Last nights breeding

DarkKnight222

Well last night I got talking to a good friend who was going with his wife to a swingers party and invited me to come along. 

so off I went and things were heating up and I got chatting to a very nice couple who had been together for years . They both were good looking and were interested in my bulge in my tight jeans so off we went upstairs.

terry got on the bed and unzipped pulled his cock out and began stoking as Paul and I began kissing, Paul dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth, sucking me deeper into his mouth and down his throat. I began fucking his face while taking clumps of his brown hair in my hands.  

i pulled him up towards me kissed him deep on the mouth pushed him onto the bed pulled off his jeans straddling his face I plunged my cock down his throat, pulling his jocks back his cock sprung to life and it was small but big enough as I took him in my mouth kissing up the shaft then sucking him into my mouth, Terry watching rubbing his bass and wanking faster and faster.

i turned Paul over onto his belly and began eating his arse out as Terry came behind me and plunged his finger into my tight hole, Paul is loving me rimming his arse and Terry squats some jelly on my hole and slides deep into me. Thrusting he had wanked himself to the point he blew his load inside me in seconds, flopping on the bed he whispers to me take him now he needs it. I pull Paul towards me and I plunger deep inside him and I’m pumping thrusting and oil is pushing back clenching his arse muscles around my cock, Terry is under me licking my balls with every push and pull. 

paul tells me cum in me now do it do it baby do it I unleash my load inside him he pulls off Terry slides in front of me starts sucking my cock clean getting it hard again, he turns over I rim him deep he begs me to fuck him, I slide inside my god he is tight I shoot another load in seconds now I’m on my back, Paul sucking terrys cum out my arse as Terry is feeding his beautiful cock in my mouth inch by inch. 

then Paul slides his cock inside me, he fucks me hard and fast till his load is deep in my hole. 

after that I go down stairs and the night is done 

• Like 4