The Change

my first try at fiction - hope y’all enjoy the story and come back for more!

————

Chapter One

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel and looked out over the trees, catching a glimpse of a figure walking amongst them. My heart raced in my chest, pounding hard enough that I could hear its beat in my ears. This was the rush that kept me coming back - 19, in college (presumably straight, to all who knew me), with a girlfriend and a soccer scholarship. But a cock slut in between the trees. I was young when I first went cruising, and ever since that first time I was hooked: that rush of adrenaline of finding a stranger in public, of touching and sucking and letting them inside me (protected, always, because I couldn’t risk it) was addictive, and I kept on giving in and coming back for another fix. I knew how dangerous it was, but in fact got off on it, got off on the thought of being seen bent over a picnic table being railed by a man who’s name I didn’t even know.

With a sigh, I turned off my engine, opened my car door and stepped out. I felt a tingle down my spine as I glanced over my shoulder and headed towards the trail. It was a narrow one, with tree branches jutting out and scratching at my face, arms and legs (dressed as I was in a tanktop, 3” running shorts and a jockstrap). Birds and insects did their thing around me as I continued forward, excited and anxious and horny as all fuck. I kept my eyes alert for movement, and after a few seconds spotted someone ahead. He was standing to the side of the trail, tall and dark skinned and hot as fuck in his gym gear. There was a tent in the front of his shorts, and his hand was lazily stroking over it. Our eyes met. I gave a small nod. He returned it - and with three strides, I was standing in front of him.

“Hey,” I said, and glanced down at his groin. He squeezed and returned the salutation. I lifted my gaze back to meet his, closed the distance between us and placed my hand over his hard on. It was stiff as hell, and hung - felt like at least 8”. I stroked him twice over the pants, eyes still fixed on his, then pulled back his waistband and reached inside, my fingers wrapping around his cock. A sigh pushed past my lips as I felt the familiar warmth of his dick, the firmness of it. His cock throbbed in my hand, as one of his grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to my knees.

His shorts came down with me, and as my kneecaps hit the dirt his cock bobbed infront of my face. Precum was dripping from his slit, and I leaned forward to lick some up with my tongue, swallowing it before proceeding to take his hung cock all the way to the base. My throat clenched around his erection, my eyes watering and my nose smelling the musky scent of his pubes as my face nestled into them. He moaned, and I smirked as I pulled back and begun to blow him. For multiple minutes he face fucked me, his hands on the back of my head and his cock thrusting in and out of my willing throat. My eyes watered and he ignored my gagging - and I loved every second of it.

Then, he stopped and his hands wrapped around my armpits. He pulled me to my feet, spun me around, pulled my shorts just off my ass and applied pressure against my lower back that caused me to bend. I knew what was coming, and that it was my turn to disappoint him: most of these guys wanted to fuck raw, and they never liked it when I told them I only played safe. As I felt him place his hard cock between my ass cheeks, dragging it up and letting the tip catch against my hole, I hissed at the feeling. I’ve always wanted to know what raw feels like, understand what all the hubub is about - but not with a stranger.

“Do you have a rubber?” I glanced over my shoulder at him, and could see the hesitation on his face as he lightly pressed the head of his cock against my rim. 

“I don’t - usually just go raw,” His lips twitched into a reassuring grin, grinding the tip of his cock harder against my hole.

“I only play safe, but I got one,” He looked somewhat disappointed as I shifted to pull a rubber out of my pocket and it to him. He took it from me and kept it in his palm, still stroking his cock back and forth across my hole. With each pass, I moaned - and then, I felt the slight sting as the head of his cock slipped inside. I moaned, but even through the pleasure alarm bells were going off: I could still feel the closed package of the condom in his hand where he had it placed on my hip. “Condom,” I said through my moan.

“Just gimme a second,” He moaned, shifting so just a little more of his cock entered me. “It’s ok,” he encouraged, and against my better judgment I decided to let him enjoy just a small moment inside me raw. I was enjoying the feeling, and had to admit that there was a definite rush in knowing there was no rubber separating him from my insides. And just as I was rationalizing that it was only the tip, the stranger pulled back and then slammed the entire length of his raw cock all the way into me until his balls slapped against my taint.

“Dude, condom!” i insisted, as I lost my footing and stumbled slightly. As I stumbled, he pushed my back down until I was laying on the ground. I assumed he was going to put the condom on, but instead he threw the unopened package on the ground by my face and lowered himself down over me. Before I fully understood what was happening, he’d moved both my hands behind me and was holding them with a firm grip against my back while his legs tightened around my thighs. And then he was back inside me raw: again he simply rammed his cock in and began to thrust, his erection drilling into my hole. It felt amazing, but I pushed up against him, trying to free myself. “Please put on the condom!” i begged.

“Shut up,” he hissed through a moan as he continued to pound into me. He was brutal, driving his hard cock into my hole with a punishing rhythm.  My own dick was hard despite my terror, and his cock only seemed to get harder the more I struggled. Still holding my arms firmly behind my back, he curled his other arm around my throat and clamped his hand against my mouth. His chest was against my back as he continued to snap his hips into mine, and his lips were against my ears. There was a group forming around us, men with their cocks out, watching. None of them moved to help me.  

And then -

“Here comes my poz load,” The man fucking me whispered into my ear, and my eyes widened with terror as he clamped down on me, held me down and unloaded inside me. I could feel his bare cock throbbing, could feel the warmth of his cum filling me. I tried to yell for him to stop, but it was just muffled into his hand as this stranger continued to dump what felt like buckets of apparently poz cum into my guts.

15 minutes ago, Moose143 said:

I hope a train is pulled on me err this character

😉 may be the direction I’m going - I like to write about what I wish would happen to me 😝

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Here’s the next part.

Chapter 2

He kept cumming for what felt like hours, but was probably much less. My brain was spinning out of control. After years of being careful, after all my sex ed classes, I had just taken my first raw load against my will and it was a positive one. I could feel dirt against my cheek as I lay there, realizing that there was no getting away and slowly stopping to struggle. I laid there, physically present but with my mind shutting down. Despite the terror I felt, I could also feel my hard cock rutting against the ground. Why was I turned on? The worst had just happened, I shouldn’t be horny. 

The stranger stayed in me for a few minutes, but eventually I felt him pull out. I didn’t immediately stand, mostly lost in my thoughts and also because everything hurt. I stared out a no direction in particular, and didn’t even realize someone else moved to stand over me until they were lowering themselves down. “Condom,” I muttered uselessly, as this new stranger ignored my request and slid his hard cock raw into my hole. “That guy said he was poz,” I whispered, as the new stranger gripped my arms just like the previous one to hold me in place. I considered struggling, but didn’t have the fight in me.

“So am I,” The man inside me said matter-of-fact as he began to drill into my hole. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as his cock pounded in and out of me; and yet… it felt so fucking good. Even as I cried, I heard a moan leave my lips and this only seemed to encourage the stranger to pick up his pace. The group of strangers around us seemed to have grown, cocks out and hard; they all had to have heard me say the first guy was poz, yet here they all still were.

The second stranger came, and was quickly replaced by a third. This one had something -a scarf? A tie? i couldn’t tell- that he used to tie my hands behind my back. I was at the mercy of these men, and by counting feet I realized there was at least a dozen of them. A dozen men who were either poz or simply didn’t care, given they were still here. All my fight was gone, and I lay there as cock after cock entered my abused hole. Not a single condom being rolled on. I stopped trying to warn them, stopped reacting at all as I simply lay there - crying and moaning and feeling my own hard on drive into the dirt beneath me, confusing my brain.

It was dark by the time the final cock throbbed and shot a load into me. I’d lost count at ten cocks, and that had been at least an hour ago. The final stranger pulled out of me, untied my hands and left. I could hear crickets and other scurrying animals in the tree, but for minutes after I didn’t move: I stayed on the ground, my ass exposed to the cold air. Terror was rushing through me at what had just taken place, and yet my cock was harder than it had ever been. Despite the risk, despite the fact that I was surely now HIV positive, I couldn’t help but admit that the raw cocks slamming into my ass had felt better than any wrapped up dick ever had.

After a few minutes, I couldn’t stand it anymore and rolled onto my back, immediately pulling my erection out of my shorts. My hole was burning more than it ever had, but in a way that just made me hornier. Surprising myself, as I stroked my cock, I slid two fingers of my other hand into my hole. It was sore and swollen and I could feel the buckets of cum inside me, and in seconds I was shooting my own load all over my shirt. Panting, I quickly pulled my pants back up and ran for my car.

Jumping into the driver’s seat, I quickly closed and locked the door, then stared straight ahead. Everything inside me told me to go home, get on the phone with my doctor first thing, and never come back. I needed to see this as a wake-up call, I told myself. But I could feel cum leaking out of my abused hole, and my dick was hard. Through the windowshield I saw the shapes of strangers walking into the woods; my cock throbbed. I had just been held down and abused for hours - and yet, I wanted more. I told myself no, told myself these new men would probably not want to use a condom either. To which a little voice in my brain whispered “do you really want them to?”

Before I was even aware I was doing it, I took a deep breath, opened my car door, and ventured back into the woods - telling myself I’d make sure they used a condom, even as I wondered if that was really what I wanted.

Well done... excellent writing! You painted a very vivid picture of the events of your story. As someone who was subjected to a brutal assault in my 20's, the story seemed very realistic. I remember at the time being in a state of shock and it almost felt like an out of body experience. I reacted in a similar way to the victim in your story. The mind almost goes into a state of denial, in a bid to block out the pain during the assault.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1