"She Doesn't Need to Know"

PartyandBreed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey P&B- I hope you geT a chance to wriTe more. You capture so perfecTly the insane hotness of smoking ouT in the beginning. My dick leaks every time I read “fuck smoke” and watch lose more and more control and inhibition. I keep smoking and sTroking to this over and over. Drew’s mind is the besT. 
you are such a gifted wriTer. 

• Like 3

Part 12

The pain that instantly took over everything I was now became the only focus I was capable of. It was as if the world had disappeared and all that surrounded me was nothing but a blinding horrific pain filled blackness. No sounds, no smells....nothing but the unmerciful increase of the pain and silent darkness of my mind. So, I thought to myself, this is how it feels to die.

After I don't know how long, I was vaguely aware of hearing voices. They sounded far away and I couldn't make out any words but it was something my mind struggled to hold onto, to pull me out of the blackness. But even as I began to hear the voices grow louder and began to feel a warm breeze touching my skin, my growing alertness also brought the intense unbearable pain into sharp and undeniable reality. I tried to scream, to make words, but I couldn't. I didn't want to but I opened my eyes and cried out at the unexpected brightness of the sun-filled afternoon.

“Hey there daddy,” I heard a voice say. “I'm glad you're back with us. Just in time to feel me shove the last inch of my cock into your tight cheating married ass!” Then I felt a powerful thrust against my body and finally found my voice. “No!! Don't, please!! What's going on?!! Please, oh please make it stop hurting!” I was sobbing and trying to understand what was happening. “Look at me, daddy,” I heard the same voice say, in a commanding tone that I knew I had to obey. I looked towards the voice, my vision beginning to clear and I saw my naked body stretched out, legs spread wide, and between my legs a naked sweat-covered handsome young man grinning at me lustfully. “Drew,” I whispered hoarsely as I recognized him and images of today began moving into my drug-fogged mind.

His smile widened. “Yeah daddy, it's me. Drew. Your son. Remember all the fun we've been having?” As he spoke I felt more pain, a newer kind of pain as if my insides were being pulled out. “Oh fuck! That hurts! Why? What?! No, no, my son is Jeremy. Not Drew.” The pieces still hadn't all fallen into place yet in my head and I was confused. The pain was making it hard to concentrate. I saw a look of surprise briefly cross Drew's face. “Jeremy? Jeremy's your son?” “Yes,” I answered wondering why he asked that. Before I could say more though Drew spoke again. “But today I'm your son, daddy. Drew. Your own son. The one you wanted to fuck you. That you begged to fuck your cheating married ass and take your virginity. Remember, daddy? Remember sucking in the fuck smoke then begging for my cock? Your son's cock in your cherry hole?” As he said this I felt a movement inside me as he slid balls deep into me again. And I remembered. I remembered everything.

I moaned, dimly aware of three things almost all at the same time: (1) I felt Drew begin moving his cock in and out of my ass; (2) I felt a pulsing in my own cock; and (3) I realized the pain, although it was still terrific, was not as bad as just a few moments before. “Mmmmm,” I sighed. “Oh fuck yes I remember. But it hurts too much. I can't take it. Please, please pull out of me.”

Drew, his gaze fixed on me, ran his hands up my thighs, over my abs and stopped at my pecs even as his in-and-out movements continued. He took both of my nips between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and pulled on them. I moaned and arched my back enjoying the sensation on my nips and for a short moment almost forgetting the pain of his cock inside me. “I know how good it feels to have your nips played with,” I heard Drew whisper softly as I lay there with my eyes closed feeling myself getting turned on. “I like making you feel good, daddy. And I can make you feel really good with my cock. I promise. Don't make me stop daddy. Let me fuck you some more and show you. Let your son 's cock make you feel good, daddy. Okay?”

His fingers on my nips, his seductive voice, his promise to make me feel good all worked together to weaken my resistance. And as I tried to think more clearly I couldn't deny that the pain that had wracked my body and my mind when he first put his cock in me had now become more uncomfortable instead of unbearable. Apparently Drew took my silence to mean I didn't want him to fuck me more because I heard him say, “I think you need some help to persuade you, daddy.” I opened my eyes to see him looking at me. “And we have the help you need. Ryan, let our Daddy Justin have some more smoke. He gets so naughty when he does.”

Drew had hardly finished when I saw a hand holding the glass pipe move it to my lips and lighting a flame under the packed bowl. “That's it stud. Suck in that fuck smoke and get nasty with us.” I looked up and saw Ryan's face smiling at me as I inhaled the swirling smoke. “Yeah man,” he said. “Get all the fuck smoke you can. Then enjoy getting fucked.” As soon as I started sucking on the pipe my eagerness for more hot raw sex quickly grew. As I started on my second hit Drew began moving his hips faster, sliding his hard bare cock in and out of my hole in a perfect rhythm. I was feeling more and more pleasure, the earlier pain becoming a distant memory.

I blew out my second cloud and looked into Drew's dark eyes. I moved my legs up and wrapped them around his waist. “Oh hell baby! That feels so good. Your cock feels so damn good inside me! Fuck me son! Fuck your dad and give me your cum!” Drew's grinned hungrily at me. “You fucking got it daddy! Your son is going to fucking knock you up! Hold on stud!”

(to be continued)

• Like 22
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1