Easiest way to get throat ready to swallow?

BlkBttm4fun

How do you clear your mouth of spit to make room for when he cums? There was one guy i would suck off every few times he had availability for about 2 years before I moved away. He wanted his cock sucked SLOWLY and I always did it the way he wanted. sucking him that way made it easy for me to swallow every time. Lately I haven’t Thad much look finding guys available to suck. the rare times I try to swallow anyone else, my mouth is surprised by the taste and texture and makes it impossible to swallow. Plus many times a guy will say he’s cumming After I’ve sucked up and down for a long time without stopping and then there’s no time to spit out my saliva so I just let him cum in my mouth then have to spit it all out 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 5:56 PM, BlkBttm4fun said:

How do you clear your mouth of spit to make room for when he cums? There was one guy i would suck off every few times he had availability for about 2 years before I moved away. He wanted his cock sucked SLOWLY and I always did it the way he wanted. sucking him that way made it easy for me to swallow every time. Lately I haven’t Thad much look finding guys available to suck. the rare times I try to swallow anyone else, my mouth is surprised by the taste and texture and makes it impossible to swallow. Plus many times a guy will say he’s cumming After I’ve sucked up and down for a long time without stopping and then there’s no time to spit out my saliva so I just let him cum in my mouth then have to spit it all out 

Proof reading and there are numerous mistakes that need attention.

40 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I never knew this was a problem. I've never had to do anything special to prepare to swallow a guy's load.

If I have too much spit Still in my mouth and he doesn’t tell me he’s CLOSE to cumming so I can just spit out my saliva  to make room for his cum, that’s what makes it difficult for me to swallow. 
And since I haven’t had anyone to swallow regularly, that blast of cum is thrilling at first. then it’s just sensory overload I guess and my mouth wants it out immediately  

4 hours ago, BlkBttm4fun said:

If I have too much spit Still in my mouth and he doesn’t tell me he’s CLOSE to cumming so I can just spit out my saliva  to make room for his cum, that’s what makes it difficult for me to swallow. 
And since I haven’t had anyone to swallow regularly, that blast of cum is thrilling at first. then it’s just sensory overload I guess and my mouth wants it out immediately  

You don't just swallow your spit as you go?

1 hour ago, Close2MyBro said:

You don't just swallow your spit as you go?

No I dont. Some times at that very moment i have a lot and can’t swallow the spit so I spit out and other times:

Honestly I  noticed on too many occasions when I’m sucking nonstop and the very moment when I want to stop for a sec, is there exact moment a guy says don’t stop I’m so close 😒

1 hour ago, DavidCumSlut said:

That's never been a problem for me.  I just swallow every drop of sperm every time.  No problem with spit.  Though sometimes the guy pisses in my mouth, that would clear up your problem.  Just be sure to drink that piss down too.

Mmmm I love when a guy sprays his piss down my throat!

• 8 months later...

This has never been a problem. Even when I was a novice. I've had spit in my mouth and taken huge loads without any issue. Either you make way more spit than anyone else or he shoots an unbelievably enormous load... or both...or...this post is B.S.

• Haha 1