it. The Kid got closer and started to smell the stink on the guy’s cock. It had been up and ass and wasn’t cleaned off at all. The Kid hesitated when he smelled it but the guy standing in front of him had paid for the Kid’s mouth and wasn’t going to be denied. He grabbed the Kid’s head and pulled him forward to his crotch and rubbed the Kid’s face around. The guy that was selling the Kid said “ open your mouth and please the client “. The Kid suddenly realized what he was talking about. He was going to sell the kid all night. The Kid was horrified at first of the thought but except for the money this wasn’t anything he hadn’t done before. He opened his mouth and let the dirty cock in his mouth. He didn’t like this very much but realized if he could spit a lot on it the taste wasn’t to bad. That and the Heat that was radiating in his groin had him on cloud nine and he was feeling really good and that deep desire was really getting stronger. The guy was impatient and started fucking the Kid’s mouth. The Kid’s slobber was dripping off his chin while the guy used the mouth in front of him. The Guy wasn’t much over six inches so the Kid had no problems accepting him. The guy got close to shooting and pulled back. The Kid had a disappointed look on his face and the guy ordered the Kid to lich his nuts. The Kid stared licking and cleaning the Guys sack with his tongue and mouth. The guy said “ Oh man, this Kid really knows how to take care of my needs. I just might have to go a second time “. The Kids handler said “ That will cost you another entrance fee “. The guy said “ It is worth it ”. The guy Pulled back long enough for the Kid to open his mouth and engulf the cock in front of him. The guy stared working his cock at a frenzied pace. Everyone knew the Kid was bout to taste the guys cum. The guy groaned and held the Kids head firmly against his groin. The Kid could taste the guys cum. It tasted extra strong, like he hadn’t cum in a while. There was a lot of cum but it was enough to get the Kid’s mouth tasting of cum. During the Guys climax he farted a couple times, the second fart sounded really wet. One of the guy reached behind the guy and felt t, It didn’t smell but was definitely a lot of cum. The guy said I think he has been having fun. The guy that had just shot off said he hadn’t cum for a while and really needed it. He also said that the cum in his ass was from a couple POZ guys up the hill that paid him to take both their toxic loads. He said this was the best night in a while. Hot his trunk filled and sucked off and still have gas money.

One of the guys that was there from the start pulled the Kid up and wanted to get in his ass again but the handler said to wait a few. He asked the Kid if he was thirsty after that. The Kid only replied “ I’m parched “. The guy got in his bag and got out a bottle of Gatorade and offered it to the Kid. He said that it wasn’t cold but it was wet. The Kid gladly took it and drank over half or it in no time. The Handler said “ Finish it off, you don’t want to get dehydrated, do you?” The said “ no Sir “.

The handler smiled and thought to himself. The Gatorade was dosed with G and it would be working on the Kid. With that and the Shard he got shoved in his ass, He figured the Kid was his for the night, and he had plans for the night with this Kid

Who want to sign me up for this