Florida pumping

So recently visited the USA Florida it was a gorgeous place from the beaches to the bars. One night I ventured out and found a bar down a side street. I walked in sat down ordered a drink, it was busy fun and the locals loved my accent. I got chatting to a guy sat next to me and his older partner the young guy was good

looking tall and slim but his partner buddy was a real bear of a man hair and seemed uninterested in my presence. 

we laughed and joked then the younger said he had to head out to meet some friends at a party and buddy didn’t want to go as he had work in the morning. I bid him goodbye and continued with my drink. Buddy started to talk he told me he had been to the uk and visited a bath house and loved it. We chatted for a while and my glass never seemed to empty he kept topping up my glass. We laughed and joked. I got up and headed for the bathroom, stumbling slightly it had been a good night. As I walked into the toilet I felt a

strong arm around my waste and I was guided into a cubical. I was spun round my god he was strong I came face to face with buddy he kissed me pushing his younger deep into my mouth probing away he had me up against the wall of the cubical he stopped opened his shirt my god he was so hairy with pearced large nipples suck them he said before I could say a word he pulled me

into his large chest. I sucked them as he pushed his hand down my jeans rubbing my cock through them, suddenly he unzipped and pulled out a hose pipe of a cock thick and full of vanes. He pushed me down on my knees and pushed his giant cock into my mouth. My god he fucked my face hard and fast I gagged my mouth at full stretch. He pulled out told me kiss it baby kiss it, I tickled it with my tongue flicking it around his huge hairy balls suddenly I was yanked to my feet jeans ripped open bent over he spat on his hand and rammed it into my cheeks pushing 4 fingers in straight away. He pulled a condom out of his pocket opened it unravelled it and threw it on the floor in front of me, we don’t want one of these do we before I could answer, he pushed his giant cock deep in my hole, I was split in two I felt my self ripping apart, he began to pump and pump me harder and harder hands yanking onto his cock deeper and deeper, thrusting harder and harder until he pushed forward so deep and suddenly he blew deep inside me, he pulled out patted me on the back and opened the door as he walked out he said next suddenly a skinny guy walked in cock in hand he was in me before I knew it thrusting fast as he could after the hose pipe cock I was gaping he came in seconds he walked out and said next 2 guys walked in scorpion tats closed the door one pushed his cock in my mouth the other in my arse my god I was loving it, all my fantasy’s coming true, these guys ducked me like I was their fuck doll, again and again one dropped his load then they swapped the other dropped his load and walked out. 3 hours pass and I have been done by every guy in the bar. I can barely walk but I head back to my hotel cum dripping out my crack I get into bed and left it all in their. I felt amazing 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5