I'm looking for someone to make my fantasy come true

Mojojo

I'm 27 years old, living in Rome, Italy.

I'm looking for someone to make my fantasy come true.
I define myself as straight because I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with men, and I'm not attracted to men per se. 
However, I definitely worship the male penis (phallophilia), no matter which man is attached to it.

I sucked 3-4 cocks of people I met on apps. One of them fucked me with a condom.
I really like to give a blowjob. The only penetration I got was really short (he came in a minute).

I'm looking for someone to push me to accept raw cock and cum inside me.
I'll come to his place for the purpose of protected sex, but who will force raw sex on me.
He will tell me something like "just the tip" or "just for a few seconds", and then he will continue like that until he cums inside me.

Otherwise, I will never ask for it voluntarily. I need someone to decide for me, drug me with poppers, and use my hole.

I would love to chat with someone from here with whom I'll meet one day and make this fantasy come true for me. I'll carry his children forever in my body.

Leave a telegram 🙂