The Movie (Revisited)

Below is a sanitized version of the original story "The Movie" that earned me a ban and the story's deletion.

The Movie (Revisited)

I had met my best friend when I started my first part-time job my senior year of high school. He was 24 and a hilarious person to work with. Becoming close friends wasn’t difficult when we shared nearly all the same interests and grew up in the same type of hypocritical, religious house with overbearing mothers. And when he decided to officially come out of the closet to me, I was honored but not exactly surprised that he was gay.

As I started college, we ended up getting an apartment together so we could both get away from our parents. I was soon introduced to several of his close friends who were all gay and around his age. I was the youngest in our little cohort, and I was also considered to be the “cool” token straight guy that didn’t have a problem hanging out with a bunch of gay guys at a gay-friendly coffee shop or going to a gay club with them.

The thing is, nobody knew my secret. To be fair though, I wasn’t even really sure I knew my secret all the time. It’s actually pretty funny how much gay stuff you can do sexually growing up labeling it as harmless experimentation and still not really consider yourself gay. And for me, the concept of being bisexual wasn’t part of the equation. How I was raised, and how my peer group acted, bisexual guys were seen as traitors or fence-riders; too lazy to pick just one side. Bi guys were not to be trusted by other men or women because, “I know he must be thinking of the other gender when we’re together.” So, despite chronically masturbating with a hammer’s handle or a flashlight stuffed deep into my fuckhole in order to cum, I refused to really consider my gay. I played the torturous game of pretending to be a 100%, gold-star, straight boy.

One Friday night at one of our more risqué gay nightclubs, I was introduced to Jay; a very handsome, extremely fit, late-40s, daddy type of guy. He seemed passably straight, well-educated and extremely articulate. I heard tell he lived in a huge house in one of the more exclusive, gated communities in town. That night, I think he spent most of his evening talking to me on a makeshift patio behind the club. He appeared intrigued by the very progressive straight-boy that moved comfortably in our small city’s gay culture. Reflecting back on that time, perhaps he knew right away there was more to my identity than I confidently projected outwards to my world. As the months passed, Jay became a mainstay when my friends and I would go to the movies, the coffee shop or the clubs. And while the twinks in heat would throw themselves at him, likely due to the wealth he had, he rarely gave them the time of day—at least while we were all out together.

“What’s the deal with Jay?” I asked my friend one night at our apartment. “I never see him with a boyfriend or even trying to get into a relationship.”

“I don’t think many guys could handle him,” he said laughing as we played Halo.

“What do you mean?”

“He’s fucking wild, man. He’s got a dungeon in his basement stocked full of crazy toys of every size imaginable. I even saw him fist a twink right after blowing out his asshole with his colossal cock while the kid was hanging there helpless in this sling he has.” I did the best to try and ignore my raging erection hidden in my jeans. “Plus, he’s positive.”

“Positive about what?”

Another laugh, “Not about what, idiot. Positive as in HIV positive.”

“Oh...I see…” my brain was suddenly confused why my cock was still so hard. Why was I suddenly imaging Jay raw dogging me like a fucking animal in his sling? Ugh, the thought of him grunting and burying his tainted cock so deep inside me I can feel his balls against my asshole as they pump toxic seed into my guts was turning me on in the most wicked way. Still, I let discussion of Jay disappear from our conversation as to not raise suspicion regarding my heterosexuality. I’d just keep my depraved fantasies to myself for my alone time when nobody was at home.

A mere six months after meeting Jay and learning about his secrets from my roommate, nearly all of masturbatory fantasies were consumed by scenarios of him abusing my flesh and violating my holes in the most profane way. My orgasms were infinitely more powerful getting lost in my wicked thoughts regarding Jay. But, I knew in my heart, that I was just too cowardly and timid to ever act on my perverted, self-destructive craving. Living this dichotomy of church-going, straight-boy 90% of my waking hours juxtaposition to my insatiable inner faggot that devoured the other 10% was causing me intense inner turmoil. The deep-seeded call within myself to live an authentic life was giving me anxiety and possible depression. I never felt at peace. I never felt I was being me.

“Hey, I can’t drive you home tonight,” my roommate said over the muted thumping of the club’s secluded bar area “It looks like I am getting lucky. I’ll be home later on Saturday afternoon probably.” This is why I hated never being the one to drive. I always ended up being the one getting fucked indirectly.

Jay who was drinking Cowboy Cocksuckers with me quickly offered to take care of making sure I got home. “In one piece,” I added when he finished talking.

“Huh?”

“You forgot to add ‘in one piece’ when you said you’d make sure I got home.”

“Oh I can’t promise that much,” he said with a hearty grin before taking a shot. I was amused and oddly aroused by the possibilities that lied within his words—even though I was sure he was having harmless fun. But perhaps...perhaps he was flirting a little with me just to see how I’d react?

“I guess if that’s my only option to even make it home, I’ll have to take you up on your offer,” I said coyly. It didn’t hurt to be a little playful even if I had zero intention of anything going farther. As my friend left with his eager bottom boy in tow, Jay suggested we head out as well and grab some food.

An hour later, we finished our 2am, drinker’s meal at the nearby Denny’s. I ate way more than I should have, but drunk-eating Denny’s is the best type of meal and a rite of passage for anyone out past midnight full of booze.

“You said you were into video editing and such while we ate,” he said while we bombed down the highway in his convertible 325i. The late-night air felt almost like a cool mist flowing through my hair. It was invigorating, and my heavy eyes that plagued me leaving the club were now gone. I was wide awake enjoying a full belly, Jay’s excellent taste in road music, and cloudless summer evening above.

“Yeah. I love it but it doesn’t love my student-budget lifestyle.”

“I can imagine. You wanna swing by my place and check out my setup?” Swing by? This had to be intentional, right? But he didn’t know that I knew about his playroom. “We can even jump in the pool. Nothing is better than a late-night swim in a saltwater pool.” Hmm...I’m sure he’s planning on me going into that pool naked.

“Sure. I’m wide awake albeit a little bloated from the pancakes, the bacon, the sausage…”

“And the hash-browns!” Jay interrupted.

“Yes, and the hash-browns.”

“For a tall, skinny guy you can really pack away a lot,” he laughed. If he only knew the things I packed away in my ass when I beat off.

“It comes from being too poor to eat real food the rest of the week and, as a result, always starving.”

My mind was blown as we approached the gate to his community. Multi-million-dollar homes towered over the ivy-covered, brick walls connected to the wrought-iron gate. It got blown again when we approached the gate to his own house.

“So many codes just to get home,” I joked as we pulled into his driveway.

He chuckled, “I still have two more codes to go believe it or not. Some of us love having our privacy.”

Entering his palatial estate, he gave me a quick tour of the main floor with his media room being the last stop. I was in awe with this setup. It was like a legit theater but for rich people. “Not to brag, but I funded a little short film for this year’s upcoming, local, gay film festival. Nobody has seen it yet. How would you like to be the first to see it in, hopefully, all its minor, award-winning glory?”

“Sure. Why not?” I said while plopping myself down onto the most comfortable leather love-seat my ass has ever graced. Jay fidgeted with some stuff and the projector turned on.

“Good sir,” he said handing me a fresh rum and cola.

“I can’t say no to rum, and I can’t say no on rum either,” I laughed before taking a sip. Did I really just say that? Why on earth did my brain not stop me?

“I’ll make a note of that,” he replied sitting down next to me. He was definitely flirting...or maybe he wasn’t. Maybe this was just playful banter among friends. It sorta felt like flirting though. What the fuck was going on? What did I get myself into? Did my roommate suspect something and set all of this up with Jay?

The movie started with a young guy at some sort of woodsy, rustic campsite. He was in a small, wooden building to shower and it was pitch black outside. As he enters the primitive shower, he strips down and places his clothes on a rickety shelf near the doorless entrance. As steps around a corner, the shower area is just one large space with a single drain in the middle of a dirty concrete floor. An exposed, yellow bulb hung flickering sporadically off-center to the room itself. There were four “stations” around the rooms that amounted to nothing more than a loose garden hose slipped through a loose clip nailed into one of the room’s vertical, wooden, support beams. A small, rusty lever at each station turned on and off the flow of that hose’s water. With how filthy the room was, you’d probably get cleaner standing in the rain. But, something about all those cobwebs in the corners of the wooden building along with the caked on grime present on the floor spoke to my inner dirty-boy side. I was intrigued with the film. This was surprisingly scratching some hidden itches I had.

The guy stands under the drooping hose and starts to rinse off when suddenly there are hands wrapping around him. A muscular, older jock pressed against him and begins stoking the younger guy’s cock to full attention. The jock bends the smooth twink over who places his hands against the wooden wall. The jock grabs the hose free from its loose clip and pressed it into the twinks asshole; flooding his guts with water. The skinny twink’s belly visually distends from the water, and he starts to moan with a mix of discomfort and arousal. After what felt like 5 minutes of filling him up, the hose is removed and the twink squats over the uncovered, drain hole with a visibly distended belly and unleashes a torrent of water.

The jock takes him and places him on all fours over the drain and places himself between the twink’s legs—the jocks rock-hard cock visibly dripping precum. “You need to wear a condom. I don’t want to catch anything. I don’t want dirty seed in me,” the twink moaned while tugging on his cock with his left hand.

“Sure, boy. I respect that,” the burly jock grunted while taking a condom from off-camera. The camera shows him slipping the rubber over his veiny, gargantuan dick. He tosses the empty wrapper in front of the twink so he can see it. He spits on the pink pucker in front of him and presses his dick inside the waiting twink’s ass. As the twink being impaled moans, grunts and strokes, the jock begin to brutally pummel the ass in front of him. At one point he’s pulling all the way out of the twink’s hole. The viewer can see it spasm wildly. It even looks like he might be bleeding because his top’s cock is so big. Just as soon as the jock’s cock is out, he slams his dick back inside balls-deep. Over and over. Entirely out. Balls-deep back inside. Until one time when he pulls out and wraps his right hand around the shaft of his monstrous cock. The camera zooms in and then he pulls down as hard as he can. The swollen head of his cock bursts through the condom.

“Put it back in, daddy,” he begs oblivious to what is transpiring behind his gaping hole.

“Yah? You want more, bitch boy?”

“Yah! God, I need it so bad.”

The nameless jock obliges and resumes throttling his hole with the condom now rolled up around the base of his shaft. It didn’t take long before our muscular top was fully inside the twink’s bottom and grunts deeply as he presumably pumped hot cum into the twink’s bowels. As the twink’s ass is being filled, the camera pans around the couple from their left side to the right side of the first time in this 25-minute movie. Just as the picture beings to fade, the camera captures a black and red bio-hazard symbol on the jock’s pelvis. The viewer is left with a black screen for a few seconds as you hear the twink moaning how good it feels.

“So who else knows,” Jay asked as the credits rolled and my head swam in the liquor he provided.

“Huh?” I asked confusedly.

Jay reached over and grab my erection that was pointing straight out in my loose shorts. I was completely caught off-guard. I was so enthralled with everything aspect of the film that I was oblivious to the fact my cock was the hardest it had ever been.

“I’m talking about this,” he said almost clinically. “Who else knows your dirty secret?”

“Uhhh,” I stammered helplessly at the firm, overhand grasp on my shaft.

Jay slowly began to slide his hand up and down my clothed cock. My heart pounded furiously in my chest, but my mind was thoroughly awash in the effects of the copious amounts of alcohol I had consumed that evening. A few seconds later with skillful hands, Jay had managed to pull my shorts and underwear down to my balls to expose my bare penis. The speed and ease with which he accomplished that feat seemed to indicate this wasn’t his first time getting into a boy’s pants.

“Such a pretty cock to be wasted on girls don’t you think? After all, that’s what I keep hearing about is that you’re the straight-boy in our little group.” His large, strong hand kept its overhand grip on my shaft as he resumed softly stroking me only this time without any pesky fabric in the way. It felt so good that I had inadvertently leaned back into my seat and let slip a deep moan of pleasure. I tried to rationalize it away as purely the effects of alcohol, but a part of me knew better.

“I wouldn’t say it’s been wasted on girls,” I said softly while simultaneously overwhelmed by the sensations of him touching me. “You’d have to actual be fucking one for it to even have the chance to go to waste.”

“Mmmhh...so perhaps a secret boyfriend that nobody knows about? A private lover or fuck-buddy?” Jay probed more.

“You can’t tell anyone,” I moaned. “Seriously! I’ve never told anyone.” I could feel my balls tightening up. An orgasm was already brewing within me.

“Ahh so you do have a nasty little secret you’re hiding,” he smiled while clasping my cock more firmly.

“It was a long time ago...just friends experimenting,” I said while feeling my face burn with shame.

“Mmh hmm...and what did you do? Cross swords during a sleepover? Maybe jerk-off in front of each other?”

“It started off with masturbating, but then it turned into blowing each other. We even made out one awkward time.”

“And did you pop his cherry with this perfect, mushroom tip?”

“Uhhh...not exactly.”

“Ohhhhh! I see. He popped your cherry. How many times did he butt-fuck your little, bubble butt?” The words he chose. The way he said them. The way he was wrestling with my erection. I was so embarrassingly close to erupting.

“Maybe a dozen times,” I cooed.

“Did it hurt?”

“No. I fucking loved it. I would beg him to fuck me whenever we were together and had the opportunity. I’d beg him to put in me with my parents downstairs or in a bathroom stall in a mall restroom...or when we were alone in the woods together behind his house. But then we moved away and it’s been like 6 years since...well...anything.”

“Mmmhh not only is he not straight like we all were led to believe, you’re an insatiable, cock-hungry bottom.” I was mortified admitting my long-held secret, but Jay’s touch and probing somehow took most of the sting out of my reveal. “Tell me what you liked about the movie. What caused this dick to get so hard and start leaking precum? Tell me the unfiltered truth.”

I was immediately nervous. I could barely articulate what it was about the movie that aroused me so much let alone the actual deep-seated reasons why I found those elements exciting. I had gone from largely living a lie, one might say, to suddenly being asked to reveal my most intimate thoughts and feelings—all while having my dick stroked.

“I...uhh...I dunno. It’s hard to really say why the things I saw turned me on, but like, I liked that we were out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.”

“Mmh hmm...it adds a sense of intense vulnerability. Anything could happen and nobody would know.”

“Yah. That’s part of it,” I moaned trying not to give into my orgasm that he seemed so intent on forcing me to have. “I liked that the building was dirty, cobwebs everywhere and the floor he was forced down onto was caked in filth. He was forced to lower himself into the filth.”

“It dehumanized him?”

“Mmmhmmm.”

“Interesting. There’s a little piggy in you. I’m surprised by that. What else?”

“He was on the filthy ground. Just a normal garden hose was used instead of like real enema equipment. It also seems super embarrassing to be give an enema like that while someone watches. Plus, I love using everyday things in a dirty way so that just made that part so much hotter.”

“Such as?”

“I can’t believe I’m telling you these things. You CANNOT tell anyone about me. Promise me.”

“I’m not going to out you to your friends. I promise. It’ll be our secret to share so you don’t have shoulder it all alone like you have been.” Jay said softly.

“It’s not like I had dildos growing up. So you improvise. I’d use anything. Eventually it became the more non-dildo something way, the more I’d get off on riding it and making it a sex toy.”

“Mmmmhh perverting a benign object into an object of lust you stuffed up your ass.”

“I moved from carrots to screwdriver handles to flashlights to hammers to pool cues to axe and sledgehammer handles going as deep as I could work them in. I can’t count the number of times I was almost caught in the garage on all fours behind a car sliding my ass back onto an axe handle.”

“Uh holy fuck that is hot, Ben. How deep could you work that axe or sledge into your boy pussy?”

“Mmmhhh I don’t really know...until it hurt really deep in my belly.”

“Fuck,” Jay moaned. “I’d give anything to have been your dad and walked in on you fucking my tools in the garage. Anything else from the movie that excited you?”

“I dunno. It’s not right that I enjoyed it,” I hesitantly said. I was scared to reveal the next bit. For some reason, I was scared of how Jay would think of me if I spoke the words aloud.

“There are no wrong answers here, Ben. Things that turn us on aren’t wrong. If they were truly wrong, then we wouldn’t be turned on by them.”

I let out a long sigh. “Fine...okay...okay fine. I thought it was crazy hot that he started with the condom on and then purposefully broke it. It was fucking hot that the bottom was begging for it not knowing he was being barebacked.”

“I think I just felt your cock get even harder and those balls look like they could explode.”

“And...I loved the big reveal of the end.” There I admitted it. I was fucked up.

“Really? You liked that he was stealthed?”

“I loved that he didn’t know if that’s what you mean by being stealthed. I loved that his trust of the condom protecting him was being betrayed on purpose. I loved that he was moaning as the picture went black thinking everything was okay. I even loved the implication of him being fucked in the filth that he was just...disposable I guess. Just another hole to be seeded; unworthy of being protected.” With that final sentence, the orgasm that I had so desperately tried to hold back exploded forth. I opened my eyes and my back arched as I witnessed one of my biggest loads shoot forth from the tip of my cock.

Jay slowly stopped stroking my cock. His hand, my shirt and my pelvis were covered in ropes of cum. “It seems you have quite the wild and depraved, piggy-faggot within you if that load is any indication. I honestly never would have guessed you, of all people, would enjoy such extremely depraved things, Ben. I’m...delightfully impressed.”

My cock was surprisingly still hard. It continued to twitch and belch forth thick droplets of my seed for the next minute or two as we sat there. I could not bring myself to reveal to him all of the fucked up fantasies I had been have about Jay for the past six months. I had already revealed too much; things I promised myself would never see the light of day. “I...I’m so sorry. I’ve made a mess of everything, and an even bigger mess of myself with my own mouth.”

Jay stood up. I could see his legendary dick struggling against his jeans. “Take your shirt off.” I didn’t even bother to hesitate at this point. With my shirt off, Jay reached down with his left hand and pulled my shorts and underwear off. All I had on was my sneakers and ankle socks. Without warning, he took his cum-covered right hand and wiped my spunk all over my face. I was dumbstruck feeling my own thick, warm seed covering my nose, cheeks and mouth.

“Come with me,” he said stepping back. I stood up now nearly naked and followed him silently out of the room with my cock bobbling every-which direction with every step.

We walked in near-silence on what appeared to be a granite floor with Jay in the lead—still in his worn, brown Timberlands, faded denim jeans and black tank-top with a faded silkscreen image of a pair of handcuffs on the back. Still visible below the cuffs were the words, “Men in charge. Boys in cages.” I was a little ashamed that I hadn’t noticed that before during the course of the night. I couldn’t help but wonder if Jay had worn that top on purpose for me; as a predictive, foreshadowing of my night to come. My heart skipped several beats contemplating how much of all of this might have been preordained by him and possibly with my roommates help.

We entered the foyer where a spiral staircase complete with an ornate, redwood banister led to the lower level of his house. Still slightly inebriated, and my head spinning from the absurdity of the evening thus far, my right hand reached for a large, carved pine cone that sat atop the banister at the first step in order to steady myself. My mind was immediately transported to a video online I had seen of a guy holding a girl up around his waist and sitting her ass down onto a large, round ball that was also attached to a banister. The first time I saw her scream in agony as her asshole stretched to the point of nearly ripping open, I desperately wanted to switch positions with her. It was a shame I grew up in a ranch house with no stairs—not even a bedpost to violate myself with. Grasping the intricately detailed cone, I pictured Jay easily lifting me up and dropping me down onto it; over and over until my insides hung loosely from my busted hole. I imagined in immediate, exquisite detail how all the nooks and crannies of the carving would feel sliding in and out of me in rapid succession. Perhaps I was either too dumb or too naive to be scared at this point.

I looked to my left at the floor-to-ceiling bank of cathedral-style windows he had adjacent the stairs. His house was set slightly higher and more forward than his neighbors to the East and West which gave some of their windows a direct view where we stood. I saw no lights on at this hour, but my body was surely visible to anyone that happened to set eyes upon Jay’s brightly illuminated stairs. I watched my own reflection in his windows as we descended. My tall, slender, naked body completely exposed save for my white tennis shoes and matching ankle socks. It would have looked crazy to anyone else. This svelte boy with a bouncing erection wobbling carefully down a set of curved stairs behind a man twice his age.

I was finally in the confines of Jay’s basement. No windows. Few lights on. A virtual maze of corridors with the occasional, shut door. It was one of those situations like when you’re driving somewhere totally new in a completely novel location with your friend giving you turn-by-turn directions. You are so intent on following instructions and avoiding hitting someone or something with your car that by the time you’re at your destination, you have that realization that you have no idea how you actually got there or how to even really get home without your friend’s help. There’s that momentary burst of panic that you’re lost, or even worse, that you’re trapped. I had that panic settling into my mind as we marched onward through his labyrinth.

I assumed he was taking me to the same playroom my roommate saw another boy get fisted in. But perhaps I was being presumptuous and self-indulgent to assume that. I wasn’t some well-versed submissive despite my intense and unhinged, private fantasies. In practical, real-life experience terms, I was extremely green when it came to the world of depraved faggotry. Going to that playroom would be like going to Harvard right out of kindergarten. There was no way we were going there. Perhaps I was getting to go to some sort of beginner’s kink room.

We rounded a corner and were greeted by another nondescript door, but this one had a digital keypad. This had to be the playroom! Was I flattered? Scared? Terrified perhaps? Did I feel like throwing up from the anxiety filling every square inch of my body? Yes. Yes to everything. But what was I going to do lost in his basement? Run away to what? A car I didn’t have keys to? My clothes upstairs in the media room and then where? In my mind, I was essentially trapped. Whatever was going to happen to me, I basically consented to going into his house; then letting him jack me off; then letting him strip me and lead me into his basement. Whether I wanted this or not in the moment in my active brain, a part of me clearly didn’t care. I could have left or asked him to stop multiple times tonight, but some sick part of me didn’t want to run away.

“The fourth set of codes,” I said sheepishly as the beeps of the keypad chirped. It was the first break in the silence since we left the media room. “Two gates, the front door and now this door.”

A heavy deadbolt disengaged with a kerchunk sound. Jay pushed downward on the polished, steel door handle and looked back at me. His eyes quickly scanned the entire length of my body, and in that moment, I felt awkward like I didn’t know what to do with my hands. It was a silly insecurity to have at this point. Do I cover my erection? Do I lean on the wall or place my hands on my hips. Why did I seem to care if he found me attractive? Jay seemed to notice my awkwardness and smiled.

“That’s right. Code number four. Your face and those goosebumps on your arms say you are scared, but that hard-on seems to argue otherwise. Which is it, Ben? Are you scared of what I am going to do to you, or does that primal part of your brain that tells you that you are nothing more they prey scream out for what’s about to take place beyond this threshold?”

I wasn’t sure how to honestly answer Jay. “Both, Sir.”

His right hand reached out and grabbed my cock. “Good. I like that you’re scared.” He pulled me by my cock towards him. “You can scream and cry all you want inside. No one will be able to hear you, and I like I said upstairs, I promise this will be our little secret.”

As I moved next to him, I asked, “So, what’s my safe word for when I need to stop?”

Jay laughed almost maniacally and pushed me into the abyssal darkness of the room. “There are no safe words in this room—at least for you. Safe words are for situations where I respect my slave. You are my faggot toy. How can I respect something so pathetic?” The words stung and cut deep, but fuck me if I didn’t also somehow enjoy being made to feel like worthless trash. “Perhaps, if I survive what’s next,” I silently told myself, “I should consider getting some sort of psychiatric help.”

I heard the door shut behind us followed by the heavy klunk of the lock engaging. Jay turned on a single bulb overhead. It cast an almost amber hue and it flickered intermittently as it hung exposed from the unfinished ceiling by its black wiring. I turned and saw that the only door to the room which Jay had pushed me through had another digital keypad. There was no escape for those who entered and didn’t know the code. He must have noticed me eyeing the door behind him.

“That’s right. No escape for you. No running away to once-again play straight-boy. I will break you of that tonight,” Jay said with stern affect while removing his tank-top.

I turned again and scanned the entirety of my new prison for the next god-only-knew how many hours. The playroom was easily the size of a large living room, but in stark contrast to the rich fit and finishes the rest of his house were imbued with, this room was practically a Medieval dungeon. The plush carpeting of the basement hallway was absent in this space—only a rough, concrete floor existed. A solitary floor drain was just slightly off-center to the room itself. A leather sling affixed by bolts to the exposed floor joists hung like a silent assassin just above the drain. I knew without doubt that I was in the legendary playroom, and I began to feel that I was wholly unfit to be there. My inexperience betrayed my rough and slutty fantasies. My mouth went dry and my vision narrowed.

I continued to look at my surroundings. Peg boards were affixed to the walls with all manner of crop, whip, flogger and cane. Simple, unfinished wooden shelves littered the free spaces between peg boards. Dildos, butt-plugs and rubber fists of every length, diameter and color sat atop their wooden altars. Several wooden tables screwed into the cinder-block walls contained items that I would later learn to include a burdizzo, elastrator and violet wand kit. Numerous other little jars and plastic drawers contained hidden horrors to be used on vulnerable flesh I imagined.

In the far corner, partially hidden in darkness was a padded bench with what appeared to be leather straps, a 6’ diameter, plastic, kiddy-pool and several plastic bins of varying depth line up in a row one next to the other. The direct opposite corner contained an impressive black, St. Andrew’s cross and a wooden pillory. I couldn’t begin to fathom the amount of money he spent on setting up his playroom. It made me feel incredibly poor using a flashlight handle to masturbate with.

“Shoes and socks off, toy.” I turned to see Jay fully naked. His stocky but muscular body seemed so imposing in the flickering light. Despite me being a good 4 inches taller than him, I was skin and bones in comparison. His brutish mass made me feel almost delicate, or perhaps insignificant is a better adjective. I felt as if he could break me with ease and I’d powerless to stop my demise.

I was lost in my own thoughts and fear staring at him that his command failed to register. “Off,” he barked at me. I snapped back into whatever reality this was and awkwardly removed each shoe and sock. I was now utterly naked before Jay for the first time. The dirt and grit of the concrete itched and scratched against my bare feet as I stood there helplessly. I was exceedingly uncomfortable and embarrassed.

Jay walked behind me. I felt his heavy, fat cock casually slap and rub against my ass. His large, rough hands wrapped around my neck and he squeezed tightly. I gasped briefly before he had tightened his grip so much that I could no longer breathe. “I fucked up,” I thought to myself. “I’m a fake. I’m not some sick faggot that wants to be used.”

“What are we going to do with you first, hmm?” he said softly while releasing his grip around my throat and sliding his hands to my shoulders. It was then that my eye caught a little, red light on the table in front of us. Was he recording everything.

His hands ran down my arms to my hips. My heart felt like it would beat out of my chest at any moment if I didn’t have a heart attack first. He cupped my ass and squeezed firmly enough that I grunted. Pulling my cheeks apart, I felt a fingertip trace the outside of my soft, pink asshole. “Ohhh god,” my brained internally screamed over and over.

“I know what I want first.” He placed his left hand on the back of my neck and steered me towards the wall to our right. “On all fours,” he commanded. I climbed down onto the rough floor and stared at the curious O-ring bolted into the concrete. I didn’t have to wait long for my curiosity to be alleviated. Jay grabbed a chain and collar and secured me to the ring. He reduced the amount of slack the chain offered until I had limited movement of my head. “Now you stay here. Don’t run away!”

I could on hear my captor punching in the code to leave the playroom. Several minutes passed before I could hear the familiar beeps again of him returning. “I want to see you recreate your confession to me from earlier,” he said entering the room.

“Wha-what part of my confession?” I hesitantly asked while staring at the rusty chain holding my head in place.

“This part,” he said finally stepping forward and revealing a sledgehammer in his left hand. He stood inches in front of my forcefully submissive body. The sizable tool seemed so much more daunting and massive than the axe I had secretly fucked in the family garage. I gulped anxiously as my eyes poured over the never-ending handle before me. Despite the low light in the room, I was somehow drawn to every imperfection in the wooden handle. Every divot, bump or splinter screamed out that this tool would be more of a weapon to my tender hole’s flesh and all of the bits of intestine and gore that lay in-wait beyond that tight pucker.

With the head of the hammer hovering inches above the floor, Jay suddenly let go of handle. My entire body twitched as if I had been shot. A loud bang of the impact was immediately followed by bits of miscellaneous dirt and dust being kicked up into a small cloud.

“I inherited this from my father when he passed years ago.” Jay’s feet disappeared from my view. I struggled to raise my head. The chain connecting my new collar to the O-ring in the floor was too taut for me to see where or what he was up to.

“He was a shitty father truth be told. My sister and I were ambivalent about his death and just auctioned the house and everything in it over a weekend. Come Sunday night, I stood in the garage looking at what was left. A manual mower that was rusted beyond repair, a saw with more teeth missing than an NHL player, and this ancient sledgehammer.” I hear him in the distance shuffling items around. I could feel and hear my own heart throbbing wildly in my ears.

“His father worked the railroad. He was a piece of shit too if my dad was to be believed. I’m pretty certain my old man never touched that hammer except for when he placed it in the corner of his garage when he inherited it. Maybe it’s some sort of metaphorical burden, you know? Something he, and now me, have opted to carry with us. It’s some sort of haunted talisman,” he mused. The more he waxed philosophical the more I was beginning to freak out. The inaction was filling me with dread. I finally understood that cliché line of dialogue in movies where a victim just demands to either get it over with and kill them or let them go.

I heard Jay’s footsteps draw closer until his feet and shins were visible just behind the sledgehammer. “Or, maybe this is just a diabolical dildo for depraved things such as yourself, and maybe, somehow, I had the gift of prophecy standing there in that garage. Here you are after all.” Jay sat something on the ground in the corner of the room to my left. I tilted my head down and looked under my left arm. It was immediately recognizable. Three, thin, black legs spread apart forming an open pyramid shape. It was a tripod. The red light from earlier was now confirmed to be a camcorder. More dread in the pit of my stomach.

“Oh! I didn’t even show you the tip of what you’re going to be fucking,” Jay remarked. He squatted down in front of me and held the tip of the hammer’s handle towards my face. From this angle, it was doubly obvious I was in trouble. Rather than the smooth cylindrical handle my ass had grown up riding, it was clear this handle was more rectangular with only barely smoothed edges. I was certain things inside me were going to be...re-positioned in the best case scenario. The absolute end of the handle was perfectly blunt. You could see the rectangular shape of the handle with its bulging sides.

“Does this make your hole remember fond times bent over next to the family minivan?”

“Ours was...different. The handle and tip were smooth and circular,” I confessed with trepidation. Maybe...maybe he wouldn’t make me fuck this. I couldn’t fuck this. Look at it. It’s blunt, rough, and unforgiving. “I don’t think I can do it.”

“Do what exactly?”

“Ride this...put this in my ass...even make it go through my hole without...you know...safely.”

“Who said anything about safely?” he replied flatly. “I like to play roughly with my toys—at least with the ones that deserve it. I know what you truly are, Ben, even if you won’t admit it to yourself. Like I said earlier, I’m going to break you tonight and free you of your self-imposed lie of being straight.”

Jay stood back up and maneuvered behind me with the hammer. I heard the sound of it hitting the cinder-block wall behind me. “Push those hips back so that ass spreads wide for me; unless you want to make this far more interesting.” I was afraid of what the meant and pushed back to feel my hole becoming exposed. “Sigh...I was sorta hoping you would have made it more interesting for us, but there will be plenty of time to up the ante later on. I have so delightful plans for you.”

Suddenly, I felt the blunted end of the tool turned weapon being placed against my hole. It was rough, uncaring and would violate my body without empathy or remorse. What’s worse, it wasn’t even fucking me. I was going to have to do this to myself.

“Hmmm,” Jay said contemplatively. This couldn’t be a good thing I guess. “Vertical against your hole is too easy for something that enjoys such wicked fantasies. Don’t you agree?”

“Pleeeease…” I moaned in fear. Before I could even get the word “No” out, Jay was rotating the handle while it was resting against my fuckhole. I could now feel the width of the tip resting against my cheeks. “I can’t...I can’t possibly…” I whimpered.

“You can, and you will,” he retorted. “I’ll even make it easier for you. I’ll make 2 lines on the handle with a Sharpie. Let’s just say that if you don’t make it to the first line, you won’t like the punishment. However, if you make it to the second line, you’ll be rewarded.”

“What’s the punishment?”

“Silly, thing. I can’t tell you that. Rest assured though, you want to make it past that first line.” Terror. Drowning fear and apprehension. What had I done? What was I about to do?!

“Wha-where are the lines on the handle then?”

“Benjamin...come now...why even ask that? Do you actually think I am going to answer a question that stupid?”

“N-n-no, Sir.”

Jay appeared in front of me. He was also on all fours leaning down with his head cocked to the side so I could see his face. “How would you learn anything about yourself if I told you where the lines are? Not knowing where they are is going to make you push yourself to make me happy—just like every good toy aspires to do when being played with. You’re going to grow so much from this. Aren’t you lucky that I’m willing to help you be a better you?” he asked with what appeared to be a genuine, compassionate smile though a part of me had doubts.

“Mmhhh,” I grunted.

Jay cupped the side of my face in his hand. “I’m going insist that you acknowledge how lucky and grateful you are that I’m about to help you evolve.”

Our eyes locked. “I-I’m lucky that I have you to make me better. I’m grateful for what happens to me.”

“There we go,” he said happily. “That’s a good toy. Trust me when I tell you that I truly understand how hard you can resist accepting what you are. I also know how much you want to give in to your secret desires but that fear of changing, of letting go, of accepting the pain required to become something wholly different stifles you to the point of pathetic inaction. You’re going to feel so much better soon.”

I could feel blunt roughness of the purposefully misaligned sledgehammer’s tip scraping and pressing against my asshole. It seemed to taunt me with the torment that would happen if I began to force my hips further back any further.

“Could...could you please rotate it back the other way,” I pleaded.

“No. There are no shortcuts in this room. Now show me what daddy would have seen in that garage.” Jay stood up and carefully stepped behind me. “I want to make sure I get to see every agonizing moment firsthand.” Him and the camera he should have said to be more accurate.

I won’t lie that fucking my family’s axe wasn’t painful; at least until it popped inside of me and I got a few strokes on it. But that initial penetration, it hurt like hell without any lube; yet, even then, a part of me liked the pain followed by the sudden rush of pleasure from the handle finally being inside me—at least until I pushed it too deep. But this...this was going to be infinitely worse. It was so much thicker, rougher and blunt. I was terrified just anticipating that tip would be penetrating me positioned the wrong way. I kept hoping this was all some test. Any second now, Jay would stop me before things went too far. For fuck’s sake I could see a big tub of numbing lube nearby on the floor. Perhaps if I just pressed back just a little, that would be enough to end my impending impalement.

I began to apply a tiny bit of backwards force against this immovable object. It felt like I was about to be violated by an orbital sander. “Unngghuhhuhhuh,” I whimpered like a bitch. “I can’t. It’s going to shred my hole. It’ll ruin me.”

“First of all, you barely moved. Second, you’re mine now. If I want a shredded hole to play with, then you should be thrilled to give me what your owner wants.”

“But…” I said with my eyes starting to well up with tears.

I suddenly felt Jay’s firm hands on my shoulders while he straddled me. My body immediately seized up. I felt my asshole clench even harder. Was he about to pull me forcefully back onto the hammer?

“Imagine if I take some pieces of rough sandpaper and glue them all up and down the handle, hmm?” he whispered into my ear in a low, meaning voice. “And then I move the lines down further than they are. Would you prefer that?”

“No-no-no, Sir,” I replied as my first tear ran down my left cheek and dropped onto the dirty floor below.

“We’re not leaving this room until you fuck this, and I’m not going to give you the relief of conscience and pull you back onto it. So, that means, if you ever hope to go home this weekend, you better force that handle into that hole of yours. Show me what a disposable slut you are. And like I said, you can cry and scream all you want, but this is going inside you.”

I was literally backed into a corner. I had no other choice, but the twisted pervert deep down inside me was in a state of pure bliss. “Oooohh godddd,” I cried out as I began pushing backwards. The pain was immediate and electrifying. I could feel my impossibly tight hole resisting being violated by this implement of torture.

“FUUCKKK!!! It hurts soooo good,” I moaned while doing my best to keep applying pressure against the blunted tip. It didn’t feel like I was making any progress. It didn’t seem possible with the long side of the tip going across my asshole the tip would ever be able to force itself inside me. If only he’d spin it ninety degrees maybe I wouldn’t feel like I was killing myself.

“It won’t go,” I complained. He would have to let me stop. This was cruel torture.

“Push harder!” he commanded. I swore that I could hear him jerking off while I wrecked my asshole for him.

“Unnnnfffffuuuuck!!!” I screamed. For the first time I felt the tip move just a tiny bit.

“Mmmhhh fuck yeah!” Jay moaned. “Show Daddy how you like to hurt yourself for my enjoyment. I see that little asshole starting to give up. Force it in!”

“Ahhhhhahahahhhh god dammit,” I shrieked like a banshee as I pushed even harder. I felt the tip suddenly spread my hole open but go no further. “Oh my fucking god it’s tearing me open!” I wailed as my entire body rocked and twitched from the jolts of pain mixed with twisted desire that shot through me like lightning bolts.

“Oh my god,” Jay moaned deeply. “You hole is stretched so far open trying to swallow it. It looks so fucking disturbing and hot. Stop pushing. Leave it like this for now. Show me how much agony you can take.”

“Pleeeease god!” I begged.

“Just a little longer...just a bit longer,” he said while clearly stroking his cock behind me. “Mmmhhhh there it is,” he cooed. “Now you can keep pushing back, and don’t forget about those two special marks on the handle.”

I let go a howl of relief as the tip finally forced its way inside of me. The horrific, unrelenting pain of my hole being forced unnaturally open had given way to a dull ache and seeming incessant spasm of my pucker against the rough handle. How deep would I need to impale myself to satisfy his desires to ruin me?

I looked back down between my legs. My fucking cock was still hard and clearly dripping a spider’s web-like length of glistening precum. I hated my dick for apparently hating me. It was clearly reveling in my body being abused. I groaned like a miserable, stuck pig.

“That’s my boy toy,” Jay moaned. “I’m proud of you for getting it inside of your ass, but this is just but one tiny step for tonight.”

There was a brief moment of respite once the rough and blunted tip popped inside of me. The once searing pain of being forcibly opened up had given way to a dull ache and throbbing sensation. I was acutely aware of my tender hole biting down on the jagged handle. My angle of attack had driven the sledgehammer inside me at an unforgiving, upward angle. The result was feeling the rigid wood pressing into my rectum. It felt like a massive sideways turd that my body desperately needed to shit out. The problem though was that Jay didn’t want me to shit it out. He expected me to drive it even deeper into the depths of my ass.

I moved my left hand to reach behind me and adjust the sledgehammer so it would slide in easier.

“No hands,” Jay immediately chastised. “That’s cheating for such a depraved bottom like yourself. Make do without them.”

I grunted in dismay and frustration. Arching my back as high as I could, I began to consciously inch myself backwards onto the handle. What internally felt like giant strides were barely imperceptible to the man standing behind me watching the violation take place. Whatever bodily contortion I attempted in order to lessen my discomfort made little to no difference. Every millimeter that I moved backwards, I felt the wooden tip pushing and dragging at my colon and the rough handle scraping against my abused pucker.

The room suddenly felt like a sauna. Salty sweat ran down my brow and into my eyes—making them burn and weep tears. I was a mixture of wet, sticky and disgusting. And as I felt the handle’s tip meet a second point of great bodily resistance, I realized that I was enjoying being Jay’s performance pig in spite of the pain and humiliation. Maybe...it wasn’t in spite of those things. Maybe it was because of those things that my cock was dripping like a fleshy faucet.

I could hear Jay rapidly stroking his engorged shaft behind me as he watched me impaling myself. For a brief moment, I imagined him getting onto his knees and rubbing the head of his magnificent cock in the trickles of sweat running down my taint. I could see the tip covered in my body’s salty lube. I envisioned him pressing his cock inside me along with the sledgehammer’s handle. He would lift the hammer onto his right shoulder and slide his cock inside me just below where the handle was. Then as he began to fuck my bruised and broken asshole, he would hold the sledgehammer’s handle tight with his right hand so both he and the hammer would fuck me in unison—blissfully stretching and churning up my insides.

“Are you sure that’s as deep as you’re able to go?”

I hadn’t planned on stopping. I was just lost in my momentary fantasy of being double-penetrated for the first time. But now I wondered about his question and how he asked it. Was I already past at least the first line that he had drawn on the handle? Or, with the strange tone of his voice, was I nowhere near it? I knew the handle was still inside my rectum. I knew the resistance I was feeling was the tip trying to bust into my colon. There’s no way a sadistic dom like Jay would have let me get away with only a couple inches inside me. After all, he wanted me to relive my moments in the garage at my parents’ house where I told him I took one so deep if felt like I was going to throw up.

“No...I can go deeper,” I said while watching the beads of sweat run down my arms onto the dirty concrete beneath my hands. The solitary flickering bulb in the middle of the room made a loud pop sound and we were thrown into utter darkness. I may have technically just become an adult, but I was still ridiculously afraid of the dark. I suppose it wasn’t the darkness itself that terrified me. It was more my overactive imagination immediately picturing all of the heinous, Lovecraftian creepy-crawlies that were waiting to descend upon my flesh that scared me.

I suppose I panicked in the moment. “The light...it’s out...I...I can’t see anything. Please…”

“Do you even need a light to fuck yourself? Or are you just scared what I might do to you in the dark? Is my pain-slut actually afraid of the dark?”

Before I could utter a reply, a bright light washed over me from behind. I could see my body’s shadow cast onto the floor below. Jay had turned on the camcorder’s spotlight. I sheepishly glanced between my legs and saw the long darkness of the sledgehammer’s handle disappearing into my own cast darkness. It suddenly felt like I was a performer on some dark, dirty stage in a Tijuana bar with a spotlight above making my depravity front and center entertainment for the patrons.

I grunted as I forced myself backwards. The pressure continued to build until my insides surrendered and the handle slipped freely into my colon. “Ooohhhh fuuckk,” I moaned in intoxicated pleasure.

“Fuck that is hot,” Jay remarked. I heard him spit and resume rubbing his cock. “Show me what a bad boy you were at home alone in the garage.”

Despite the handle being everything but smooth, it did begin sliding back and forth freely as I rocked my hips. I could feel the tip pushing and readjusting my insides. My aching hole had finally given up trying to close shut and accepted what I was unnaturally forcing upon it.

“How does that feel?”

“My hole aches like I’m fucking sandpaper and my insides feel all tingly and full.”

“Are you going to force it deeper,” he half-moaned.

The shadow theater below me made it look like I was impaling myself on a spit for a live roasting. What most would find appalling, this was yet another dark fantasy that lived in the recesses of my mind. I didn’t dare confess this secret though.

I inched my body further back and felt the handle disappear inside me. The only sensation left indicating something was in me was a tingle buried indescribably deep within me. The more my ass swallowed wood, the more the tingle would change place until I finally hit a point where I felt like I was about to throw up. I audibly wretched as my back arched and stomach spasmed. My mouth stayed open as thick strands of drool hung from my lips before pooling up on the floor below. I panted and heaved a few more times as I tried to relax.

“Mmmhhh fuck,” Jay moaned. “Oh it’s so deep in that hungry, little pussy of yours. So deep you are about to puke huh? Just like back in the day. Does it feel as good now as it did then?”

“Better,” I moaned truthfully. “You’re here to watch.”

“And record this amazing feat of filth.” The fact that he was recording all of this was scary at first. The recognition that he was forever capturing my darkest, most-hidden secrets for potentially anyone to see was mind-boggling. But now I was lost in this moment of unhinged sin. The fantasy of being exposed or even blackmailed into committing ever-increasing acts of faggotry to keep my secrets hidden was simply fucking hot.

“Are you ready to see if you made it to my goals for you?”

“I’m not quite sure,” I confessed.

“Slide off your toy and let’s see how well or how disappointing you performed.” I started to inch forward. It felt like a mile long tree branch was coming out of me. I had to have made it to at least the first mark. Maybe it had been too long since I took something so large and long that I had overestimated my zest for deep insertions. What if I wasn’t even close? What would be my punishment if I failed?

After what felt like an eternity, the handle slipped back into my rectum. All of the air I had been pumping into myself was suddenly escaping around the impromptu wooden dildo in a flurry of farts. I was beyond embarrassed.

“That was quite the show, piglet. I’m actually surprised you manage to pull it off. Now it’s time to reveal your reward or punishment. No more stalling.”

I looked up to see Jay now in front of me. I was looking directly into the camera’s lens. “Mmmhh you look so dirty, sweaty and fucked brainless right now. Keep looking right here as you slide off the rest of the handle. I want to capture every facial expression.”

I felt so piggy and turned on looking directly into that blinding light. I had become an amateur porn star in my own mind, and I loved the way that made me feel. As I moved forward, I could feel the rough end of the handle once again scraping my rectum. I bit my lower lip.

“Does it hurt, slut?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I cooed as I felt the tip at the very entrance to my hole. I felt my eyes widen as I stared into the light. The handle that I was now praying was impossibly deep within me minutes ago was about to pop out if I released my asshole’s grip on it. My mouth opened and I moaned in sexual bliss and relief as the handle exited my raw hole.

“Well,” Jay sighed. “You made quite the show with my heirloom sledgehammer. Are you ready to see how much your greedy ass gobbled up?” Jay reached over me placing his magnificent, dripping cock inches from my face. I could hear him dragging the sledge around from behind me.

I couldn’t bring myself to look down at the handle. “Well look at you! Mr. Butt-slut overachiever indeed.”

I could feel relief wash over me as he uttered the words. I looked down at the handle. Jay had placed both lines next to one another 2-inches down from the tip. That sneaky sonofabitch. All those little mind games to get me to take as much as I possibly could.

“So I suppose I owe you a reward.” Jay placed the camera on a shelf that was part of the table behind him so that camera was still inline with my position in the pool. He took the chain attached to my collar and secured it to a carabiner anchored to one of the substantial legs of the table and moved out of view. I was too transfixed with how deep I managed to plunge the handle to even consider what was in store for me next.

“Jay wasn’t wrong,” I thought staring at the handle of the sledgehammer. What looked like 13-inches of it that used to be relatively clean was now sullied by the contents of my insides. I was actually impressed that I had managed to stuff that much within me. It had been quite some time since I had played with any extreme form of penetration.

Lost in thought, I didn’t notice Jay had returned. I could feel him begin tracing my agonizing asshole with several fingers before he pushed them inside me. I moaned helplessly as he began pulling and stretching my asshole with his fingertips almost like he was making pizza dough.

“Don’t you feel so much better now, pig?” he said from the darkness behind me.

He wasn’t wrong. I did feel pretty amazing at the moment. “Yes, Sir,” I cooed.

Jay’s hands were on my ass massaging my cheeks. I thought I just might pass out from the anxiety coursing through me. He slipped in what felt like 4 fingers fully inside me. I was clenching hard against them as he toyed with my hole.

“Such a perfect ass for none of your friends to know what a secret slut you are; a truly depraved faggot. They would all be fucking you, and I don’t think you’d mind. Or maybe you were just waiting for me to take your ass for my own?” he asked while hooking his fingers deep inside me and pulling them out roughly.

“Oohhhh fuck,” I groaned as it felt like he was trying to make me forcefully prolapse.

“Enough teasing though,” Jay said. I felt nothing for several agonizing seconds and then saw the empty condom wrapper land on the floor next to me.

“Oohhh god,” I whimpered completely unsure and paralyzed by the situation. I suddenly felt something large and firm against my asshole before it suddenly popped into me. Jay was inside me now. We were going to act out the entire movie.

Grabbing my hair, Jay pulled my head back as he began violating me. I could hear the wet sounds of my asshole being slam-fucked. “Don’t look away from the camera,” he admonished as he forcefully held my head in position. “Mmhh yeah look into it as I fuck your torn up little asshole,” he grunted as he made long, powerful, unforgiving thrusts. I whimpered and moaned aloud each time his thighs slapped against mine.

After 6 minutes of relentless assault on my hole, Jay pulls all the way out. “Oh fuck me!” I screamed silently. I could see Jay just like the jock from the movie. He was pulling the condom back until it broke. He was waiting for my part. Fuck me...oh fuck me!

“Put it back in, Daddy,” the words flowed from my lips.

“Yah? You want more, bitch boy?”

“Yah! God, I need it so bad,” I said exactly like the bottom from the movie. “I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this is actually happening. What am I doing? Why am I still so fucking hard?” my mind raced in thought.

Jay wasted no time in plunging his over-sized cock back into me. I stared wide-eyed into the camera as he fucked me. His bare cock was now inside me and I had knowingly asked for it. Maybe...maybe he wouldn’t cum inside me.

As soon as I thought that perhaps he’d pull out and spray my back or drain his toxic load onto the floor below us, Jay buried his dick as far as he could. His massive balls rested against mine. Even though I couldn’t see them spasming and pumping cum into me, I knew it was happening. I knew he was giving me what turned me on back in the media room—what made me shoot my own cum all over his hand.

We stayed locked together like two wild animals with me still staring into the camera in a foggy haze of disbelief and acceptance. I knew what I did was wrong. I was always taught it was wrong. But, I still asked for it anyway. I wanted it all to happen. Jay had finally let me just be me.

He finally pulled out. My hole felt completely busted, and yet that made me feel good. I stood up and slowly turned around expecting to see the busted condom pushed down to the base of his shaft. Instead, I saw an intact condom full of his tainted seed. I didn’t realize it in the moment, but I must have made a face.

“You seemed disappointed?”

“I...I thought you wanted to recreate the movie. When you pulled out and I begged for it like he did…”

“You thought I had broken the condom to stealth you?”

“Mmmhh hmmm,” I said staring at his still semi-erect cock next to my smaller, dripping hardon.

“I’ll be honest. I considered breaking it and flooding that hole of yours, but I would rather you beg for it without us roleplaying something.”

It was like a switch suddenly flipped inside of me. I wrapped my right hand around his cock and carefully worked the condom off him. I held it up in-between us while staring at his thick load filling the reservoir to capacity.

“What are you doing?” he asked appearing caught off-guard.

“I want you to dump it all into me,” I said handing him the condom and getting back down on all fours. I expected him to protest, ask me if I was sure or even flatly deny me. Instead, I immediately felt a hand pulling my left cheek to the side while he stuffed the opening of the condom into my thoroughly abused hole.

I watched later on in the recording him lifting the tip of the condom into the air and milking all of his viral seed into me. When he was content that every drop was inside me, he pulled the condom out stuffed it into my panting mouth. Before I could move, he shoved a renewed erection into me and fucked me. We said nothing other than moans and grunts as his unsheathed cock pumped away with wild abandon. I knew that minutes later when his balls came to rest against mine once again, he was truly shooting directly into me like I deserved and craved.

Later as we showered together in his basement bathroom, I confessed. “Keith told me one night that he had seen you fist and fuck some twink in your playroom.”

“Mmhmmm. I remember that. And?”

“And...he told me how wild you were and that you were positive. From the moment he told me, I couldn’t stop thinking about you doing things to me. Things like tonight.” I laughed nervously as he tugged on my soapy cock. “I can’t count the number of times I jerked off with those fantasies filling my head.”

“I know,” he said with a smile and tugging faster.

“You know what?” I moaned confusedly.

“Everything. Keith told me he saw you rock hard in your jeans when he told you about me. He said he heard you jerking off through the vent between your rooms while moaning my name. He told me you were just the kind of secret toy I love to play with. He knew tonight that I was going to bring you home with me. It just made it easier that he also got lucky tonight; although, I bet you had more fun than he probably did.”

Hearing that Keith knew all along and that they had been secretly planning this together for months should have enraged me. Instead, a hot rope of my cum shot against the shower wall before washing down the drain.

What kind of situation had I gotten myself into?

Great story, keep them cumming !!  Don't know that I could have taken such extremes as that young guy, but it has always been a fantasy of mine being forced to take it in a similar situation that way.

honestly it's better - I read the other one and I found something was disgusting.

Anyway I understand the frustration of being banned after having written a long, long story; I write also, and my first experiment was deleted with my account's suspension for 13 days. I committed a serious infraction then! And just for a couple sentences which were misunderstood as harmful.

I didn't protest though, as in that case I used "fan fiction" model applied to some stories here, and mods made me realize that here such model is not allowed. We are in other people's house, we are authors of our own stories but must respect their rules. 

Fuck...what an amazing story Pozzitive...I was soooooooooo boned...looks like our depraved bottom whore has a new daddy...a new toxic Poz cum dump pig is born...lucky boy!!!🧑🍑🍆🍆💦☣️🦂🎁🔥😈🐷😛   More, more, more!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where can I find such a horny video? Is one or more so horny through the video of its infection that you want secret infection and let yourself be fucked?

Unfortunately automatic translation. Maybe you understand my praise.

• 2 weeks later...

"and I can’t say no on rum either" He exposed himself with this sentence. Jay understand: I can do what he has wanted from me for a long time and is only afraid of it.

You are a really good narrator. He offered himself as a willing victim so early in your story.

Maybe you will find how the story can go on.

Unfortunately automatic translation. Maybe you understand my praise.