How to go past third (second) hole without bleeding?

Hello all,

Months ago I started a topic about getting pink cum, having blood during anal, etc. But now I now that my problem is not something that's happening during normal regular anal play really.

Every time I douche, after I am done, I test myself with 9inch insertable dildos. I also enjoy playing with them and training my hole to be able to take big cocks in without a lot of struggle. Especially going past the third hole is pure ecstasy, my eyes rolling and I moan while leaking from pleasure. Before continuing I want to clarify that this is what many gays refer to as "second hole" which is incorrect. External anal sphincter is the first hole, internal anal sphincter is the second. These are very close to each other. What is deep inside your hole, after you are about 7 inches in, is the rectosigmoid junction, the point where your bowel bends. And that is the third "hole".

As my dildos are 9inch insertable, I feel the dildo hit a wall after 80% is in. Then I know I'm at my third hole. And I have finally discovered that only pushing my dildo past the third hole makes me bleed. I'm not talking about gushing blood. I see a slight bleeding that will stop in about 10 minutes or so most of the time. But the remaining lube in me will continue coming out red-tinted for a while. In my mind, I think I'm pushing the dildo in slowly, but I guess I'm not?

You may ask, "if the blood stops after a few minutes, why do you worry?". The reason is that: 1- By making it bleed, I'm opening it up to infections and catching stds (I'm not a bug chaser); 2- Such regular, repeated damage to my guts might cause lots of problems in the long run, I'm worried it might even increase the chance of dangerous cells forming there and cause bowel cancer (just read today that hot drinks triple the risk of throat cancer due to the same reason)

Please note: I have no haemorrhoids or any other issues that would cause the blood, and I normally don't get any blood, it's only when I push my dildo past the third hole.

How do you guys get past the third hole? Do you also experience slight bleeding when you go past it with a dildo or a top's cock? Any help overcoming this issue would be appreciated please.

Thanks guys!

You haven't mentioned the position you use, but try putting the dildo on the floor (does it have a base?), squatting over it and riding it in your own time. You obviously need to be relaxed. I find when being fucked deep breathing makes a big difference, at least until I can feel the guy's cock in me. Even more so if he's big. 

Patience is the key and so is ease. The rectum tissues are very different than the large intestine/colon tissues, which are very different than the small intestine tissues. Each expects a different payload. You'll have to be patient and allow your body to adjust over time to that kind of use, but you can get there.

• Like 1

So, I've been to doctors, even had a colonoscopy (for some other reason, but they examined my whole gut), there is nothing wrong with my body 😄 So, obviously I'm just doing something wrong.
I'm not new to anal sex, at all, but I'm new with going in that deep. That's why I wanted to ask around if other people also experience slight bleeding when they go past that bend? I know most tops don't have such big dick, but playing with a long dildo and getting fucked beyond the bend is just pure joy. So, I want to get better at it and want to understand if I'm doing something wrong.

3 minutes ago, SubSlutDog said:

So, I've been to doctors, even had a colonoscopy (for some other reason, but they examined my whole gut), there is nothing wrong with my body 😄 So, obviously I'm just doing something wrong.
I'm not new to anal sex, at all, but I'm new with going in that deep. That's why I wanted to ask around if other people also experience slight bleeding when they go past that bend? I know most tops don't have such big dick, but playing with a long dildo and getting fucked beyond the bend is just pure joy. So, I want to get better at it and want to understand if I'm doing something wrong.

Assuming you where open tot the doctors about what happened during what you were doing:
What did they say about it, with regards to your safety and health?

4 minutes ago, BareLover666 said:

Assuming you where open tot the doctors about what happened during what you were doing:
What did they say about it, with regards to your safety and health?

They said things along the lines of: "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you physically. So, you must be doing something wrong, maybe going too rough or too fast. Remember that a little blood is very normal in anal sex, that's why stds spread easily via anal sex. And that's why it's important to wear a condom".

But I don't know how much slower I can go past that bend. And also, if I find a top that is actually that well-endowed, I don't assume he would go slower with his dick than I do with my dildo.

So, I'm just curious: do people who go past the bend with their toys or tops' cocks just take it without any slight bleeding?

How rigid is the dildo? A stiff dildo is much harder to take than a cock of the same size. I use a 12 inch long 7 inch circumferences flexible Crackstuffer and it slides up like silk. It is masses of fun. Literally. I can get the whole thing up there no problem. Whereas a mate of mine rammed something big long and hard up himself while on chems and several operations later now has a colostomy bag.

Edited by fatbottom
pressed the 'send' button too quick

17 hours ago, SubSlutDog said:

They said things along the lines of: "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you physically. So, you must be doing something wrong, maybe going too rough or too fast. Remember that a little blood is very normal in anal sex, that's why stds spread easily via anal sex. And that's why it's important to wear a condom".

But I don't know how much slower I can go past that bend. And also, if I find a top that is actually that well-endowed, I don't assume he would go slower with his dick than I do with my dildo.

So, I'm just curious: do people who go past the bend with their toys or tops' cocks just take it without any slight bleeding?

I'm a experienced fistee and fister and I have still not managed te get easily past that hole. 

I don't think you are doing anything wrong but as it is a very tight muscle you need to train is slowly. The dildo you a talking about may have the right length but for now it's too thick for the hole. 

So my suggestion would be to try thinner toys to start with and build to thicker ones. 

I mean the first time something entered the first I it was also very tight. 

Edited by Hotcumrod
There were several words missing
  • Like 1

While I agree it’s not technically the second hole or even a hole, it is the description most commonly used to describe moving into colon play. Like all ‘hole’ training it takes time and patience and should never result in blood. Lots of lube and slow inch by inch pressure on your toy will get you to pop into your colon. I agree once relaxed the pleasure is amazing. If you are bleeding then stop, it’s your body telling you something is not quite right. Doesn’t mean it serious, so perhaps try a smaller toy in diameter, like toys designed for the colon. Personally I can go with much thicker dildos, but I didn’t start that way. Good luck x

3 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

While I agree it’s not technically the second hole or even a hole, it is the description most commonly used to describe moving into colon play.

This misconception is part of the problem.  Understanding the anatomy correctly will help to solve it.

• Like 1

When one as bleeding its always conserning, and I had that three years ago went to the doctor with concern of bleeding hemrroids but it persisted and went to the hospital nothing again, but since I got a student doctor who was training she did not let it go at that kept me in the hospital till late evening and had a another doctor come in to do a colonscopy and found there was a tumor in the intestine, to which i was hospitalized emmidiately and surgery and followed by chimotherapy as preventive medicine. the nurse told I had nothing that i could give to others but to be cautious i could get it from others. i have made recovery and even had some sex evere since a threesome. its wise to see a doctor and tell him/ her about the bleeding and do colonscopy, I have to say i have done several and the last time even had a nurse shove her finger up my ass and left it there while she played with her finger inside my ass. I guess she was enjoying it. in any case i let her and just lay there,

I guess I also am arousing for women as when i did the coloscopy i had a room full of nurses who came to watch, not o the first one but pre sergery a room full of nurses. and all is good now.

so my suggestion is get it checked out.