Cumdump on tour

depravedslut

Hello,

Here is a small report of my 54 loads cumdump travel to the US.

The first step was in Fort Lauderdale. Completely blindfolded. I haven't seen any of those guys.

I began on a thursday around 4pm and stopped at 9pm and got 16 loads. I just advertised this party on a well-known bb website. And it seems the first guy was really motivated. He entered the room at 4.10pm and lost no time getting naked and breeding me 3 times before leaving.

The second guy arrived while the first guy was still busy. And what a cock. Damned this man was really hung (probably 8.5"). What a wonderful begin.

The next guys arrived regularly, approx every 20 min. One man stayed longer, licking my hole, but seemed not to breed me, hanging around watching. I have to say he bothered some of the guys, some left. So I asked him to leave.

Sadly the 8th guy arrived around 8pm and had a really big PA, fucking with no real care... maybe is it my first PA or his way to do it, or maybe am I too sensitive to PA's but I had a lot of pain.

He shot his load in me, but the damage was done. I still received 8 guys between 8pm and 9pm, but pain constantly increasing, I had to stop at 9pm with 16 loads.

I will give you the second report asap.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

6 hours ago, depravedslut said:

He shot his load in me, but the damage was done. I still received 8 guys between 8pm and 9pm, but pain constantly increasing

Hope you are better now. If you continue like that everyone in your airplane on your flight back to Europe can smell the cum.