6 minutes ago, pigbro said:

Fucking hot. Get him into a rubber suit

I'm fantasizing about this guy in leather or rubber while he's profusely sweating in fuck flu, with guys fucking him despite his pain and protests. 

sorry but there are some stories who awaken my darkest fantasies

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Toxload said:

I hope you make him so fat he can barely move 

Poor guy! Too fat he'd be not fuckable any longer!

Unless the client is going to... Oops, don't make me talk further, because otherwise moderators will kick me in the ass and give me a thousand infractions!

Part 5- Weigh In

Cole shook his head groggily as he heard the loud clanging bell at the door to his stall. It only meant one thing: feeding time. Sure enough, the Farm Hand unlocked his stall and slid the door open. “Feeding time pig”. Though there were no windows or way to gauge time, Cole estimated he had been there about two weeks based on the strangers feeding schedule he had been provided. Every couple of hours, someone had come into the paddock and force fed him the odd mixture of fat gainer. This was followed by periodic cleaning out, and subsequent fucking. True to his word, sometimes the stranger made sure that Cole was getting bred as he was getting his feeding. The long stretches between feedings allowed him to guess that a day had passed, however that was beginning to slip. 

Whatever was in that feed that they had been forcing down his throat had begun to impact his mind as well as his body. After the second day, the mask and cannula were removed. Now when he got fed, he just opened his mouth at the sight of the tube, and no longer felt nauseous. He slowly realized by the end of the week the feedings had steadily been growing longer. Now instead of just a minute or two, the feedings sometimes lasted ten minutes. The breedings however were getting shorter, but increasing in frequency. He would have a load pumped into him in five minutes or less, but thirty minutes later would receive another one. 

A couple days ago, they had finally released him from the sling. “We’re moving you to a stall”. This man Cole had taken to thinking of as the Farm Hand. He was the only person Cole had seen since that first feeding. He administered all the feed, and cleaned Cole out. He led Cole to a grimy shower area. “First things first”, he said. He shackled Cole to manacles hanging from the ceiling, and proceeded to spray him down with a jet hose. Shivering and naked, Cole dangled there limply, exhausted not only from the rough bath but also from the stress of the last several days. Suddenly he felt his legs being spread apart, and a searing pain at the base of his scrotum. “Fuck he just gave me a guiche”, Cole realized. He tried not to struggle as the man then pierced his nipples, followed finally by a septum piercing. Unhooking Cole from the shackles, the then dragged him by his collar to a modified horse stall, even smaller than the paddock he had been in. His collar was re-attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling, and the door slammed shut.

Now, two weeks later, Cole wasn’t even sure who he was anymore. Every time he heard the clanging of the bell, the Farm Hand just said “Feeding time pig”. Cole went over a spigot in the wall, and sucked on it as the feed flowed through. Sometimes he would suck on it for fifteen minutes before it stopped. The breedings had stopped for some reason, but Cole’s brain had stopped processing things like asking “why”. However several times a day, the stall was opened, and the Farm Hand dragged him to the shower area to get cleaned out.

On this particular day, Cole was fed for about twenty minutes (he had learned quickly after being moved here if he didn’t finish all of it, it meant time shackled and his ass flogged). As he left the spigot and started to work his way back to the far wall where he slept, the door suddenly slid open. “Come on piggy, it’s time for your weigh in. Our client wants to see our progress with you.” It was the man from the first feeding, that had explained what was happening to him. The Farm Hand grabbed the collar and yanked Cole down the hall to a door he had seen but never entered. As they went in, Cole was blinded by fluorescent lights. This room had a very sterile appearance. To one side was a large scale. Cole had spent enough time on his family ranch to know this was used for weighing livestock. 

“Get up there,” the man ordered. Cole stepped on the scale. The light blinded him still from seeing the numbers, but he heard the stranger say “Hm… 290. Little smaller than we expected at this point. Guess we’ll have to up the feed”. 290lbs… Cole registered suddenly that when he first came in, the stranger clocked him at 230. If his time table was correct, he had gained 60lbs in two weeks! “Ok, get him off, and we’ll get the photos”. Cole was dragged to what could only be described as a police line up wall. There were height marks in the wall. He was then made to stand in different positions; front facing, left side, right side, rear; while a series of photos were taken of him. “Aight, put him in a sausage casing, and bring him back. Oh, and start giving him deposits after you clean him out. We aren’t breeding him right now but he ain’t got fuck flu yet, so let’s see if we can speed it up.” As the farm hand dragged Cole away from the wall and into another corner, he caught a glimpse of himself in a full length mirror, the first he’d seen himself in weeks. His feed addled brain was actually shocked by what he saw for a moment.

——-

Part 6 coming soon.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 8

Part 6- Man to Pig

Cole’s appearance in the mirror snapped him out of his pig fed daze for a few moments. Two weeks ago he had been a 6’4, average looking guy. Not muscular, not fat, not thin. Blonde hair, brown eyes, light body hair. But something had changed. His eyes and hair were the same. Even his beard was the same, and he was still tall. However looking at his face now, there was a chubby look that wasn’t there before. His beard covered two chins.  A large metal bull ring hung from his septum. His biceps had large stretch marks from where the inactivity and fat gainer had taken their toll. The nipple clamps that had tortured him for days the other week had stretched his tits out, and the feed had given him pig tits the size of quarters, each so large now they almost swallowed the piercings he had been forced to get. His once subtle belly had turned into a real gut with stretch marks almost three inches long on both sides. His thighs now had them as well. His gut was so big he would have had to lift it if he wanted to see his full cock, the head was just barely visible.

”Yea yea, get moving,” the Farm Hand said. “We ain’t even close to done with you”. “How much bigger can they expect me to get?”, Cole wondered. The Hand shoved him into a corner and clicked the collar into another ceiling chain. He dipped his hand into a large bucket and began greasing up Cole. “Aight, step in.” Cole had gone back to his blank state of mind. Before he knew it, the Farm Hand had gotten him stuffed into and zipped up in a flesh colored latex suit. It started at his ankles and went all the way up to his neck. “Aight, come on”. The Farm Hand dragged him back to his stall. 

A couple hours later, he heard the bell again. “Here pig pig pig.” This was new, but it barely registered to Cole. He went to the spigot, sweating in the latex casing. Suddenly the door next to it swung open, and he felt hands shove his head all the way onto the spigot. The hands looped leather straps through extra rings in his collar, and bolted them to the wall on either side. Cole was now bolted to the feeding tube with no escape. “Client says we gotta get you fatter, so we’re doubling your feedings”. This voice was new. It did not belong to the Farmer, Farm Hand, or stranger. “You get water now with the mass gainer, no more milk. And we’re tripling the… special feed in it”, the voice snickered. The fluid flowing down Cole’s throat now was more viscous, like cough syrup, and just as sweet. At the same time, he felt a zipper in the back of the suit being undone, and something was shoved up his ass unceremoniously. He felt a long rush of fluid being pushed into him. “This must be what they meant by deposit”, Cole thought as he chugged on his new feed. It was withdrawn and he heard the door slam shut. He stayed kneeling like that, feeding on the spigot for probably half an hour, however no one released his head after the flow stopped. Instead someone just came in, and gave him another deposit. 

“Congrats, fag. You ain’t no fag no more, You ain’t even a pig. You been bumped up to hog status”, the Farm Hand said. Cole just barely registered it as the next round of Hog Feed started flowing into his mouth.

——-

Have a direction for this, but feedback is appreciated. Probably one or two more installments if there is interest, I know this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but figured I gauge interest in the the next couple of parts.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

I hope folks are enjoying this. It’s only my second attempt at writing. If it puts people off I apologize. I’m a smaller guy that has always had a fetish for bigger guys and poz fucker’s, so thought I would try to combine the two. I will continue if there is interest. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NECub said:

I hope folks are enjoying this. It’s only my second attempt at writing. If it puts people off I apologize. I’m a smaller guy that has always had a fetish for bigger guys and poz fucker’s, so thought I would try to combine the two. I will continue if there is interest. 

You shouldn't worry about whether people are put off. They don't have to read it if they don't like it. It's your story to write, and you should write it the way you want it to turn out.