Fast Breeder

Bokkierob

When I'm fucking a regular fuck buddy I can control when I deliver my load. When I'm fucking a dude for the first time I can take longer than usual but if he pushes all my buttons then I cum real fast. Last night's fuck was just that - he was a short hairy muscle cub with the hairiest ass  crack I've had in ages. My cock was straining against my jeans and my balls felt like they were gunna burst. He got down on all 4s and presented his ass - I mounted him balls deep - he was easy to penetrate but gripped my shaft like a velvet vase. I only put about 6 deep thrusts into him and I was already shooting my load. His response was "man, you fucking needed that" and he was grateful for the breeding. My question to bottom guys - would you feel short changed if I bred you real fast or would you take it as a compliment that I loaded your hole in under 30 seconds?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

When I'm fucking a regular fuck buddy I can control when I deliver my load. When I'm fucking a dude for the first time I can take longer than usual but if he pushes all my buttons then I cum real fast. Last night's fuck was just that - he was a short hairy muscle cub with the hairiest ass  crack I've had in ages. My cock was straining against my jeans and my balls felt like they were gunna burst. He got down on all 4s and presented his ass - I mounted him balls deep - he was easy to penetrate but gripped my shaft like a velvet vase. I only put about 6 deep thrusts into him and I was already shooting my load. His response was "man, you fucking needed that" and he was grateful for the breeding. My question to bottom guys - would you feel short changed if I bred you real fast or would you take it as a compliment that I loaded your hole in under 30 seconds?

As a life long bottom I can only say that I do not have a problem when a man cums in me quick. It means I have done my job. My sole purpose is to be a vessel for men to use for release. It may be frustrating for the man but I have no problem with it at all. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Pozguyinchi said:

As a life long bottom I can only say that I do not have a problem when a man cums in me quick. It means I have done my job. My sole purpose is to be a vessel for men to use for release. It may be frustrating for the man but I have no problem with it at all. 

It shouldn't be frustrating. As a man, as a male animal, my sole purpose is putting cum in hole. That's why I need you as a vessel to use for release.

When you only need something in your ass, you can spend an hour or two with a dildo. When I only need to drain my balls, I can use my hands. When that's not enough, we need to fuck. If it takes 30 seconds or 3 hours, we get what we need. Cum in hole.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I would take it as a compliment. I would also be trying to work a second load out of you. For me, it’s all about getting the cum.

To me this is a great example of the connection between who and how we are psychologically and our sexual physiology.  As i see it, You were fucking this guy before Your physical cock entered his hole. To me the Guy who understands that our brains/imagination/emotions, etc., are also our sex organ, can develop a whole range of 'foreplay.'  

i don't take it so much as a compliment, well maybe a little, as i get excited by His excitement.  my bottom wiring is such that i am very responsive to my Tops energy. If He is excited, primal, ready to bust, all of that is contagious to me.  i pick up His rhythm and when He cums, i am ready to receive it. For me, it's not only His cum i am needing/wnating/receiving, it's His need/want to breed, to have an orgasm inside of me. The fuck builds anticipation, the orgasm is the "climax."  How quickly or slowly His orgasm occurs, His orgasm still leaves His body and enters mine. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

To me this is a great example of the connection between who and how we are psychologically and our sexual physiology.  As i see it, You were fucking this guy before Your physical cock entered his hole. To me the Guy who understands that our brains/imagination/emotions, etc., are also our sex organ, can develop a whole range of 'foreplay.'  

i don't take it so much as a compliment, well maybe a little, as i get excited by His excitement.  my bottom wiring is such that i am very responsive to my Tops energy. If He is excited, primal, ready to bust, all of that is contagious to me.  i pick up His rhythm and when He cums, i am ready to receive it. For me, it's not only His cum i am needing/wnating/receiving, it's His need/want to breed, to have an orgasm inside of me. The fuck builds anticipation, the orgasm is the "climax."  How quickly or slowly His orgasm occurs, His orgasm still leaves His body and enters mine. 

Man, that's a perfect description of the fuck I gave that cub. Before we got naked I was aching to breed him and his ass was so ready for my cock - yeah I was fucking him even before physical penetration. When I thrust into him and he gripped my cock the pleasure was so intense that nothing was gunna stop me cumming.

• Like 2

So long as the guy cums in my ass I'm cool. I do feel a little short changed when the guy cums quick but yeah, sometimes guys get overexcited which is also a compliment. Sometimes they reload me again, which is even hotter. I was doing a group thing this weekend and was riding this chubbier hair guy in the pool and he blasted one in me pretty quick and I was pretty flattered and ready to move on, but he was really into me and told me to keep riding him and wound up taking two more loads from him. Had another guy at the same thing and he was taking forever to cum (he was one of those who like to edge) and honestly, I was just wanting the load so I could move on as there were a lot of other guys I wanted to breed and get bred by. I finally had to ask if he was about to cum and fibbed saying I was starting to get a bit sore. He said he was into fucking and moved on to another guy. That's fine...you have to find what works for you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PigBoyDallas said:

So long as the guy cums in my ass I'm cool. I do feel a little short changed when the guy cums quick but yeah, sometimes guys get overexcited which is also a compliment. Sometimes they reload me again, which is even hotter. I was doing a group thing this weekend and was riding this chubbier hair guy in the pool and he blasted one in me pretty quick and I was pretty flattered and ready to move on, but he was really into me and told me to keep riding him and wound up taking two more loads from him. Had another guy at the same thing and he was taking forever to cum (he was one of those who like to edge) and honestly, I was just wanting the load so I could move on as there were a lot of other guys I wanted to breed and get bred by. I finally had to ask if he was about to cum and fibbed saying I was starting to get a bit sore. He said he was into fucking and moved on to another guy. That's fine...you have to find what works for you.

Yeah buddy, sometimes  I hook up with the kinda guy that gets me up and horned. To be honest I was close to cumin before I even got my cock out. I enjoyed everything about him - his build, hairy ass, sweaty smell, his smoothie asshole - I couldn't hold back and I hate edging - I like to go for it and shoot my load. I hope you got to breed and get bred by the men you wanted.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 4:00 AM, Bokkierob said:

My question to bottom guys - would you feel short changed if I bred you real fast or would you take it as a compliment that I loaded your hole in under 30 seconds?

I wouldn't call it a "compliment", but I really enjoy it when that happens, especially when I'm in a cumdump mood at the sauna. 

• Like 1

I like it when a top unloads  quickly in my hole. It is a compliment that he's so horny and wants to use my ass as a dump.  This past weekend, an old FB called out of the blue.  He fucked me for about 10 minutes and blew a week's load in me.  Without skipping a beat, he stayed in and pounded me furiously and quickly shot another one deep in me before collapsing onto me.  He pulled out this time.  Took ten minutes and did the same thing, two without stopping or pulling out. After he blasted a big load down my throat, he left. Overall, a pleasant surprise.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Like most people here, I take it as a compliment if I make a guy blow fast. That's especially true if it's at a bathhouse, sex club or beat, where a longer fuck might be ten minutes away.

If I'm topping and blow really fast, I usually offer to fuck him a second time once I'm hard again. That's partly generosity and partly greed - if he's that hot or his ass is that good, I want back in!

• Upvote 1