Cleaning out the attic

14 hours ago, Jimmi said:

My previous post meant to use the word “imagination” not “imagine”. Damn autocorrect!!

Are you SURE it was autocorrect, and not just fat fingers... hmmm, you know what they say about fat fingers--  and if you don't , come closer and let me show you what they are really meant for ( just give me a sec while I find Lukes jock and put it on) lol

• Haha 1

“Alright so,” Nick said setting two more beers on the table, “If the first couple guys were college age, how did you get into daddies?”

“Well, its not as hot as Mac leaving you his number and then fucking the shit out of you, but… I was home for Christmas and after four days with no one to talk to but my family I was horny as fuck and started trolling Grindr…”

“I’m sensing a theme.”

“Fuck you.” Nick raised an eyebrow smirking, Luke pretended like he hadn’t seen and went on, “I planned originally to just send some naughty texts and get off, but then this guy who was super close by messaged me. He was so fucking hot. Dad bod, total bear, with this big beard. We started talking, and I realized he was in the neighborhood like three streets away. So we get to the exchanging pics part. I send him some cute shirtless pics, and a photo of my ass, and he sends back this big thick cock that I shit you not was like a fucking tall boy. You ever see a cock, and think I need to get fucked by that right now?”

“Absolutely.”

“This was the first time I’d experienced that… and I just said yep, I’m going over there. I told my parents some lie like I was going to a friend’s house for a while and basically ran to this guys house. We were all over each other as soon as I got in the door. We were on his couch making out, and dry humping. He pulled off his shirt and I ran my hands through his chest hair. Guys at college had had hair, but not like this. I couldn’t get over how good it felt. Then he pulled off my shirt and I got to feel our chests pressed together. I swear I almost came right there.

“He dragged me into the bedroom, and we both got naked. His cock looked even bigger in person, and we were both dripping precum like crazy at that point. He got me on the bed and face fucked me for a while, and then started playing with my ass. I was begging him to breed me. I wanted to go to bed that night knowing his big fucking load was deep inside me. He got me on my back, my legs on either side of his belly, and fucked me. Like really truly fucked me. I ended up shooting all over myself just from him using me right before he came. After that… well if a guy is over the age of 50 and has a fat cock I am interested. Not that I won’t hook up with younger guys but… the daddys are where its at for me.”

“I’m not the only one who can tell a story, shit Luke… not as hot as Mac picking me up? That was fucking hot.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.

“Ok… well I’ve been wondering. You know you describe Brett and Mac, I’m assuming you’ll describe more guys in the journal. I ever found one of the polaroid’s that I think was Brett.”

“Yeah.”

“You never describe yourself. What were you like then?”

“I guess it being my journal I never thought to describe myself, I didn’t envision anyone ever reading it.”

“True.”

“But… um… lets see. I think around that time I had this floppy hair, like Mark Hamill in the first Star Wars, and these long sideburns which were considered hot at the time. I remember being so proud that I’d finally frown chest hair that I would wear anything that would possibly show it off. And that was even more true after I came out. Anything that showed off my chest hair, or made my butt look rounder or my cock more obvious. Jeans were really tight then so that helped.” He laughed.

“And a big ol’ bush I’m guessing.”

“You guess right… everyone had a lot of pubes then. It was a hairy decade,” more laughter, “these days I’m a little more trimmed but I never got into the whole shaved thing. I like looking down and seeing my pubes pressed on a guys ass when I’m fucking him.”

“That does sound like something to see.”

“Is that something you want to see?” They both paused, having walked up to the line again. Nick took the plunge and pulled out his phone. “Here, Brett took this of me fucking that college boy.” He handed the phone to Luke. Luke was nervous but he wanted to look, after everything he’d read and imagined he needed to know.

A video was playing on Nick’s phone. Shot from above, a round perky bubble butt with a light dusting of hair took up most of the frame, but sliding between the cheeks was a wide rock hard cock. It burst forward from a thick nest of pubes, trimmed down but still wild and uncontrolled. The sounds was off but Luke could imagine the sounds of ecstasy the bottom must be making as that beautiful shaft plunged in and out of his hole. Luke watched the whole video, his cock now hard as it had ever been.

The video ended and Luke handed back the phone. “Fuck, that is so hot… you’ve got a beautiful cock… if that’s not weird to say.”

“Again… I walked in on you masturbating to my sexual awakening story… I think we’re past weird into uncharted territory.”

“True, and I guess you’ve already seen my cock so I don’t have anything to share in return. Unless…”

“Unless?”

“You want to see a video of me getting fucked?”

“I think that would be good reciprocation.”

“Alright hold on.” Luke pulled up the hidden album on his phone and found a good one. He turned the phone to Nick. The camera was being held by the top as he fucked Luke so it bounced around a lot, but Nick got a good view of two round fur covered cheeks, a pink hole stretched around a nice large cock, and a hungry bottom thrusting back.

Neither of them had noticed it happen, but Nick’s hand was resting on Luke’s thigh. When the video ended the both sat frozen for a moment, and electric spark cracking between then. Nick’s hand slid along Luke’s leg to it reached his groin and then squeezed his bulge. Luke moaned. In synchronous movement they both leaned forward and softly their lips touched. It was tentative at first, breathless, and then grew as they gained confidence. Their lust overwhelmed sense and propriety. They both knew, right then, that their night was going to end with Luke’s warm wet hole stretched and filled with his uncle’s hot load. There was nothing either of them could do now to change that, nor did they want to in the least.

They broke apart and looked around the room. No one here knew them. No one knew the line they had just crossed. They both looked at each other in silence, an almost visible bold of electricity crackled between them. Luke made the move this time. He got off of his stool and stood between Nick’s legs. He thrust his crotch into his uncle’s groin, wrapped his arms around his neck, and kissed him. This time there was no trepidation. Nick’s mouth opened and his tongue slipped into Luke’s mouth. Luke pulled himself closer, one hand on the back of Nick’s head keeping them locked together. Nick’s hands first held Luke by the small of his back, then slid down, one coming to rest on his ass. Luke slipped a hand between them and ran it along Nick’s chest till he found a nipple. He twisted and squeezed causing Nick to let out little gasps and breaths as the kissed. They were both completely hard and ground their erections together through the thin fabric of their shorts.

Nick pulled back, dragging his teeth along Luke’s lip, biting a little before letting go. The boy moaned and closed his eyes. Nick squeezed his ass, feeling the meat of the boy’s plump cheeks. Luke opened his eyes and looked at Nick squarely. His eyes now had a fire behind them. Before they had been bright and shining, warm even, now there was the brilliant flicker of flame that could only be stirred by lust. Luke darted forward and planted another wet kiss on Nicks mouth before retreating once more, leaning close to Nick’s ear. “We should get out of here,” he whispered.

“Yes… unless you want me to fuck you right here in this bar.”

“If this was that kind of bar you could have me on the table.”

“Fuck, let’s go.” They broke apart. Both attempted to hide their erections in their shorts, neither of them doing a very good job.

On the way out of the bar the lesbian at the door gave them a knowing look, she’d seen it thousands of times before. Two men come in, trying to seem casual, have two drinks and then find they need to be somewhere more private in a hurry. If only she knew the whole story… this one might actually have been new to even her.

They walked around the back of the hotel parking lot, realizing that their obvious hard-ons were not entirely appropriate for the hotel lobby. Nick used his key card to let them in the back door by the parking lot. He couldn’t keep his hands off Luke’s body, at every opportunity he grabbed an arm or a handful of the boy’s ass. Luke held his own, turning and grabbing Nick’s face as soon as they were round back of the hotel and massaging his uncle’s cock through his shorts while he unlocked the door. They careened into the elevator, Nick practically slamming Luke against the wall and kissing him as soon as the doors closed. Both of them jumped a few seconds later at the ding of the door, expecting someone else to get on, not realizing at first that this was their floor.

It was then a mad dash down the hallway, hand in hand, to Nick’s room. They tumbled in, and slammed the door shut.

Now, alone again, they stood for a moment facing each other. They were both a little out of breath, looking hungrily at the other. Nick took a step forward, and closed the small distance between them. He brought one hand up to the back of Luke’s head, pulling him close, and slid the other round to the small of his back. He drew the cute college jock into him. He felt the young man’s muscles tense with excitement as their mouth met once again. The lust had died down for a moment, a wave of passion crashed over them. This kiss was more controlled, less frantic. Nick was calling the shots now. He held Luke’s head at the right angle, he kept their stomachs pressed together with a genital pressure, and slowly his tongue explored Luke’s mouth.

Luke felt himself melt. He vanished into that kiss. In that moment it was all he needed. It was like oxygen to him, and if the kiss stopped he would cease to exist. He raised up onto his tip toes, bringing their faces level, and wrapped his arms around the back of Luke’s neck. They were one creature of passion and lust.

Nick’s hands began to explore again, both of them grasping Luke’s ass. He squeezed and played with the firm flesh. He slid one hand down the back of Luke’s shorts, felt the thick elastic of the old jock, and then the warm furry mounds hidden below. Luke moaned into Nick’s mouth, and stuck his ass out behind him, giving Nick better access. Nick slid one finger down Luke’s crack, dragging it across his eager hole, and then took his hands from the boy’s pants – he was going to take his time.

He grabbed the bottom of Luke’s shirt and pulled it off over his head. He smelled the heavy musk of a man who had worked in the heat all day emanating from Luke’s pits as he did so and it made his cock throb.

Luke practically tore the shirt off of Nick, dragging it over his head and throwing it into a corner. He buried his fingers in the dense fur that covered his uncle’s chest, playing lightly over his nipples again. Nick leaned his head back and moaned, and the sensitive flesh of his nipples hardened.

Nick kissed his way along Luke’s jaw bone, licking the dried salty sweat from his skin. He lapped at Luke’s ear, eliciting another whimper of pleasure. “What do you want,” he whispered.

“You know what I want.”

“No, say it. I need you to say it.” He held the back of Luke’s neck firmly, keeping him in place, his tongue still playing around the edges of the boy’s earlobe.

“I want you to fuck me,” Luke whispered back.

“What else?”

“Breed me, I want you to breed me. Nick, I want your load inside me. I want you to fuck me till you cum deep inside me hole. I want to be full of your cum. Please, fuck me!”

“Good boy. Uncle Nick is going to take care of you. I’m going to fill you with so much cum my load is still going to be leaking out of you tomorrow night.”

Luke shivered against Nick’s body, pressing himself into the older man. He felt Nick’s chest hair rub against his own, he felt the heat of Nick’s body radiating out, he felt the firmness of Nick’s cock pressing into him. He kissed Nick again, hungry again. He probed into Nick’s mouth with his tongue. As he did, his hands drifted down Nick’s broad back till they rested on the band of his running shorts. Luke felt the two big firm round mounds of flesh Nick had squeezed into the back of his little shorts. No wonder Brett was unable to resist this ass, it felt perfect. Luke slipped his fingers under the waistband and felt nothing, Nick had nothing on under his shorts. Luke couldn’t help himself he pushed Nick’s shorts to the ground. He felt the slick head of Nick’s cock smack into his stomach leaving a smear of precum in its wake.

Luke didn’t need to be told what to do next. He dropped to his knees and found himself presented with a long, thick, beautiful cock sprouting from a well kept bush. He fondled the low hanging balls that swung beneath this beauty. They felt hot and firm in his hand, as if they were ready to burst. He kissed the head gently, Nick’s precum was sweat, with a sight tang of salt after. Luke lapped around the engorged head of Nick’s cock, flicking his tongue over the slit and round the edges of the bulbus mushroom tip. He traced the protruding veins down the shaft as they made their winding way to be base with first his fingers and then his tongue. Nick let out a little gasp of pleasure and Luke bent his head down and swallowed both of Nick’s balls. He pulled the both into his mouth, sucking hard. Nick groaned and grasped onto the back of Luke’s head. He held the him by his hair, keeping his pressed into his crotch. Luke breathed through his nose, inhaling the scent of Nick’s crotch.

“Take your shorts off,” Nick said between moans.

Luke let first one ball then the other from his mouth and shifted back onto his heels. He shimmied out of his shorts and kicked them away. He came back and in one move swallowed Nick’s cock to the base.

“Oh FUCK!” Nick roared, thrusting his cock deeper into Luke’s mouth. Luke grabbed Nick by the ass and pulled him as deep into his throat as possible. He couldn’t breathe, but he swallowed and sucked till his body forced him to cough up Nick’s cock and take a gasping breath. Thick ribbons of spit connected Nick’s cock head to Luke’s open mouth. After mostly catching his breath Luke dove back in, chocking himself again. When he came back up again Nick dragged him to his feet and kissed Luke as he panted and tried to catch his breath.

Nick held the boy under his armpits, and spun him around. He backed Luke up onto the bed and pushed him back. Luke fell onto the mattress flat on his back with his ass still mostly off the bed. Nick no longer carried himself as the fun, charming man he had been an hour ago, he pushed Luke’s legs apart with an animalistic ferocity that made Luke weak. He pulled the straining precum soaked jock from Luke’s body and tossed it onto the bed. Now free Luke’s cock stood straight up from his body. Nick admired the boy’s member, it was not unlike his own. Long, and broad with a flat upper side. The big mushroom tip was purple with blood, and several veins snaked down the shaft throbbing. For the first time in his life Nick wondered if his brother’s cocks were similar, was there a family resemblance.

He took Luke’s cock by the base and gave it several slow strokes. Even more precum pumped out. Nick lapped it up. He licked from the base of Luke’s cock to the tip, and not to be outdone he swallowed the whole thing in one move. He stuffed his nose as far into Luke’s sweaty crotch as he could. He breathed deep through his now, inhaling the scent of sweat, and cum, and lust.

Luke had turned into a babbling fool. He had both hands behind his head and was moaning incoherently as Nick sucked his cock. Nick bobbed his head up and down, running his lips across the whole shaft. He slapped Luke’s cock on his tongue a couple of times and licked back down the shaft. He ran his tongue around Luke’s balls, bringing out more moans. Then he got Luke’s ankles on his shoulders and pushed up. Luke was folded in half, his knees in his chest, and his ass exposed. It was a beautiful ass. Brown hair grew out across the muscular cheeks, and swirled around a pink winking hole. Nick pushed his tongue inside it. More groaning, and thrashing. Nick flicked his tongue back and forth, feeling Luke’s hole quickly open.

He hadn’t been lying about not being an amateur. Luke’s hole quickly became soft and pliable under assault from Nick’s tongue. He grunted and begged as his uncle tongue fucked his hole open.

“Fuck that feels so good Nick! This is so fucking hot. Please, I need it, fuck me.”

Nick looked at Luke between his legs. “You want my cock?”

“God! Yes! Fuck! I want it so bad. Please, please! Fuck me.”

Nick pushed himself up, and pressed Luke’s legs even further back. He spat once directly into Luke’s now winking hole and once into his hand. He smeared the spit all over his cock and then moved forward. He held Luke’s ankles firmly and lined his cock up. Luke whimpered just feeling the big organ against his hole.

“You ready?”

“Yes, fuck me.”

“Good boy.” Nick pushed forward, and after a momentary resistance sunk the first few inches of his cock inside of Luke. I was happening, all the taboos had been broken. Nick was fucking his brother’s son, but they were bonded by that journal, by queerness in an unaccepting world, by the casual sexuality of gay men, and by as of yet unknown shared fetishes.  Luke held still as Nick worked more of his cock in. He went slowly, retreating just a little ever few strokes to give Luke a moment. What Nick didn’t know is Luke was even more experienced than he guessed, the boy was in pig heaven, now all he needed was to feel Nick’s balls on his taint.

Nick fucked slow at first, relishing in Luke’s tight yet accommodating hole. They both were shining with sweat already, and the room felt hot. It was like the air around them crackled with the sexual energy sparking between them. Luke grabbed Nick by the shoulders and pulled him down into a hungry kiss. Their tongues wrestled, darting from mouth to mouth. Nick felt finger nails run down his back, leaving long red lines in their wake.

He wrapped his arms around Luke’s lithe body and hoisted him into the air. Luke locked his arms around Nick’s neck as he was swung up, still impaled on his uncle’s cock. They spun around and landed on the bed again with Nick in a sitting position and Luke straddling his lap. As soon as they hit the bed Luke began to grind, bouncing up and down on the fat dick stuffed inside him. They kissed yet more frantically, and Luke’s cock started to leave a large slick patch of precum on Nick’s stomach.

They didn’t last long here. Nick soon had Luke on all fours on the bed, his hands on Luke’s hips. He slammed into Luke’s hole over and over again. Their bodies made a sweaty slapping sound as Luke got pummeled.

“Oh fuck yeah, use my hole.”

“You like my big cock boy?”

“Yes! God! It feels so good.”

“Your hole is perfect, its so tight but you can take cock with no problem.”

“It just feels so good.”

Nick thrust so hard he knocked Luke flat on his stomach. Momentarily empty, Luke looked back over his shoulder just in time to watch Nick toss him onto his back again in one easy move. This time they were centered down the middle of the bed. Luke’s ankles were on Nick’s shoulders. Nick was towering above Luke, a drop of sweat clinging to the end of his nose about to drop. The bead of salty liquid fell straight into Luke’s mouth, and he swallowed it immediately.

Nick lined his cock up again, and much less gently this time, slid his back inside Luke. Gravity was helping now, and he was slapping into Luke’s hole hard. Luke was letting out low guttural grunts every time Nick’s cock bottomed out inside him. It sounded like someone was getting the spanking of their life.

Luke knew what was coming. He had seen the same look in the eyes of plenty of guys at college. Nick was getting close. Nick screwed up his face trying to stave off the inevitable. He couldn’t. His balls tightened up, and his cock gave one big powerful throb and he let gravity pull him deep inside Luke.

“Oh yes! Fill me up.”

“Take my fucking load boy!”

“Fuck.”

Cum started to shoot from Luke’s cock. He spattered yet another load onto his chest, which already sported dried cum from earlier that day. Nick unloaded one of the biggest loads of his life. His cock pulsed over and over as rope after rope of cum was launched into Luke’s warm guts. They were both shuttering and shaking.

Very slowly they came down from their orgasms. Nick’s cock deflated and plopped from Luke’s battered hole. Luke’s legs were slowly let down, and Nick flopped onto the bed next to him. They both lay there in bliss. Neither said anything, they didn’t need to. They felt content.

Nick had been certain he would be filled with an overwhelming regret as soon as he came, but he wasn’t He felt good, the sex had felt good, and there was a bond now with Luke that couldn’t be explained. Luke’s heart felt like it would burst. The journal that had come to take over his imagination so quickly, he was a part of it now. He was not just a bystander in the story, a passive reader, he was a participant in Nick’s sexual story. He had The Author’s load inside of him at that very moment.

They lay there, Nick’s fingers drawing a lazy pattern around Luke’s chest, in a happy silence for a long time. Eventually Nick said, “I guess you’ll probably need to go home. Your parents will wonder if you don’t come home.”

“Wow, kicking me out? Your Uber’s downstairs,” Luke said teasingly.

“Not in the least,” Nick planted a soft kiss on Luke’s lips, “But we should be kinda careful.”

“I’ll just tell them I got drunk with a friend and am crashing with them. They wont mind.”

“Do it and then come back to bed.”

June 10th, 2011

At the advice of my uncle I’m starting a journal of my own; a next generation to go along with his. Nick’s journal is the story of his sexual awakening, how he understood his homosexuality, and became comfortable in that world. It starts with him and his best friend crossing a line and becoming more. So that is where I will start mine, with Nick and I crossing a line.

As I write this I can practically feel the three massive loads Nick pumped into me last night. I let my uncle fuck me, more than that I wanted him to. I wanted to feel him unloading inside me, and as soon as I took that first forbidden load I knew it wouldn’t be enough. Not by a long shot.

As I left this morning, he kissed me by the door, and said: see you tonight. In a few hours I’ll be back in that hotel room, naked with the man who took over my fantasy life living out my own sexual freedom.

So, how did this happen? How did I come to be full of my uncle’s load? It started when I found an old journal while cleaning out my grandfather’s attic.

*This is not the end of Luke’s story, nor of Nick and Brett, nor the journal that started it all; but it is the end of this part. Thank you all for reading, and your encouragement to try something new and a little more intellectual than my usual lustful romps. I'm excited to bring you the next installment... and all of the things I've found researching gay life in 1970s NYC.  -d *

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...