My journey to become a ftm pregnant slut

I'm a 21 yr old trans guy. A few years ago i came across the breeding and pregnancy kink on the internet and since that day there's no thing that turns me on more that being used as the breeding whore i was born to be.

To this day i've let about 6 guys to fuck me raw and cum deep inside me but I havent got the chance to get pregnant yet. I am in fesr but also my body thrills whenever i think about breeding for the rest of my life. I imagine myself surrounded by plenty of men and being their free fuck cumdump. Being humilliated and blackmailed into having that pregnant belly and then being bred over and over like a baby making machine. I am still under strict training to switch off my brain and become the brainless breeding slut i really am. 

Would love to talk to any of you guys, send me dms, follow me and ask me for photos and nudes of any kind. I am here to serve all my masters. I am just a pathetic and useless cumdump who needs to be breed to fulfill his life purposes.

if anyone wants to communicate by another method you can DM me for contact info

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.