Poz army

There aren't many things that make me afraid but this time it was different.

I was in line at the MEPS building about to go in for my physical exam, my last step before going into the US Army and I was terrified. For years I have dreamed of nothing but joining the army and it seemed it was almost a possibility. I looked around at the other 50 or so other young men eager to get this over with and start training to serve our country and it was hard for me to stop checking all of them out. 

I heard my name being called up with ten others and walked into a fairly large room and then we were all told to stand real close to each other and we were all told to strip to our underwear. I could see a few of these other men shy to do so and so was I but we were told to get over it because there was not something we could get away from once we were sworn in and sent to basic where we would be naked showering with other guys so get used to it. 

Once we were all standing in our underwear we were told one at a time to jog in a circle around the room and once completed to do a few reps of pushups and situps. Once that was completed one of the doctors walked up to each of us and inspected our hands and feet looking for anything that he could see that would disqualify us from enlisting like flat feet or any other body issues. Once completed we all sat on the bench in the room and waited one by one for a doctor to call us into the private rooms and do a more through inspection and to talk about our medical histories  

My name was called first so I stood and collected my clothes and walked into one of the private rooms and sat waiting for the doctor to walk in. There was a knock at the door and the doctor walked in and shut us in the room. The man who walked in was a stunning man in his thirties I guess with black hair, a strong framed jaw with five o clock shadow and a body that can be seen that many men strive to have.  He introduced himself as doctor Sean Exavier and I shook myself out of a daze to greet him back. Well James from what I see so far you look to be in the shape the army is looking for in its troops and I am here to make sure there isn't anything that would keep that from happening further.

So let's step onto the scale for me. I stood up and stepped on and he noted in my file my weight of 195 pounds and had me stay standing as he took my height. He noted my height at 6ft 3 and I was pleased when he told me that I am the perfect height and weight for someone my age. I beamed with pride hearing that after spending months working out to get myself ready. Alright now I need you to remove your underwear for me so I may finish the rest of the exam. 

I was a little hesitant but he assured me that many guys who come through here have been the same and to remind myself that it will happen more and more once I enlist. with that I stripped my underwear off and the doctor didn't even react to the fact that I was rock hard. My cock stood at full attention. It's a full eight inches and I am circumcised with a thick mushroom tip. The doc went right to work feeling my balls checking for any lumps and had me cough for any hernia. It felt amazing when he was touching me and as a plus he wasn't wearing gloves so I could feel his soft skin. He lingered a bit more on my balls and I went red when he asked me to turn around and that he was going to give me a prostate exam now.

I turned around and bent over and could feel him spreading my ass open and felt even more red when he commented that he liked my tattoo. I started to stammer and was so worried that he was going to say that because I am POZ that I could go no further and wouldn't be allowed to join the army. He sensed my fear and told me not to worry about it. There are plenty of guys who come through that are HIV+ and have led perfect army carriers. I was relieved when he said this and now turned on. He turned away from me for a moment and told me not to move. He was back at my ass now sliding his wet fingers at my hole probing to get in. 

I tried to relax as best as I could to allow him access to my hole and then I felt him enter me. For some reason it hurt when he did and I didn't realize until I reached back and found it was no longer his fingers but the head of his cock pushing in. I didn't hear him get naked at all but looked over and saw his clothes neatly folded on the chair next to the exam table. I was shocked that a doctor would take advantage of his patient like this but I am so glad that he did. He slammed his full cock into my ass and pulled me in whispering in my ear that I was getting his added strain to take with me to basic training and licked my neck and continued to slide in and out of my ass making me whimper. 

He started to make out with me to help keep me quite so any of the others outside wouldn't hear what was going on and he kept pulling all the way out and slamming it in to the root making the exam table squeak more and more with each thrust. I was in heaven feeling each of this doctor filling me and I was leaking so much pre cum and he was smearing it around on our bodies. I could feel I was getting close to cumming and felt him getting thicker as well. He whispered in my ear just as he slammed in one final time "welcome to the poz army slut". With that I lost it completely and squeezed my ass so tight I could feel him unload his poz strain into my ass and it made my cock blow and cover both of us in my cum.

We both caught our breath and as he pulled out with a wet plop he grabbed a butt plug from one of his drawers and put it in me stretching my hole and then closing it on the base to keep his strain inside. He kissed me one more time and helped me off the exam table and quickly cleaned ourselves up before we got dressed. He winked at me and said good luck in basic you poz pig. He opened the door and called for the next recruit in line. 

I went to the next station at MEPS knowing that the army would be a life to look forward to.

Part 2 cumming soon

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Such a wonderful idea!

I'm enjoying the scene - an army of soldiers and viruses fighting!

Them spreading HIV around wherever they go!

Just a point:

I was impressed by a story you wrote - and I think you didn't complete it - there was a guy who was forced to leave his boyfriend, Ethan, and then he met him again after years, at the Pride. They shared the same tent and this Ethan was his soon to be gifter

I was impressed and have stayed let's say a year hoping to see where it would go but you never finished it

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 4:55 PM, PozTalkAuthor said:

Hey so I just posted the next part of that story sorry for the long wait

Such a wonderful idea!

I'm enjoying the scene - an army of soldiers and viruses fighting!

Them spreading HIV around wherever they go!

Just a point:

I was impressed by a story you wrote - and I think you didn't complete it - there was a guy who was forced to leave his boyfriend, Ethan, and then he met him again after years, at the Pride. They shared the same tent and this Ethan was his soon to be gifter

I was impressed and have stayed let's say a year hoping to see where it would go but you never finished it

• Like 1