Reluctant bottom

Bokkierob

On 8/28/2022 at 11:17 AM, Bokkierob said:

I'm always direct with my bottom boys. I tell em the deal is that when he agrees  to meet me I will be riding his ass bareback and there's no way in hell I will pull out before I breed him. I find most bottoms react positively to my demand to seed them.  have still had some who ask me not to cum but when I'm riding ass my body is committed to to cumming so I gotta breed em. 5

I agree with how you deal with your bottom boys. A bottom has to know his place and to submit to his alpha top. As an exclusive bottom, I always do what my tops expect of me. Bottoms know what they want, and that is to be bred, and tops know what they want, and that is to breed their bottom boys. That way, everyone gets what they need. I love it when tops breed me and tell me how wonderful I've been.

Would love to hear from Drew....cheers.

13 hours ago, hotpussyboy said:

I agree with how you deal with your bottom boys. A bottom has to know his place and to submit to his alpha top. As an exclusive bottom, I always do what my tops expect of me. Bottoms know what they want, and that is to be bred, and tops know what they want, and that is to breed their bottom boys. That way, everyone gets what they need. I love it when tops breed me and tell me how wonderful I've been.

Would love to hear from Drew....cheers.

Yeah, you know how to satisfy your top. So does Drew. He's just taken my buddy's load up his ass and I'm gunna pump my seed into him next. PM me and I'll get Drew to answer - he can tell how how much he enjoyed today's breeding. 

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Yeah, you know how to satisfy your top. So does Drew. He's just taken my buddy's load up his ass and I'm gunna pump my seed into him next. PM me and I'll get Drew to answer - he can tell how how much he enjoyed today's breeding. 

I'm not able to send you a message because of my rank, but I would love to and will certainly do so when I'm able to. Have Drew send me a message telling me how much he enjoyed being bred. I just love those stories, and I'll certainly tell him about my breeding activities.

You're right, I always get complements from my tops after breeding sessions. I have a number of guys who can't wait to breed me again. I would sure enjoy being at your place and taking all the loads from your friends as they watch me being bred. Keep in touch and I'm looking forward to hearing from Drew and his adventures today.

Jamie

14 hours ago, ShyBBFag said:

wish all tops thought like this. It’s only natural. A bottom must submit and take it like a good bitch. Our only thought should be about the cock inside us and making sure our top is pleased.

You're absolutely right, and well said!!! I'm an exclusive bottom, and I always submit to what a top expects of me. Tops have often brought their friends, who are also tops, to my place for breeding sessions. My only thought is always to provide whatever is expected of me. What usually happens, is that one top breeds my pussy, while the other top slips his cock inside my mouth and throat, and both competitively try to beat the other to see how fast they can explode their cum inside me.  So, throughout the breeding session, my only thought is how well I'm servicing their cocks and pleasing them in the process. All bottoms should have the same attitude - serve your top, your sexual master, do what comes natural: you're a bottom after all, be the best bottom you can be, and you will have earned that smile of satisfaction from your top.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:32 AM, hornyguyindc said:

Stay firm on your needs as a top… let the bottom overcum their trepidations… well played 

Fuck yeah. I stay firm whether topping or bottoming. More often than not they come around to my way of thinking and fucking. Had that happen with a guy on an app this morning...was firm about safe, but as the morning wore on he was fine with fucking raw. Met up and swapped loads raw.

• Like 2

Hey guys, Reluctant Bottom hit me up again yesterday offering me his ass to breed. I enjoyed seeding him last time so I agreed - with conditions. I expect him to be on all 4s, ass up, presenting his hole. I told him to beg me to shove my raw cock deep up his ass and when I'm fucking him, to beg me to pump my load into him. He did all that an when I told him I was gunna shoot, ye moans "fuck yeah, load my hole" He's learned fast. I enjoy his hole and told him I'm gunna be breeding him regular now. Gunna make him take other raw cocks too.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

On 9/7/2022 at 2:50 PM, hotpussyboy said:

You're absolutely right, and well said!!! I'm an exclusive bottom, and I always submit to what a top expects of me. Tops have often brought their friends, who are also tops, to my place for breeding sessions. My only thought is always to provide whatever is expected of me. What usually happens, is that one top breeds my pussy, while the other top slips his cock inside my mouth and throat, and both competitively try to beat the other to see how fast they can explode their cum inside me.  So, throughout the breeding session, my only thought is how well I'm servicing their cocks and pleasing them in the process. All bottoms should have the same attitude - serve your top, your sexual master, do what comes natural: you're a bottom after all, be the best bottom you can be, and you will have earned that smile of satisfaction from your top.

Where have you been?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 2:01 AM, Bokkierob said:

Hey guys, Reluctant Bottom hit me up again yesterday offering me his ass to breed. I enjoyed seeding him last time so I agreed - with conditions. I expect him to be on all 4s, ass up, presenting his hole. I told him to beg me to shove my raw cock deep up his ass and when I'm fucking him, to beg me to pump my load into him. He did all that an when I told him I was gunna shoot, ye moans "fuck yeah, load my hole" He's learned fast. I enjoy his hole and told him I'm gunna be breeding him regular now. Gunna make him take other raw cocks too.

Fantastic, you've trained him well.  Now taking your hot cum up his arse is all he will take!  Hopefully he'll give you years of pleasure.

14 minutes ago, tnbvers said:

Fantastic, you've trained him well.  Now taking your hot cum up his arse is all he will take!  Hopefully he'll give you years of pleasure.

Thanks buddy, I enjoy a challenge I've loaded his ass thee times now but that first seeding was the best.

• 11 months later...