The second ring. What does it feel like to the top?

neg4charge

• 2 weeks later...

The what is perceived as the "second ring" feels quite the same for the penetrator as it feels when a guy fucks a woman. In both cases it feels as you pass with the edge of your glans over an edge what gives extra stimulus to the glans. At the time I was straight that was one of my favourite sensations. It is only possible when your penis is long enough or the man or woman that you are fucking is not to deep that you can reach that end. The ridge on the glans and the ridge on the cervix wiil be designed for each other to enhance the chance of impregnation. As by miracle we as gays can also enjoy quite a same design. If your penis is long enough to reach over that edge in a woman there is also a lot more chance to give her a vaginal orgasm and with a guy there is a lot more chance to give him a sissygasm or a full body orgasm (as woman mostly experience it). Also for the gay-bottom as for the woman it ies especially when you are fucked so deeply that the semen stays in the body of the bred person. With women there is the extra effect that if she comes simultaniously as the man ejaculates, the womb will make sucking contractions to suck the semen in to the womb what enhances the chance to get pregnant. Long ago I experienced this several times with women that were amazed the semen did not come out of them after we had sex and thought they did not get the semen in them. An anal orgasm is more triggered by the rubbing of the prostate and that you can compare to the relocated glans to the anus for a experienced bottom or to be compared as the clitoris in a women. The "second ring" is defenitely the way to have profound orgasms asthough that not deep ejaculations and the semen coming out of your asshole is very hot too!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Love to top... never reached a ring... I am only about 7.5 actual inches.. so no.. I don't think ive hit it.. I've only fucked well used bottoms.. I like the feeling of open bottomless mancunt.  I have had my ring deflowered by an ex.. about 8 inches.. he pushed my knees to my chest and during r@pe play he found mine.. purposely solid thrusting against the bend till my second hole gave up its integrity....of course he came there and wanted that spot every fuck after that.  Sorry to say but if I bottom it's one of the best ways to get me to cum first..  wreck it..😈

5 hours ago, Wrecked69 said:

Love to top... never reached a ring... I am only about 7.5 actual inches.. so no.. I don't think ive hit it.. I've only fucked well used bottoms.. I like the feeling of open bottomless mancunt.  I have had my ring deflowered by an ex.. about 8 inches.. he pushed my knees to my chest and during r@pe play he found mine.. purposely solid thrusting against the bend till my second hole gave up its integrity....of course he came there and wanted that spot every fuck after that.  Sorry to say but if I bottom it's one of the best ways to get me to cum first..  wreck it..😈

I've been fucked deep enough that it started to hurt. That was probably the point of the bend. Never had someone long enough to straighten that bend out!

• 5 months later...

It feels great... almost like a pair of tightly puckered lips are kissing at the head of your cock when you first start banging into it. Then all of a sudden the bottom relaxes and you kind of fall forward into it as it just opens up, and you glide into a place that most never get to feel. And then the real fun begins. I know that may sound like a silly description, but that's what its always felt like to me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I struggle to understand my insides! I push my middle finger into my asshole and once it's as deep as it can go, I find I'm pushing against another ring. If I breathe deep, it flexes and opens for my finger. Is this the opening to my guts/the 'bend'? It doesn't seem like the opening to the 'bend' you've all described would be that close to the anus (the length of my middle finger is only about 3/4 inches at most). Surely it'd be further inside me? You all make it sound like it would take an above average dick to reach it. 

EDIT: Sorry, my post isn't from the Tops perspective. But I'd be super grateful for any reply. 

Edited by dude8688

• 3 weeks later...

As a “fat bottom guy” tops benefit from “the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin’” but the downside is there’s also a lot of padding in the way, so none have ever made it to the bend as far as I know. In my younger dieting to starvation days, (6”1’ and 165 lbs) I still had a big ass, and it was also the late ‘80s, which was condom crazed. I always experience pain getting fucked with condoms, so I didn’t last long enough back then for anyone long enough to reach the bend.