340 members have voted

1. 1. mouth vs. facial

• splatter!
    • eat!
    • both!
    • none/always ass!

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
Just now, CummyBearUK said:

If he asks where I want his cum I'll say inside me, and hope he chooses my hole. 

My throat is an acceptable second place. 

I’ve always been a cum in arse kind of guy, sucking is great for foreplay or cleaning cum off a cock, just prefer giving and taking the loads anally 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone else said it for me, ""If not in my ass, then I want to swallow"

Far as I'm concerned, if your dick is in my mouth when you get the urge, I'm ready to swallow.  If your dick is in my ass with a condom, pull it off and finish by pumping your load inside me (I would rather not had the condom anyway). 

In so many words, Cum belongs in me not on me.

Edited by Jamie85
Grammer

• 5 months later...

Talking about myself, I love to get my man's seed inside my ass, to swallow it, on face and why not, all over my body - especially as he's now eager to lick it all. 

My bf? He was very reluctant at first, when it concerned playing with my member; he accepted to touch it, even touch my precum but he was scared - not about poz but for toxic masculinity education he had. 

Until he let himself go, and sucked me off. "But don't cum into my mouth! I never tasted male fluids"... 

So, I cum all over his face and hair, spreading it all around saying well, tomorrow you'll go to office with hair like this. 

From there, his sexual experience evolved and now we both enjoy our seed. In each other's holes, mouths and even massaging each other with it! So important to feel comfortable with our own bodies. And last but not least, when we are in the mood we also enjoy preparing sort of "milkshake" with our seed included in the drink. My special U=U matcha shake. 

I shared all this with his consent, of course. I'd never talk "dirty" about him without him knowing!