Need help

Travis275

Hollywood and West Hollywood are filled with gay men who are more than willing to play.  They are online or on their phone apps 24/7.  You mention you are looking to top, I can tell you on sites like MeWe and Barebackrt.com there are plenty of bottoms that are more than willing to get fucked.  Very easy.....

If you are in Hollywood, discreet sex is easy to be had. Hit the cruising spots, use the apps (both Sniffies and Squirt are good for helping you find in person cruising), just put yourself out there. My experience is that there are plenty of guys in Los Angeles of every shape and interest that like to fuck or get fucked in the ass. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 2:31 PM, Travis275 said:

im a straight male with an eager fantasy of fucking a guy. never been with a guy but i hear the head is amazing and I have an anal fettish that I can't wait to express. I have to be extremely discreet!!! Any idea where I could go or Who can help? I live in Hollywood

Skip the online bullshit and head straight to Slammer or Midtowne. 

• Upvote 1