Fast breed

Juicyhole17

Met a top on Grindr who literally had a baseball bat for a Dick! I didn’t measure but it was like a BBC Louisville slugger! It took a bit but he finally got balls deep and I felt like my guts were gonna bust when he made 7-8 strokes and blew my insides up! I don’t know if it was his size and my tightness or what but had anyone else experienced this? I ain’t complaining because he shot a super thick load deep but wished he could of lasted longer.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Next time coming that quick I'm sure he's going to want to get into your hole to have seconds. I know I would. I think the shortest quick f*** I ever had was 10-15 minutes

I've had that happen as a top (and years ago, when I would bottom); as a bottom I'd usually take it as a compliment.

There are just some types of feelings that will make me cum fast; and others that won't. And if it's anon, or a bookstore or such and you haven't a clue who you're fucking, it's luck of the draw...sometimes it's good to feel so good you cum really fast...other times it's a nuisance.

• Like 1

Yep.   A first fast and furious fuck,  can often lead, a short while later, to a slow sensual screw.   SO my advice would be after the first fuck encourage the guy to stay, massage him, tell him how great he was, get him a drink and quite soon you will be receiving a second load,

• Like 1

I had a similar fuck a few days ago. He was horny as fuck with a beaut hairy ass crack.He was my ideal bottom. My cock was straining at my ears to be released. He was naked, ass up. I mounted him and thrust deep into him. Man he felt good. I musta only put 6 strokes up his ass before I started to shoot. He took it as a compliment! Best fuck in ages.

Well I guess I’ve never had a guy cum that fast so maybe he just cums fast. His Dick is beyond big and maybe it’s why he cums fast! He shot it so deep I feel like my chest was painted from the inside but we got plans tonight and he has friend joining so maybe tonight he can last longer or atleast his friend last long!

Yep compliment for sure. When that happens hi ask them if they have any more loads for me. Some of those guys take a couple minutes and they’re ready to go again. If they’re apologetic about being super quick I tell them not to worry about it my hole’s ready when they are

I've had this happen as top and bottom, and it's somewhat unpredictable - when I was new to BB I would often cum almost before my cock was inside the guy's hole - it was "[banned word]" still and it turned me on.  But for years now I can usually play for a couple hours before blowing my load - every now and then I still bust prematurely though - the hotter the guy is and the SLEAZIER the scene it turns me on and makes me cum fast.

As bottom, the fastest ever was one night I went to our sex club manifest (a few years ago).  This 30s jock type saw me arrive (fresh) and was talking with someone else.  He approached me and asked if I like my ass eaten.  I had specifically gone there to pig out as a bottom that night, so I said hell yes!  He had me get on a padded bench on my back, legs pulled back, and he squatted down to make love to my hole, making heavy eye contact.  About 10-15 minutes later he took his mouth off my hole and asked if he could cum in my ass.  He wasn't kidding - he ate me a little more, stood up and sunk his cock in and busted up my ass.  Zero strokes, just a wet place to dump in.  I was wet and lubed for the rest of the night 🙂

Absolutely take it as a compliment if your ass makes them cum fast!!!  Hopefully for YOU, you can still get someone else to give you a proper fuck and leave you feeling worn out!! Keep him cumming back, and I bet he'll last longer or be able to go 2 rounds!

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Juicyhole17 said:

Well I guess I’ve never had a guy cum that fast so maybe he just cums fast. His Dick is beyond big and maybe it’s why he cums fast! He shot it so deep I feel like my chest was painted from the inside but we got plans tonight and he has friend joining so maybe tonight he can last longer or atleast his friend last long!

Don't forget that lots of big guys have trouble finding bottoms that can take them without tapping out. Feeling someone do it eagerly and without complaint is going to be pretty great for him. 

Take the compliment that his load clearly is, and just be there for him, help him find his way in your ass without putting any expectations on him. Take the compliment that his promt load signifies and be open for what's next.

• Like 1

I've recounted the story elsewhere on this site, but I bottomed through the 80s and part of the 90s because I thought I was a premature ejaculator and therefore a bad top. It wasn't until the mid-90's that I played with a guy and after I came, we kept playing, I got hard again, fucked him again and came again. So it wasn't until my 30's that I discovered that I'm multiorgasmic.

Now, I liken my orgasms to going to out dinner. The first is like the appetizer in that it usually arrives pretty quickly. The second is like the main course in that it usually takes longer to arrive and hopefully is worth the wait. The third is like dessert in that sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't. (Dessert usually takes a 3-hour+ session these days.)

So, as others have said, just because a top comes quickly doesn't mean he can't come again. 

• Like 2