keyboard warrior

*AUTHOR NOTE*: inspiration comes from a real event but the development is pure fantasy; it's a one-time story, no second episodes are planned.

*AUTHOR NOTE 2*: yeah, I fantasize about pozzing some of those sermonizers, but I'll never do it - first of all because they do not deserve any attention both from me and HIV! My virus is too smart to accept such an offense; but at least I can write a story about this... If someone feels insulted, well, I consider it a coming out as keyboard warrior and they already know my answer.

---

He appeared showing a lion as avatar and I considered him an Internet user like any other; his name was a series of letters and numbers with apparently no meaning, nothing that could wake up my interest in knowing him further. Till he mentioned me in a forum post I replied to; I explained how gifting turns me on, despite I would never do it for real: "Let me ask", he quoted me. "If you really don't approve spreading HIV intentionally, why are you turned on by stories about it?" 

Maybe he felt disturbed by my profile, where I openly talk about my gifting fantasies; he didn't give a damn about the fact I was undetectable and could harm no one, even poz talking with complete strangers. He was too concentrated in sermonizing me and continued like that for the following week, with no answer from me.

My plan was to exclude him with the "block/ignore" feature but it suddenly changed as soon as he came up with a private message: "You're a keyboard warrior! As far as I can guess, you're not poz! I don't believe it! Prove it to me!"

That was an offense to my pride: me, a keyboard warrior? I could immediately send him my HIV test results in real time buying a self-test and recording it on video. "I won't descend to your level", I told myself and let it go without even looking at his profile.

"Prove your poz status", the guy insisted every time he saw me on line; "any way you want!"

ANY WAY? Fuck, I was getting hard just at the idea of having him on his back, feet over my shoulder, with my raw poz dick buried in him; without even knowing how he looked like or how his voice was. Just the challenging tone of his written words made me think it was time to teach him a lesson! HIV does not care about a person's physical appearance, why should I?

But curiosity hit me: his profile was actually interesting! He claimed to be submissive, loved to be used and abused, in several profile parts he specified to be STD free and looking for "safe" people to be fucked by. Sexting welcome.

I used the same approach I have for other contacts I sext with, reading his oldest posts I had quite a perfect idea of what buttons to push to turn him on; in a few days of messaging back and forth, he was virtually mine! I skipped on purpose the poz matter as my plan was taking shape: I had to conquest him during a meds holiday! I took my time, easy and daily sexting till I felt his complete submission. "Next week I'll be there", I announced surprising him. "You challenged me and I accepted it!"

"Don't know what you're talking about", was his reply; a further demonstration of his inclination: he was a keyboard warrior! 

A sex hungry one though, as he gave me his address even without knowing how I looked like too. 

The week passed and I had scheduled an entire week-end out of town. We exchanged numbers but I did never get a call from him, just texts! I also had some doubts in the meantime: what if he texts because he can't talk or hear, if he's deaf and I poz him without knowledge? He could also be on PrEP, we purposely avoided such topics in plenty of time, sex was the only thing that mattered.

"Door unlocked", I texted; "I'm there in 30 minutes. Get ready, naked and clean! Surprise 4 u!"

"waiting 4 u, clean OK" he messaged me back.

Damn, it was really hard to find a parking place near by, but a short walk was worth it; 20 minutes instead of 10, then finally I found an unlocked door as he described.

The house seemed empty so, without knowing his name, I shouted: "where's my lion? Poz talk author is here!"

No voice came from anywhere but in the end I reached a small bedroom... with actually a young guy sitting naked on a chair. Headphone over his head, a joystick in hands and a war game on the screen in front of him. 

What the fuck, which trouble was I getting into! My temptation was to turn around and leave, but rationality hit me: if I accuse this guy to be a keyboard warrior I can't behave as such! His appearance though, was not the experienced, sexually active man he claimed to be in messages!

"Sir", I heard his shy voice as soon as I gently touched his arm to get his attention. "Is it... is it you? I did not expect you to show up for real!"

I positioned my hands on his naked shoulders and tried to massage him; seduction takes time and this one needs patience and trust from me.

"You said 30 minutes, it took an hour! I thought you were a..."

"Keyboard warrior?" I interrupted him and gestured him towards the bed: "get your ass in there, I have no time for videogame addicted!"

He obeyed and was laying on the bed, on his back; I sat next to him with a bag in my hands, staying there without taking my clothes off. He nodded when I asked if he was 18, "will turn 19 in a couple weeks", he smiled proudly. 

In time for the gift, I thought to myself but didn't say a word.

"Finger fuck me", he was begging. His dick becoming hard while looking at me and my bag. "What do you have in there, sir?"

Without answering I sucked and rimmed him for a while, his hole relaxing every time my tongue went in deeper. Damn, he was moaning like a bitch in heat! "Fuck... fuck me", he moaned softly. "Please sir, fuck me..." 

My smile became soon a mischievous grin: "first day we met you asked me a question. To show you my HIV status. Here I am! Now, if you want me to fuck you, we'll perform these HIV tests together and fuck while waiting for the result. Are you game?" 

His voice didn't speak, but I saw his body sweating and his dick starting to leak precum; it was obvious what he wanted!

We set a timer on my phone and left our waiting tests on his nightstand, it was matter of some minutes. I unzipped my pants and, without even wasting time to strip, I inserted my raw dick in him.

"OUCH", he whimpered, but without even caring I was slowly and firmly thrusting into him; fuck, he was tight! I felt his tender insides tearing, his blood and my poz precum acting as lube for his probably virgin hole. 

"Almost there", I grinned pounding him hard, till I was balls deep. Meanwhile the timer was continuing going down and as soon as it showed one minute, I picked up my rhythm. "Almost there", I repeated staring at the tests. "Look at these results and tell me what you want!"

Finally the timer rang; one, two, three times, I wanted to breed him instantly but the sound disturbed this moment so I stopped it; responses were now visible, with two and one line!

"Oh, no", he started to cry; "You're really poz and I'm not on PrEP... Please pull out!"

"Undetectable", I whispered in his ear, looking into his eyes. "You wanted a safe guy, and here I am! Ready for load number two?"

He panicked, but I kept him in place with my strong hands; my phone still on its stand, pointing directly to his face.

"Tell me what you want, fucking keyboard warrior! Look into my eyes and tell me you want me to stop!"

I enjoyed his warm ass walls around my shaft, knowing I could not last longer; my virus happy to have finally found a worthy host.

"Please, I want your load... sir, please..."

"Better", I commanded. "You can do better!"

"Breed me, seed me, impregnate me..."

I squeezed his balls with one hand: "which kind of load do you want? Tell me!"

"Your positive load, I want... I want your HIV!"

His face turning red, embarrassed and pleased at the same time while I flooded his guts with my second load; "take it, fucking keyboard warrior! Take your birthday gift!"

I collapsed on him, completely spent. Our sweaty bodies entwined into an unexpected embrace. "Hold it in", I whispered; "I want you to keep all my poz seed in you."

"It's not fair", he told me after a while. "You claim to be poz, fantasize about gifting and then can't transmit."

"Time will tell", I replied; a last hug, a kiss on his forehead then I left his house.

"Want 2 keep in touch", he texted the following day. "maybe a repeat?"

"You MUST keep in touch" was my answer. "Let me know if there are any news."

No text came from him for a couple weeks, till his birthday arrived and I sent him a message: "u received my gift?"

and he answered "Will check in a while, in bed sick now."

"On my way", I typed back; "happy birthday, my poz son!"

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

2 minutes ago, Faithboy said:

Foolish you man will learn to respect his elders.  Tough love.

I have really had one keyboard warrior approaching me like that. Sermonizing about my fantasies and then saying "I don't believe you are poz".

No idea about how old he is and other personal info but I really imagine him as the innocent pretending to be an experienced guy who claims to know everything about life ...behind a keyboard or a videogame console.

Years ago I would have felt offended for a similar approach, but now that episode has instigated my fantasy. I'm an author, I use words and I invented a story about him! Reality stops at "I don't believe you're poz, prove it to me!" Then I blocked him every way possible. But fantasy can fly even higher if I want: currently I have no idea of writing more about him, but who knows? Keyboard warrior may embrace his new status and decide to take revenge of all people who bullied him at school calling him names for years and causing his aggressive behaviour towards other gay men. Till his gifter discovers him pozzing unaware guys and punishes the boy locking him in chastity and blocking his access to gay sites. The end of a kbw

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, negchaserlooking said:

Take your time, just let it happen. It will cum to you

it was coming with HIV as a punishment, but I don't want it to end up like that!

Punishment is the awful stereotype used by homophobic and serophobic so-called "straight" people, politicians included, who build their propaganda talking about HIV spreaders taking revenge of someone.

Even in fiction, I find this kind of storytelling ruins the whole queer community - I have read many stories of this kind here, but honestly they turn me off.

Words are relevant, one thing is GIFTING another is STEALTHING. Gifting requires full consent. 

• Like 1