How to go past third (second) hole without bleeding?

On 8/28/2022 at 11:23 AM, fatbottom said:

How rigid is the dildo? A stiff dildo is much harder to take than a cock of the same size. I use a 12 inch long 7 inch circumferences flexible Crackstuffer and it slides up like silk. It is masses of fun. Literally. I can get the whole thing up there no problem. Whereas a mate of mine rammed something big long and hard up himself while on chems and several operations later now has a colostomy bag.

Oh it happens with any of my dildos really. As soon as I push it past that bend, I get blood. How do you mean the whole thing goes up there with no problem? There is a sharp bend there, you need to ease the dildo in, no? Were you having slight bleeding when you first started to get your dildo past the bend?

On 8/28/2022 at 11:14 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

How long a dildo/cock do you actually mean? 8"? 9" 10"? 

I thought it was 9 but measured it and it is actually 8. But any dildo that goes past that bend is a problem. And people are taking entire arms! lol

12 hours ago, mikeboi1 said:

When one as bleeding its always conserning, and I had that three years ago went to the doctor with concern of bleeding hemrroids but it persisted and went to the hospital nothing again, but since I got a student doctor who was training she did not let it go at that kept me in the hospital till late evening and had a another doctor come in to do a colonscopy and found there was a tumor in the intestine, to which i was hospitalized emmidiately and surgery and followed by chimotherapy as preventive medicine. the nurse told I had nothing that i could give to others but to be cautious i could get it from others. i have made recovery and even had some sex evere since a threesome. its wise to see a doctor and tell him/ her about the bleeding and do colonscopy, I have to say i have done several and the last time even had a nurse shove her finger up my ass and left it there while she played with her finger inside my ass. I guess she was enjoying it. in any case i let her and just lay there,

I guess I also am arousing for women as when i did the coloscopy i had a room full of nurses who came to watch, not o the first one but pre sergery a room full of nurses. and all is good now.

so my suggestion is get it checked out.

Thanks for the suggestion. As I said above I got checked several times, including a colonoscopy (for a different issue). Besides, I do not normally bleed. I only get it when I push a dildo past that bend. And it stops in 5-10mins.

I wish I had fistee friend who could help me with this thing hah
I've been going past that bend with my dildos for nearly 3 years now. How much more practice will this bitch need?

10 hours ago, SubSlutDog said:

Oh it happens with any of my dildos really. As soon as I push it past that bend, I get blood. How do you mean the whole thing goes up there with no problem? There is a sharp bend there, you need to ease the dildo in, no? Were you having slight bleeding when you first started to get your dildo past the bend?I

Get a dildo that is floppy and can bend through 90 and nearly 180  degrees. It will go up easily no bleeding. If it doesnt then you have something wrong up there such as a tumour and you urgently need another medical opinion

On 8/30/2022 at 7:25 AM, fatbottom said:

Get a dildo that is floppy and can bend through 90 and nearly 180  degrees. It will go up easily no bleeding. If it doesnt then you have something wrong up there such as a tumour and you urgently need another medical opinion

I agree, I had bleeding and thought it was anus bleeding and did go see the family doctor and he prescribed cream for the bleeding but after a while about a month the bleeding persisted and I did go to the hospital and the doctor did not find anything, it was then this young female student doctor who was persistant and did not leave it at that was not going to let me go home without an answer she brought in a colosconopy doctor at nine in the evening, that was how long she kept me in the hospital from early afternoon after doing several tests and even inserting her finger did they find this tumor to which i was admitted emidiatly and surgery and chemotherapy and now doing good ever since, but one needs to make sure and have a good doctor who does not quit after the first failed test but persists till there is a comfirmed result test and answer to the problem. always good to be sure and tested, i had no pain, no idea of what it was till it was discovered. always good to seek answers and results.

Though I appreciate the effort to help me, I think the clear difference in circumstances is being missed by some:

I never get bleeding in my daily life. I only bleed when I force my dildo into the sigmoid colon. And I'm simply asking how people got used to doing it, how they trained their colon to take it without bleeding, etc. As someone above said there are fistees who can still not go further than that bend.

Telling someone on the internet "you might have a tumour" is a bit too much. You could make a more naive person very scared.

I have been examined at least by 3 colorectal surgeons, a few times by one of them, various GPs, countless blood and stool tests and a colonoscopy. I don't have a tumour. I do not experience bleeding under normal circumstances or my daily life. If I had never played with a long dildo I would have never experienced bleeding. The blood is obviously from forcing the dildo into the walls of my colon. I'm just wanting to learn how to train my colon to take dildos more easily.

11 minutes ago, SubSlutDog said:

I'm just wanting to learn how to train my colon to take dildos more easily.

There is no "training" for this. As others have clearly stated, the colon is completely different from your rectum in terms of tissues, etc, and the problem you're encountering is almost certainly caused by the bend where the two connect. In some people, that opening is narrower than others; in some people, the angle is more acute than others. The muscles that line the colon aren't ones subject to conscious control, like your anal sphincter is; they have one function, and that is to move waste down the colon into the rectum as it's (usually) dried out through absorption of excess water.

And because of the nature of those muscles, there's basically no way to "train" the junction to more readily allow something to traverse the opposite direction. Some people's systems can handle that, other people's systems cannot.

A long enough dildo with a very soft end - say, one that's 12" long but where the 6" at the tip is very, VERY soft, almost floppy - might be able to slip through slowly and gradually without causing bleeding. But that's not going to "train" anything; it's just going to slip through without damage. When it's pulled out, your system is going to shift right back the way it was. Which means - even if you can get something up that far, you won't be able to pound it back and forth like a good fucking and not cause bleeding. For what it's worth, I'm guessing your system just isn't built for that kind of use.

11 hours ago, SubSlutDog said:

Telling someone on the internet "you might have a tumour" is a bit too much. You could make a more naive person very scared.

If some of us succeeded in scaring someone in this case: Good !
And it's a shame if they're not listening to warnings they might be damaging their health. But it's your choice if you want to damage your own colon.

Having said that:
I'd not advice what you're doing to anyone. If scaring people to not continue a sexual practice that causes them to bleed out of their ass, because they're possibly perforating their gastrointestinal tract.

This website is - I believe - about openness and getting informed even more than it'a about living out our sexual desires and fantasies. There's a sense of community and brotherhood where we have each other's back (no pun intended). 

10 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

There is no "training" for this. As others have clearly stated, the colon is completely different from your rectum in terms of tissues, etc, and the problem you're encountering is almost certainly caused by the bend where the two connect. In some people, that opening is narrower than others; in some people, the angle is more acute than others. The muscles that line the colon aren't ones subject to conscious control, like your anal sphincter is; they have one function, and that is to move waste down the colon into the rectum as it's (usually) dried out through absorption of excess water.

And because of the nature of those muscles, there's basically no way to "train" the junction to more readily allow something to traverse the opposite direction. Some people's systems can handle that, other people's systems cannot.

A long enough dildo with a very soft end - say, one that's 12" long but where the 6" at the tip is very, VERY soft, almost floppy - might be able to slip through slowly and gradually without causing bleeding. But that's not going to "train" anything; it's just going to slip through without damage. When it's pulled out, your system is going to shift right back the way it was. Which means - even if you can get something up that far, you won't be able to pound it back and forth like a good fucking and not cause bleeding. For what it's worth, I'm guessing your system just isn't built for that kind of use.

👍
This might not be the answer you want, hope- for or can, or will accept; but it's the best answer to the dilemma you've posted @SubSlutDog.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

We havent’ touched on the subject of lubrication. I think it’s possible to “train” your body to adapt to the long dildos, but start from small diameters and softer toys, recoganzie the feeling and how your body react to the insertion. In my case, think i have a very short rectum and quite tight sigmoid bend, i need to inject a lot lube into my rectum, also deep and slow breathing, almost like practicing mindfulness, feeling every movement of the dildo going in. I feel i almost need to relax my gut or pushing my gut internally down into the long toys. Never just of pushing the dildo up and hard, otherwise, pinkness guaranteed.  

• Like 1