My hotel cumdump gangbang - one wrecked slut

sleazebot

Ok - so last Friday I organised a hotel cumdump gangbang meet at the popular Cumdump Central hotel a few mins walk from Tottenham Court Road tube station (you know the one)!

Room and  this cumdump were all ready by 3pm, and I was online messaging some of the guys who were interested in dumping a load - as well as Grindr advertising this ass out for anyone to pump and dump in.  45 Minutes later, ass up on bed wearing a blindfold the door opened.  First guy was there and within seconds had his cock pushing in my mouth.  I could tell this guy knew what he wanted and was gonna take it.  Within 30 seconds a nice fat cock had grown into a nice fat hard cock - thick and about 7" long.  Tasted amazing, and he didn't want sucking off - he wanted to fuck face.  And that's exactly what he did.  A few minutes later he pushed me on my front - of course this arse stuck immediately in air showing him what he could have - and have it he did.  Fucked hard and deep, and I could tell from the noises he was making he was enjoying it.  And then...he stopped.  Grabbing my hand he said "get in the bathroom" and led me in there.  Pushing me to my knees in the shower, I knew what was coming.  He pissed all over me - T Shirt, jock, socks all soaked - and then pushed his dick on my mouth and said "swallow" - before spurting even more hot piss, this time straight down my throat.  Then he told me to bend over and fucked me some more in the shower before taking me back to the bed.  Still dripping and stinking of piss he then fucked his load straight in my arse....and at this point I knew tonight was going to be one sleazy horny session.

He left, and not long after a horny bear with a big thick dick turned up, and was joined shortly afterwards by another two horny bears - and a hung slim guy.  These four then took it in turns tag teaming my arse and face for 6 hours!.  And during those 6 hours, I dont think there was a minute my ass, face or both wasn't being stuffed and used.  These guys had stamina.

And of course, with Grindr ad up - and loads of other guys having my room details there were regular knocks at the door - or guys just walking in.  Guys just looking for a slut to quickly fuck a load in - and that's exactly what they found.  Every load taken adding to the spunk cocktail in my ass, getting more and more churned up and fucked deeper by cock after cock.

Then after load number 7 - a tall, skinny black guy with a dick that was easily 10" long came through the door.  He was long, thick and wanted to use every single inch of that cock.  Made 100% sure that spunk was all pushed deep up my cunt before adding another huge load.

Fucked some more by the bears and other guys, before I literally couldn't take any more - it was about 10.30 by this time and I remember just lying on the bed with a destroyed ass - a fucked, spunk filled wreck.  Fell asleep as the last guy left, and woke up the next morning lying in a damp puddle of spunk....a LOT of spunk

One of the best meets I've had - but leaves me craving more and more ;-)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 28

1 hour ago, clickdude said:

I have been fantasizing about doing this…one day i hope to get the courage. 

Be careful.  Being a cumdump is….addictive! 😜

Would post some vids and pics on here but this site can’t seem to accept anything bigger than a thumbnail.  See my Twitter for clips from the meet (@sleazebot_uk)

• Like 2

what a beautiful story , this is how sex is  for cum sluts like we are ; i fantasize of being gangbanged  by a group of men letting me covered in hot toxic cum and piss🤎🐷☣️

kl.jpg

On 9/6/2022 at 4:32 AM, galanya said:

what a beautiful story , this is how sex is  for cum sluts like we are ; i fantasize of being gangbanged  by a group of men letting me covered in hot toxic cum and piss🤎🐷☣️

kl.jpg

I can highly recommend turning fantasy into reality.   It’s addictive though.  Addicted slut here can’t get enough cock and always looking for guys who want to unload in my arse 😜

Yup.  It’s addictive.   Next cumdump meet booked for Friday 7th October in hotel in London.  9 guys up foR it already…every one of them I played with the first time at one of my last two cumdump sessions.  They want more of this arse…which is just fine by me! 😜

I love hotel cumdumps! You get in that hole, breed it full of cum, then get out for the next man to use….Sometimes, I’ll drop my load off in the cumdump, then go out for a nice lunch or a walk in the park, thinking about how good it felt gets me going again, then return to breed the dump again!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Vancrawman said:

I love hotel cumdumps! You get in that hole, breed it full of cum, then get out for the next man to use….Sometimes, I’ll drop my load off in the cumdump, then go out for a nice lunch or a walk in the park, thinking about how good it felt gets me going again, then return to breed the dump again!

Mmm where you from? 😜

• Like 1