Coffee

Rawhole-Danny

It’s a bit of a weird fetish of mine. Probably not really an actual i fetish? I duno. But coffee gets me incredibly horny. I’m a horny guy anyway but something about coffee gets my blood going and turns me on in ways that I don’t understand. Coffee also keeps me going If I know I’m going to be taking lots of dick in a session. I also love the scent and taste of coffee on a top when he’s fucking me. I duno where this stems from.  

On 9/20/2022 at 11:30 AM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Have you ever had the desire to shoot some coffee up your hole?

No I’ve never done this! Haha I think coffee enema’s are actually a thing?! 

19 hours ago, hntnhole said:

No.  I drink coffee all day long - strong and black - and I wouldn't waste it on that for anything.  

Ditto pal- strong and black is the only way! 😉

3 hours ago, Rawhole-Danny said:
On 9/20/2022 at 3:30 AM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

No I’ve never done this! Haha I think coffee enema’s are actually a thing?! 

Apparently [think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/coffee-enema#benefits.

I haven't tried it, personally I prefer taking my coffee orally 6-8 cups a day minimum.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:30 AM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I went through my coffee enema phase years ago.  It's a not so bad enema. Coffee has magnesium, which is a good cleanser.  It left me ready for other activities.. Just beware that you feel the caffeine no matter which end the java goes down.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

ohferWhatever'ssake ......... I didn't believe it, and then I checked that link ....... 

As far as I know, I only have taste-buds in my mouth, and that's pretty much all I ask re: the lovely taste of coffee.  When I eat Holes, the last thing I want to taste is coffee !!!

On 9/21/2022 at 8:34 PM, BBBxCumDumpster said:

I went through my coffee enema phase years ago.  It's a not so bad enema. Coffee has magnesium, which is a good cleanser.  It left me ready for other activities.. Just beware that you feel the caffeine no matter which end the java goes down.

Maybe this is worth a try! Haha 

• Like 1