Suck instead of fuck

hotguy02

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but has anybody ever had a situation where the top only wants you to suck him

I have a situation where my top Daddy used to love to breed me I would suck him and then he would fuck me and finish by breeding me but lately ever since he made me suck him until he unloaded in my mouth and I swallowed that's all he wants now two years ago I sucked him till completion and swallowed his love for the first time now that's all he wants in the last 2 years she's only fucked me twice but now all he wants is to use my mouth and unload and for me to swallow and that's it I miss being fucked by him but at the same time I am his bottom and I love sucking I've learned to love to suck and swallow now that's all I can think of is servicing him but I still would like to get fucked every now and then has anybody ever had an issue where they're top Daddy fell in love with your mouth

yeah, sometimes i wish my top would fuck me more too.. i dont mind blowing him while he games but he knows i'm trained well enough that he can just kick back and give the occasional order or if he gets really excited he will slap me a lot. usually he will only fuck me when he wakes up in the morning and it's always dry af but luckily he usually had me wearing plugs so im grateful for these morning fucks

• Like 1

I have had a very similar experience with a past Daddy who loved using my ass for his breeding pleasure and then switched to only wanting me to suck his hung cock.   I was feeling particularly naughty as a sub one day sucking his cock as he ordered, and asked why he never wants my ass ... “Good cock suckers are hard to find, you serve my cock better this way.”  I paid for questioning him with a belt spanking I won’t forget.     I have since moved away from his area, but was given one amazing fuck before I left...  

In my situation I found a top who wanted to breed me and left my cock sucking to the other Daddy. 

• Like 1

When I was first starting out I sucked more straight guys than gay. I didn't really have a great network of contacts, didn't know where to go, etc. Most of the straight guys only wanted sucked off.

The best sex of my life has occurred ever since I branched out and did my best to connect with gay men. From my experience gay men want to follow through on the suck with a fuck far more than straight, and they are fucking me, and not imagining the woman they couldn't get.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 2:44 PM, Cckscker said:

yeah, sometimes i wish my top would fuck me more too.. i dont mind blowing him while he games but he knows i'm trained well enough that he can just kick back and give the occasional order or if he gets really excited he will slap me a lot. usually he will only fuck me when he wakes up in the morning and it's always dry af but luckily he usually had me wearing plugs so im grateful for these morning fucks

Oh that's so true.  I experience the same thing with my top Daddy.   He likes to sit back watch the news while I suck him or he's on the phone conducting business.  And sometimes he dry fuxks me and it's painful but he loves it.  So kind of have to give in to his needs 

On 9/12/2022 at 6:25 PM, HazyHunter said:

I have had a very similar experience with a past Daddy who loved using my ass for his breeding pleasure and then switched to only wanting me to suck his hung cock.   I was feeling particularly naughty as a sub one day sucking his cock as he ordered, and asked why he never wants my ass ... “Good cock suckers are hard to find, you serve my cock better this way.”  I paid for questioning him with a belt spanking I won’t forget.     I have since moved away from his area, but was given one amazing fuck before I left...  

In my situation I found a top who wanted to breed me and left my cock sucking to the other Daddy. 

Yes I can relate to tht as well.   My daddy told me the same thing.  Hard to find a good cocksucker.   Us bottoms tht are submissive to a real daddy don't get to chose where daddy unloads lol

11 hours ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

When I was first starting out I sucked more straight guys than gay. I didn't really have a great network of contacts, didn't know where to go, etc. Most of the straight guys only wanted sucked off.

The best sex of my life has occurred ever since I branched out and did my best to connect with gay men. From my experience gay men want to follow through on the suck with a fuck far more than straight, and they are fucking me, and not imagining the woman they couldn't get.

I've never been with a straight guy.    Just dom top gay daddys

10 hours ago, Caged said:

Maybe I’m weird, but I love being feed a big load of cum.  I love the feeling of being fucked, but find it a bit of a let down when he shoots his load in my ass. You can fuck me, but please finish in my mouth. 

Well as much as I like getting fucked and bred by daddy because I feel that that's the most intimate and best way for daddy to mark me as his I have started feeling the same way you do.   I crave his cum now and constantly ask him to feed me.   Lol.    He's trained me to love it lol

I had one Daddy that never fucked me. It was always me between his thighs sucking his cock. TBH, I never really thought about him fucking me. It was always about me servicing his cock and that it was  how he wanted things to be. Now if he had suddenly stopped or severely limited the fucking, I would be confused. Though I wouldn’t have known how to react to that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, badjujuboy said:

I had one Daddy that never fucked me. It was always me between his thighs sucking his cock. TBH, I never really thought about him fucking me. It was always about me servicing his cock and that it was  how he wanted things to be. Now if he had suddenly stopped or severely limited the fucking, I would be confused. Though I wouldn’t have known how to react to that.

Yes I can relate to you.   You know Your place in the relationship.  And that is a good thing.   Some daddy's just simply love mouth's

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2022 at 7:25 PM, HazyHunter said:

Very true statement.

• Like 1