Can a Top/Vers be a slave?

I am a very twisted bottom. I label myself as a cumdump BUT.... I am what some may call a very aggressive bottom AND I do have a larger than average dick which stays hard for hours on end. I also have a very dominant and sometimes sadistic streak. When I bottom, I am riding the man for the sperm. Even when I am arse up in a dark room and taking any and all loads I do that because I want the pleasure of feeling a cock in my arse and the cum in me. I am NOT your usual sub, twink bottom or old fag begging for cock. My philosophy is that if you have a cock you better keep it hard for as long as I want it and you're gonna give me the fucking load. I have no tolerance for tops who get soft halfway through. And I certainly am NOT into being the sub or the slave. If I want to get fucked is because I want it not because I consider myself inferior. 

I also like to pin down a top / vers to slap him and hit him while he's fucking me. I'd love to have a top / vers slave who gets to fuck deeper the harder I hit his balls and bite his nipples, or I tie him on St Andy's cross while I push my arse into his cock. 

I am a bottom who also like to fuck. And I would like my top/vers to present his arse clean at moment's notice so I can shoot my load inside his hole or suck me off whenever I please. Ideally, he would do that in front of my friends while we're having dinners and drinks. I'd like to order him around and fuck my other friends while we're chatting. I'd like to have him lick my dirty shoes, clean my feet with his tongue and obey 24/7, begging for me to fuck him. Any mistakes would be punished: from reduced rations of food for the day, to spanking and flogging, including degradation, humiliation, verbal and physical abuse.

In return, the slave will have total financial protection for the time served and a bonus at the end of service and also travel with his master. 

Am I the odd one here? Are there any men out there willing to go into this kind of arrangement freely?

• 1 month later...

You’re definitely an alpha bottom. Certainly nothing wrong with or, in my long experience, unusual about that.

It’s a bottom heavy world and most of those bottoms all have to function as adult males in their daily lives. The stories of those carefree slave boys locked in a cage, hood on, Butt plug in a hot but very few live that way.

To answer your question you make the rules for you and negotiate that with your Owner/Sir who will set out his needs and rules.