"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

5 hours ago, PartyandBreed said:

Hey guys!  Thanks for all your great and encouraging (and dirty!) comments!  Sorry I've been away for a while.  But I intend to continue Justin's story and conversion (conversion in more way than one!)  Hopefully I'll have an update for you soon.

P&B

I flicked you a PM. Hope you’ll seriously consider it. 

Part 13

I was reveling in the intense and absolute pleasure my chem-fueled hungry hole was experiencing from the deep hard unrestrained thrusts of Drew's hard insistent cock in and out of it. There was no pain as I had felt when he first slid his young bare cock inside my virgin hole. Now there was nothing but a growing need and eagerness for this hot gorgeous stud to fuck me for hours if he wanted to and to fill my ass up with his tina cum over and over. Correction, I heard my mind say. To fill my cheating married daddy ass up with his tina cum!!

I ran my hands across his sweaty smooth pecs and started to play with his hard nips. “Yeah, son. Fuck me baby! Fuck your daddy's horny manhole with your thick raw hard son-cock! Make it yours son! I want to feel my jock son shooting his thick warm cum deep inside my guts! Please son...fuck me!”

From beside me I heard Kevin say, “I told you how much you'd love a cock up your ass didn't I buddy? Just like Drew and Ryan and I all do. Your ass is hooked already isn't it?” he asked with a lewd chuckle. “Hell yeah it is man! You know it is! It feels so fucking incredible!” I turned my head in the other direction as I heard Ryan's voice. “And it feels even more incredible, Daddy Justin, if you keep sucking the glass cock and letting the fuck smoke magnify everything you're feeling with a cock stuffing your ass.” My eyes were locked on the once again full bowl on the pipe as Ryan moved it toward me, slid the stem between my ready open lips and lit the flame making the white smoke swirl and thicken. I wasted no time sucking on the pipe and letting the smoke enter my lungs and body and very soul, knowing it was controlling me. And I wanted it to!

“Yeah Daddy, suck that fuck smoke in deep, just like your tight warm ass is sucking my cock deeper inside your guts,” I heard Drew whisper in a voice hoarse and full of lust. “Your no-longer-cherry ass sucking your own son's raw cock deeper into your partyed up cheating married ass. Eager to be filled up with our family's DNA when I breed you with my cum. My incest cum, Daddy. That's what you want isn't you sexy dirty fucking stud?” I felt my cock throb violently and felt a new arousal in my mind when I heard Drew say the word “incest”. It was so wicked and decadent and wrong...and it WAS what I wanted from him. “Oh hell fucking YES son! Fill daddy's cheating hole with your ropes of incest cum. I need it so bad my sexy fucker. Give me every damn drop of your incest cum! Do it! DO ITTTT!!!!”

I think I heard Ryan and Kevin both say something like “Hot fucking Damn! Beg for it man!”. But what I heard for sure and clearly was Drew shouting out, “Now, Daddy! Here it cums right-the-fuck now Daddy. Filling your sweet hole with your son's dirty incest seed!” And with a powerful thrust into my stretched hole I felt Drew's cock throb and swell inside me followed by spurt after spurt of fresh hot cum coating my insides. Coating them with my son's incest cum!

(to be continued)

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 17
  • Thanks 1

Part 14

I lay there on the picnic table with the back of my head against the wooden slats and my eyes closed, feeling the waves of erotic indescribable delight wash across my naked sweat soaked body and through my racing drugged up mind. Relishing the just-made memories of the best damn sex I had ever had. Sex like I could never have begun to even imagine just a week ago. And I was dimly aware that as I played over and over in my mind of how Drew had taken my cherry ass I had no regrets. But even more I realized I felt no guilt knowing I had cheated on my wife. And realizing that only stoked my horniness and readiness for more secret wild fun with the three naked hot horny men I was with now. Not knowing I was doing it I caught myself rubbing the thumb of my left hand back and forth across my wedding ring. A dark smile crossed my face as I softly whispered, “She doesn't need to know.”

I felt Drew's still-hard cock move inside my ass as he swayed his hips left to right, causing me to open my eyes. Drew was holding himself up on his lean strong arms his eyes locking onto mine. He had a devilish sexy grin on his face. “That's right, Daddy Justin. She doesn't need to know anything at all. She doesn't need to know how her man loves and needs dirty raw sex with other men. How you can't get enough of the fuck smoke and letting it feed your craving for cock and cum and ass. And she doesn't need to know how much you enjoyed feeling your married ass stuffed full of dick and flooded with hot cum. Cum from your own son's cock and balls.” Hearing Drew talking so filthy made me moan loud and deep. For a split second an image of my son Jeremy flashed across my mind but I quickly let it slip past as I felt my “new son” Drew begin to thrust his cock gently in and out of his “daddy's” hole. “You DID like feeling my hard cock pounding your hole, didn't you, Daddy?”

I ran my hands up both of his arms, placed them behind his neck and pulled his face toward mine. “I fucking loved it, son! It was unbelievable!” Drew slid his tongue into my welcoming mouth as he started to make his movements between my legs a little faster and a little more forceful. Breaking our kiss Drew whispered seductively, “And you want more don't you stud? You want – you NEED – your ass fucked again and to have it filled with more cum, right?” “Hell yes! I want more. You're right, son. I need more. Please!!”

“And you need more fuck smoke too doncha?” I heard Kevin say from next to me, his words immediately followed by the click of the flame that would make more of the clouds. My guttural moan was all the answer he needed and in a second he was slipping the stem of the pipe back between my lips. I wasted no time pulling the smoke deep inside me like the tina whore I had already become. As I blew out a 3rd consecutive cloud I felt Drew's hand grip my throbbing dripping boner and begin stroking it, at the same time stopping the thrusts of his cock into my needy hole but leaving it inside me.

I moaned and writhed on my back feeling the electric jolts of pleasure his hand was giving my dick. “So you want your cheating married ass fucked and bred again, huh?”, he said softly, teasing me. “Oh fuck yeah! Please! Fuck me. Breed me. Fucking please!” I begged. “Then tell me, Daddy. Whose dick do you want to fuck you next, Kevin's or Ryan's? You're going to get fucked and bred by all three of us don't worry. But which one gets inside you next, Justin?” I almost came as his words registered on my brain. I hadn't thought about the other two guys fucking me but now the idea filled my thoughts. Damn! Who did I want pounding my married cheating daddy hole next??!!

(more on the way soon)

• Like 16
  • Piggy 14

On 4/24/2023 at 9:35 AM, 501andboots said:

Great additions 

On 4/22/2023 at 4:08 PM, PartyandBreed said:

Part 14

I lay there on the picnic table with the back of my head against the wooden slats and my eyes closed, feeling the waves of erotic indescribable delight wash across my naked sweat soaked body and through my racing drugged up mind. Relishing the just-made memories of the best damn sex I had ever had. Sex like I could never have begun to even imagine just a week ago. And I was dimly aware that as I played over and over in my mind of how Drew had taken my cherry ass I had no regrets. But even more I realized I felt no guilt knowing I had cheated on my wife. And realizing that only stoked my horniness and readiness for more secret wild fun with the three naked hot horny men I was with now. Not knowing I was doing it I caught myself rubbing the thumb of my left hand back and forth across my wedding ring. A dark smile crossed my face as I softly whispered, “She doesn't need to know.”

I felt Drew's still-hard cock move inside my ass as he swayed his hips left to right, causing me to open my eyes. Drew was holding himself up on his lean strong arms his eyes locking onto mine. He had a devilish sexy grin on his face. “That's right, Daddy Justin. She doesn't need to know anything at all. She doesn't need to know how her man loves and needs dirty raw sex with other men. How you can't get enough of the fuck smoke and letting it feed your craving for cock and cum and ass. And she doesn't need to know how much you enjoyed feeling your married ass stuffed full of dick and flooded with hot cum. Cum from your own son's cock and balls.” Hearing Drew talking so filthy made me moan loud and deep. For a split second an image of my son Jeremy flashed across my mind but I quickly let it slip past as I felt my “new son” Drew begin to thrust his cock gently in and out of his “daddy's” hole. “You DID like feeling my hard cock pounding your hole, didn't you, Daddy?”

I ran my hands up both of his arms, placed them behind his neck and pulled his face toward mine. “I fucking loved it, son! It was unbelievable!” Drew slid his tongue into my welcoming mouth as he started to make his movements between my legs a little faster and a little more forceful. Breaking our kiss Drew whispered seductively, “And you want more don't you stud? You want – you NEED – your ass fucked again and to have it filled with more cum, right?” “Hell yes! I want more. You're right, son. I need more. Please!!”

“And you need more fuck smoke too doncha?” I heard Kevin say from next to me, his words immediately followed by the click of the flame that would make more of the clouds. My guttural moan was all the answer he needed and in a second he was slipping the stem of the pipe back between my lips. I wasted no time pulling the smoke deep inside me like the tina whore I had already become. As I blew out a 3rd consecutive cloud I felt Drew's hand grip my throbbing dripping boner and begin stroking it, at the same time stopping the thrusts of his cock into my needy hole but leaving it inside me.

I moaned and writhed on my back feeling the electric jolts of pleasure his hand was giving my dick. “So you want your cheating married ass fucked and bred again, huh?”, he said softly, teasing me. “Oh fuck yeah! Please! Fuck me. Breed me. Fucking please!” I begged. “Then tell me, Daddy. Whose dick do you want to fuck you next, Kevin's or Ryan's? You're going to get fucked and bred by all three of us don't worry. But which one gets inside you next, Justin?” I almost came as his words registered on my brain. I hadn't thought about the other two guys fucking me but now the idea filled my thoughts. Damn! Who did I want pounding my married cheating daddy hole next??!!

(more on the way soon)

So glad you’re back sTud. I fucking love your filthy mind and Top noTch wriTing skills. Keep iT up!😈

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Part 15

Kevin and Ryan were standing on either side of me, both of them stroking their hard shaft and grinning at me. I turned my head from side to side more than once staring at the rigid flesh in their fists, hearing the wet sounds as they used their precum to jack off. They were both longer and thicker than Drew and I didn't know if I could take either one of them. That concern fled from my mind right away as my hunger for their cocks skyrocketed. I knew I could take them and I knew I would. But whose first?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Drew chuckle and begin slowly jacking my meat again. I turned my eyes to look at him. “Hard to decide, isn't it Daddy?” he asked loud enough for all of us to hear. “Yes it is,” I practically panted. “I want both.” Kevin, on my left, laughed. “That'd be hot as fuck buddy to give you both at the same time. But I don't think you're ready for that....yet.” All 3 of my sexy seducers laughed at that and it took my foggy brain a moment to realize Kevin was talking about taking both cocks at once. “Both?!” I gasped in disbelief even as I didn't dismiss the thought immediately. “No way. Is that even possible?” I felt Ryan's fingers on my hard nip and he said, “Oh yeah man. It's possible. And it's fucking fantastic! Maybe you'll find out someday but today it's just one at a time.” I breathed a sigh of relief but still wondered....

“So?” Drew asked as he started making short thrusts into my hole. I looked at him then back at Kevin and Ryan. Then I remembered when we had been watching Drew fuck the other guy on the same table I was laying on now. And how, while we watched them fucking, Ryan had backed his ass onto my stiff cock and fucked himself on it. And, while I was fucking Ryan Kevin was pressed up close behind me and with each outstroke from Ryan's ass I could feel Kevin's slick cockhead pushing against my hole. And how he had whispered in my ear that he wanted to show me what it felt like to get fucked. He wouldn't be the one to show me first. Drew had done that. But.....

I reached out my left hand and wrapped it around Kevin's warm flesh. “You. Fuck me next Kevin,” I said feeling his pulse beating in his cock. “Fucking A!” Kevin shouted out and stepped closer allowing me to get a firmer grip on his cock. The cock that was going to give me my second fucking. Kevin looked across the table at Ryan and said, “Sorry kid,”. “No problem. Just means I'll get to fuck him with two loads in his ass instead of just one.” “Oh gawd!” I moaned hearing the dirty talk and growing anxious for more cum in my ass.

“Time to switch,” Drew spoke up. “I'm going to pull out slow Daddy. Keep your ass clinched as tight as you can so you can keep as much of my cum in you as possible, ok?” I nodded and felt his meat start to move backwards out of my hole. I moaned deep in my throat as he ignited nerves in my ass that I wasn't aware of before. “I feel so empty,” I almost sobbed. “You won't be empty for long man,” Kevin said in a husky voice and kneeled on the table next to my head. “Here you go Justin. Get it wet for me. Get it wet for your hole.” He pressed the bulbous head onto my lips and I opened wide to take him in. I'd almost forgotten how good his dick and juices had tasted when I'd sucked him earlier. I wanted to taste more and slid my lips further down, both of us moaning. Just as I started to bob on his meat I felt Drew's last bit of cock pull completely out of my ass and heard him say, “Clinch it Daddy! Keep your son's cum in you!” I obeyed immediately and tightened my ass muscles. I didn't want to lose a drop of his load.

I groaned as Kevin slid his wet cock from my mouth and moved to replace Drew between my legs. He rested his dickhead against my twitching asslips. “Nice job, man,” he said. “Looks like you didn't let any of his cum out.” I was pleased with myself hearing that. I knew all three men were impressed. “Are you ready, Justin? Are you ready for more cock and cum in your cheating married ass?” “Yes!” I cried out. “Please! Give me your cock. Breed my daddy ass with your cum!” Kevin grabbed my ankles and with an intense look said, “I'm going to you hot fucker! Gonna give you everything!”, and then I felt his cock moving into me. Only the second cock ever and I was already wanting more.

(more on the way)

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

Part 16

I gasped loudly and took a deep breath as I felt Kevin's hard thick shaft sliding slowly and nonstop into my just-fucked hole. Not so much from pain, although there was some briefly when he first entered. I gasped mainly from the feeling of my asslips being stretched wider than Drew's cock had done. Kevin's cock was thicker than Drew's and I was immediately feeling the difference between the two. Despite the discomfort though I quickly felt the pleasure of this new experience of being opened so wide and so full of cock. I had felt totally stuffed when Drew was inside me but this was completely different and I relaxed my hole all I could to give Kevin an easier entry.

“Yeah, buddy, that's it. Open up that cummy hole and take my cock,” I heard Kevin growl in a deep voice. “You are so damn tight man! Feels so good around my fat dick. You're liking it aren't you? You're liking your cheating ass stretched wide with another dick, huh?” I was jacking my dick furiously as Kevin sank further inside me. Covered in sweat and finding it hard to speak much I looked at Kevin and groaned out, “Oh gawd yes! I'm loving it! Your dick is so thick! Aw yeahhhhh!” I felt something in my hole that I hadn't felt when Drew was fucking me. I wasn't sure what it was but it felt great and I moaned even louder, rolling my head from side to side surrendering to the sensations. “I just breached your second hole, Justin,” Kevin informed me. “I see it on your face that you just felt it. I'm all the way in fucker! You got all 9 inches of me in your fucking married hole man. You got it all!”

The fingers jacking my cock stretched down between my legs and I felt the base of the thick meat buried in my guts. I felt the hairy nuts against my ass knowing that their load would be emptied inside me before long. I was eager for every drop! “Full,” I mumbled. “I feel so full.” And then Drew's voice close to my ear. “You are full Daddy. Full of another hard bare cock that's going to fuck your sweet partyed-up married ass until it explodes and fills you with more cum. Mixing with my incest cum already inside you.” “Aw fuck yeah!” I panted. “More cum. I need more cum in my fucking hole.” “And you're going to get it Daddy. Lots more,” Drew continued as he knelt next to my head and rubbed his wet sticky cock across my cheek. “In both holes,” he said as he pushed his cock against my lips. “Open up Daddy so we can give you two dicks, one in each hole.” I moaned in heat and hunger and parted my lips as Drew fed me his turgid meat, all the way to his balls. We both groaned at the feelings of sensual satisfaction.

As I began moving up and down on the dick in my mouth I felt Kevin move his cock slowly from the depths of my ass. “Suck that cock Justin. The cock that just fucked your ass and came in you. Makes me need to fuck you and give you my load too. Get ready man for another breeding!” Finishing his words I felt him ram his whole pole back inside me, knocking the breath out of me. I screamed in a mix of surprise, pain and pleasure but with my mouth full of cock it was nothing but a muffled sound. Kevin didn't give me time to get used to his much fatter and longer cock. He just kept thrusting in and out, in and out, again and again setting the nerve endings in my ass on fire. I don't know when it happened but at some point I realized his deep relentless pounding was feeling good. Better than good. I managed to spread my legs open a little more. “Fuck yeah, dude,” I heard Ryan say. “Spread your legs wide open Daddy Justin. You want all of that fat cock don't you?” I mumbled a “yes” around the dick filling my mouth. “Yes we know you want it Daddy,” Drew said as more of his precum leaked down my throat. “You can't get enough dick can you sexy? Or enough cum or fuck smoke,” he whispered pulling his engorged spit-soaked cock from my lips. Panting I took his shaft in my fist and told him – told them all – that he was right. I couldn't get enough of any of it. I wanted more.

Suddenly I saw Drew's hand holding the pipe as he offered it to me and lit the fire under it. I sucked hard and deep, just like Kevin was fucking my greedy manhole. I didn't think I could get higher or need cock and cum and ass more than I already was, but two fresh hits off the pipe had me begging for Kevin to fuck me harder, to make Drew's Daddy Justin their cum slut. It was as if somebody else was talking as I heard the filth coming out of my mouth, but I knew I meant every word. Kevin grabbed my shoulders and leaned down to shove his tongue in my mouth. We slobbered in each other's mouth as his cock moved even faster in and out of my ass. Finally, Kevin pulled away from my lips and with a look of wicked pleasure on his face said, “You ready cum slut? Are you ready for another hot load of jizz to flood your married guts?!” Pulling on my hard nips I returned his look and cried out, “Yes! Fuck yes I'm ready man! Cum in me, Kevin! Please breed me stud! Give me your fucking seed!” Kevin rammed hard back inside me and bellowed and screamed as I felt his cock unloading deep inside me. “You're getting it you hot fucking pig! You're getting every dirty drop! Knocking you the fuck up!” As we both howled in carnal pleasure I was vaguely aware of Drew saying, “Yeah Daddy Justin. Take his gift. Take it all.” I was too focused though on Kevin's cock and cum to give a second thought to Drew's remark.

(to be continued)

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1