My friends dad

tighthole64

Chapter 12: the whole Italian Sausage (Slight name change)

I did as instructed and properly learned how to use poppers.  The next several night went for a swim, but for the most part we just had oral and popperbated.   It was a Wednesday I believe, and my friend said his parents were going on a weekend getaway and we would have the house to ourselves.  He told me to keep poppering up and work my hole to prepare for his Italian sausage.

We went to the pool bar, lit up a sig and poured a swift drink.  He was behind the bar and I was in front of it.  I asked what I should do to train my hole for the weekend, and he smiled and said glad you asked!  He pulled out a dildo from behind the bar.  I was like WTF?  It was about the same length, but not nearly as thick.

He then asked if I'd been training my hole.  I indicated that I had been and could almost get three fingers in it as long as my middle finger was on top of the 2 fingers on both sides of it.  He smiled and said that was great, as it created some girth. He then coyly said to me, prove it!  We poured another drink and headed to the lounge chair.  

Once there he told me I knew the position to assume.  As i got on all 4s I asked if I was getting his cock, or the dildo.  He just laughed and said guess you'll find out soon enough!  With that he started eating my ass.  Not only was his cock long, but so was his tongue!  I don't think he actually got his tongue in the first time he rimmed me,  as I was so blown away by it, but he definitely did this time.  

He spit on my hole and then 1, 2 and three fingers in.   He said he was surprised on how much I had loosened up.  Of course that was because of practice, and the poppers! I told him I needed his cock in me, and he said not tonight.  He wanted to see how deep I could take the dildo, reminding me I'd only had about half of his cock in me.  He opened up one of those small sample pouches of lube, and said oh cherry flavor, how fitting.  I said what do you mean?  You've already taken my cherry.  He said that tonight would be a totally different experience because of the length.  He explained that there is a second inner hole that's the true cherry.

Now there wasn't much lube, and the toy was big.  He put a majority of lube on the head of dildo.  I'd say the head was as thick as his, but the shaft definitely wasn't. He eased the head in and got about half way in.  About the same length of his cock before he gently started thrusting in and out.  Each thrust going in a little deeper.  Then he hit my "cherry" and we both knew it.  He offered the yellow bottle to my nose, and said to get the pillow ready, as I would need it!  He warned me that it was going to hurt like hell, but there really wasn't to way to gently pop that cherry, and he would be pushing the toy in to the base.

He gave me a count of 3, and then shoved it all the way in.  Fortunately I had my mouth on the pillow on the count of 1.  The pain was unbearable. I fell from my all fours to flat on my stomach.  He left the toy in without thrusting so I could be accustomed to it.  After a while he asked if it was OK if he started thrusting it in and out. He explained at first the thrusts would still be beyond my cherry, but would shortly be going in and out of it, explaining that it wouldn't be as painful this time. 

He was correct in that it hurt, but not nearly as much.  After a few inner thrusts, he took the toy completely out of my hole, and thrusted it in to the base.  After a while my friend thought I'd had enough for the night, and then he added his parents were probably upstairs fucking and his dad would be down shortly to be serviced.  I asked if I could stay, and he said not tonight.  We both put our trunks on and sure enough, not much longer his dad came outside in his silk boxers.  His glistening cock head was peaking out from the leg. He said hello, and I just said I'm about ready to leave.  He said why don't you stay for a drink, I know you boys have had a few before!  I thanked him but said it was getting late, and I had to get home.

Little did they know, I didn't go home but hid behind the fence within earshot.  His dad asked him how the night went!  Wait WTF his dad knew what we were doing?  His dad asked if he thought I'd be ready for a back to college party we'd never forget, and he said definitely.   He then thanked his dad for planning to take a weekend vacation with his wife so that he could prepared me for the college send off. His dad told him he knew the proper way to thank him and to drop his pants as he was getting fuckt.  Although I couldn't see what was going on, I could tell.  He told his son to clean that pussy juice and cum from his cock.

His dad was verbal, and said you know I love fucking ass, and mom will only take me in her pussy.  He said I know dad, but that's what I'm here for.  With that he told him to assume the position.  As his dad thrust deep in him, he let out a yelp.  His dad just laughed and said do you need a pillow like your pussy friend?  I was kinda pissed, yet turned on as my cock was growing.   I pulled down my trunks and listened as his dad fucked him.  He was very verbal which turned me on immensely.  I shot a huge load and used the garden hose to rinse off any cum I may have missed!

Next up: The weekend is here!  Again sorry for the frequent daily posts.  I was supposed to be working today, but my schedule changed and I'm off.  I'm contemplating posting the next chapter which is getting me hard AF just thinking about.  As it is a weekend story, may break into 2 parts.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 13: The weekend is here.  My friend invited me over for a small send-off party for his parents.  Of course his mom had enough food for one of her usual social parties.   The 4 of us were sitting at the pool bar, and his dad offered us a beer.  His wife gave him the stink eye and said honey you shouldn't do that.  His dad just smiled and said it's just beer, and we weren't drinking hard liquor. His mom said she knew we were both good boys, and agreed with her husband. She was soooo naive!  Little did she know that we were drinking hard liquor, her son fucking me and her husband fucking their son!  

She told her husband that they had better get on the road.  She said she understood that we were also having a little get away with a weekend overnight.   Apparently my mom mentioned it to her asking if it would be alright.  We couldn't wait for them to leave.  As soon as they did, we poured a swift drink, smoked a cigarette and got in the pool naked.  The pool ended up being mostly romantic with some deep kissing, fondling and conversation.   He asked if I was ready for the weekend, and I simply said was my cock hard when you grabbed it?  Yours definitely was!  With that I jumped out of the pool and assumed the position on the lounge chair.  He said no, he was going to fuck me on his parents bed! I simply said lead the way.  He said let's grab another drink and cig first.  

We both gulped our drinks and smoked our cigs in record time and then he asked if I was ready to get fuckt.  What a STUPID question!  I had never been in his parents bedroom before and it was huge.  There was a full size sofa in it and a huge poster bed. It was attached to a huge master bath with a huge walk in shower.  He said he wanted to fuck me on the sofa first, as he had yet another surprise for the bed.  I was curious as to what it was but just needed fuckt!  He threw the pillows from the sofa and said no pillows tonight, as we were inside and no one could hear us, and he wanted to hear me as he fucked me.

This time started off pretty normal.  There was really no need to suck hos cock, as he already had a raging hard on.  He started eating my ass and this time had a large bottle of lube.  He threw the yellow bottle by my face and said get ready.  He started as usual by just sticking the head of his cock in and making me beg for it all.  He instructed me to keep hitting the bottle, which im glad I did. When least expected he trust in balls to the wall as I yelled out in pain.  This time there was no teasing my cherry, he broke it on the first thrust.  There was an aggressive side to him I've not experienced before. He was just like his dad aggressively fucking him while I was listening. 

There was no getting use to his cock this time.  He would trust in balls to the wall pull completely out and thrust in again. It went on for what seemed like forever, until he slowed down and I felt his cock pulsing past my cherry.  It always felt amazing but past the second hole it was absolutely amazing!  He told me he was going to plant his seed deep, and if i was a woman, I'd be pregnant. Needless to say the feel of his hot cum felt amazing deep in me. I collapsed on the sofa, and he stayed inside me still hard as a rock.  He got off of me and went to a bag and pulled out what I learned was a butt plug.  He shoved it up my ass and said he wouldn't need lube the next time he fucked me in the bed.  

We were both exhausted and he suggested me take a nap.  We deep kissed some, and he then got behind me, spooning me with his cock touching my plugged ass.  We both fell asleep like that.  I'm not really sure how long we slept, but I awoke as I felt him pulling the plug out, and his cock sliding in.  I just laid there and fell back to sleep.  At some point he pulled me onto my stomach and had me spread eagle on the bed.  The next thing I knew he got out of bed.  I figured he just had to take a piss.  Boy was I wrong!  Apparently he had a few other things in the bag, including restraints!  

Before I knew it, he had restrained my arms to the poster bed, and then my feet.  I was totally vulnerable to whatever he wanted. He asked if I was OK with it, and I said why not.  He then slipped a blindold over my eyes and I thought WTF.  I then heard the bedroom door open and close and said WTF?  He gave his simple kinda evil laugh and said, oh I forgot to tell you I invited a friend over!  The friend didn't speak much, but he asked my friend if I was prelubed?  He said of course.  Judging by his voice I guessed middle aged.  His friend then asked if i was a loud fuck, and he said you've seen  my cock before, what do you think?  The next thing I knew there was what I learned to be a ball gag placed in my mouth.  My friend assured him that his friend was a lilltle shoter and not nearly as thick, and I'd enjoy him. 

Although I couldn't see him I could hear them and he told my friend to suck his cock, and get him rock hard so he could fuck me good. It didn't take much sucking, and his friend quickly penetrated me.  He was right the length was not quite as long and definitely not as thick.  My ass was still sore from my first breeding, a word I'd never heard him use before.  His friend started to aggressively fuck me and started moaning.  His cock didn't pulse like my friends did, but with one final grunt I felt his warm seed flooding me.  When he pulled out, their combined seed dripped over my balls.

The restraints and ball gag were removed and I was rolled over and told not to touch the blindfold.  My friends friend said clean my cock you dirty faggot.  As I did, my friend wrapped his lips around my cock and gave me the most amazing blow job.  His friend got dressed and said to my friend that he heard his dad was throwing a back to college party.   My friend said yes, but the details hadn't been worked out quite yet.  His friend said don't forget to invite me and my son. With that he left.  My friend and I simply spooned on the bed, but instead of the plug, his cock plugged my hole. We both fell asleep like that until early evening when we woke up.  He suggested we shower and eat some of the food that his mom left.  

We got in the shower, and he started to piss.  Not on the floor, but on me.  Again I'm thinking WTF?  He said I guess you have never done watersports before?  Hell id never even heard of it before.  He said well by now the cats out of the bag about the back to college party, but then added his dad loves watersports.  He said the night was young, and hed teach me more.

next up the first night.    

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 14: The first night.

After having some dinner, he suggested we take a dip, have a drink and a smoke.  Sure why not.  We headed to the pool bar and while I was in the pool he made the drinks.  He called over and said there was some lemonade as a mixer, and wanted to know if we should try it.  Of course, our normal drink was his dad's straight whisky on the rocks.  His dad always had high dollar whisky, and it was as powerful as hell.  He had me come to the bar for a toast.  He said on the count of three we would click glasses and chug our drink.  The drink looked a little strange, but then again I'd never seen whisky and lemonade mixed before.  On the count of 3 we clicked and chugged. It was one of the worst tasting drinks I've had.  Good thing that it was a small drink and we chugged it!

He smiled and giggled and said congratulations you tasted your first piss!  Yep another WTF moment.  I was about to gag and he said it's an acquired taste.  He then told me to let him know when I had to take a piss.  Well I did.  There was no outside restroom.  We would simply go to the outside area of the bar to relieve ourselves.   He followed me and once there said let me be your urinal. Now I had to piss like a racehorse, but suddenly my bladder became shy.  He begged me for my piss.  All of a sudden my bladder let loose, and I flooded his mouth with my piss.

We headed back to the bar and said it was much better from the tap than mixed with whisky.  He then asked if ineanted another shot, but this time only mixer.  Remembering that he said his dad liked watersports and thinking that would happen at the party, i said sure.  Sounds like I need to practice.   He filled our glasses with his piss, and surprisingly he was right, it tasted better without whisky!

He suggested we head back to his parents bedroom for "desert." Once there I asked him what else was in the bag. He first pulled out a pair of nipple clips on a chain.  He put them on himself and then asked if i wanted to try them.  Sure I'd give it a try even though my nipples weren't as large as his.  Strangely enough although painful, it was pleasurable.  He then pulled out several dildos of all different shapes colors and sizes.  Some even vibrated. 

The next thing he pulled out was a set of beads on a string that a top would shove up his ass and pull out as ready to come to Intensify his load.  He asked if I wanted to try them as he sucked my cock.  Why not?  My loads were usually pretty intense, and wondered if it would make one more intense?  He inserted the balls up my ass and started sucking my cock.  He knew I usually didn't last long and to tell me JUST before I was going to blow my load.  He explained timing was crucial! Sure enough my usually large load was even larger! We of course kissed and shared my generous load.

The next thing out of the bag was what he called a chastity device or a cock cage.  He said it was for bottoms like me as our cocks were basically useless.  He are just holes for a top to fill.  With that he put it on my cock and locked it in place.  He reminded me that I was still able to piss through it, and  he was my urinal for the remainder of the night.  He also reminded me that I was his urinal also.

The rest of the night was a flurry of activity. I lost track of the number of times he seeded me and the number of dildoes he took to my ass.  We were each others urinals several times through the night. We finally fell asleep with his cock plugging my ass.  I was still locked in the cage, which became painful with my morning wood.  He promised to unlock me, but I'd have to breed him.  Anything to get out of it!  After I dumped a load in, he immediately re caged me saying I was much better at being just a hole.

That afternoon we mostly just hung naked at the pool.  As we were in the pool the gate opened and the most beautiful blond Haired muscle stud came in.  My friend said hey Tom, and introduced him as his college roommate.   My friend said why not join us, we're naked.  He suggested we have a drink first and we agreed.  We headed to the bar as his friend got naked. His chest was chiseled, and he had a 6 pack. His ass looked like 2 slabs of concrete.  Tom got behind the bar pulling out 3 short glasses and said nothing like some warm lemonade on a warm day. My friend giggled and said i had some lemonade for the first time and suggested he find bigger glasses.  Tom filled them quite easily, but said he still had more left.  My friend dropped to his knees, and said you know where the urinal is!  He had quite the stream left, but my friend took it all without spilling a drop. I was like wow and he said it takes practice.   We toasted each other and chugged our lemonade.

Tom suggested we follow it with a whisky chaser to which we all agreed to. Tom filled up the tall glasses with straight whisky and no rocks.  We chugged them and lit up a smoke.  This time they weren't my friends dads but a pack Tom brought over.  Shortly after finishing two cigs my friend told me he had to pee, and I was his urinal.  Somehow it tasted better from the tap than it did when premixed with whisky.  I got off my knees and my friend kissed me. Just as Tom suggested we head to the pool his phone rang.  Although we couldn't hear the conversation we did hear him say yes Sir several times.  He hung up and said it was his dad and he was horny and had to go.

After he left, I asked my friend if Tom was just a hole.  He said yes for his dad, but he was vers.  It was just hard to imaging a muscled stud like him simply being a hole to his dad.  He said that both of their dads were in a similar situation and they were simply their for their dads pleasure, whatever it might be.

Enough for one day!  My cock is getting raw from stroking! Next up Chapter 15: The final Night.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 15: The second Night 

We decided to hang around the pool bar, and continue to have a few more cocktails and of course cock!  We were both used as each others urinals.  The alcohol hit us both pretty hard.  He looked at me and asked what questions I had for him.  My mind was spinning with questions.  Where would I begin?

I began with a biggie.  How long have you and your dad had this special relationship?  He wouldn't exactly say, but said it was a family "tradition " that started with his dad and his grandfather.  As he was explaining, he was playing with his cock, as was I asked if he planned on continuing the tradition when he got married.  He said he really didn't have interest in pussy, however he has had girls over skinny dipping and said they were intimidated by his cock, or simply didn't know how to suck a cock.  He said you never know though.  After all his father was married and his cock was even larger and more intimidating.   

He went to pour us another drink, and came back with his cock in the cup, stiring it.  He pulled his cock out and said have a sip.  He shoved his cock deep in my throat and started to take a piss. When he finish he said nice job urinal you didn't spill a drop. I said no and neither did I save any to swap with you. H e continued by asking if I had more questions.  I decided to ask him a doozy!  I asked him if he and his dad had planned this all out leading up to the back to school party.   He just smirked and said what do you think?  I said sure, but why?

He explained that his dad and mine would sometimes hang out at a bar, and my dad asked him if he ever caught his son jacking, or apparently looking at him naked in the shower.  His dad simply said boys will be boys and at least they aren't knocking up girls like he did.  As for his son seeing him naked he said sure.  It's just natural curiosity.  He said his dad felt my dad was homophobic and his dad felt I needed a father figure in his life that would teach him there was nothing wrong with M2M sex.

I asked how I was doing so far and he said better than he and his dad expected.  He continued by saying  his dad always asked how it was going. He said there were a few things I needed to learn though.  He suggested we head to the bedroom to begin.  He led me to the shower and said he needed to reach me to properly clean out.  He said there were to ways, one that was more conventional, but the other could happen. He told me to bend over stuck his semi hard cock up my ass and began to piss.  I thought the feeling of cum up my ass was wonderful but this took it to the next level.  He pulled out, and told me to squeeze the remaining piss front my ass. He then left the shower and I slipped over to the toilet, or should I say bidet brought out what he explained was a shower shot.  As her was attaching it, he said to be sure i used the bidet function.   He continued to connect the shower shot, and then stuck it up my ass.

He said now it's time to get to the bed, and expect to get fucked longer, faster and harder, and not to expect any rest.  He said that a friend would be joining us so that he could get some rest though.

************************************************Sorry something came up at work so I need to pause here and get into work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry about that!

My friend took me to the bed having me sit on the adge and suck his cock. After he locked my pathetic cock in a cage.  This one was a bit different though as it had a small shaft thatvernt up my piss slit. There was no mercy.  He grabbed the back on my head and shoved his cock down my throat for what seemed like 5 minutes.  Once he let go he aggressively face fucked me for probably 10 minutes.  Next thing I knew he told me to get on all fours.  He placed a blindfold over my eyes and shoved his cock up my ass balls to the wall. No rimming.  No lube.  No poppets. No teasing my ass. Just a good hard dry fuck!

The next thing I knew he pulled out of me and said not to move.  I heard him fumbling in his trick bag, and when he returned he shoved a giant dildo up my ass.  After aggressively fucking me with it he asked if I was ready for his cock.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think he meant with the dildo in it at the same time!  It hurt like hell, and brought tears to my eyes. I then saw a side of him I've never seen before.  He had been verbal before, but not overly degrading.  He started off by calling me a novice cunt.  He continued by saying real men don't cry just because they have 2 cocks in them.  He continued by saying if I thought that was painful, just wait for the party, that is if my dad and I even decide to invite your sorry ass. It was a WTF moment for me as earlier he said I surpassed his and his dad's expectations. 

He finally dumped his load up my ass, and said you know what to do next.  This time was a little different though as the was some blood on his cock.  I was kinda freaked out, but in reality not really surprised. He said I was useless, but deserved a break and said let's go to the pool have a drink and a smoke.  As soon as we got to the pool he said he had to take a piss.  Of course I knew what to do.  We smoked a few cigs and downed a couple strong drinks before he said he was going to fuck me in the pool.  He got into the pool and once wet, up on the slide and telling me you know what to do faggot!

It wasn't long before he was hard and into the pool where he once again shoved his cock in balls to the wall, fucking with extreme intensity.  The sensation was quite different being in the pool. After that we grabbed another drink and smoke, and headed back to the bedroom for more wild fucking.  He dropped two more loads in me before blindfolding me and restraining me to the bed.  He said he needed a rest, but not to worry someone else was coming over to treat me like the piece of shit I was.  He said if I was lucky, I'd get 15 minutes of rest.  Before leaving though, he threw a yellow bottle close to my face saying im going to need those. Sadly with my arms restrained I couldn't grab them.

I was exhausted and even a 15 minute break would have been nice.  I'm guessing it was about 10 minutes though when I heard the door open and close.  The next thing i felt was leather strips being slapped across my back, something I've never experienced before. It hurt like hell, and as i was later allowed to see, left red marks across my back. Once the flogging stopped, I sensed that the guy was undressing.  He then came up and offered me the yellow bottle, holding my nostril shut and simply saying you're gonna need these. The next thing i felt was the cold feel of leather beating my ass. He was right.  Although the flogging was painful, this was almost unbearable.   After he finished, I got a nice hard slap on my ass cheeks, but then just a light rubbing of his hands over my ass cheeks. It felt so good compared to the beating I just received. 

Who was this mystery person?  Find out in the next chapter. The Mystery Man.

• Thanks 1

Chapter 16: the mystery man

After being beat, I heard the mystery man speak again, once again offering me the yellow bottom saying id need it I recognized the voice, but just couldn't place it.  Before I could even contemplate it, his gigantic cock filled my ass.  It felt about the sane size as my friends, but this was definitely a muscle stud.  He pounds me with an intensity one could only imagine.  In addition thought was someone younger, as for 30 minutes or so the intense pounding continued.  I could feel his sweat dripping on my back. Then it hit me.  This was Tom my friends college roommate!

After he unloaded in me with a loud grunt, I was of course cleaning his cock.  Once again tasting a bit of blood.  Just then I heard the door open and close.  My friend said glad you came Tom!  Then my friend noticed I was still blindfolded. Tom didn't mind though as he said it was time to take the blindfold off so I could see my marked back and ass, and what my hole looked like. The restraints were removed, and I was led to the mirror to see the damage that had been done.

Tom said he needed a break and suggested we go to the pool for a drink, which we did.  While having our drinks, Tom apologized to my friend for having to leave early, but his dad called demanding his ass.  He said you know I can't refuse.  He said he gave me a feeling to what would happen if I was to refuse, referring to the beatings I'd received earlier.

Tom confided that as much as he liked to get fuckt, his dad had been encouraging him to use the gift between his legs more often.  My friend said the same.  He then looked at me and said sadly this one is just a hole.  Look at that pathetic locked cock.  Toms suggested we have one more drink, and head back to the bedroom, which we did.

Once there Tom asked my friend if he thought I could handle both of their cocks in me at the same time.  My friend grabbed the dildo he had used on me, holding it next to his still flaccid cock and said he had these in him earlier, and his ass was torn up and bleeding.  Tom stood face to face to my friend, placing his cock on the opposite side of the dildo my friend was holding next to his cock.  They both had an evil grin and said we better get a towel for bed, as my ass was going to be quite bloody when they finished with me.

Gonna try and break this part up.  I only have planned 1 more chapter before the going away chapters kick in.  That chapter is going to be a little slow, so figured our DP session would make it much better.  

Sorry If I've gone overboard on the friend part, but it's a part of the larger father son story.

• Piggy 2

Fuck man, no need to make any apologies - the story is great and has energized my lazy butt to at least hose my hole out in case I can be as lucky as this guy !  As for having to head in to work, be glad you had to-- could you imagine the effects if you were working from home on a Zoom call and accidentally posted one of these chapters up instead of the 3rd quarter financials ?? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Chapter 17: Double your pleasure.

We headed straight to the bedroom, bringing a large pool towel to put down on the bed.  The two of them debated on who would be the first to enter my hole.  Ultimately it was decided that it would be Tom.  It was a relief to me as both cocks were so thick I wanted him to open me up first.  My friend was eager  to get his cock inside me though.

Tom as expected showed no mercy on entering me while my friend buried his cock down my throat.  He slyly asked if I was ready for my second cock.  Tom just looked at him and said he wanted to pump my ass a bit longer.  After about 5 minutes of pounding, Tom looked at my friend and said it's time to join the party!

Im not going to lie, once my friend got his cock in, it hurt like hell.   My only saving grace was that Tom was first in, and that person is usually more passive.  Now my friend was a good fuck, but not nearly as aggressive as Tom.  It wasn't long before my friend started thrusting on my ass.  Tom was egging him on to start fucking, but my friend reminded him that I'd never taken 2 large cocks before, and wanted my ass to get used to it.

Once again, my friends stamina had hom fucking me for close to 30 minutes before unloading in me.  Once he did, Tom said it was his turn to breed me.  I cleaned my friends bloody cock off, and then he entered my ass.  Tom was quick to add his cock, and in about 10 minutes unleashed his load deep in me.  As they pulled out, I could feel the bloody cum seeping out of my ass and over my bull balls.

With that, we simply fell in a pile exhausted on the bed.  To my surprise, Tom started to passionately kiss me.  This was a side of hom I'd never seen before.  After unlocking lips he looked at me and said you look surprised, to which I said totally.  He said his dad taught him to be an aggressive fuck, but he enjoyed romantic moments like this, just not in front of his dad.  He continued by saying that was the best part of rooming with my friend in college as it's hard to have rough aggressive sex in a dorm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 18:  Prelude to the party

Afterwards we decided that my ass had had enough for the day.  The party was coming up tomorrow, and we should end it for the day, and just grab a drink at the pool bar.  As we were drinking my friends dad showed up.  He smiled and asked if the party started a day early.  Tom just giggled and said no, but he's well prepared for the party.  We figured his ass needed some rest, even though we both wanted to breed him again.  My friends dad suggested that his son and Tom go cool off in the pool as he wanted to talk to me alone.

The boys headed off to the pool, and dad slipped his pants off and sat behind the bar.  He asked if I was ready for another drink, and of course I was.  It was one of his favorites, a tall glass of piss followed by a shot of whisky.  He then asked if I had any questions about tomorrow.   I first asked how many would be there, and he said 4-6 couples.  He said that 2 of the couples were new to the party scene, and wasn't sure If both would show.  He indicated that he thought one, and older gentleman and his grandson would, but the other was somewhat closeted as he was a pastor at a church, and his son was a parishioner there.  Holy fuck, no pun intended, that was kinda hot I thought!

I then asked what I could expect.  He said to expect the unexpected.  Every time I watch Big Brother now, I kinda get hard thinking about that day.  He said I would be just fine, and that although the party started at noon, he expected me to be there at 9 and he would show me the hidden dungeon area, and let me ask questions about anything I saw there that I wasn't familiar with.  With that he gave me a deep kiss, and suggested I go home and get some rest.  As I was leaving, my friend was in the pool getting fucked by Tom!

Next up Chapter 19: Let's Get the Party Started. Part 1.

• Like 1

Chapter 19: Let's get the party started part 1.

The party officially started at noon, as my friend dad had indicated he wanted me to come over at 9.  When i arrived he and his dad were naked setting up the bar and tables for food.  My friend came over and gave me a deep kiss, and so did his dad.  His dad then asked aren't you a bit overdressed? He suggested we belly up to the bar and make a toast.  Dad poured us a tall glass of whisky straight up and started the toast by saying "Here's to my new stepson!"

We downed our drinks quickly, and his dad said as i told you, it was to let me know about the party, and how special it was for him, and as i would see for me also.  He said as you know your father and I sometimes have a drink at the bar, and quite frankly he's a homophobic bastard.  He complains that your mom won't put out, yet he has you there, just like my son is here for me.  I knew you always came over to swim, but I suggested to my son that he take it a bit further by starting slow with just skinny dipping, and see how it goes.  He told me everything that happened every night, and then we had sex.  We were both surprised on how well you progressed. In fact I always told my son the next steps to take, and if he felt you were comfortable even a bit further.

He continued by saying I know this entire thing has been a shock to you. First discovering my son is gay, and secondly that we had a relationship. And most importantly that i seemed to accept something conidered to be [banned word].  He continued by saying that he knew that my dad and i would never have such a relationship, but he hoped that we would. With that he said time for another toast.  He collected our glasses and filled them with his piss.  Cheers he said and we all drank.
Dad continued by saying that he invited me early to prepare me for the party.  He said although his son told me of your progression, he had to be certain of it.  On your knees and suck my cock son! I quickly obliged.  As i was sucking him his son was by his side and they were deeply kissing.  Judging by his moans of pleasure he was enjoying it.  He started to say his son told me I've done great on learning to deep throat a cock.  Before he finished though he grabbed my head and forced it down to the base.  As his cock was longer and fatter than his sons, there was a gag reflex.  After he let me come up for air, he said that's alright boy, it took my son a long time to learn and throat me.  He then said to suck his son, and he didn't expect  a gag reflex.  His son did exactly as his dad grabbing me by the head and forcing my head to the base.  And there was no gag reflex. His son filled my mouth with a huge load and we shared a group kiss.  His next words were that I've never seeded you before, but I will before the party starts.  After I breed you, your ass will be plugged with a plug bigger than you've had in your ass before.  He said before I do though, I want to show you are secret sex dungeon. Although my son and I do have sex pool side, this is our special place.  It's cleverly hidden in the basement and obviously my wife doesn't even know.  Before we take you there, I want to explain something to you.  You may think that father/son relationships are rare. And to some extent, they are, but there will be at least 4 other couples at this party.   Some of the sons are just holes.  Some are versatile. You may get used by either a dad or son, or both.

He then asked if I wanted to see the dungeon to which I eagerly answered yes. He warned me that there were things in their that I'd have no idea what they were, and to ask questions.  We had another whisky, and headed to the basement.  The dungeon was a rather large room, hidden behind shelves that simply swung away to reveal a door, which in itself was very well hidden.  As he opened the door, it was completely black, lit only by subtle red lighting and candles placed throughout the room.

The first thing that caught my eye was a giant wooden X with restraints on each corner of it.  His dad explained it was a Saint Andrew's Cross, and that Toms father loves flogging and beating his sons ass with not only a flogger, but his belt.  Now I know why his son took out his aggression on me.  His dad instructed me to go to the cross and be restrained. He said not to worry about beating now, but expect it later. Once restrained, his father stepped away and grabbed something... a fucking feather duster, which he dusted me with all over including my cock and balls. He laughed and said remember expect the unexpected. He explained that the party would not be just about pain, but pleasure. 

After I was freed we walked around and a few things were obvious such as fuck tables.  Some not so obvious though for instance I saw a device that he told me was a speculum.  He stated that several dads loved using them on their sons.  He explained that as some sons there were just holes, the dads would insert the speculum in the bottoms ass, open it up and the party goers jack off and shoot their loads into the open hole. 
Next up were 4 slings.  His dad explained that the 2 side by side were the most popular as dads and sons that knew others there would get fuckt side by side, with the dads alternating sons.  His dad instructed me to get into one of the slings, and I was restrained.   A blindfold was placed over my eyes, and I was told that both my friend and his dad were going to breed me.  His dad explained that in normal circumstances his son would breed first, but as a welcome to the family, he would be putting the first and last loads in this time.  

His dad ate my ass, and then put a small amount of lube on my hole and his cock.  He warned that this would be the first and last time I'd see lube for the party.  The remainder of the night the only lube would be natural.  His dad started somewhat gently.  But then became pretty aggressive. Luckily he didn't have the stamina of his son, and belive it was only 15 minutes of fucking.  As soon as he filled my guts, his son jumped right in, pounding me pretty aggressively for at least 30 minutes.  Once he unloaded deep in me, the blindfold was removed.  His dad ate some of the load and gave me a deep kiss.  His dad then retrieved a giant metal butt plug and said it was now mine.  He was proud to show me that it was engraved with the date and said, my new son is reborn." With that the plug was slammed deep into my ass.

There were still plenty of things to explore in the dungeon, and my friends dad said he had to go to prepare for the guests to arrive, but his son would remain to answer any guesthouse I might have.  As we walked around I first saw what my friend said was a fuck machine.  He said most dads never used it, but being I was a newbie, they might.  There were various types of fuck bench.  Some looked like a simple padded saw horse, where others has a bench with arms and legs.  There was a huge collection of dildos and paddles.  The paddles ranged from simple wooden paddles, some with holes in them, some without.  My friend took pride in showing me one that had his name on it.  As he explained that his dad is sentimental and caring, and that was the first paddle used on him.  There was also several granite paddles.  My friend said they could be used as is or from the freezer or even heated up.  He said he was going to use his paddle on my ass, and hoped I got to experience both the heated and cooled paddles. 

My friend said we had better get upstairs to meet the guests.   He explained that for about the first hour we would simply be pool boys, serving drinks, bringing towels etc to the guest.  He said I'd likely be fondled, but there was to be no sex outside.  He explained that the entire house was considered a play area, but most would stay in the dungeon.   Some may want to go upstairs for a drink, and I may be invited to join them with or without their sons.  He said there would be 1 maybe two new couples, and typically at their first party, they tend to be more private and go upstairs. By their second orgy they have a feel for the group dynamics and stay in the dungeon.

Before we headed upstairs he asked if I had any more questions.   I looked at him and asked" can I do this?"  He said he had faith in me.  Not once did I tell him to stop, even when he knew I was in pain.  He said that I likely haven't experienced all before that I would at the party, but I had a great grasp on it.  He said he never told me before that a sacred rule was "stop means stop" and if anyone broke that rule, they would be removed from the group permanently. He added  that although his father would be playing, much of the time he would be filming.  He explained that these videos would NEVER be shared, with the exception to those in a particular scene.  He explained that his dad called them insurance.  That if anyone ever told about the group and he found out, the video would be shared with the dads spouse.  

With that we both put on a red bow tie, and a red jock. He explained that although the guests would be naked, they had access to their clothes and wallets, and would often tip. With that we proudly walked upstairs.

Next Chapter: The Gathering of Men and Boys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 20: a Gathering of Men and Boys

We both went outside to the pool bar where my new dad greeted as with a strong drink.  This time it was different though.  It was Tequila.   He looked at both of us and said, " You bastards only seem to like my whisky, and never drink anything else!"  We have several dads here who im sure will be doing shots with you, especially as that will be the first drink you will be serving around the pool. Our dad then looked us both up and down, and said we both looked good in red.  With that he grabbed both of our cocks firmly.  He noted that his son forgot to put me in my cock cage, and told him to retrieve it from the dungeon and to take his time.

While my friend went to retrieve it, my new dad poured 3 shots of Tequila and 3 with his piss.  He asked what my choice was to which I wanted.  I said both of course!  I grabbed the piss shot first as I still had the taste of Tequila in my mouth, and wanted to savor the flavor of his piss.  He continued by saying that he would explain the rules before the fun began.  He explained that the most important rule is "No means No!" He explained that there were no names to be used at the party, and as each person arrived we would check their clothes, and put them in one of the 12 numbered boxes at the entry.  In addition he said we would have a marker and mark each individuals upper chest with a corresponding number.

He continued by saying to be sure and be polite as the guests would have access to their wallets, and they would often tip.  Allow them to do what they want.  Grab you ass, your cock or kiss you.  The more you allow, the better they tip.  His son arrived as we were going over the rules.  He told his son to drink up while he locked my cock.  He told his son that there was one new procedure, and that was when we were tipped, we would mark the bill with the number of the person who tipped us.  He said we would understand when he went over the rules with the group.  Just then we heard the first car pulling up.  He said boys assume the position, something we heard plenty of that night.

The first couple to arrive was an older gentleman that I guessed was in his 70s and his grandson.  As they arrived my friend said they were new to the group, so make them feel comfortable.   As they entered I quickly welcomed them.  I explained the clothes check process and said we would be serving drinks poolside later but the host was at the bar serving drinks now.  Grandpa as ill call him might of been old, but was in amazing shape, with a rather large cock, and balls hanging longer than I've ever seen.  I took his clothes and before he gave me his pants, he reached into his wallet and pulled out $20 as a tip.  His grandson was probably our age, maybe a little younger, and like me was locked in a cock cage.  He seemed embarrassed and I just smiled pulling down the front of my jock and saying it's just like mine.  A big grin came over his face.

There was nothing in particular to say about the next 2 couples to arrive.  Very professional looking and well groomed.  Average physical shape, and all above average endowments.  Both of us were groped by all 4, and asked to bend over and show our holes. Next and last up was Tom and his father.  Now Tom was built, but next to his father he looked like a wimp. When he took his pants off he was already hard, explaining that his son fluffed him in the car before coming in.  My new dad's cock was every inch of 10, and im guessing Toms dad had 12. Toms dad eyed me up and told me to turn around and bend over for inspection.   He then spit on my hole.  My friend quickly reminded him sex was to only be in the house.   He simply looked at my friend and said I know faggot.

As it appeared no one else would be arriving, my new dad got up and started explaining the rules.  He explained that the party would not start until 1.  Drink up and smoke now if you want.  He also indicated that there was a full bar and smoking was allowed only upstairs in the game room. He continued by saying that the most important rule is that no means no!  There was no exception to this rule!  Anyone who broke the rule would be permanently be removed from the group.  He continued by saying most here have encountered the majority of what would be happening, but not everyone.

He continued to say that watersports was to only be done in the dungeon shower.  He said the dungeon refrigerator was full of surprises!  Not only did the freezer have 2 granite paddles in it, there were two ice cube trays full of frozen cum.  He continued by saying that there were some empty trays next to the refrigerator for donations.  He reminded guys to be generous in leaving their cum, as last time there weren't many donations, and most of the cubes were milked from his son. On addition the freezer had a wide variety of poppers, reminding them they were not party favors, and should be returned to the freezer after use.

And he announced now for some exciting news.  He began by saying that usually as host he had the first 30 minutes with his choice of boys first, but tonight all of the tips and donations made would be tallied up, and the person who contributed the most had the first half hour with his new son.  He continued by saying you will not be the first to breed him though if that was your choice, but if you do, he comes preloaded and plugged by both my son and i a little over an hour ago. He explained that his sons had envelopes that would be numbered and tallied, and that any tips received had already been marked with the participants number.  Payment was due within a werk, and anyone who didnt pay up would permanently be removed from the group. The dad's, and even a few sons dashed towards the clothes check, scrambling for their wallets or slips of paper on which they could make a pledge. 

My new dad made an announcement that the contest was now closed, and once the amounts tallied, the winner would have 30 minutes to do whatever wherever they wanted in the house. He continued by saying the lucky winner was also allowed to down a shot with his new son, and that would not count against his time. And the winner is....................

To be continued in the next chapter.  The winner!

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Hey man- best wishes for a fast storm recovery. We had torrential rains for a day, then tropical winds the next, but that was about it in S FL. Poor folk on the SW side are decimated, hope Ian used up all its energy b4 it gets to you.

Thanks!  I've been through hurricanes before, but in block homes.  Thos is the first in a manufactured home.  Lots of rain and heavy winds.  I escaped damage, but several places around me had carports ripped apart, or roof damage.

Chapter 21: The Winner

My friends dad invited everyone to the bar area saying it was time to announce who the lucky guy was.  Someone suggested he pour a toast for all, and he took our the shot glasses and filled them with his steamy piss. And the winner is.......

GRANDPA! 

Honestly a sigh of relief came from me.  On the other hand, Toms dad was totally pissed.  He wanted to be the first to use me.  Oh I know he will eventually, but I know it's going to be rough, and didn't want to start that way.  My friends dad said it was time for a shot for me and grandpa, and poured us some whisky.  He said our 30 minutes would start as soon as we entered the house.  The two of us were excited and downed our shot quickly.

As soon as we entered the house, Gramps asked where a bedroom was, as it was the first time he was in the house.  Ad soon as we got there, he locked lips with me, pushing his tongue deep down my throat.  When he came up for air, he explained that he was so happy he had won.  Judging by his rock hard cock, I could tell.  When I asked him why he was so happy, he said that I reminded him of his grandson.  He continued by saying at 77, no one, even older guys wanted to have sex with him.  He continued by saying that he knew his grandson was gay, but he was afraid to make a move on him, and fortunately his grandson was the first to make a move on him.

I was horny as fuck, and just said we only had 30 minutes to ourself to which he replied suck my cock you hole!  I always focus in the head first, and his was already leaking pre cum.  He moaned in pleasure, and his body tensed when I took him to the base. I was afraid he was going to bust his nut down my throat then.  It wasn't long before he said he wanted to make love to me.  He added, not just fuck me, but make love to me.  With that he told me to get on my back and put my legs over his shoulders.

He pulled the plug from my ass, and I felt my friend and his dad's cum leak over my balls.  Gramps not only hasva thick long cock, but a huge mushroom head.  As he entered my hole, he asked if I was OK.  I just said make love to me!  There was nothing rough at all about Gramps, and he was skilled at making love.  He would alternate between slow and deep strokes, and Jack rabbit fucking.  He had quite the lasting power too, as we heard the others entering the house, heading to the dungeon.  He continued to make love to me, then stated he was about to give me his babies.  He thrust all the way in, the first time that he was aggressive, and let out a loud grunt.  Let me just say Gramps shot a huge load.  After, he bent over and gave me another deep kiss, and thanked me.  

He suggested I replug as to not be leaking a trail of cum to the basement. He gently put the plug in, and i headed to the door, when he said wait.  He again thanked me, and said he couldn't wait to see me being a pig.  He continued by saying he couldn't wait to see other fathers and sons being piggy, especially his grandson!  He said that he already experienced a first in drinking piss, then asked if I really liked the taste of it?  I just oinked, and Gramps gave me a hard slap on the ass, and said let's get to the dungeon you pig 

There's hope for Gramps yet!  Next up Chapter 23.  The Dungeon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1