After school boy

PigBoyDallas

I got hit up by this cute 18 y/o boy named Noah who wanted a quickie after school. I can't host and was a bit freaked out that he was still in HS and insisted he show me his DL before I would do anything at all. He was able to host thankfully as I can't and he was impossibly cute, shaggy curly blonde hair, cut face, blue eyes, smooth body and a nice sized uncut cock. I was kind of taken aback as to why he'd want to get with me, but he admitted he didn't want his buds to know he was "like that". I'm a pretty sympathetic listener and explained that I got it. We had been chatting a while and agreed to meet up today once he got out of school. We had talked about what we wanted sexually, which was to flip fuck, and had talked about barebacking. He said he wanted to talk about it in person once we'd met and that he'd feel more comfortable that way. It could be reductive and say I like a challenge, but I'm open to all kinds of play. We met up outside by his house and started chatting. He admitted he was too scared for me to know where he lived and wanted to talk first, which was cool. I was willing to do whatever to get with this hottie. Once we met up though I was totally charged up and horny as fuck and I got the sense he was too. He kept playing with his cock and it was obviously as big as he had alluded to. He finally agreed to go back to his house and once inside he was all over me, kissing me intensely, groping my cock and telling me how bad he wanted to fuck me. I reminded him I needed to see his ID and he pulled out his wallet and driver's license which, honestly, I barely looked at. Yes, his name was Noah, and I seared his last name in my mind so I could search up on him when I got home and memorized his DOB too. He cautioned me that while he had time to have some fun his parents would be home anywhere from 6 to 7 and we needed to get down to it. I smiled broadly at that and said OK, and we moved to his bedroom, locked the door and stripped down.

We were deep into kissing each other and soon were on the bed, me grinding my cock up against his ass and wanting to put it in him in the worst possible way. He's awkwardly stretching for his nightstand and can see and hear him fumbling for something and he winds up handing me lube. Saying nothing I quickly lube up my cock and his ass and quickly force my cock inside him raw. His eyes are wide and his face live with delight as he's calling out "oh yeah" and "fuck yeah" as I enter him raw. He says nothing about wrapping and he clearly doesn't care to talk about in person as he'd mentioned earlier. Clearly, he wants raw, or he'd have said no. I have his legs over my shoulders and am driving deep inside his ass, kissing him deeply, telling him how hot he is and how bad I want to cum in him. He's also telling me how bad he wants my load, how hot my cock is, and not to pull out. I'm totally into him and before long I blast a load deep in his hole. I collapse on him telling him how hot he was and how much I enjoyed it. He's kissing me deeply back saying he loves how I did him and that he wants to do the same to me but wants to be honest. I pull him close in a hug and say I'm cool with whatever he has to say, and he admits to me that he's never been tested, and is that OK? I say it is, knowing full well he's not asked me my status before I bred him, not that I really cared. He's hot and I want his seed regardless. He looks relieved that I want his cum and eagerly roll on my back with him on top me and guiding his cock to my ass. I can reach my hand over to where the lube is lying on the bedspread and hand it to him and can feel him lubing up my ass and his cock. I'm gasping as I take his massive cock balls deep and don't give a shit that he doesn't know his status.... I want that cock and his load. And it doesn't take long until he is pounding me so hard, I can't even think straight. He's one of the biggest cocks I've taken in a while and he's hitting me in all the places I want to get fucked. He's kissing me deeply as I can barely breathe for the deep pounding he's giving me as I beg for him to cum in me. He finally gives me his load...an intense spasm, that I can feel all over me, inside and out. He collapses on me, panting, trying to catch his breath as I pull him in a bear hug, thanking him for giving me what I wanted. I know I should care about his status, but I wanted his load so bad I'm willing to take my chances. I loved that he took me no questions so its not for me to get all butt hurt. He looked at the clock and said we had time for one more quickie and did I want to fuck him or me fuck him again? I told him I wanted to fuck him again and quick shot another load balls deep in his ass. We both collapsed on the bed and again started kissing each other. He asked me why I wasn't dating and I admitted I hated being committed to a guy and liked messing around with other guys and liked having multiple guys fucking me. He laughed and said that sounded a lot like him, and that he liked guys using his ass too. I asked how often he got it, and he admitted it was a mix of buds and guys off apps. I admitted that was cool as I met up with guys off of apps and liked having fun like he did.

It was getting late in the day and he was getting nervous about his parents coming home and said I should get going. I thanked him and said I was down to hook up any time he wanted and he said he was as well. He thanked me for being chill about not knowing his status and we had another bear hug before I left. I know I have no problems taking his seed and am guessing there are LOTS of guys that would take his seed as well.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 9