"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

On 4/29/2023 at 8:15 PM, PartyandBreed said:

Part 16

I“You're getting it you hot fucking pig! You're getting every dirty drop! Knocking you the fuck up!” As we both howled in carnal pleasure I was vaguely aware of Drew saying, “Yeah Daddy Justin. Take his gift. Take it all.” I was too focused though on Kevin's cock and cum to give a second thought to Drew's remark.

I was hoping this would be an element of an already sensational story. Thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 17

I'm not sure but I think I blacked out but not for long. When I came to Kevin's solid fit body was still laying on top of me and he was still breathing heavy with his face buried against my neck. And his thick cock was still in my cummy asshole and it was still hard. Opening my eyes my vision was blurred and I had trouble focusing. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest and in my temples, causing me to close my eyes again. Two intense fucks back to back, first from Drew then from Kevin, had me exhausted physically. Yet, still, a voice in my head was saying not to stop now. I wanted more.

That thought had barely entered my head when I was aware of a wet cockhead pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and felt hard flesh pushing in. At the same moment, I opened my eyes to see Ryan kneeling by my head sliding more of his dick into my mouth. Our eyes locked in mutual heat and animalistic hunger. Instinctively I grabbed his asscheeks to pull more of his meat toward my throat. Ryan grinned hotly at me and ran one big hand through my sweat-drenched hair. “Oh yeah, Justin. Suck my big cock and get it hard and wet. Get it ready to slide all the way in your guts.” I moaned around his fat rod as my lips seemed stretched wider than ever. But I didn't mind. I wanted to suck him and taste him and make him feel good. His precum was covering my taste buds making me eager for more. I hummed around his cock and tightened the muscles in my mouth squeezing down on his shaft. “Fuck yeah, man!” he moaned loudly. “I can't wait to feel your cheating daddy ass squeeze my cock like that when I fuck you.” His dirty talk was making me hornier.

Ryan's big dick came out of my nursing mouth suddenly as he had to change his position when Kevin finally stirred and raised his head from my neck. “Fuck buddy!” Kevin breathed huskily, his face mere inches from mine. “You got one damn sweet ass man. I haven't cum that hard or that much for a long time! Your hole felt so damn good around my bare cock. I'm going to be wanting some more of it,” he said with a glint in his eyes.

“You'll get more,” Drew's voice said. “Now that Daddy Justin knows how good it feels to get fucked I'm sure he's going to be wanting more too.” “Damn right!” I croaked eliciting a laugh from all 3 studs. “But,” Drew continued, “it's Ryan's turn now to fill him with more cock and more cum.” “Hell yeah it is! So get your dick out of him Kevin so I can give him mine,” Ryan said in a playful tone but leaving no doubt he was more than ready to fuck me and add his cum to what Drew and Kevin had already spewed in me. “All right, all right. Let me pull out first,” Kevin murmured making all three of them laugh again. I let out a long guttural groan as I felt Kevin's long still-hard cock withdrawing from the depths of my hole. He kept pulling and pulling until finally I felt it tug at my abused asslips as his cockhead came free. Then I heard Kevin saying, “Damn guys look how his hole closed right back up as soon as my dick came out. He's not losing any of the cum in him.”

Then I felt Ryan's muscled hairy body stretching over mine as he stood between my legs and pressed forward against my naked flesh. We didn't say a word as we opened our mouths and slid our tongues between each other's lips. I could feel Ryan's precum covered mushroom head pushing against my pucker as we made out. Another hard bare cock seeking entry to my tweaked up cheating married daddy ass as Drew called it. And I wasn't going to deny what we both wanted at that moment. I pulled my mouth from Ryan's and stared into his handsome sweaty face and black pupils. “Fuck me, Ryan. Shove your hard cock all the way in my hole and fucking use it until you cum! Breed me damn it! Breed me!” “Whatever you say, daddy,” Ryan huffed then did exactly that. He shoved every thick hard bare inch of his manhood balls deep into my guts. I tried to scream but the force of his thrust into me knocked the breath out of me so all I could do was gasp.

Ryan had not moved his cock any at all once he had it buried in my ass. I was still trying to catch my breath and fight the feeling that I was going to pass out. Then Ryan's face above mine, one hand playing with my hard nips. “Breathe, dude,” he whispered softly, gently pecking my lips. “Just breathe and let your ass adjust to it all. Focus on how good it feels having another dick inside you. You get hot feeling your ass filled with another cock don't you daddy? It turns you on knowing that you're letting three men fuck you and breed you. And you love giving yourself up to the sleazy forbidden sex. And doing it all behind her back makes it so much hotter and better. Right?” Ryan's soft seductive voice, his dirty talk about cocks and getting bred all helped me to regroup. And he was right. It WAS hotter knowing that my wife had no clue. I felt Ryan flex his massive tool inside me and it made me groan. “Yeah, it feels so good, so perfect with a dick in my hole. And knowing she doesn't know...is...even better,” I said in a low voice. Then feeling a sensuous darkness overwhelm me I grabbed his furry hard nips in my hands and told him, “Fuck me, Ryan! Hard and deep! Give it all to me!”

Then as if out of nowhere I heard Drew say, “He's going to, Daddy Justin. Don't worry. But first take some more fuck smoke to get you good and ready.” Drew knew I wouldn't turn down more fuck smoke, even with a cock in my guts. I took three long pulls on the glass pipe and felt the buzz run through me. I knew this was going to be another awesome fuck!!

(to be continued)

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2023 at 12:37 AM, PartyandBreed said:

Part 17

I'm not sure but I think I blacked out but not for long. When I came to Kevin's solid fit body was still laying on top of me and he was still breathing heavy with his face buried against my neck. And his thick cock was still in my cummy asshole and it was still hard. Opening my eyes my vision was blurred and I had trouble focusing. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest and in my temples, causing me to close my eyes again. Two intense fucks back to back, first from Drew then from Kevin, had me exhausted physically. Yet, still, a voice in my head was saying not to stop now. I wanted more.

That thought had barely entered my head when I was aware of a wet cockhead pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and felt hard flesh pushing in. At the same moment, I opened my eyes to see Ryan kneeling by my head sliding more of his dick into my mouth. Our eyes locked in mutual heat and animalistic hunger. Instinctively I grabbed his asscheeks to pull more of his meat toward my throat. Ryan grinned hotly at me and ran one big hand through my sweat-drenched hair. “Oh yeah, Justin. Suck my big cock and get it hard and wet. Get it ready to slide all the way in your guts.” I moaned around his fat rod as my lips seemed stretched wider than ever. But I didn't mind. I wanted to suck him and taste him and make him feel good. His precum was covering my taste buds making me eager for more. I hummed around his cock and tightened the muscles in my mouth squeezing down on his shaft. “Fuck yeah, man!” he moaned loudly. “I can't wait to feel your cheating daddy ass squeeze my cock like that when I fuck you.” His dirty talk was making me hornier.

Ryan's big dick came out of my nursing mouth suddenly as he had to change his position when Kevin finally stirred and raised his head from my neck. “Fuck buddy!” Kevin breathed huskily, his face mere inches from mine. “You got one damn sweet ass man. I haven't cum that hard or that much for a long time! Your hole felt so damn good around my bare cock. I'm going to be wanting some more of it,” he said with a glint in his eyes.

“You'll get more,” Drew's voice said. “Now that Daddy Justin knows how good it feels to get fucked I'm sure he's going to be wanting more too.” “Damn right!” I croaked eliciting a laugh from all 3 studs. “But,” Drew continued, “it's Ryan's turn now to fill him with more cock and more cum.” “Hell yeah it is! So get your dick out of him Kevin so I can give him mine,” Ryan said in a playful tone but leaving no doubt he was more than ready to fuck me and add his cum to what Drew and Kevin had already spewed in me. “All right, all right. Let me pull out first,” Kevin murmured making all three of them laugh again. I let out a long guttural groan as I felt Kevin's long still-hard cock withdrawing from the depths of my hole. He kept pulling and pulling until finally I felt it tug at my abused asslips as his cockhead came free. Then I heard Kevin saying, “Damn guys look how his hole closed right back up as soon as my dick came out. He's not losing any of the cum in him.”

Then I felt Ryan's muscled hairy body stretching over mine as he stood between my legs and pressed forward against my naked flesh. We didn't say a word as we opened our mouths and slid our tongues between each other's lips. I could feel Ryan's precum covered mushroom head pushing against my pucker as we made out. Another hard bare cock seeking entry to my tweaked up cheating married daddy ass as Drew called it. And I wasn't going to deny what we both wanted at that moment. I pulled my mouth from Ryan's and stared into his handsome sweaty face and black pupils. “Fuck me, Ryan. Shove your hard cock all the way in my hole and fucking use it until you cum! Breed me damn it! Breed me!” “Whatever you say, daddy,” Ryan huffed then did exactly that. He shoved every thick hard bare inch of his manhood balls deep into my guts. I tried to scream but the force of his thrust into me knocked the breath out of me so all I could do was gasp.

Ryan had not moved his cock any at all once he had it buried in my ass. I was still trying to catch my breath and fight the feeling that I was going to pass out. Then Ryan's face above mine, one hand playing with my hard nips. “Breathe, dude,” he whispered softly, gently pecking my lips. “Just breathe and let your ass adjust to it all. Focus on how good it feels having another dick inside you. You get hot feeling your ass filled with another cock don't you daddy? It turns you on knowing that you're letting three men fuck you and breed you. And you love giving yourself up to the sleazy forbidden sex. And doing it all behind her back makes it so much hotter and better. Right?” Ryan's soft seductive voice, his dirty talk about cocks and getting bred all helped me to regroup. And he was right. It WAS hotter knowing that my wife had no clue. I felt Ryan flex his massive tool inside me and it made me groan. “Yeah, it feels so good, so perfect with a dick in my hole. And knowing she doesn't know...is...even better,” I said in a low voice. Then feeling a sensuous darkness overwhelm me I grabbed his furry hard nips in my hands and told him, “Fuck me, Ryan! Hard and deep! Give it all to me!”

Then as if out of nowhere I heard Drew say, “He's going to, Daddy Justin. Don't worry. But first take some more fuck smoke to get you good and ready.” Drew knew I wouldn't turn down more fuck smoke, even with a cock in my guts. I took three long pulls on the glass pipe and felt the buzz run through me. I knew this was going to be another awesome fuck!!

(to be continued)

Man I love smokinG and sTroking my greased up dong to This sTory. Your wriTinG fucks my head so Good bro!😈 keep iT up🍆💦💦💦

• Like 1

On 4/29/2023 at 10:53 PM, Mvillebottom said:

Fuck yes another hot chapter!!   This story has me constantly horned up wishing there was a park like that with hot studs like these three near me 😈👹   Can't wait to read more of your excellent writing Sir.

Same here man! This sTory is the besT! So cool how many of us geT off on it!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

He definitely has an amazing talent for writing and story telling!!  I've lost count how many times I've re-read this story so far and every time it fills me with a desire to be used like that by several guys and leaves me extremely horn aND cravIng more to read.  He is definitely one of my favorites on here

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Part 18

Ryan was jackhammering my hole powerfully and relentlessly, burying his fat hard meat over and over in my guts as deep as he could. His thrusts were so forceful I could barely hold on to my dick to jack it. But that didn't matter. What DID matter was the unimaginable pleasure this young hairy man was making my sore but greedy ass feel each and every time his cock bottomed out in my fuckhole. I don't know how long he had been fucking me like this or how long he'd been fucking me at all. When he first slid his cock into me he had gone slow and easy, allowing us both to enjoy the initial connecting of our bodies. We had made out passionately like two teenagers in the back seat of a car at a drive-in movie. His muscled hard hairy body had felt so good grinding against my own sweaty hairy body. He kept the dirty sex talk going too to heighten our arousal.

“Aw damn, Daddy Justin,” he'd moaned after the first few slow steady strokes. “I can feel all that cum inside your ass lubing up and coating my raw dick. All that cum Drew and then Kevin dumped in you. I'm fucking it deeper into your ass. You like me using their cum to fuck you don't you?” “Oh fuck yes!” I'd answered him. “Fuck their cum deep in me! And make room for your cum man! I want you to add yours to theirs,” I almost pleaded. “You'll get it stud. I promise. I've been wanting to breed you since Kevin and I first met you in the park. Just like I fucked Kevin not long before that. Remember eating my cum out of his ass?” “Hell yeah I do! Tasted so good! I want your cum in my ass just like Kevin got it! Cum in my married fucking ass Ryan and breed me!”, I'd shouted. And now it seemed he was getting close to doing exactly that based on how intensely he was fucking me.

I was in a mindfog resulting from a combination of lust, sex and Tina. Nothing else seemed to be important besides Ryan's dick in me and my need for his cum. His was the third dick to fuck me today and his would be the third load of cum to flood my hole. And if all three of these hard-dicked fuckers wanted to go for round two I was more than willing.

I suddenly became aware that Ryan was once again fucking me in a slower more sensuous rhythm. I wanted him to cum in me but this slower pace was probably meant to extend our fuck. I opened my eyes to see Ryan just finishing up a hit on the pipe Kevin had offered him. They both noticed me watching them and Kevin asked if I wanted some more fuck smoke. A question all of us knew didn't need to be asked.

Kevin climbed up on the table then straddled my waist, kneeling on his knees as he leaned forward and slid the pipe stem between my lips then lit the flame. As I started to inhale I felt Ryan's cock continue prodding my insides with the head of his cock, while at the same time Kevin started talking. “That's it, buddy,” he said looking directly in my eyes. “Keep smoking. You like that smoke and how it makes you feel, I know. We all like the way the fuck smoke makes you feel and willing to have fun with us. It makes you a cock and cum slut just like us. You like being that don't you, Justin?” Kevin asked as I blew out a big cloud. “Mmmmm, yeah. I do. I can't believe how much I want it. Everything,” I finished just as Kevin lit the bowl again and told me to take another, bigger hit. As I readily followed his instructions I felt a hand wrap around my throbbing shaft and start stroking it up and down with what felt like lube. The unseen hand worked my cock as I continued drawing in the fuck smoke and Ryan continued feeding my ass his cock. Could it get any better?, I asked myself. I was about to find out.

As I exhaled my second hit and started a third one at Kevin's urging I was only hazily aware that Kevin was repositioning himself, lowering himself until I felt his hairy ass crack make contact with my rigid cock. My eyes widened but I kept inhaling more fuck smoke and heard Kevin say, “You know, buddy, you've fucked Drew and Ryan. I think it's time you fuck me too so I can feel your cheating married daddy dick in my ass and feel it cumming in me. Mixing your cum with Ryan's. You want to fuck me too, Justin?” he asked pulling the pipe from my lips at the same time he slid his ass over my cockhead.

I blew out the smoke not bothering to hold it in this time. “Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Your hole is so tight and warm. And wet!” I said loud enough for all of us to hear. “It's wet from all the cum I dumped in him earlier, daddy,” Ryan said looking over Kevin's shoulder as Kevin took the remaining inches of my cock inside his hole. “Just like I'm going to make your hole wetter when I add my cum to Drew's and Kevin's. Fuck him, dude. Fuck him and breed him while I fuck and breed you at the same time!” I knew then that, yes, it definitely could get better!

(to be continued)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2