Biohazard party, what to expect?

naughtymat22

16 hours ago, pozer77 said:

Miejmy nadzieję, że zapasów będzie więcej niż w sierpniu

amazing party. a club with a lot of space, incomparably better with the August edition, minus for the lack of air conditioning on the lower level, water was running down the walls. there were about 350 boys, the average age for this type of event is 38+

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/10/2022 at 3:34 AM, pozer77 said:

amazing party. a club with a lot of space, incomparably better with the August edition, minus for the lack of air conditioning on the lower level, water was running down the walls. there were about 350 boys, the average age for this type of event is 38+

I have to get to Folsom, I have wanted to for year, and with the biohazard play party, its now in my MUST list

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Barebacksletje said:

I want to go to Berlin and try all the BB places and parties.

You won't regret it. Berlin has a great choice of venues and isn't known as 'Barelin' for nothing!

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 3:46 AM, SaskiaTV-4All said:

Next year i will go on a biohazard Party...pf cause without dessous...just as a cumslut...i have talked to a lot of gyus everybody was flashed by this Art of pozz party

Also one of my big future plans. "Stosszeit" or Biohazard Men would be my fav. Sadly there is no bb Shemale party around

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/30/2022 at 2:42 AM, PhilAusOWL said:

Also one of my big future plans. "Stosszeit" or Biohazard Men would be my fav. Sadly there is no bb Shemale party around

Attend the Stoßzeit party in Köln at 2019, a really wonderful experience,