Why is this poz thing so exciting?

I’m on Prep and I am sure as I stay here that I don’t want to be off prep, and don’t want to be pozzed. However, this whole pozzing thing turns me on. I read all the pozzing stories (both real one and fictions), I seek and watch pozzing videos and follow pozzers and bug cheasers on Twitter. I absolutely don’t understand people who wants to be pozzed, morover to have AIDS. However, everything about this makes me horny AF. Am I a hypocrite? Is there others who want to stay neg but pozzing excites them?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't believe you're a hypocrite. I believe you're attracted to the lure of [banned word]. The same thing that draws some you cheat or do something that's considered outside their norm.

I'm poz undetectable not that I was chasing more fucked around and wasn't as cautious. But I get turned on by PnP stories though I'd never try it (addiction tends to run strong in my family) 

A healthy dose of fantasy is ok and healthy. If you can find a partner that's willing to indulge you in poz talk during sex may heighten the fantasy. 

Most importantly recognize how one's fantasies are effecting one self. Say you can only get off unless you get poz talk would be a problem. Though I don't think that's would be a problem for you. And most importantly enjoy yourself without over indulging 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

You nailed it in your title - “exciting”. Even since Adam and Eve reached for that apple in the Garden of Eden, the forbidden fruit has always been the more alluring. Why do people taunt Death by scaling the most dangerous mountains? Throw themselves out of aircraft in the knowledge their parachute could fail? Swim with sharks? The list is endless. Danger is an aphrodisiac. It always has been. Time was AIDS was an almost guaranteed death sentence. Now, thanks to medical science, we can poke that rattlesnake with a stick knowing it probably won’t kill us. But it still could. And I think that’s what makes it exciting to some. There’s nothing wrong or hypocritical about you. You’re just human, with human desires. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

the biohazard symbol makes me crazy and horny ; i am fascinated by poz sex ,  i know it's a risk but thinking be fucked by a poz guy excites me ; i decide not to take prep , i assume; ok with some guys raw sex is an aphrodisiac and i am totally in it

Your definitely not a hypocrite. Most people have sexual fantasies, the idea of which they find a huge turn on but, wouldn't engage in in reality.  My imagination runs wild before and during master bating  and sometimes even during sex. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

You can still celebrate Poz love without being a chaser. If you are on PrEp it doesn’t really matter if the guy is hot is status is irrelevant, I think it’s pretty shallow to only want to Fuck a guy because he is Poz and not because he is genuinely attractive. I stopped asking status a long time ago because I think it’s irrelevant now with PrEP and Anti viral medication. If you want to talk about Poz during sex it’s fine it’s all apart of the fantasy!! 

• Like 2

I’m also on prep with no plans to stop taking it and LOVE poz stories and vids. I think part of the attraction is rooted in the permanence of the illness health risk, similar to the permanence of a woman getting pregnant. I’ve also enjoyed being the first person that four different recently pozzed guys had sex with after their diagnosis. I didn’t do it because I wanted their first poz load, I didn’t know that was a thing. My hope was to casually prove that some of us really don’t care because most of these guys already were getting beaten down by the loud mouthed uneducated and scared guys. 

• Like 3

I'm a sub in the bedroom.  So getting my greedy ass fucked and breed ALWAYS sounds appealing.  There's something that's just primal and possessive about blasting a load in a hole.  So getting mine filled really ticks off some boxes for a good fuck.

As for the poz element?  For me, I think it's the thought of being injected and changed.  Something that's deeply personal and also ultimately submissive.  Once a dick's inside my ass, I can't resist anything that the other guy does in there.  Can't make him go fast or slow.  Hard or soft.  Be aggressive or passive.  There aren't really any muscles strong enough to resist or deny what's happening.  I don't have control.  It's sub heaven.

So having a poz top use me means that once he's entered, I'm helpless to him forcing a load deep up my ass and altering me, marking me permanently, with his DNA.  He'll leave behind a part of himself that will forever stake his claim on me.

I haven't gone through that yet.  But that's a large part of my kink behind wanting a poz top to own my ass some day.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hey Guys, thank you for your nice responses. It’s good to know I am not the only one who has this contradictory thoughts. 
I never ask my mates about their status. I think I had sex with many poz guys and I definitely know that some of my dates were poz. I let some of them to breed me encouraging them to poz talking. I absolutely enjoyed it knowing I was in safe because of prep and their undetectable status. 
However reading about converting  adventures turns me extremely on. 

• Like 3

For myself as I get older the thought of getting pozzed seems to turn me on more and more over the years. I am not on prep and I don`t ever plan on taking it.  There is something sexy to me about be fertile to a poz no meds dick. I do like to talk about poz stuff with guys but at a bathhouse I will not as status and I`ll take any dick that I like . It is more about the guy and his dick then it is wether he is poz or neg. or whatever. I will top when hard but more of a bottom guy. Definitely want his cum deep in my ass. Whatever happens because of it I`ll deal with later.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Thanks to everyone so far who has kept this thread where it should be for Sexual Health. Please refrain from straying into Backroom Poz Fetish talk. If the OP wants to hear that perspective, he can also post in the Backroom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/5/2022 at 12:07 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

I’m on Prep and I am sure as I stay here that I don’t want to be off prep, and don’t want to be pozzed. However, this whole pozzing thing turns me on. I read all the pozzing stories (both real one and fictions), I seek and watch pozzing videos and follow pozzers and bug cheasers on Twitter. I absolutely don’t understand people who wants to be pozzed, morover to have AIDS. However, everything about this makes me horny AF. Am I a hypocrite? Is there others who want to stay neg but pozzing excites them?

You're not a hypocrite. Whatever your status, and whether you're on Prep or not, the notion, or fantasy, of getting pozzed is indeed a massive turn on. To the point where I've developed an HIV fetish - by which I mean a constant fantasy which makes me hugely horny and in part motivates my behaviour - though not yet to the point of stopping the Prep.

On  reflection I think that a large part of the attraction is the stories/ memoirs on this site from guys who have converted, and the effect its had on them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Satyr99 said:

You're not a hypocrite. Whatever your status, and whether you're on Prep or not, the notion, or fantasy, of getting pozzed is indeed a massive turn on. To the point where I've developed an HIV fetish - by which I mean a constant fantasy which makes me hugely horny and in part motivates my behaviour - though not yet to the point of stopping the Prep.

On  reflection I think that a large part of the attraction is the stories/ memoirs on this site from guys who have converted, and the effect its had on them.

same for me, it's a massive thrill. I hope to one day join that brotherhood!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

My theory is that fetishising HIV and Aids is a coping technique we use, to be able to still enjoy sex because when you grew up seeing what it does it would scare you senseless otherwise.