"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

Part 2

I felt a battle going on inside my head as I pedaled closer to the park. Part of my mind was hoping I'd see Drew here again like last week, but part of my mind was hoping he wouldn't be here. That it was just some one-off unexplainable thing and I could forget it and go back to my normal, routine (vanilla?) life. But I couldn't forget it and I knew that was a fact as the memories from last week in Drew's apartment became clearer and sharper and I felt an urgency inside to see him again. My mind gave itself over to the memories flooding in.

I was taking a third hit off the pipe and getting hornier and more eager with every cloud I was blowing, feeling the smoke free my mind in a way I never knew it could be freed. I was slouched down a ways on Drew's couch rolling my head back and forth as I felt my cock once more burrow into the deepest part of his throat, loving the way he was making me feel with his wet hungry mouth. My wife was not very good at cocksucking so I had never experienced the sensations Drew was giving me. I was thinking to myself again and again, “What else have I missed and not known about all these years? What other seducing feelings and urges that Drew was making me aware of. I blew out a huge white cloud, feeling the immediate erotic wave roll over me, and thrust my hips up hard into the sweating face of the naked sexy young stud who was kneeling between my wide spread legs forcing my dripping cockhead another centimeter or two deeper into his expert and welcoming throat. “Oh fuck, baby! Hot fucking damn! Yeah baby suck that cock. Use your throat and make love to daddy's dick. Damn boy you're making my cock harder than it's ever been! Holy fuck!! Take it you hot fucker!!” I looked down my sweat-soaked abs and locked eyes with the handsome cock-worshiper impaled on my rigid dick, and saw the smile even with his lips stretched wide around my thickness. There was something else in his eyes and face as well that I couldn't quite name, but it stirred something in my head that made me want this to go on forever and made me want to please him as much as he was pleasing me.

I felt another stirring too and realized almost too late that his sucking mouth and throat had brought me to the edge of orgasm. “Oh, sh*t, boy! Damn! I'm close. Your mouth is gonna make daddy cum! So good! Your mouth feels sooooo good!” Suddenly the wet warmth was gone from around my cock and I felt the cool air brushing against it's throbbing wetness. “No! No!” I almost sobbed. “Why'd you stop dude? I was so close. I wanted to feed you my cum so bad!” Drew wrapped one strong hand around spit-slick cock and slowly stroked it, dissolving me into soft moans of sensual pleasure. “I know you wanted to cum down my throat and I want to taste it, but not yet. I have so much more to show you, Justin, and I don't want you cumming too soon then leaving. I want us to have a lot more fun first. Don't you want that too, daddy?” he asked looking at me as his tongue rolled across the piss slit in my cockhead lapping up a thick bead of precum. “Hell yes I do! I fucking love it! Need to keep going, baby!” Still staring intently at me I watched him dip his head just slightly then felt that amazing tongue licking all around and across my cum-filled hairy nuts. “Oh gawwwwwddddd, boy! Your tongue is fucking amazing! Where'd you learn to use it like you do? Mmmmmmmm. Lick 'em, Yeah feel how heavy they are with cum.” Laying my head back and closing my eyes I began playing with my nips and felt Drew nuzzle lower and more firmly into my sweaty blond crotch hairs then felt him take one full bulging ball into his perfect mouth and begin washing it with his spit and tongue. Fuck yeah!, I thought! Keeps feeling better and better.

Feeling Drew release my nutsac and sensing his movement I raised my head and opened my eyes as he stood up from the floor and straddled his slim hot tight smooth body over my waist, his knees on the couch on either side of me. A look of complete lust crossed his face as he began slowly stroking his own hard cock and asked me, “Did you like what I did to your cock and balls, daddy? Did it turn you on having your hard married dick inside my mouth and throat, treating it like you said your wife never has?” One hand still stroking his rigid meat, the other hand moved to my furry nips and twisted them making me buck under him and moan. “Yeah, baby! You know how hot it made me. You took it all so eagerly and willingly. I could tell you liked having daddy's cock in your mouth. My wife rarely even tries to give me a blowjob anymore. You are so much better at it than she could ever be!” Drew had moved upwards a bit more and now had his knees right at my hairy armpits and the head of his dripping cock rubbing softly against my chin. I was staring at the clear thick drop of precum covering his cockhead and didn't realize I had licked my lips. But Drew realized it.

He ran the fingers of one hand through my hair as he waggled his manhood before me. “Looks like the sexy married daddy from the park whose not into guys likes watching me stroke my hard 7” cock for you. Do you? Do you like seeing it slide in and out of my fist, putting on a show for you?” “Yes!”, I said in a cracked voice. “It looks so good, so.....so.....” I trailed off not sure what I was trying to say. Drew helped find the right word. “So tasty and delicious? Is that what you're saying daddy?” he said with a touch of glee in his soft whisper. “Yes that's it exactly! It looks so tasty!” Drew rose up higher on his knees bringing his oozing cockhead into contact with my lips. “Open up daddy and find out just how tasty your horny boy's cock is.” With no hesitation or resistance I parted my lips and felt the thick flesh of cock enter my mouth for the first time ever! I growled in my throat and raised my head forward taking more of this sexy stud's cock into my mouth. I was addicted right away!

(to be continued)

• Like 38
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, versmetropig said:

@TaKinGDeePanal it sure does, doesn'T iT!

My (now ex-) wife never knew that I took raw cock - and still doesn’t. Likewise, she doesn’t know that I love to get fucked up before during and after I take raw cock (I only started after I was separated). 

@PartyandBreed - I’d love to have the opportunity to tell you about the first time I did T (perhaps while you shove it in my vein next year). 

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 2

Part 3

As Drew and I both worked to get more of his young turgid meat into my straight married mouth I became aware of a tart taste on my tongue. Not an unpleasant taste at all. Something I wanted to taste more of – just like I wanted more of this sexy guy's pulsing cock sliding into my mouth and my throat. I moaned around my mouthful of cock as I tasted more of the fluid collecting on my tongue. Then it hit me....that was his precum! He was oozing it continually now and I hungered for more. I pulled my mouth off of his spit-shined hard cock and looked at his sweating smiling face. “Damn man your precum tastes so good! And there's so much of it,” I finished saying as I licked more of the juice from his wide piss slit. Drew was holding the pipe in one hand and a lighter in the other preparing to get us both higher and hornier. “It's all yours daddy. Every sweet drop of my precum is for you to swallow. And if you like how my precum tastes you're going to go fucking wild when you taste my cum.” With that he took a huge hit off the glass pipe keeping his dark eyes locked on mine. I didn't even flinch when he mentioned me tasting his cum. I automatically knew I was going to and I wanted to. With my eagerness heightened I wrapped my lips back around Drew's dripping cock taking it almost balls deep in one movement.

“Oh fuck yeah Justin!”, Drew cried out as he exhaled another huge cloud. “Suck that dick man. Yeah stud suck my cock for me and work for that first load of cum. I wanna feed you every thick tasty drop daddy. Part of your boy inside you.” I growled around the meat filling my throat, now on a mission to get my boy to cum down my throat. I wouldn't stop until his nuts were empty. He had taken my spot on the couch and I was on the floor kneeling between his muscled spread legs. I licked and kissed the hair dusted balls holding the prize I now needed. Drew moaned and slid a little closer to the edge of the couch as I buried my face and tongue in the musky sweaty smell of his shaved crotch. I inhaled this man's scent digging deeper into the area where his thighs and balls joined. I heard Drew moaning and was proud that I was making this stud feel so good with my inexperienced mouth. I felt his strong hand running through my damp hair then ever so gently nudging me downward as I realized he was pulling his legs back more and giving me better access to his groin.

“Lower, daddy” he whispered so softly I almost didn't hear him. But then, “Lick me and kiss me lower there daddy. Run your warm wet tongue across your boy's hole. It needs attention daddy. Please!” he begged as I felt more gentle pressure on the top of my head. Somehow or other this guy who was young enough to be my own son had me under his power and I wanted to please him. In the back of my mind I knew at least part of my readiness to surrender was the drugs we were smoking but this jock stud was in charge and we both knew that.

I'd heard raunchy remarks over the years about eating ass but never thought about it. I enjoyed eating out my wife's pussy and making her cum from it but the thought of tasting her asshole never entered my mind. But now I was practically panting as I looked at the hairless clean puckered hole in front of me and silently obeyed Drew and lightly brushed my tongue across his boyhole. Drew immediately gasped and arched his back causing my tongue and lips to press harder against his taint as I instinctively started drilling into his succulent flesh. “Yes daddy! Oh fuck yessssssss! Eat that hole fucker! Eat it like you eat her pussy. Gawwddddddd that feels so good daddy! Eat my hole man! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh yeahhhhhh!!” I grabbed his trembling thighs to brace myself and went to town on his asshole. And like everything else he had shown me so far I had no idea where this hunger and craving were coming from. I was a very conservative almost kind of vanilla guy when it came to sex, but there was a fire lit in me and I wanted to let it burn.

Drew was pushing his ass outward toward me as I dived deeper trying to taste his insides with my tongue. “Eat me you damn hot sexy fucker!”, Drew moaned. “Yeah daddy give in, don't hold back. Eat the fucking hell out of your boy's hole! Make me soaking wet so you can slide your hard married dick inside me and fuck me daddy! I want you to fuck me with your cock! Please!!”

His words opened a door in my mind I never knew existed. Behind that door were things I had never consciously thought of or imagined. Things that all my life I was told were wrong and filthy and were only done by men whose minds were warped and per**rted. But hearing him beg me to fuck him made the lust I was feeling increase tenfold. Fuck him? He wants my dick in his ass?!! That's so dirty, so wrong. These thoughts were rushing through my mind in nanoseconds even as I drilled deeper into his delicious opening hole and felt his nuts bouncing on top of my head as he jacked himself. Yeah it's dirty and wrong but so damn hot, I told myself. I want to fuck him and give him my cum.

Panting I raised my sweat and spit slicked face from his twitching hole, my eyes taking in the sight of his strong hand wrapped around his hard-as-rock dick, traveling over his ripped heaving abs, his hard stiff nips and finally meeting his gaze as he stared at me with nothing but desire in his eyes. “Aw fuck daddy! You ate me out so good. You liked eating my boyhole didn't you, daddy? Did you like how I taste?” “Daddy loved eating your hole boy! It was so warm and tasted fucking great! I couldn't get enough of it!”

Drew grabbed the glass pipe and lighter and told me to sit next to him on the couch. I did and he had me take 3 big hits while he kept whispering in my ear how good my tongue had felt in him and how wet he was with my spit. He took my left hand and guided it down to his hole. “Here, daddy. Feel how wet you made me. So wet and relaxed and hungry for more”. I moaned against his neck as he adjusted slightly causing a finger to slide easily into his hole. “Mmmm yeah daddy finger my hole. Finger me and get my wetness all over your wedding ring. That looks so good doesn't it?” he asked in a seductive moan. I looked down and saw my ring finger sliding in and out of his wet hairless hole. I saw the wedding ring on that finger pressing against his flesh then withdraw only to repeat the move over again. My mind was screaming at me, telling me I was married, I was straight, I couldn't do this. But as if reading my mind Drew took hold of my throbbing shaft and began stroking it. “I need this in me Justin. I need your cock in me fucking me. Please daddy. Fuck me, fuck your boy. She doesn't need to know, does she?”

(to be continued)

• Like 26
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1