How long have you been at a sex party, bathhouse, etc?

valleyvers

Question for the forum. Whats the longest stretch youve done when it comes to attending sex parties, going to bathhouses and the like? What I mean is, do you stay for the whole party/until the bathhouse closes then go to another one shortly thereafter? Reason I ask is that Im considering doing a two day trip to a city that has two bathhouses. Was thinking arrive, go to one, leave when my room time is up, sleep, then go to another, take a break and then head back to the first bathhouse. I kinda feel that I might be doing too much but at the same time my inner slut really wants to come out. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I think my longest stretch was about 6 hours… and then I went back the next afternoon but didn’t stay long at all maybe 2 hours. It was a bit much for me to be honest and the last couple of guys that fucked me was a right struggle but I fill like a challenge. But just do what you can do. If it starts to get to much you can always leave. 

• Like 1

I had the same idea as you a few years ago. I flew up to Chicago getting in around 11a on a Friday and went to Steamworks from the airport. Got a sling room and had a little action, thru the early afternoon, then it died big time, no after work surge. I ended up falling asleep in the room, and woke up to a bang on the door- the cleaner announcing my time was up.. I grabbed my towel and went straight to the check in, let them know I was grabbing a shower (it was 10 mins before the end of my time)and then would be leaving-that I had dozed off in the room. When I got back, dressed and my  towel in hand to check out, some twink advised me I was overdue and I had to pay for being late. I tried to reason with him, but he had more attitude than good sense. I finally got my card and ID back, with him telling me I would have to pay the late fee before I would be let back in. At any Steamworks. In any country! I walked up to JackHammer annoyed and now with plans disrupted- my intention was to do the bars, then head to Mans Country (it was still open ) for the overnight, then either renew or head over to Steamworks  and fill the weekend moving between the 2 tubs and the bars. As luck had it, there used to be a guesthouse above the bar back then, and in talking to the bartender about how Steamworks had been, he hooked me up and I scored a room upstairs for the rest of the weekend. Sad to say tho- that guest house is no longer there- but it really made the weekend better than I had planned. 1, a long weekend trying to get any real sleep in a bath house wasn't very realistic both noise, and size of the bed wise. 2- the guesthouse made it possible to leave the room, head down the stairwell,and at the street  it was a 5 ft transition from there to the door to the bar- so being barely covered was not a big issue. 

So, my suggestion would be to find a real place to sleep and have your things, and travel out to whichever tub at that point in the weekend you feel like hitting. At least this way you have a crash pad at the ready in case you need sound sleep, or, in case the tubs are just horrible and no fun at that point in time.  It will be some extra money you need to budget, but I really think in the long run you will be better off . ( and, not to be too graphic, but you would likely need to hose out a few times over a weekend, and I have never seen a bath house in recent  decades that have the set up to do that comfortably)

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

The longest was at one bathhouse...16hrs...two 8hour sessions.  And it was my first time going to a bathhouse too.  A friend talked me into going.  We got there, he bought me a bottle of poppers, hard-fucked my ass and exited my room.  I started out shy, by wrapping up in a towel, while every other guy was walking around nude.  I sucked a guy off while in one of their theaters and then went back to my room.  I drank a mini vodka that I snuck in, and while playing with my ass, I took a few more hits of poppers.  After a little bit of time, I opened up my door and got on my knees.  I was fucked twice, which gave me the courage to post my room number up on a chalkboard in the bathroom.  Over the next 12 or so hours, i was fucked 16 times and one attempted fisting.  In the 16th hour, my friend came back to my room, hard-fucked me once again and we left.  It was one AMAZING night...one i've tried to duplicate, but to no avail!!

• Like 2

When I go to Indianapolis for Cumunion, I have always arrived at the bathhouse at 8am, taken a 12-hour room, then extended the room for the 5-hour Cumunion party period, so 17 hours each time. But bear in mind that I do that after just having hotel hosted from about 7pm the previous evening till 7am that morning, so tack on another 12 hours of ass-up, just interrupted by a hour for a quick bite of food and the drive to the bathhouse. There have been trips when I left the Cumunion party and went back to the hotel to host out the remainder of the night till about 9am the next morning, so add another 7 hours, so the longest such weekend of more-or-less continuous sluttery would have been around 36 hours.

The thing is, though, if there wasn’t a time limit on the bathhouse rooms, I would probably stay there for days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BobbyLamb said:

My longest at the Steamworks in Berkeley, CA is 6 hrs 

I live in Texas and the bookstores, sauna are let worth staying a few minutes the moment you get there. I told myself to get out to town and go to a good one or 2. I’ll try the Steamworks in Berkeley

I tend to stay 4 hours in a comfortable sauna set-up. Maybe extended a couple of hours if it's busy with more guys arriving who I want to play with or have repeats.
Far shorter for outdoor cruising when I'll usually head home after an hour or two but then there may be just 3 or 4 guys in the woods in my quiet area.

I'm also at 16 hours. An 8 hour room renewed once. I've renewed at other bathhouses as well, but some I've left before my first time has expired. From like 2015-2018, I decided I needed a naughty goal so I started trying to hit every bathhouse in the USA (and wherever else I traveled), So, I've had lots of weekends like you're thinking about doing. Definitely recommend. Those were fun times 🙂 Being a bottom, I prefer private space so get myself ready so the stars had to align in terms of time of day for crowd, how i was doing internally, and then like having enuff stuff to make it thru 😉  But, I loved how slutty I felt when I would go to bathhouse 1 in a city, check out, hit bathhouse 2, check out, and hit bathhouse 1 again and have the same guy check me in. Almost a whole day passes and I've spent it all trying to get fucked. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

13 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

When I got back, dressed and my  towel in hand to check out, some twink advised me I was overdue and I had to pay for being late. I tried to reason with him, but he had more attitude than good sense. I finally got my card and ID back, with him telling me I would have to pay the late fee before I would be let back in. At any Steamworks. In any country!

That's a crappy situation. Can't stand it when the bathhouse clerks try and stroke their egos like that or whatever. Although that Chicago Steamworks is really nice (nicest in the USA, perhaps?), they've really got to check the attitude and stuff.  And, I highly doubt that Steamworks are connected in terms of a billing/membership tracking system. They certainly do not recognize your blue or yellow card from another Steamworks, I found out. Maybe now they are connected but I guess I kinda doubt it. Guessing you never went back to test out if that clerk was telling the truth which is the unfortunate outcome, really, if you got turned off and didn't go back.

The last time I was at Steamsworks Chicago, I got denied entry. Traveling through on my way home driving from Idaho to DC in 2019. I have my backpack (yes more stuff than needs to be in there but still, nothing "banned"). The clerk pulls out an ancient ibuprofen bottle that I've carried around for years (I think i've had this thing since college actually) that has ibuprofen and zyrtec and some tylenol PM in it (all combined for traveling) and he asked if I had a prescription for them and I kinda balked. He then said, you can't come in, he turned to his colleague at the other register and said, don't let him in, he took my bag and walked away. I'm like, hello????? So i then went back to the counter where I was getting checked in before the bag check began and the clerk zipped up my bag there, then we had to walk back to where he checked my bag to actually hand it back to me. The weirdest situation ever.  I asked to see the printed rule about needing an RX, becuase it's not listed on the poster of rules and he just said I wasn't coming in and when they get on their power trip, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of raising drama so I left. 

I will admit to staying 8 hours quite often while living in the PNW, if I am extremely horny. Unfortunately unless I've traveled to another part of the country I do not leave satisfied. When I lived in other parts of the country or traveling regularly and am getting enough sex to satisfy my needs I rarely stay for more than 3 or 4 hours.

It depends on a lot of factors, hot hot they guys are, how many, is action happening or just teases. I’ve done group stuff, the Korean spas near me, ABS, sex clubs, but have never been to the gay bathhouse or done CumUnion. I’ve heard bathhouses and CumUnion skew older and prefer young (it’s a preference guys don’t get butt hurt). Did a group thing with some Army boys in Killeen that were doing it Friday and Saturday night and planned on doing both. Was at the Friday night one for six hours and had to stop as I was getting sore and was spent and had to drive back to Dallas. Went Saturday night but only spent three hours as my ass was getting majorly sore. Recently did a Friday at Spa Castle and was there for seven hours, but was more about relaxation than action, but was some action here and there. Saturday night went to a Latino sex club in East Dallas and was there for about four hours and totally worn out as there were a lot of hot younger guys and lots of action. Needless to say I didn’t need to get fucked the day after, needed to recover. Kinda the same in Corpus for Labor Day…did a group thing Friday night and a private orgy Saturday and needed a breather on Sunday as my ass was drilled out.

• Piggy 1