Ric's 2nd Year At University

The school year is coming to an end.  Four parts to go...

---------

Chapter 7.1 - Futures

They were sitting in the hot tub at Joe's apartment complex and were on the second round of beers when yet another guy came walking toward the tub and muttered "Oh shit... poz" before changing directions towards the regular pool.  Kyle laughed and sunk back into the water.

"We might need to find a new place, Joe.  I think we've tagged as many as we can at this apartment complex.  I'm not even sure the last one saw mine.  Mateo's was all it took" Kyle said.  He got grins from the other three.

"This app says eight are looking.  Ric's been pretty successful by cruising the bathroom.  They follow him in and come out changed for life.   You guys can try, I'll save the spots.  I'm saving my load for some college boys tomorrow" Joe replied.

"I can give you a list of the good cruising places on campus if you want" Ric said.

Joe laughed.  "Not here, this time.  I'm flying out in the morning for a campus recruiting thing.  The company needs some fresh meat and since we finished my project early, I get to go interview at a couple university job fairs.  This time, I'm on the other side of the table and get to make them sweat" he explained.

"Sweat as you pound them or from night sweats after you've knocked em up?" Kyle asked.

Joe laughed and said "The last school was weird.  None of the underclassmen wanted to hookup.  They said I was too old.  I did a couple grad students though and one professor." 

"Ah, too young to be a daddy, too old to be an undergrad.  Actually, those are my favorites, but I'm different than most college guys, I guess" Ric replied, snickering. 

Mateo gave him a wink before saying "I need to start doing interviews.  I'm not going to graduate this semester, but I should get some practice in.  I hate doing things like that so I probably suck."

"Suck the interviewer good enough and you'll get the job.  Just ask Joe" Kyle said.

Everyone laughed but Joe.  "Yeah.  We have new rules because of Greg and me.  I can't be part of the interview process if its with anyone I've fucked, or as HR puts it 'had an intimate relationship'".  

"We've been intimate?  The sex I have with you is nothing like when Mateo and I do it.  That's usually very intimate" Ric said with a big grin.

"Sometimes.  Other times we rut like dogs.  Just ask my brother.  But... I need to piss, so let's see if I can lead any of these bottoms to a quick, intimate encounter" Mateo said.  He climbed out of the tub, dried off and slipped on his flip-flops before heading into the building.

"Have you seen the guy we tag teamed last year?" Ric asked.

"Yeah, that slut is still around.  Last time he had a few loads in him before I added mine" Kyle said.

Mateo walked slowly into the lobby, down the hall to the restroom and to a urinal.   He pulled his partially hard cock out of his trunks and began to pee.  A tall thin guy walked past him saying "Nice ink.  Are you a Scorpio?"

"Nah... I just like to warn guys I can sting" Mateo said, shaking off the last few drops.  It had become his regular line when guys asked, since he wanted to make sure anyone he fucked knew what they were getting.

"Uh... Uh... What do you mean?" the guy asked, standing at the urinal but not pissing.   

Mateo looked at the guy and replied "I think you know what I mean.  Want to take a chance at a more positive future?"  He could tell the guy was nervous but watched him back up slightly with a rigid cock in his hand, pointing straight out.  Mateo slid his hand in the back of the guy's speedo and fingered the hole.  "Five minutes of fun can lead to a lifetime of consequences" he said as he guided the guy into the stall.  He pushed the swimsuit down and the bottom stepped out of one leg before straddling the toilet and leaning against the wall.

Mateo pushed his finger in, forcing some spit deeper before adding more spit and a second finger.   The fingers were shortly replaced with his bare cock.  He had been too eager to get his dick in the guy to close the stall door so his leg held it open.  The tight hole felt too good to worry about it and once he'd slid his cock all the way in, he began to drill him.  Mateo never fucked hard other than a few firm thrusts.  Unlike Ric, he wasn't a hole wrecker.   He wanted it to feel like any other fuck, just one that might leave a lasting impression.  

He got into a good pace, bouncing off the lightly padded ass when he heard someone come into the bathroom.  From the stories Ric had told him of that bathroom, he didn't need to worry about being seen and all he heard initially was heavy breathing behind him to match the gasps and grunts from his bottom.  Mateo assumed the guy behind him was jerking his cock and when he started grunting too, it was confirmed.  His strokes got faster and the guy behind him asked breathlessly "You gonna knock him up?"

"Gonna try" Mateo replied as he thrust in and felt his cock pulse.  The bottom moaned and Mateo felt the guy's hole squeeze several times around his cock.  Once the bottom had finished shooting his load, Mateo pulled back and watched the hole slowly close.   He turned around and saw his voyeur.  "Want a taste?" he asked and the short muscled guy quickly dropped to the floor.   His tongue licked the cum clinging to the piercing before lapping over the rest of the shaft.  Mateo heard him slurp the cum into his mouth as he glanced back and saw the tall guy look back.  He let the short guy clean his dick a minute before he pushed him off.   

As Mateo bent over to pull his trunks back up he said "He's all ready for the next dick or you can eat his ass.  There's a lot more cum inside" before he walked out.

"Long piss or did you do both of them?" Joe asked.

"Just the tall guy.  The muscle dude licked me clean so there won't be cum floating in the hot tub" Mateo said.

--

"I'm glad you could come in and talk with us.  Everyone that spoke with you is very impressed.  We've had mixed results with employee referrals when they've had a relationship of some kind.  Some, like Joe, work out really well and others fail miserably" Patrick said.

"It went better than I thought it would.  I don't have a lot of experience interviewing" Mateo replied. 

"I know most of Joe's... acquaintances are pretty casual since he's very serious about his partner.  Are you just friends?" Patrick asked, his curiosity winning over asking an inappropriate question.   

"Well, Joe is a good friend of my boyfriend's, so that's how I met him.  As you can guess, since he ruled himself out of interviewing me, our friendship goes pretty deep" Mateo said before chuckling.

Patrick chuckled as well, saying "I doubt he has any friends that he doesn't have sex with at some point.  Co-workers, too.  He's one of the few who know how to keep work and play separate.  Uh... Getting back to the job...  I know you said you wanted to continue on for a year to get a second undergrad degree.   That's pretty unusual.  Most people would rather have a job than the second degree."

"It's a little complicated.  I am close to having the double major already and if I stay in school another year I can keep living with my boyfriend.  If I get a job at the end of the school year, I might end up anywhere in the world and long distance relationships are very hard" Mateo explained.

Patrick nodded.  "I admire your commitment to each other.  I'd like to make an offer that might make everyone happy.  If you can finish your degrees next fall, we would like to hire you and I'll guarantee that you will be assigned here.  If you think it's OK, I'll send you an official offer and you can talk it over with your partner" he told Mateo.

"That sounds good.  Really good" Mateo replied.

--

"You trained him well" Ric told Jason as he pulled his cock out of the sub's mouth.  He looked down and the sub just stood there, waiting for his next order from his master.

"This one was easy.  His old Dom got him most of the way so I picked up where he left off when he moved.  Not like the new one I'm dealing with.  I haven't broken him yet.  He still thinks he's straight and free" Jason replied.

"I've only done it for role play.  I don't think I could do it 24/7 with someone much less two guys.  My boyfriend would kill me if I spent that much time with a guy that wasn't him.   Fucks on the side are ok, cuz he does them too, but that's it.   That's the kind of sex life I want, too" Ric said.

"Well, I kinda fell into this new guy.   My boyfriend's sister dated this asshole and after the second time he raped her, we got involved in showing him who is really in charge.   He hates fags too, so it's more fun to see him suck dick and get fucked.  I even have Bobby here using him, just to show him that he's the lowest guy in the hierarchy" Jason explained.

Jason pulled out his phone and flipped around until he'd found pictures from their session the day before.  "This is the dude.   His attitude doesn't show in the pics, but he really thinks that if he obeys us for a few weeks, she'll drop the charges" he added.

Ric looked through the first few pics and when he got to the face pic, he laughed before saying  "I expected Steve to do something like that."

"What? You know him? You think he's a closeted cocksucker?" Jason asked, looking confused.

"No, fuck a girl even if she says 'no'.  I know he's a homophobic asshole and would hate anyone getting their dick near him" Ric replied.

"How do you know him?  Have a bad run-in with him?" Jason asked, getting more curious.

"He was my first roommate in the dorms.  He told the RA after a week that he was afraid I would rape him in his sleep, so I got moved" Ric said, feeling the anger come back.

"You guys are about the same size, it's not like you could overpower him.  Not like my boyfriend and I do.  We both are bigger and stronger than that piece of shit" Jason replied.

"Well, if you can't fight, you bitch and whine and the lazy ass RA took the easy way out.  Steve didn't need to worry, he's not my type.  I like em queer and have more than a handful of working brain cells.   I bet he just shakes in his boots when you have him on his knees.  All of his macho attitude is just a facade.   I don't think I'd let his teeth get anywhere near my dick though" Ric said.

"You'd be surprised at how obedient a guy is when someone has their balls in a tight grip.   My boyfriend has strong hands too.  Steve was curled up and whimpering after the first hard squeeze.  He's got a ways to go, but he's getting used to dick in his mouth and ass.   Bobby has been breeding him pretty often, usually to open him up for me" Jason said, his grin turning a little sinister.

"Bobby might be knocking him up soon.  I've dumped several loads in him after you gave me the first chance a couple weeks ago" Ric said.  He looked down and saw Bobby smile.  Ric wasn't sure what turned Bobby on more - getting pozzed or having the chance at pozzing Steve.

"Oh?  I assumed you were undetectable.  Most poz guys I meet here at the bathhouse are" Jason said.

"Nah, staying toxic a while.  Anyway... I got to get going.  Have fun with your new project and keep an eye on Bobby here for the next week.  He might be feelin a little crappy" Ric said, chuckling before he headed to the locker room.

--

Ric was standing at the urinal in the dorm, draining a very full bladder. "Heya, Ric" Scotty said as he walked up to the next urinal.  

"Hi stranger.  Haven't seen either one of you guys around.  How are you doing?" Ric asked.

"Better now.  Uh... Did Dan tell you?" Scotty said.

"Tell me what?  I haven't seen him for at least a month.  Last time was when I ran into him waiting for an elevator" Ric asked, shaking the piss off his dick.

"We tested poz.  He said you told him we should go over at the clinic to find out for sure.  They've been really understanding.  We did counseling the first week, but it was hard since there were so many cute guys around that kept us distracted" Scotty told him.

"Oh.  Sorry, but I warned you.  You guys will be OK.  Trust me" Ric said.  He zipped up and stepped back to the wall behind the urinal and Scotty followed.

"Yeah, we know.  We learned a lot...  mostly about our relationship.  You were right about being able to play around and still love each other.  It's hot hearing about each other's hookups.  It's just hard finding guys that are poz or that are willing to play bare.  Most of the poz guys seem to be as freaked out as we were.  We really don't know where to look for anyone to play with" Scotty said.   

"I know a few of your neighbors that might be interested.   All of 'em thought you two were off limits" Ric replied.  He was bending the truth since he'd told all of them to keep their hands off and let them come out on their own.  Scotty smiled back at him and Ric asked  "Uh... did you guys go on meds?"

Scotty laughed briefly and said  "No...  Dan wants us to be like you and share first" Scotty said softly.

"Cool.  That's hard to do if you're only looking for other poz guys.  Had any luck?" Ric asked.

"Not yet.  Dan tried one guy but he got scared and pulled off after only a few minutes" Scotty said.

"You should try the bathhouse, then.  No one asks about status over there.  Hector might still have some cards for guys like you to get in for free" Ric said.

"Maybe you can take us over there and show us the ropes some time" Scotty said, winking at Ric before walking over to the sink, washing his hands and heading back to his room.

--

"Hey, good to see you again.  Thought you forgot about us" the attendant said as he checked Ric, Dan and Scotty in. It had been over a month since he'd been to the bathhouse.  School, clients and other activities had kept him busy.  "Two twinks, one blond, one brown.  Both have blue rope ankle bracelets.  Been lookin for something potent for a few weeks now.  Don't think anyone's done 'em yet.  Have fun!" the attendant added.

Ric led them to the locker room and they started to strip down.

"Really?  He tells you stuff like that?" Dan asked.

"Yeah... It's one of the perks of the card.   From your number they know who's toxic and willing to share" Ric replied.  They wandered out into the halls, seeing who was around.   After a short walk, they found the twinks in the sauna, sitting along the side staring at each person that walked in.

"I'll let you guys have fun" Ric said, heading back to the door.  The look of panic on both Dan and Scotty's face told him that they were still unsure of their cruising skills.  He turned back, wrapped his arms around both and guided them to the other side of the sauna, whispering "Let them come to you."

Dan sat on his right, Scotty on the left and Ric talked to them a bit.  "Don't be too eager.  Bottoms should be the ones wanting to get fucked, tops pick the ones worthy of taking their dick and cum.  Don't be afraid to say no if they don't excite you" he said.  A few minutes later he watched the twinks start to make their move.  They walked closer and the brown haired guy elbowed the blond and and said something into his ear.

"Does that tattoo mean you're toxic?" the shaggy brunette asked quietly as he got close.  Ric smiled and nodded.

"Can we taste it?" the blond asked, making Ric chuckle.  Usually guys that wanted a charged load were more direct and wanted him to fuck them, but he quickly had an idea.

"Give em room, guys" Ric said to Dan and Scotty, winking at each of them.   Soon, he had the twinks bent over each of his spread legs, kneeling on the lower bench and licking his cock from the sides.  When it was fully hard and their tongues and lips were occupied, Ric looked over at both Dan and Scotty who were stroking their own hard cocks.  After a few more minutes, the brown haired guy took the tip of Ric's cock in his mouth and pulled the foreskin back while the blond worked the base.  He didn't go down very far and gave the blond enough room to explore more than an inch or two of Ric's cock.

Ric whispered "No rimming, just spit n shove" to Dan and Scotty before he motioned for them to move behind the two cocksuckers.  They took their spots and Ric watched Dan drool a rope of spit just above the smooth crack and Scotty then do the same with the blond guy.  The brown haired twink made a noise and started to pull off, only to have Ric's hand hold him down.  The blond just kept licking on the hard shaft.

The couple looked at each other, grinned and simultaneously pushed in.  Scotty bottomed out first since he drove in a little faster, but Dan was only a few seconds behind.  Ric could feel the guys sucking him squirm, but a hand on each head kept them in their place.  The longer he watched, the more impressed he was with Scotty's topping abilities.  From all of their talks, he thought Scotty was strictly a bottom.  The twinks sucking on his cock were less impressive and clearly distracted by the bare cocks drilling their asses.

Dan and Scotty started to plow harder and soon were bouncing off the twinks' butts.  Ric could tell they were enjoying the the bottom's holes.   Each one would watch his dick drive into the hairless hole and then glance over at the other one, smiling.  Once he heard the first grunt from Dan, he knew they weren't going to last much longer.  Dan's thrusts slowed but got harder, Scotty did the opposite and drove in faster.  

On cue, they came a second apart.  Dan's louder grunts were accompanied by Scotty's softer groan.   Both stood there as their cocks spurted and spewed out their newly viral cream, filling their respective bottoms.  The brown haired twink also got his mouth filled with spurts of Ric's cum, giving him the taste of toxic cum that he had asked for.  The look on Scotty's face surprised Ric, he never imagined that he'd enjoy breeding a neg guy with his charged load, especially after his comments about getting counseling when they found out they were poz.

They both stood there still inside the twinks' holes and a satisfied look on their faces.  Once their cocks were out of the bottoms, Dan and Scotty took their places on the bench again.  The twinks stood back up and Ric watched the brown haired guy swallow his load.

"Don't we get your cock too?" the blond asked.

"Not this time, but you got my bug from these guys.  They might even be more toxic than me" Ric said with a smile.  He realized from their expressions that they never expected the guys he was with were poz too.  They backed away slowly and headed to the door and down the hall towards the showers.

"God that was amazing.  I never thought I'd do something like that with Dan" Scotty said.

"Yeah, I thought we might share a bottom, but to fuck a guy next to my boyfriend like that was wild.  I'm so proud of him being able to top so good with all these guys watching" Dan replied.

"I didn't even notice them.   I was so turned on fucking my first neg guy that I only paid attention to us five.  At first, I just wanted to prove to you and Ric that I could do it, but the longer I went the more turned on I got.  The load I gave the blond guy was huge" Scotty said, grinning.

"Yeah, mine was too.  I wonder if we'll ever know if that fuck did it" Dan said.

"That's the thing about these kinds of breedings... you rarely find out if you were the one or one of several.  But now you know how this place works.  I hope you'll come back and try out the other rooms.  There's lots more fun to be had around here, whether the guy you play with is neg or poz" Ric said.  They showered before the three went back to the locker room and got dressed.

"I see you found the pair of twinks.  They looked a little worried as they left" the attendant said to Ric as they went past.

"As the saying goes... be careful of what you ask for.  I didn't breed them... these guys did.  They got the same result, though.  Hope it sticks" Ric said as they walked out the door.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 7

Chapter 7.2 - A Brief Escape

Ric and Mateo sat on the bleachers, watching the match.   "Damn, my feet can't move like that.  I don't know how he does that and not fall on his face" Mateo said.

Ric laughed as he continued to scope out the players.   A few minutes later, Gustavo came up and sat next to them, still sweaty from his own match.   "How's it going?  Here to watch your boyfriend?" Ric asked.

"Yes.  I wish I could see the whole game.  Has he scored?" Gustavo asked.

"Not in the game, yet.  But I'm sure he will after" Mateo said.

It took a moment before Gustavo understood the comment and then laughed.  "I hope so" he replied.

"I guess the team took the news OK?  He's still playing at least" Ric said.

"Yes, it worked out well.  He just needs to start his medication soon.  It gave a couple of the other players a chance to come out, too.  I think he is playing better since he is more relaxed not having to hide his secret" Gustavo said.

"How about you?  Are you going to start medication too?" Ric asked.

"I haven't decided.  I think he wants me to wait" Gustavo replied.

They continued to watch the match and Gustavo cheered when João kicked a perfect corner shot for their team to take the lead.   Gustavo was cheering louder than anyone at the field.  When things settled down, Ric felt his work phone vibrate.  He took a look and it was a message from Rawson.

"U n bf have passport?  Need some help" it said.  He nudged Mateo and showed him the message.  Mateo nodded 'yes' and went back to watching the game.

"Both. what kind of help?" he sent back, wondering what Rawson was planning now.

"Can u do 3day wkend next wk? need off screen helpers" Rawson asked.

"where?" Ric asked and got "P Vallarta.  flt/hotel/food covered" as a reply.

Ric showed the rest of the messages to Mateo and got a grin and a nod back.

The six AM flight with three bags of equipment to take was a pain, but they got to the all inclusive resort by noon.  

"You got the afternoon off, meet for dinner at seven in the lobby.  Tomorrow is a work day starting at ten AM, so don't party too hard tonight" Rawson said.  Ric chuckled at how serious Rawson got when it came to work.  Ric and Mateo went up to their room and waited for their lone bag to show up by the porter.   

"Want to go into town and shop around?" Mateo asked as he pulled his shorts and shirt off.

"Yeah, we should see the sights anyway instead of fucking all afternoon" Ric replied.  

"Mmmhmm, we can do that all night" Mateo said before chuckling.  They spent the next fifteen minutes groping each other's almost naked bodies until there was a knock at the door.  Ric opened it, wearing only a jockstrap.  The porter grinned as he brought the bag into the room and placed it on the stand.  Ric handed him a tip and told him "Gracias."

"Have fun" the guy replied and Ric laughed to himself at the porter speaking almost perfect English.

"Do we really look like all the other Americans?" Mateo asked rhetorically.

The shower was quick and they changed into some clean clothes.  The walk was several blocks to get from the hotel to the shopping area.  They wandered around, getting a few small souvenirs at a couple different shops.  They hadn't uttered a word in English since they left their room, trying to not be the usual American tourist.  Ric nudged Mateo as they walked down a street and said "I think we're being followed.  Think they're going to rob us?"

"I noticed that too.  Turn right at the next corner and stop against the building to see" Mateo said.  They got ten paces from the corner when they heard one of the guys behind him say in accented English "Nice American asses.  Tight and hungry I'm sure."  Both Ric and Mateo snickered as they stopped and turned around.  They looked over the two local guys that were dressed in long basketball shorts and jerseys, one for the Lakers and one for the Heat, and baseball caps turned backwards.  They were both a few inches shorter than Ric, one clean shaven and the other with a ragged beard. The bearded guy had a lot of ink and the other just a few tats on his arms.

"We got some horny locals.  Think they can handle a pair of studs from across the border?" Ric asked in Spanish, grinning.  

"No... too thin.  You would easily split them in two" Mateo replied.  He smiled and saw the confused looks on the locals.  He knew they weren't expecting the tables to get turned on them.  

"No, no.   We are the ones that want to fuck you" the bearded guy said.

Ric shook his head and told him "We prefer to be the ones on top. At least you didn't want to steal our money."

Mateo saw they still looked confused, but the shaven guy said "We are good... you can pay us if you want."

Ric laughed again and replied "I don't think so.  Guys pay us for sex, we don't pay."

As Mateo looked over the guys he decided to take a chance.  "Show us what you got.  Biggest gets to fuck the smaller guy.  I get you and he gets him" pointing first at the shaved guy, then at the bearded guy and finally at Ric.

Ric snickered and liked Mateo's idea.  "Got a place?" Ric asked, not wanting to go back to the hotel with two strangers.

The locals looked surprised, but the bearded one said "There's an alley close by."  They followed along, now being the one to watch the other guy's asses.  The shorts were loose and the shirts hung down too far to let them get a look, but Mateo noticed that they looked a little nervous.  The locals turned into an alley and then went behind a building.  Ric looked around and the only window he could see was boarded up.  

"Two minutes to get hard, then show it" Mateo said, starting the timer on his phone.  Ric was already partially hard, but he unzipped his shorts and pulled the shaft out of the jock's pouch.  The other guy was stroking, but facing away and Mateo blocked the other guys' view of Ric.  "Time" Mateo said and moved out of the way.  The bearded guy turned around and held his cock proudly until he saw Ric's shaft.  

"Dios mio!" he said, knowing he was out-gunned by a few centimeters.   Ric took the phone and said "Next two... Go" as he restarted the timer. Mateo faced him and got his dick hard.  Mateo won, but only by a centimeter in length and a couple in circumference.  

"Let's see that hungry ass" Ric said.  The guy looked back at him in shock, not expecting to have to go through with the bet.  Ric didn't really care if he put out or not, he enjoyed surprising them and getting to fuck a local would just be a bonus.   Slowly the bearded guy moved to the wall and pushed his shorts and briefs down before tugging his shirt off.  Ric stroked his cock with some spit and then knelt down and spread the furry butt apart.  He spit a few times on the hole and worked it in with a pair of fingers.

He didn't want to get caught, so it was going to be a quick fuck.   Ric stood up, briefly looking at the large gothic cross tattoo on the bearded guy's back and pushed his cock to the trembling hole.  A hand covered the guy's mouth and Ric pushed in.   While it took a few tries, his cock went in easier than he expected and the cries were quieter too.   Once Ric's cock was inside a few inches, Mateo looked at the other guy and said "Your turn."

Ric watched his boyfriend penetrate the other guy and realized that both of the locals were no strangers to taking dick.  They may have acted like tops, but they were probably just as versatile as Ric and Mateo were.  They fucked the guys quickly, not wanting to get caught having sex in public in another country.  Ten minutes after he pushed in, Ric was the first to cum.  The moan from his bottom affirmed his thought that they just wanted sex and he didn't mind getting bred by a stranger.   Mateo lasted a couple minutes longer, leaving Ric to churn his load inside the bearded guy.   

They pulled out together and when the bottoms didn't turn around to clean their cocks, they just pulled up their underwear and shorts before heading back to the main street.  It took a couple blocks before Ric said "That worked out damn good, but I'm going to need some time to refill."  Once they got back to the hotel, they showered quickly before going down to the pool.  It was a relaxing time with Ric and Mateo drinking and laughing about not getting mugged.

The group shared a table for dinner and they met one of the actors who lived locally.  Ric noticed that Rawson was on the phone for most of the dinner and didn't look too happy.  Most of the group finished dinner and were enjoying their drinks when Rawson finally got off the phone.

"Eddie got stopped at immigration.  He's persona non grata in Mexico.  We're going to be short one scene.   Uh... Ric?" Rawson said, giving Ric a pair of sad puppy eyes.  Everyone laughed as they all looked at Ric for his response.  

"I have spare contracts..." Ari said.

Mateo nudged Ric and wordlessly asked if he was up for filling in.  Ric's mind had a different idea and he whispered to Mateo "What about our hookup earlier?  Think they might be interested?"  A huge smile came over Mateo's face.

"Maybe, but I might have a better idea" Ric said before telling everyone about the two guys they fucked earlier.  "We can go look to see if they're lurking around tomorrow and interested.  Do you have those contracts in Spanish?" Ric asked.

Ari nodded and Ric suggested "Let's get the other two scenes done early tomorrow.  Maybe start at nine and then we can go and search for the locals.  I think they're both vers, so the scene could go either way." 

Rawson smiled, replying "I love taking local dick whenever I travel so hopefully they like my ass."

The two scenes in the morning went smoothly and Ric liked the spacious suite that Rawson had.  He and Mateo helped set up lights and reflectors besides trying to stay out of the way.  Before the second scene started, the cameraman brought in the porter from the day before.  It was obvious that the cameraman had spent some time with the guy, probably naked.  He stood in front of Mateo, watching the porn scene take place.   Ric got a few shots with the spare camera on the second scene and he decided he wasn't very good at it.  

At one point, Ric looked back and Mateo's hand was in the back of the porter's uniform pants with the porter's head leaned back on Mateo's shoulder while he got fingered.   Before long, the second scene was complete.  Ric looked around and didn't see Mateo until he looked out on the balcony and found Mateo balls deep in the porter.  He thought about joining him, but decided to save his load in case the scene with the locals didn't work out.

"How was he?" Ric asked as they walked back to their room.

"Already loaded and really good.  He said the camera dude fucked him all last night and the manager gave him one this morning when he started his shift" Mateo replied.  They showered and dressed, walking out of the hotel on their mission to find the horny locals from the day before.  They covered most of the shopping area that they had been in the day before and hadn't found them.   Next they wandered over to a nearby park and they saw the pair sitting on a bench.

"Hola" Ric said as they got close.   He chuckled when he saw their shocked expressions, knowing they were probably still a little sore from the previous day's activities and even more surprised that Ric and Mateo remembered them.  They explained the situation and wondered if the locals would be interested in fucking a porn star on video.  

Ric pulled his phone out and showed them a few of Rawson's pictures and a short video clip.  He watched the guys look at each other and then smile.  "OK, I need to send your pictures to him to make sure you match our descriptions. OK?" Ric said.   Ric texted the pics over and a minute later got a reply "Oh fuck yeah.  Sending Ari with the contracts. Where?"  

They were surprised when the locals read over the contracts rather than just signing them.  The locals did seem concerned about the "unprotected sex" clause that told them that their partner(s) were untested, but in the end they signed and agreed with Ari about their expected payment.   They looked at Ric for confirmation that the deal was good.  "You can trust him" Ric told the locals.

"Where do you want to film this?" the bearded guy asked.

"How about where we did it yesterday?" Mateo asked.  

"Will it be safe?  We won't get interrupted or reported there?  Is it a public place?" Ari fired off.

"It's a private alley.  Behind my uncle's shop.  We use it many times.  There will be no problems" the clean shaven guy said.

With a time set for a few hours later, Ric, Mateo and Ari got a ride back to the hotel.   They filled Rawson in and suggested the scene to unfold like Ric and Mateo's shopping trip the day before, except Rawson was going to get the local's dicks.   Ric, Mateo, and the cameraman took one taxi with the equipment, followed by Rawson and Ari in a second cab.  They got to the alley and met the locals, Luis and Pablo, who were looking nervous.  A gate was closed across the alley entrance that Ric didn't remember seeing the day before.

The cameraman scoped out the area behind the building and smiled.  "We need to hurry or the light will go to shit" he said.  He finished getting set up and they started by getting a few shots of Rawson walking down the street with Luis and Pablo following him.  Ric had the second camera and got a few shots of the locals plotting their moves and rubbing their crotches.  

Once they had the intro shots, it was time to film the real action.   Ric handed both Luis and Pablo a dick pill.  "Trust me, they may stop and start a few times and this will take care of you losing the mojo" he told them.  He gave them a few tips on what to do and what to avoid and the locals looked happy that he was helping them out.  When they restarted filming, the locals caught up to Rawson on the street, just before the alley and said "That's some nice gringo ass.  Want to show it to us?"  

Rawson first looked surprised but a smile came over his face before they pushed past the gate, closing it behind them.  Once behind the building hands groped over the three bodies and Rawson found himself kneeling with two uncut dicks in front of him.   The blowjob was long and the cameraman got it from a couple different angles as Rawson moved between both hard dicks.  Halfway through, Luis and Pablo pulled their shirts off and stood there only with sneakers and ball caps on.  

Ric wasn't sure that the pills were really needed, but they gave everyone confidence that the two cocks would stay hard.  He could sense the locals were now both excited.  "Are you always this quiet when you hookup with guys like this?" Ric asked during a quick break while some loud trucks drove down the street.  He saw the two guys nod 'no' before a grin came over their faces.   "Do what you normally do.  Some Spanish and English would be good.   Not too much, though" he said.  Rawson looked up at him and smiled.  

They finished up the oral part and then had Rawson on his feet and turned around.  He was no stranger to back alley sex and Rawson braced against the wall and spread his legs.  Pablo, the bearded one, added some spit to Rawson's hole and worked it in quickly.  Another gob of spit and he was pushing his hard, bare cock in.   They had to reshoot the penetration since Pablo blocked the cameraman's view, but with a quick explanation from both Ric and Rawson the second take looked much better.   

Pablo covered Rawson's mouth before he shoved in harder and began to drill, just like Ric had done to him the day before.  Ric grabbed a few more shots, one of Luis watching and stroking while his buddy fucked a porn star.  Pablo started to pound faster and then suddenly pulled out.   Luis was driving into Rawson's ass a second later.   Ric now focused the camera on Pablo gently stroking while it was his turn to watch.  

They swapped again, this time both Luis and Pablo were more vocal, mostly in Spanish, calling Rawson a good slut along with several more demeaning comments.  Once again, when Pablo started to get too close, he traded places with Luis.  After they swapped again, Ric could tell they weren't going to last much longer.   Pablo was the first to unload inside Rawson's hole, with Ric laying on his back aiming the camera up from below. 

Pablo tripped over Ric as he tried to make way for Luis and they did a quick re-shoot again.  Ric also had to clean the camera lens from a drop of cum before they were able to continue with Luis' final fuck.  The camera caught Luis' cock slipping inside the cum soaked hole and then he began to pound Rawson.  He lasted only a few minutes before the orgasm took over.  Once again, Ric had cum dripping down on to the camera as Luis pulled out.  The cameraman took over and caught the battered hole leaking the local's seed.

Mateo tossed the locals a pair of towels and then gave one to Rawson.  "I hope it looked as good as it felt.  You guys were great!" Rawson told Luis and Pablo.   The cameraman nodded and Ric told them that they did a great job.  Ric's phone buzzed and it was Ari.   He read the message and walked out to the taxi that Ari had been waiting in.  Ari asked how things went.   

"I think it went great.  They looked nervous before the shoot, but it disappeared as soon as we started filming" Ric said.

"Can I see the camera?" Ari asked and Ric handed it over.  He watched some of Ric's footage and a smile came over his face.  "Very nice.  Here are the payments for them.  Please tell them 'thank you' for me" Ari told Ric, passing him two envelopes and then the camera.  Ric walked back to the alley and saw the group talking.

"Are you happy with what you got?" Ric asked the cameraman.

"Oh hell yeah.  These guys were an awesome find" he told Ric.

Ric walked over to Luis and Pablo who were talking to Mateo and Rawson in Spanish.  Ric looked at Rawson and grinned, surprised at how well he could take part in the conversation.   

"Do you always try and fuck the tourists?" Mateo asked the locals.

"Yes.  It's easy.  They all are looking for some local meat and leche.  There must be a lot of... bottoms up north" Pablo said.  Ric, Mateo and Rawson all nodded.

"Ari says thanks for your good work.  Here is your pay.  I hope you had fun" Ric told the locals.  He watched them open the envelopes and thumb through the bills.  Both guys looked surprised and Ric remembered doing the same thing after he  got paid for his first shoot.  Ric got a big hug from both of them and they thanked him for giving them the chance to do the scene.

The other four packed up the gear and said their goodbyes to Luis and Pablo before taking the taxis back to the hotel.  "Meet downstairs at six in the bar" Rawson said to the group as they walked into the lobby.  Ric and Mateo went to their room and were almost naked before the door was closed.  The next hour was filled with grunts, groans and bodies slamming together.

"Too bad Marco wasn't here to watch us rut like animals" Ric said as he laid there, his balls empty and his ass full of cum.  Mateo laughed and looked at him, shaking his head.   They showered and went down to the bar.  They were sipping on their beers when Ari, Rawson and the cameraman joined them.   Ric figured that they had worked while he and Mateo had played.

"That might be the best scene of the three we did.   I can't believe how good those guys looked.  Thanks for finding them" Rawson said.  

"I thought it was going to be a waste of time, but they really surprised me.  I wish some of the pros were that easy to work with" the cameraman said.  

"You got some great shots too, Ric.  This is going to be so fuckin easy to edit together" Rawson said.  They continued talking and drinking until they headed to the restaurant for dinner.  Ric and Mateo ended up in the hotel club after dinner, dancing most of the night.  While they got a few looks, most didn't seem to mind a couple gay guys dancing together.

The group had a late breakfast before taking the shuttle to the airport.  After take-off, Ric settled in, trying to take a nap when Rawson came up.  "You really took control during that shoot.  Your camera work is pretty good too.   Have you ever thought about becoming a director?   And not just for adult stuff, mainstream too.  I think you'd be really good" he told Ric.

"It might make a fun part time thing, but I don't really want to do it as a career" Ric replied.  Rawson gave him a wink and headed back to his seat. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

Chapter 7.3 - Out-side, Pushing In

The four guys sat at the table in the dorm cafeteria eating dinner when Scotty said "I never knew how many gay guys there were on the floor."

Ric and Mateo chuckled before Ric said "I kind of told some of them to respect your relationship and desire to be in the closet.  I knew you'd come out eventually.   Have you been hooking up with any of them?"

Scotty blushed and Dan laughed.  "All but one that I know of and we're working on him.  Did you know that Will does porn?   It was really hot to swap loads with a porn star" Dan said.

Ric smiled, not wanting to tell him that he'd been with two guys that have done porn.  "It's kind of cool to see you guys getting more adventurous.  Being out isn't all that scary, is it?" he said.  

"A couple people have made rude comments and we haven't told our parents yet but it's been a lot better than I thought" Dan said.

"Do it on your own pace.   Have you left your mark on anyone yet?" Mateo asked.

Both Dan and Scotty got big grins on their faces.  "Yeah, a few.  We ran into the guys we did with Ric at the bathhouse a few days after that first time.  They were eager for us to fuck them again, but like the first time, they got scared after we came in them.  It was the same the next two times we saw them and then they didn't show up for a couple weeks.  We really got turned on when we found out they were our first" Dan said.

Scotty looked really excited and added "I hooked up with a guy upstairs a few times.  He likes to flip which was new to me.  He was surprised when he converted, he thought I was undetectable but he never asked." 

Dan nodded before saying "I did a guy that kept flirting with me at the gym.  He always wore a wrestling singlet to workout in.  It looked hot, but that thing came off really fast in the locker room.  I thought he'd get turned off when I told him I was poz, but it didn't slow him at all.  He loved doing it in the shower stalls and sometimes we'd have guys watch.  I expect stuff like that at the bathhouse, not in the athletic center."

--

Mateo had been tapping out a conversation on his phone for the past hour before he stopped and looked at Ric.  "When is your next frat party with Devon?" he asked.

"Uh... This Saturday.  I hope it's not going to mess up your plans" Ric replied.

Mateo snickered and replied "That's what I thought.  I was actually trying to find something to do while you left me at home.  My project is finally done and I have some free time."

"I can cancel if you want to do something.   It's the last one of the semester, though" Ric said after a short pause.

"No, I know how much you like getting dressed up and eating expensive food.  Besides, I got a couple guys that asked about hiring me for the night.   One was for a fraternity party at a ritzy hotel.  Would it be too weird if I was there with another guy?" Mateo asked.

Ric laughed before telling Mateo "I don't have a problem with it.  I think the only person that would be there that knows we're partners is Devon and he knows we're open.  I won't tell him you're doing it for money.  We can ignore each other or be friendly, it depends on what your client is comfortable with."

Mateo sighed with relief.  "OK.  It sounds like he only wants someone for the social part.   I won't be fucking his brains out like you will with Devon.  I think I'll do the job.  It could be fun to see you socialize with the rich folks" he said.

--

"Holy shit...   Is that your boyfriend?" Devon asked as they stood to the side looking over the crowd.

"Yeah, some guy asked if he'd be his date for the night and he said yes since I was going to be out with you" Ric replied.

"Damn, I've never seen Marcus with a guy.   Usually it's some hot sorority girl that he's got his hands all over" Devon said.  

"It's probably best if you don't tell... Marcus you know Mateo" Ric said, getting a nod back.  "Oh, how are Sami and Mick doing?  I haven't seen them tonight" Ric asked. 

"Both are doing OK.  Sami went on meds right away.  His conversion was really hard and he was scared he'd have AIDS before he graduated.  He's the house cumdump though and will take anyone's dick.  Mick escaped our bugs.  I have no idea how and Sami is pissed at him for it" Devon replied.

"Did he get tested?  Not everyone gets sick during conversion.  I know some guys that were toxic as fuck for a couple months until they found out" Ric said.

Devon chuckled and replied "I don't think so.  That would be pretty wild.  I know he's fucked quite a few guys."  They continued to talk until Marcus came over.

"Hi Devon.  I bet you're a little surprised" Marcus said as he walked up to them.  He was tall, about Devon's height but more muscled with  perfectly cut blond hair.  Marcus looked at home in his tux and his manicured nails showed that he probably had never gotten them dirty in his life.   There wasn't a mark on his body, nor any jewelry that Ric could see.  

"A little...  Is this your date for tonight?" Devon asked, seeing Mateo smile back at him.   Devon didn't make any hints that he'd met Mateo several times and usually naked.   Ric wondered where the nice suit that his boyfriend was wearing came from, since he'd never seen it before.

"Yes it is.   Matt, this is Devon.  He's a friend in one of the other houses.  Devon is the one that gave me the confidence to finally come out" Marcus said with no hesitation.  Introductions were made and Ric shook his boyfriend's hand, giving him a wink.  Ric finally knew what name Mateo used when he hired out and found it funny since Mateo was always quick to correct anyone that called him that normally.  They talked a while, sipping on champagne and noticing a lot of people look their way.

"I never thought that you were queer, Marcus.  Why come out now instead of waiting until you graduate in a month?" Devon asked.

"It was just getting too hard to fake being straight.  Every time I'd see you at one of these events with a stud next to you, I'd get envious.  You were out and no one seemed to make an issue of it.  The hardest part was finding a date that was as hot as yours" Marcus said, grinning.

"Well, congratulations.   Expect some comments, but most will be good.   I hope you got a room tonight so you can celebrate all night long" Devon replied, winking at Marcus.

"Uh... Thanks... but we're just friends.  I did get a room but that's because I know that most of my house is going to continue the party back there until breakfast and I need to get some sleep" Marcus replied.   The four moved toward the dance floor once their glasses were empty.   Ric saw several people come up to Marcus and make comments to him and Mateo.  His boyfriend was smoothly dancing with both Marcus and the other guests.   Some came over and danced with Ric and Devon too, with Ric grinding on more than a few asses and getting groped repeatedly by supposedly straight guys and a few women.

While Ric checked on his boyfriend a few times during the night, he left him alone to do his job.  Marcus' comment about using the hotel room just to sleep disappointed him, but he figured Mateo would try to convince him for at least a little action.  As the last few songs got played, Ric swapped spots with Mateo but his dancing got much more erotic.  Mateo did the same with Devon and Ric could see them talking.  As the music ended and the lights came up Ric made his way back to Devon.  He watched his boyfriend and client say goodbye to a few people and then head towards the door.   

Mateo followed Marcus down the hall to the elevator and up to the ninth floor.  He'd told Marcus up front that a social event was one fee and any additional activities would be extra.  He'd come prepared and had a few packets of lube and some condoms in his pocket.  As expected, the alcohol and dancing had made sure that Marcus' hormones were racing through his body.  They got to the room where Mateo would find out just how far Marcus wanted to go or if he was heading home.  They walked inside and Marcus turned and planted his lips on Mateo's.

"I hope you don't have to go home right away" Marcus started out.  A smile came over Mateo's face.

"Well, you know the deal.  It's totally up to you" he said.

"Did you bring condoms?" Marcus asked.

"I did, but you really should bring your own in the future.  How much experience do you have with guys?" Mateo asked.

"About six over the past couple years.  It's kind of hard to find guys that I trust to keep it quiet" Marcus said.   

"Well, you won't have to worry about that any more" Mateo replied.  He could tell that the conversation was killing the vibe so he just went for it.  Mateo pushed the tux coat off Marcus' shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.  "Ready to have some fun?" Mateo asked with a grin and watched Marcus nod 'yes'.  The shirt got unbuttoned while Marcus unbuckled his belt let his pants drop.  With Marcus standing there in his underwear, it was now Mateo's turn to strip.  

"Damn, you're even sexier naked.  Those pictures don't really do you justice" Marcus said as Mateo pressed on top of each of his shoulders.  Marcus was on his knees, still wearing a pair of CK briefs and a pair of black dress socks.  He stared at Mateo's cock a moment and then looked up.  "Do you take this out?" he asked, fixated on the metal piercing.

"Not unless I have to.  Try it, just watch your teeth" Mateo replied.   Marcus held the stiffening shaft with one hand and his tongue started to lick over the piercing and head.  While Mateo assumed this was his first pierced cock, Marcus did a good job playing with it with his tongue and avoiding any chipped teeth.   He wasn't as successful on the first few tries of getting it into his throat, but he kept trying and finally got it in.

Mateo looked back and saw he had a good ten feet to get over to the bed.  He let Marcus suck and slobber on his dick for several more minutes before pushing his head off his fully hard cock.  He tilted Marcus' head back and nodded with his head toward the bed.  Marcus gave a quick nod and stood, quickly walking over to the bed and looking back.  When he got to the edge, Mateo said "That's good.   Just bend over..."  He pulled the packets out of his pocket, followed Marcus and set them down on the bed.  Mateo knelt behind him and pulled the briefs down.  Marcus' body trembled and Mateo knew how nervous he was.

A hand gently caressing each mound calmed Marcus a bit but the tongue that lapped from his balls up to his tight ring got him relaxed and moaning.   Mateo was glad that all he tasted was Marcus' scent and while he might not have a ton of experience bottoming, he knew to prepare for it.  The next few minutes got a pair of fingers fully planted and twisting around alternating with his tongue.  The hole slowly relaxed along with the rest of Marcus' body.

Unlike his boyfriend, Mateo didn't dread putting on a condom.   He'd rather have covered sex than no sex and with clients he usually played safe unless they told them they wanted it bare.   While his tongue dug into the slick hole, he reached over and picked up a condom.  Mateo's tongue and fingers were only off his pucker for a moment to roll the sheath on his cock, but Marcus whined softly at the lack of attention.

Once it was slicked up, Mateo dripped some more lube on the throbbing ring and lined up.  Marcus moaned the second that he felt the covered tip hit his hole.   His cock nudged in a few times before Marcus relaxed.  With the piercing and head inside, Mateo's hips rolled, plunging his cock deeper into Marcus' chute.

"Oh my god that feels good...   I've been waiting all night for this" Marcus moaned out.

"Yeah?  Feels good for me too" Mateo said, driving his next few thrusts deeper.  He chuckled to himself hearing that Marcus was planning on sex all along.

"Oh fuck!  There's more?" Marcus asked, causing Mateo to laugh.

"Just a bit.  You want it all?" he asked.

"Not sure I can..." Marcus replied.  

"Let's find out" Mateo said, moving his hands to Marcus' shoulders, gripping firmly and planting his hips on the lightly haired butt.  Marcus gasped and trembled a bit, but Mateo pulled back and drove in as deep as he could with his hips bouncing off the mounds this time.  Thus began the next several minutes drilling the surprisingly willing hole.  Marcus' moans slowly turned into groans about the same time Mateo wanted to change positions.  He gave a few final thrusts and pulled off.

The soft whine returned, making Mateo grin.  Obviously Marcus wasn't ready to stop.  "Climb on the bed and lay on your back" Mateo told him calmly.   Marcus followed directions, but pulled his legs back and exposed both his eager hole and a very stiff cock almost resting on his stomach.  Mateo dripped more lube on the hole and then rubbed the last of the packet over his covered cock.  Climbing on the bed, he lined his cock up and slid back inside.  

Marcus grinned back at him as the speed built back up.  A pair of legs rested on Mateo's shoulders while he'd been plowing with long strokes.   Mateo began to shove harder, watching Marcus tug on his own cock with one hand and trying to time their orgasms together.  He had been thrusting in several minutes when he yelled out "FUCK!" and pulled back out.   Shreds of latex hung off his cock which he quickly discarded.  The familiar whine came from Marcus before he asked "What?"

"The condom broke.  Just a second" Mateo replied.

"Shove it back in!  I need you back inside me" Marcus cried out.

Mateo froze, staring back at him and not reaching over for the other condom packet.  "You know the risk" he replied calmly.

"I don't care!   I need to feel your cock inside me.  I'm so close it hurts!" Marcus yelled back.

He had seen it happen several times before, a bottom's desire for safe sex went out the window once they felt a cock pounding them.  Marcus was no different and the minute it would take Mateo to put the new condom on and get it lubed would be too long.   The pleading look on Marcus' face confirmed it and was immediately replaced by a euphoric expression the instant that he felt Mateo's bare shaft planted inside him again. 

Seconds later, he was back drilling Marcus' chute, this time with much more feeling of his bare cock on Marcus' guts.

"Oh my god!" Marcus cried out as he stroked his cock even harder.  Whether he knew he was working his ass muscles around Mateo's cock or not, it got both of them closer every second that passed.  Mateo started to grunt as he fought off his orgasm while Marcus just moaned louder.   The first rope of Marcus' cum flew over his head, the second and third landed on his face while the rest covered his chest and stomach.

The third of Marcus' shots was the one that brought Mateo along for the ride.  He may have been planning on pulling out and showering Marcus' front side with his charged load, but he was just too used to cumming inside a guy.  After the last pulse, Mateo stood there a minute as both of them recovered.  He pulled his still rigid cock free and lowered Marcus back to the bed before laying next to him.   

"Damn, that was the best sex I've ever had.  It felt so good after the condom broke.  I've never felt a guy fuck me without one before and when I felt your cock throb inside of me when you came it was amazing"  Marcus said after laying there breathing heavily for a few minutes.

Mateo laid there a few more moments before he replied "Yeah, that was good."  He wondered how long he should stay but when he remembered that Ric was with Devon, there wasn't a reason to hurry home.   Marcus nuzzled his head on Mateo's shoulder and softly rubbed his hand over Mateo's chest.   A minute later he was sleeping which made Mateo chuckle.  He closed his eyes and was asleep, too, a few minutes later.

He woke almost two hours later.  The lights in the room were still on and a pair of eyes were staring at him.  The hand on his cock wasn't his and it slowly started to stroke, taking it from stiff to hard as a rock.  Marcus asked "Can we do it again?"  His tone had lost most of the confidence from earlier and Mateo thought he might even be embarrassed asking.

Mateo smiled and winked at him.  "If you want.  I only have one more condom, though" he said, rubbing his hand over Marcus's back.

"No rubber this time.  I want to see what it's like bare the whole time" Marcus said, a little more sure of himself once Mateo hadn't told him 'no'.

"It's your choice.  Is there anything you haven't done before you'd like to try?" Mateo asked.

Marcus shook his head 'no' before saying "Do what you like to do."

A grin covered Mateo's face as he rolled over and moved between Marcus' legs.  "Just let me know if I get too rough" he said, lifting both legs up.  Marcus grabbed his legs, pulling them back like before, exposing his now bruised hole.  Mateo licked a pair of fingers and rubbed around the ring before pushing in.   It felt a little slick but he knew that some of his load from their first fuck had soaked in.

Two gobs of spit rubbed over his shaft was all the lube he was going to give Marcus to start.  He teased the hole with the piercing and tip of his cock for several seconds before Marcus said "The ring... you're leaving it in?"

"Yeah, you took it before.  Now you get to feel it as it goes in.  I wish it was bigger like a friend of mine's, but it still feels good" Mateo said right before he pushed harder and felt the ring and mushroom head drag past the tight entrance.  He stopped just barely inside and looked at Marcus' face.  His eyes were wide and mouth open, yet he didn't say anything.  Mateo grinned and pulled back out, keeping his eyes glued on Marcus' to see his response.  Another push took him back inside and once again, he watched Marcus closely.  This time he got a gasp.

He repeated this a few more times, getting Marcus used to feeling his cock enter him.  After six times, Mateo plowed deeper making the gasp last longer.  Mateo held back the moan that was trying to escape his mouth.  The tight chute gripped his shaft and it was only helped by a little leftover cum and some slowly leaking precum from his dick.   From there, he slowly increased the pace.  While the strokes were firm, he wasn't pounding Marcus' hole.  Not yet, anyway.

Mateo gave a firm shove, moving closer to Marcus and then leaning forward.   Marcus rested his legs on Mateo's shoulders and braced his hands on the bed.  The sinister grin on Mateo's face told him the slow fuck was about to get more intense.  A dozen strokes had Mateo's hips slapping into Marcus' ass, pulling back three quarters length and driving back in.  Marcus's face may have looked a little worried, but he hadn't said anything.

The drilling varied from firm to hard and back.  When he started to hear pained groans from Marcus, Mateo pulled out drooling a few ropes of spit down over the battered hole and shoved back in.  The added slickness let him easily plow all the way in and thrust harder.  It let him drag the fuck out a few more minutes but he felt the cum start to rise.

"Almost there... You want me to pull out?" Mateo asked breathlessly.  

Marcus shook his head 'no' and then told him "It felt so good before.  I want more."

"I'm gonna own your ass then" Mateo growled out as he jabbed his cock in, first to the left and then to the right.  A few last thrusts and he buried his cock in deep, feeling his cock throb as ropes of cum flooded Marcus' gut.

"Oh shit!" Marcus yelled out after the second pulse and he began to shoot his own load over his chest.  Like with Marcus, Mateo's second load was smaller than the first but still enough to coat the battered chute.   He rocked his hips after the last spurt, looking at Marcus' face to see if he'd been to rough.   "No one's ever made me cum without me stroking before.   That was wild!" he said, with a large grin on his face.

"You ever try licking a cock after it's fucked you?" Mateo asked and the shocked look on Marcus' face gave him the answer without a word being uttered.  Mateo pulled out slowly, trying to leave as much cum inside as he could.  After rolling over on to his back, Marcus crawled between his legs and gave a few tentative laps of his tongue.   "If you cleaned out good enough, you won't have to worry.  The tongue licked a few more times before Marcus took it in his mouth.  Moans came out of both of them while he sucked and slurped.  With the last of the cum in his stomach, Marcus crawled back next to Mateo, laying on his side as his hand caressed Mateo's chest.   

The light got flicked off and both were soon sound asleep.  The morning fuck in the shower had Marcus bent over, getting one last short plowing and six ropes of cum painted over his well fucked tunnel.   They cleaned up and Mateo left the room with two envelopes in his pocket and a smile on his face.  

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

It's time for the last of Ric's adventures or at least the tales of them.  I think I've taken care of all of the loose ends.

Chapter 7.4 - Movin On

They'd been studying all week, trying to get ready for finals.   The silence was broken when Mateo asked "Do you remember the first day we met?"

"Yeah.  I woke you up so you could take a shower and you said a bunch of flattering things not realizing they weren't just thoughts in your head.  Why?" Ric asked.

"One of your comments was that you would never take a partner over to the bathhouse, since that's a place to hook up.  We've never gone together and I know you've been there a bunch of times" Mateo said.  He paused and continued "I need a break before my brain explodes.   How about you show me what the allure is?".

"Are you sure?  It's not really your kind of place.  You usually hook up only after they pass your hundred question survey.  That won't work very well there" Ric told him.

"If I'm going to change my ways, I should learn from the master on how to meet someone for a few minutes of mindless sex" Mateo replied, grinning back at Ric.

"I usually last a lot longer than that" Ric said, rubbing his growing bulge.

An hour later, they were standing in line at the bathhouse, finding out that a lot of other students were needing some stress relief sex too.  Ric noticed a guy a few people in front of them that looked a little familiar. At least his head and shape did.  The large back and arm tattoos were what made him question it.   When he heard the voice, he remembered instantly.  

Ric handed over his card and their IDs and smiled at the attendant.   "He in the club too?" the attendant asked and Ric nodded.

"Boyfriend.  We share everything" Ric replied, laughing.  

The guy leaned forward and said "Three looking today.  Really tall blond.  Other is a polar bear with a collared boy.  You might be only toxic guys tonight."  He pushed the IDs and card back and gave Ric a wink.   

Mateo followed Ric into the locker room, mimicking his moves.   He saw Ric looking over at a guy that had just secured his locker when Ric asked "Peter?"

The guy stopped and turned, facing Ric.  A smile grew over Peter's face and he chuckled a moment before saying "Ric!  How's it going?"

Ric and Mateo finished stripping as Ric talked to Peter.  "What's with the ink?  I almost didn't recognize you.  I never thought of you as a tattoo guy" Ric said.

"I guess that's another thing that I got from you.   Tay got one too, but it's pretty small.  My views have changed on a lot of things now that I'm poz.  The quiet guy is gone and I'm living life to the fullest.   It's been a lot more fun" Peter said.

"How's Taylor doing?  I haven't heard anything from him this year" Ric asked.

"He's been running around the country.  The job he got is trying to get three people's work out of him.  I've seen him maybe four times this year.  He's going to be in town next week to pack his stuff up" Peter said.

"You stayed roommates even after he found a job?" Ric asked.

"Yeah, it was a place for him to crash in between his work trips.  All he did was sleep and do laundry there, though.  Now that I'm graduating, we're letting the lease end.  I love that place, but since I'm moving to the other coast he doesn't want to keep it by himself" Peter said.

Ric looked at Mateo and raised his brows.  Mateo grinned back at him.  "Mind if I give you a call tomorrow about the apartment?  We're trying to figure out what to do about next year.  I liked your place and if the rent is decent, we might be able to swing a deal with Taylor" Ric said.

"That would be great.  I know he doesn't want to give it up, but can't swing it on his own.  I'm sure he'd give you a deal as long as you keep his ass busy when he's there" Peter said.

"That, we can definitely do" Ric replied.  

"I should have asked Tay for his card to get in here for free.  The front desk guy always had some good suggestions on who to tap"

"You been sharing?" Ric asked, not expecting Peter's comment.  The grin on Peter's face answered Ric's question.

"Just finished a couple, that's why I'm here.  They're not feeling well, if you catch my drift.   One knew and it's a surprise for the other.  After watching some of these guys convert, I think I figured out when Taylor's bug got me.  Mine was mild compared to some of them.  Anyway... I'm in the mood to bottom today before I breed someone.   Hopefully there are a few tops around.  Have fun" Peter said.

Ric watched Peter walk confidently out of the locker room into the hall and was surprised at the transformation.  "A victim of yours?" Mateo asked.

"Grandson, I guess.  He was one of Taylor's.  I never thought he'd become a breeder.  He didn't take finding out very well, but I guess he's gotten over it" Ric said.   They finished stuffing their clothes in the locker, grabbed their towels and wandered out into the bathhouse. 

As Ric walked down the hall he heard a familiar voice call out "Beg for it!" from one of the private rooms.   The door was open and Ric peered inside, with Mateo looking around him.   Scotty was feeding the guy's mouth and Dan was drilling the bottom.

The bottom pulled off Scotty's hard cock just long enough to cry out "Breed me!" and then inhale Scotty's hard dick again.

Dan looked up and winked at Ric and Mateo right before he thrust in and blew his load inside.   Ric gave him a thumbs up and they continued on their way.  They found the only really tall guy in the playroom sling with a small group waiting to drill his ass so Ric thought he'd check on him later.   There were a few bottoms in private rooms offering up their holes, but Ric kept looking to see the entire menu.

"What about that guy?" Mateo asked as they passed yet another room with a cute guy laying on the bed, fingering his hole.

"Unless I have someone I'm looking for, I like to see what all the choices are, first" Ric explained.  They passed the dark room and saw yellow tape over the doorway and the lights on inside.  A cleaning cart was there and someone was scrubbing the place down wearing a hazmat suit.   

"Kinky" Mateo said, laughing.

They finished the lap and Ric stopped.  "Want to share the polar bear and his sub?  There were a few others that I haven't done before so we could share one of them or split up" Ric said.

"Think the bear is going to bottom?  I really don't want to be a live sex show for him while we do his sub" Mateo said.  

"The guy at the front desk said they were both looking, but you're right, he might just be looking for someone to tag his sub.  They were the only pair we saw, other than Dan and Scotty.  We can ask..." Ric said.  They went back to the polar bear's room and looked in.  They were still in the same spots, the bear on the bed, slowly stroking his average sized cock and the sub kneeling on his towel on the floor, watching.   

The bear looked to be a few inches taller than Ric and Mateo, beefy with a covering of white hair over his entire front which matched the dense beard on his face.  His head was shaved, but that was the only part they could see that was.  The sub was thin and hairless except for a small trimmed bush and his long hair tied up in a bun.  Mateo was standing next to Ric in the doorway when Ric asked "What you guys lookin for?"

The sub didn't move but the bear looked over both Ric and Mateo and licked his lips.  "Uh... you two probably are more interested in my boy but I'd like to feel at least one of those nice pieces in me too" he said.  Mateo smiled and replied "That sounds like a much better idea.  You ever get fucked next to your boy?"

The bear nodded 'no' and said "Most guys around here aren't interested in an old guy's ass.  Too many college boys to fuck if they need a bottom."

"Then you're gonna be tight and hungry for some dick, huh?" Mateo asked.  The bear nodded, looking a little embarrassed but as his dick hardened a bit more, Mateo knew it also aroused him.   "Let's see how good those lips feel" Mateo said, walking into the room first.   The bear moved to the edge of the bed, bending over to take Mateo's quickly hardening cock into his mouth.   Ric followed and walked up to the sub, looking down at him.  He hadn't said a word, yet Ric knew from his face that he was eager to try something bigger than his Dom's cock.

Mateo enjoyed the talented tongue and lips as they played with his cock and piercing.  He expected an older bear to be experienced and he was, expertly prepping his cock for the coming fuck.  Ric found the sub much less experienced and struggling to take more than a couple inches into his mouth.  He spent a lot of time working over the foreskin and head, but Ric wanted his whole shaft to get some attention.

Ric got more aggressive and found that was the key.  With his hands on the sub's head, he worked his cock in deeper until his cock was nudging into the sub's throat.  Ric looked over and while Mateo was enjoying his oral servicing, he was having to work for it.  He imagined the sub's other hole was going to be even more work to get into.  The bear pulled off Mateo's cock and growled "Take the damn dick" at the sub, before he took a deep breath and slowly pushed his face back on to Mateo's shaft.  

The further his cock slid into the sub's throat, the more Ric was surprised at the bottom's need to please his Dom.  He didn't even need to get his cock all the way into the guy's throat, he was saving that for his ass.   Ric slowly plowed his cock in and out of the sub's throat a few more minutes before pulling his cock all the way out.  He tilted the guy's head up and smiled at him.  The sub looked worried at first, but once he saw Ric's smile he knew that Ric was satisfied.  Satisfied for the moment.

"Move forward to the bed but knees stay on the floor" Ric said calmly.  The sub turned before moving closer and resting his arms on the edge of the bed before looking back.  Ric nodded and knelt down behind him.   Ric felt some lube in the hole and shook his head, knowing from the greasy feeling that he wasn't going to want to taste it.   Fingers and some spit would be the only prep he'd do on the sub.

He knew that Mateo and the bear were watching him and wondered how long they would wait to start fucking.  They didn't move until Ric had a pair of fingers easily twisting inside the sub's chute.  Mateo had a much easier job and was sliding his cock into the bear's hole about the time Ric was giving the final few twists with three fingers.  The bear's moan was low and sultry as Mateo drove his dick in to the base.

Ric pushed the sub closer to the bed, so his head was over the edge.  One hand pushed his face into the soiled mattress and the other guided his cock to the quivering hole.  Even with the long prep, it was a tight fit.  The lube and spit helped, but the sub was still writhing and groaning with each push.  Slowly he started to relax and Ric was able to plow faster.  With the cries from the sub calming down, Ric let up on his head and moved both hands to his shoulders.

The bear was getting drilled, his moans and grunts showing how much he liked the bare dick that was using his ass.  It took a few more minutes until Ric was able to match his boyfriend's pace.  The leaking precum helped, but Ric knew the sub would be sore for a few days once he was done.  He briefly wondered if the sub and Dom were sexual or just liked the power dynamic. It didn't matter, the bear's cock would never prepare the sub for the pounding he was getting now.  Ric never got more than two thirds of his cock in the sub, but with the tightness he needed to vary the pace to delay his orgasm.  

Mateo was the first to cum, thrusting in hard and planting his load in as deep as he could.   The bear moaned loudly, saying "Oh fuck yeah... I needed that so bad."  Ric began to drill the sub harder, hearing him whimper as his chute got battered with each stroke.   He looked over to the door and saw a few guys watching them fuck.  Dan was behind Scotty, both of them grinning, with a thirties cub jacking his cock in time with Ric's thrusts.

"Swallow it" Ric told Scotty, who nodded and dropped to his knees in front of the cub and opened his mouth.  The cub grabbed Scotty's head and fucked his face a few times before filling Scotty's mouth with cum.   Ric smiled and gave one hard shove before showering the sub's guts with his viral jizz.

Seconds after Ric pulled out, the sub spun around and began to lick his cock clean.  With the first lap came a whimper, as the sub tasted the cum mixture.  Ric knew he had probably damaged the soft tissue inside the sub's chute and cum wasn't the only thing the he tasted. The bear didn't seem to be interested in cleaning Mateo off, so he moved next to Ric and offered his partially hard cock to the sub.  Ric looked over and Scotty was getting back up and shared the cub's load with a long kiss with Dan.  

The bear muttered "Oh fuck" when he saw Mateo's back for the first time.  Ric smiled at him as he rubbed the sub's head.  He was sure the next conversation they had would be interesting, but he didn't want to stick around to find out.   The cub had wandered off, followed by Dan and Scotty, so Ric and Mateo walked out of the small room and back towards the playroom to see if the tall guy was still around.

--

There were two guys still waiting their turn on the tall guy's ass and Ric thought it was perfect since it would let their balls refill before they had another chance to fuck.  Ric looked around and saw Jason standing in the corner in the same leather gear he always wore.  Bobby was kneeling next to him watching the show.  Ric walked over and saw a smile start to form on Jason's normally serious face.

"How's it going, Jason?" Ric asked softly before nodding at Bobby to acknowledge him.

"Fuckin' good.  That bug of yours is pretty damn sneaky.  It got Bobby and your old roommate.  How are you doing?" Jason said with an evil grin.

"Oh?  I thought you weren't going to let Bobby tag him" Ric replied.  He watched Bobby look up at him and smile.

"I wasn't.  I might have liked watching that piece of shit get fucked and used, but I wasn't planning on getting him charged up.   Bobby didn't get the flu like I did but his viral load was more than enough to knock Steve up" Jason told him.

"Oh wow.  I bet he's pissed.  Did you get him tested?" Ric asked.

Jason nodded before explaining "We did.  He was a very sick boy for a week and after he got over converting, I took him to the clinic.  Toxic as fuck.  Since I don't trust him, I locked his little prick up so he doesn't go out infecting unsuspecting people."

"Fuck, I'd love to see that.  I don't think I'd fuck him, but it would be good to see him caged and unable to use his proudest possession.  So, has Bobby bred the guy in the sling?  I heard he wanted something potent" Ric said.

"No, I don't want him to be the only viral guy to breed him.  All the poz guys that have fucked Shorty so far have been on meds.  You going to do the deed?" Jason asked.

Ric's cock twitched and he chuckled at the six foot seven inch bottom's nickname.  After a short pause he replied "My boyfriend and I were thinking about it."

"You should.  He's been trying for a while" Jason said, grinning back at him.  Mateo had been listening to the conversation and when the last guy pulled out of Shorty, he approached.   A firm tug impaled his stiff cock inside the sloppy hole and made Shorty cry out.  He pushed him away and then speared the hole again, repeating the same motion over a dozen times.  The bottom may have been lubed with several cum loads, but the abuse from Mateo's pierced cock was tearing him up just like the bear earlier.

A few guys had been drawn in by the large scorpion tattoo on Mateo's back to watch them fuck.  Fifteen minutes of plowing the battered hole accompanied by numerous "knock him up", "own his ass" and "poz the slut" had Mateo ready to shoot.  The bottom had finally realized that he was about to get a charged load of cum and began begging for it.  Spurts of bug filled cum joined what was left from the previous guys.

Ric whispered to Jason and seconds later was taking the leash from his hand.  He led Bobby over to the sling, moving his grip to the other end of the leash next to the leather collar and told him softly to breed the bottom.  Ric's stiff shaft nestled between Bobby's butt crack and he felt it clench when Shorty bottomed out on Bobby's shaft.  A few more swings and Bobby's dick was driving into the cum soaked hole with an even rhythm.  Ric lined his cock up and the next time the bottom drove back down on Bobby's cock, Ric shoved his cock in.

Bobby groaned, feeling the cock that had knocked him up once again stretching him open.   A few more times and Bobby began fucking back on Ric's dick and into the bottom's hole.   "You like knocking up Steve?" Ric whispered into Bobby's ear.

A moaned "Mmhmm" came out of Bobby's mouth while the three continued to fuck.  

"I hope your master lets you do more" Ric said softly.

"He is" Bobby said breathlessly as an ass slammed back on his cock and Ric's shaft planted itself deep inside him.  Ric could feel that Bobby was getting close.  With most guys, he'd pinch or twist their nipples, but for Bobby he slipped two fingers inside the collar, making it dig into his throat.  Bobby whimpered and thrust in when the bottom swung back the next time.  After two more full length drives, Bobby grabbed Shorty's legs and buried his cock in, holding it there.   Ric felt the pulses as Bobby's ring milked his cock.

"Yeah...  That's it.  Breed that neg hole" Ric whispered into Bobby's ear after he pumped few shots in.  While his load didn't go into Shorty's ass, his bug did.  Bobby got another charged load in his ass too as Ric unloaded several ropes of seed.   They slowly pulled away and Ric led him back to Jason, handing the leash over.

"That was fuckin hot" Jason said, grinning at Ric.  There was a pause and he then said "You know, you own him as much as I do.  He's yours to use any time you want."

--

Mateo and Ric talked it over, not knowing all the info, yet.  They weren't sure of the costs or how they would split the rent, but it seemed to solve their housing for the next year with Mateo graduating at the end of fall semester and starting work.  Mateo wouldn't be able to stay in the dorms once he'd graduated and while Ric knew he'd miss the dorms it was time to move on.

"Are you interested in staying in your apt with 2 roommates?" Ric sent to Taylor.  He got back a simple confused reply of "???" from Taylor.  "Talked w/Peter at bh.  said he was moving out and u wanted to keep apt, but too much $$$" was followed by "bf & I need a place next yr.  Thought we could take Peter's bedroom and split w/ u.  Still avail?  how much?" Ric sent back.

"OMG that sounds gr8" Taylor sent back, followed by "Let me talk to rental co."

-----------------------------

THE END

Thanks for reading

• Like 15
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

Been reading stories on here for years but joined just now to say how much I enjoy ur writing and hope u rethink about not posting here in future.

As a reader I am unimpressed on the rehashing or theft of other writers work.and followed all ur stories.

Great work.

Edited by Cummonkey03
Missed a word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely love Ur stories chi4!!!! Rick, his boyfriend Mateo and their friends have become like best buddies to me...I'm going to miss them greatly...and your incredible story telling. Take a well deserved rest and cum back to us, please, please, pretty please...we await you with baited breath!!!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

The ending seems a bit abrupt, but okay. 

Let me echo the others in saying we hope you come back. 

I thought the story had a good arc.  Oh well, can't win them all.  When this was written last Spring I left it open for another, probably shorter, year for Ric and Mateo.  With my current lack of motivation for writing, I doubt that will happen.  Even making a few edits was a chore.