Biohazard @ Pig Week

3 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Be sure to attend the events, and save room for Slammer too.  

I definitely intend to,  but I really want to specifically find biohazard and conversion parties.  

• Piggy 1

Well, MDNA4u - if I hear of something specific I'll let you know.  

Looks like we're in for a rough time of it next week though - the first hurricane is off to bother our Canadian bros - but the next one has a decent chance of coming ashore in Florida.  I'm assuming, of course, that it's the weather gods trying to blow DeathSantis off the earth, but - the last time one came ashore from the West and then drove straight north up the middle of the peninsula (hurricane Irma), we took one fuckuva beating here.  No power in certain areas for a week, lots of trees blown down, no cable (tv or internet) for a number of days.  The latest predictions are for this next one (not yet a hurricane, and thus un-named) is right up the same path that Irma took.  So far, only predictions of 40 - 60 mph winds, but that can change in a matter of hours.   

I've been doing the regular "storm-season" stuff, trimming trees, securing outdoor furniture, blah blah blah, but there's more to do if this one's coming for us here.  As long as Slammer doesn't get blown down, I'll be ok .... (well, my house too).   Good luck, all you guys on the West Coast !!! 😣

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2022 at 9:33 AM, myDNA4u said:

Going to Pig Week, looking to find biohazard and conversion parties while there. Any leads would be appreciated. 

In the past Pig Week venues several years ago before Covid,  I’ve made connections with poz pigs. I have received invites to pvt conversion parties during subsequent Pig Week events, even when I didn’t go. Haven’t heard of anything yet, but will let you know if I hear of more public-private venues. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 4:13 PM, CumNmeNow said:

Cuming in on the 29th with a wide open hole. First time for me to any big event like this. I really do not know how to pace myself though. Staying at the Link on Sunrise.

Staying at The Link can be an adventure of its own. Lots of perversion and sketchy people all around. It’s safe but there if you want to interact.