Homeless camps STL MO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, BiCumDump4U said:

I've always wanted to be fucked by homeless men. 

Be careful what you wish for, I have had several guys who were basically "Couch Surfers" and I had a hard time getting them to leave!  Not that the sex wasn't great, they made sure it was because they wanted a place to stay.  But the word "homeless" is not just some guy sleeping in the entry way of a small business.  There are many guys online, who have shown up at my place with basically all of their worldly belongings in some kind of backpack. The are "between" apartments, and use their dicks or ass as a means to find a place to stay.  It is an uncomfortable situation, I have actually told guys to leave when they showed up, because I knew they wanted to stay multiple days and that wasn't what I was looking for.  I've never had to call the police to have someone removed, but I have come close to doing so.  Just be cautious.....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Be careful what you wish for, I have had several guys who were basically "Couch Surfers" and I had a hard time getting them to leave!  Not that the sex wasn't great, they made sure it was because they wanted a place to stay.  But the word "homeless" is not just some guy sleeping in the entry way of a small business.  There are many guys online, who have shown up at my place with basically all of their worldly belongings in some kind of backpack. The are "between" apartments, and use their dicks or ass as a means to find a place to stay.  It is an uncomfortable situation, I have actually told guys to leave when they showed up, because I knew they wanted to stay multiple days and that wasn't what I was looking for.  I've never had to call the police to have someone removed, but I have come close to doing so.  Just be cautious.....

Because of the vagaries of Florida law and the sheer obstinacy of the other person involved, I had to hire a lawyer and have an eviction action filed in court. To get rid of one of his acquaintances, I had to give him a notice to vacate, telling him I'd file an eviction action if he dawdled. He had seen me start the earlier court case so he knew I wasn't kidding. No prize for guessing that I kicked myself so many times that year that my ass was figuratively black and blue. So @ellentonboy more than accurately describes the potential complications.

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...
On 11/10/2022 at 10:56 AM, ellentonboy said:

They are called “hobo sexuals”

• 1 month later...

Always Intrigued in the public places. With my age, I don’t wanna bring strangers home anymore. Let alone homeless strangers, or their friends. I’m just blocks from the wooded cruise areas along the river. Sometimes it’s just a place to stop, take a rest from my bicycle and sit along the river and see what happens.  Not up to going alone in the dark. I’m more UP in the morning, during sunrise, or just before sunset. 

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Piggy 1

This wasn't in STL but there was a cruising spot at a park in LA that was really close to a large homeless encampment. Out of the few guys I saw around the cruise spot, 1 was definitely homeless and another couple were maybe homeless. So maybe try to find a cruise spot in STL near a camp.

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 7:35 PM, JeffPigDadd said:

Always Intrigued in the public places. With my age, I don’t wanna bring strangers home anymore. Let alone homeless strangers, or their friends. I’m just blocks from the wooded cruise areas along the river. Sometimes it’s just a place to stop, take a rest from my bicycle and sit along the river and see what happens.  Not up to going alone in the dark. I’m more UP in the morning, during sunrise, or just before sunset. 

That sounds a lot like me right now. I completely feel that. Outdoor play is always a huge turn on. I'm not far from part of the Katy trail, and spent my 20s near Creve Coeur Park which was super cruisy back then. 

Edited by BottomingOut
  • Like 1