My first victim.

We chatted for about three weeks on bbrts  before actually meeting for the first time. 

He had photos on the site and had sent more when I'd asked but, he was much better looking in the flesh. 20 years old, dark brown eyes, olive coloured skin, which looked completely unblemished from the little on show. Almost six feet tall with a slim, fit body. His short dark brown hair was expensively cut and combed away from his very good looking young face.

We'd already discussed at length what he wanted but I wanted to meet him in person. Firstly to make sure he was genuine and not just another flake who wanks himself off while fantasising and to make sure he knew what he was really getting into.

The coffee shop where we'd made arrangements to meet was fairly large and spacious. It was almost three in the afternoon so the lunch crowd had long gone. There was only an elderly couple and a small group of young mums killing time before the school pick up.

Dave was a little nervous I could tell. He kept looking away to make sure no one was approaching or listening in to our conversation.

Had we not met for the reason intended he was the sort of young guy I would look at and imagine what he looked like naked, think I'd like to have sex with but, know I wouldn't stand a chance with in normal circumstances. Why would a twenty year old kid even notice a fifty year old greying, bespectacled guy who was past his best physically. 

But, these weren't normal circumstances. We'd met to discuss me breeding him. His overwhelming desire, so he told me for me to fertilize him, impregnate him, knowingly infect him, poz him.

I had known these desires myself. They had been so strong and dominated me for so long, that I to had gone in search of someone to give me their infected seed. I remember my conversion so vividly. My desire, fear, apprehension. The guys face, his eyes, seemingly, staring into my very soul. The sweat dripping off his fat reddened face and his fat stinking body as he plowed my arse with his large cut cock. I remember the pain and how sore my hole was as he rammed himself into me without any lubricant. He fucked me hard for at least forty minutes. His cock tearing at the soft internal flesh and large balls slapping on my arse. As painful as it was I never asked him to stop or slow down as I wanted his toxic sperm so badly. I didn't think he would ever manage to cum but eventually he began grunting, his eyes wild looking and his face even redder. I closed my eyes and had a mental image of his cock sliding inside me back and forth, in and out. Suddenly he shouted 'Yes' and thrust himself into me hard and deep, up to the hilt. I could feel his body convulsing, his cock pumping his seed into me. In my mind's eye I could see his cock, now deeper than before inside me, pumping a large creamy stream of thick positive cum up inside me. I could see individual sperm swimming, looking to fertilize me, make me pregnant.

Suddenly my breeder collapsed on top of me. We were both sweating profusely. He stank but I loved the smell. His tongue found my mouth. His breath smelt as well and loved that to. I wanted to remember every detail of this fuck. I knew it had changed my life forever. 

As I sat at the table looking at this handsome young man, remembering my own conversion, I knew I would change his life forever to. I could feel my cock begining to swell in anticipation. I wanted to take him, fuck him and give him my babies.

**To be continued**

Edited by bbbbob
  • Like 30
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

its so interesting that men have a need to be pregnant   Its in our genes, its what we are for  just like a woman's instinct to get pregnnt and reproduce.  probably a lot less expensive in the long run for a man to be pregnant than raising a kid  i don't think it's a choice, its in us to want it whether we admit it or not...that kid in the story knows what he's for by the sounds of it and even if he doesn't the DOMS DO  Just mother nature at work.  Keep the story going.  It'd primal, it's natural for all of us that take the journey

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1